Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by Rose
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:14 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 07:02 PM
beetlepaw all relations!!!...
by broski
Last post by alec
Today 07:00 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 06:56 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by alec
Today 06:55 PM

Old November 23rd, 2022, 11:31 AM
trying to figure out life

ShadowClan Owlfeather [Updated]

"Prove yourself, show you're useful and loyal, and you will always have a place in Shadowclan. Be disloyal or lazy and will not be allowed to stay"

Current Name: Owlfeather
Name meanings:
Owl - For her brown tabby fur and sharp amber eyes, resembling an owl
Feather - Changed from '-blaze' when she came out as trans and didn't wish to have her father's name suffix, instead choosing her mother's
Other Names, if any: Owlkit, Owlpaw, Owlblaze
Sex and gender identity: Demi-girl* - She/They (AMAB)
*Owlfeather will often be called a 'molly' in my post due to not thinking of herself as a demi-girl yet, and doesn't use 'they' for herself yet
Sexual Orientation: Greyasexual Omniromnatic; leaning a lot towards mollies
Creation Date: Brought from another site - first post on WCO December 24th, 2021

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: Shadowclan
Former Affiliation(s): -
Former mentor(s): Nightblaze, Hawkscreech
Apprentice(s): Redpaw, Sharkpaw

Interpersonal Connections

Kin: NPC Deceased Missing
Mother: Marshfeather
Father: Nightblaze
Siblings: Duskmoth
Neice: Nettlepaw(me)

Best Friends: -
Friends: -
Positive:
Nettlepaw @/[me] - Her niece who she partly took under her wing after her mother died - "I trained her, watched her grow, made sure she would be on a good path to warriorhood. For this. One hunting trip and she is no longer here."
Neutral:
Bouncebarry @/Fleatcher - Clan's former medicine cat - "I see why we have a medicine cat, and he is useful in his ways, just a little bit on the weaker side, and with a dumb name."
Acquaintance(s):
Dawnstar @/Undertaker - Have met briefly for clan matters - "I was taught she was a good leader, and I was taught right. I really wasn't to be like her when I grow older, she's smart and always has an upper hand with others, and she can fight, really good."
Elmshadow @/Ravensong - Her former apprentice, though their views differ they have some respect for each other - "His mind was poisoned by his father, but I made sure to train him well. Neither of us likes the other to say the least, but we both know the other is capable"
Enemies:
Shadestorm @/Singing Jay - Have met briefly for patrols -"Hm, Dawnstar made the choice to make him deputy, I won't question her, but I can't say I agree. Shadestorm is almost nothing like her, he's headstrong, not calculating, battle-hungry like her, but not as clever"
Hawkscreech @/Ravensong - Her former mentor and her former apprentice's father, though differing opinions drew them apart - "There was a time I thought he actually was a good warrior. He helped me become one, and I, in turn, trained his son, but he didn't seem to appreciate that I 'chose' to change as I did. His mind was always wrong on those points, and he seemed to some degree to have poisoned his son as well."

Crush(s): "I don't do 'crushes', if anyone is close enough to me, they'll be considered either my mate or a friend, nothing in between. "
Lover(s): -
Mate(s): -
Other romantic relationships: -

Appearence:
Owlfeater is a huge, brown molly, with jagged dark stripes across her tail, back, and legs. She has quite an abundance of scars over her body, mainly a long scratch mark on her chest, the markings of a fox's jaws on her right foreleg, and a slightly missing tail tip, along with many others.

Her fur is very thick but a little ragged in places, she grooms it when she has the time, but that isn't too often. Her tail isn't all that fluffy, but it still has a lot of fur and is rather long, and with fewer scars even if the tip seems thorn.

True to her name, her eyes are yellow and amber, with a watchful look.

Personality

Overview:
Quite and reasonable: Owlfeather tends to only speak if she feels there is something to say. She knows when she should keep her mouth shut and just listen to others. She can come off as shy in a grumpy way, but it's mostly her planning and thinking before she opens her mouth. Though, she does talk more to someone once she gets to know them, once she is more sure you won't betray her, Shadowclan, or Dawnstar. She notices a lot more things because of her quieter nature and is very observant, some cats think that she is soft because she’s quiet, but she can quickly prove them wrong in battle or debates. She can fight her own battles and stand up for herself just fine when the need be.

Resentful: Most of her resentment is directed towards cats whose whole life seem to go smoothly and without trouble or things in the way. Her life was never easy, and she has slowly grown to believe that overcoming problems is what makes a cat stronger. She can also sometimes feel jealousy and resentment while watching loving, whole families, seeing as her own family was torn apart by fighting and differing opinions.
She believes that any cats that choose to stay in their clan are doing so because they agree with what their leader is doing, since she feels that way about herself and Dawnstar, and is therefore slightly confused as to why cats stay in a clan whose actions they don't agree with. Her opinions on other clans also stem from that, Riverclan's leader left them, Thunderclan's leader have all been pretty bad until now, and Windclan is an obvious enemy of hers, therefore she believes everyone in the other clans are fake, and Shadowclan is the only truly strong one.

Strict: Owlfeather can be slightly insecure sometimes, though it's more and more rarely now when she is older. Her self-confidence wasn't the best and while she didn't often second-guess herself unless she got some kind of backlash, she is often trying to predict things but isn't too paranoid to let it cloud her mind. She likes when things are movable and not set in stone, she wants to change things in favor of her clan, and it makes her think that she has control over things around her. She can definitely be strict at times. This is mainly because she feels many cats don't do their best. She has a list in her mind what cats should never do and must di. And she doesn’t enjoy breaking rules, if anyone goes against Shadowclan she will personally try to get rid of them. Despite this rule-following, she doesn't actually follow the warrior code, more so her leader's word. The code can be useful for her to justify herself in things, but at the end of the day, she happily disregards it.

Competent: While Owlfeather was taught at a young age not to be greedy, she does have her ambition, mainly to make her clan the best and strongest. She hasn't thought much about becoming deputy or leader but will fight with tooth and claw for Shadowclan, and Dawnstar. She loves living life as a Shadowclanner and enjoys the daily tasks to her, patrolling and hunting, and she understands that not everyone likes them she thinks everyone should always do their must whenever they can. Owlfeather is definitely responsible, she always completes things that she needs to complete and never puts off a task she is given. She always does what she feels is expected from her in a strive to prove herself. She knows her duties to Shadowclan and will always be loyal to her clan and leader. A part of this comes from having to grow up fast without parents and with a strict and harsh mentor. She still regrets not doing more when she was a kit, but the past can't be changed and she tries to focus more on the future.

Self-sufficient: Owl is a self-sufficient warrior, making her own decisions and taking care of herself without any help. This habit formed when her parents died and she had to prove she was worthy on her own. She doesn’t like when others try to make choices for her without good reasoning, other than her leader of course. She feels good and more confident when she knows that she can do what and wants to do and heavily dislikes having choices forced upon her. Because of her need to take care of herself, she practiced hunting and fighting from a young age, and it paid off making her a great hunter and fighter.

Distrusting: Owl likes to depend on herself over anyone else, she was forced to grow up alone and fast. At many points in her life she has been betrayed or let down by others, like her parents and sister, and she thinks everyone should mainly depend on themselves, not put too much trust in others. She slowly grew out of her paranoia as a young warrior, but still has trouble trusting others. This isn't helped by the fact that she doesn't really believe in trust or respect anymore, everyone should always be proving themselves, and one deed does not justify anything, nor does it make you safe for the rest of your life.

Observant: Quiet and with a sharp eye, few things ever pass her by. She is very good at watching body language and what a cat's eyes and movement can tell. It's hard to hide one's feelings and thoughts from her since she is naturally suspicious, and will pick on even very slight twitches over eye movements and begin to watch more closely after that. But knowing how to spot and read others' body language, she also knows better how to hide her own non-verbal sighs and tends to have a rather unreadable expression stitched onto her face like a stone mask.

Mental Age: ~ 50
Psychiatric Complications: -
Phobias: -

Sociability: Decet I suppose, she can hold a conversation but it's better if you already know her
Outlook: Mixed, she always tries to see the negative sides and cons of something since those usually matter more than some positive but doesn't let it totally blind her
Responsibility: Very good
Cleanliness: Great, she cares a lot about being clean
Generosity: Not the best, she thinks you should always care for themselves, not depend on others to do so
Manners: Very good
Bravery: Good
Logical or Emotional?: Logical

Greatest Hope: To make Shadowclan the unstoppable force it should be
Greatest Strength: -
Greatest Weakness: -
Worst Nightmare: -
Deepest Darkest Secret: She killed her sister when she found out about her hatred of Dawnstar and disloyalty
Most Treasured Memory: -

Quirk(s): -
Theme Song(s): -

Background

Place of Birth: Shadowclan
Date of Birth:
Former rank(s): Kit, appretnce
Beliefs: Starclan and Darkforest, her family is aligned with the Df

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Dark brown
Fur Texture: Ragged
Fur Length: Slightly longer than usual
Markings: Jagged tabby
Eye Color: Yellow/Amber

Body Type/Structure: Bulky, large
Height: Slightly taller than usual
Weight: Avrage for her size
Voice: Calm, sometimes growling, and a little raspy if she hasn't spoken in a couple of hours
Gait: Normal, slightly stalky
Scent: Dead leaves and pine

Scars / Deformities: many scars from battles
Diseases / Conditions: -

Coordination: Decent
Reflexes: Great
Strength: Very good due to her size and muscle mass

Image(s): -

Backstory:
Kithod:
Owlkit was born to Nightblaze and Marshfeather along with her sister, Duskkit (Duskmoth). Her father trained the two siblings well, but Owlkit was always the one of them who performed better, partly due to the larger and better build, but also due to how much Owlkit trained alone between the training sessions.

Apprenticeship:
Owlpaw was mentored by Nightblaze at first, and they trained a lot together, making Owlpaw a skilled cat despite the early age. But then Nightblaze was injured badly, and unable to continue being a mentor, so Owlpaw was reassigned to Hawkscreech, a harsh but good warrior. The warrior ceremony came quickly, and not many moons after becoming an apprentice, Owlpaw earned the warrior name: Owlblaze, named after Nightblaze.

Warriorhood:
Not soon after becoming a warrior, Owlblaze was given an apprentice; Elmpaw, Hawkscreech's son and pride, and it became the young warrior's duty to pass down the skills Hawksceech had taught. But it was around this time something that Owlblaze had pressed down for many moons began coming to the surface, and he began to understand that being a tom didn't feel right. It didn't feel right at all.
It was complicated to figure everything out, but at last, Owlblaze gathered the courage and asked Nightblaze to come for a walk. She came out as a transwoman to her, but the acceptance she had kind of expected wasn't given. Instead, she was met with a few scoffs and cold dismissal of that. She felt betrayed and stayed in the closet for longer because of that. It was only a couple of moons later when Nightblaze died that she came out officially and got her name changed to Owlfeather, taking her mother's, Marshfeather's suffix since she was the first to fully accept Owlfeather's gender identity.

Problems also arose with Hawkscreech, as the older cat did not want his son to be trained by someone like Owlfeather. Elmpaw became Elmshadow a short while later, but Owlfeather quickly became rather distant from their whole bloodline, even if her former apprentice didn't seem to have the same problems as his father.

After this Owlfeather's life continued to move as usual, but she had begun to suspect that Duskmoth was seeing someone from another clan, and her suspicions were proven right as Duskmoth turned out expecting despite not being around any toms in Shadowclan, and going on many 'hunting trips' alone. Nettlekit was born as Owlfeather's niece, and the warrior didn't say anything to the kit, but did talk to Duskmoth in private, confronting her and saying she had to break it off with whoever she was seeing, but Duskmoth refused. Owlfeather knew that Nettlekit needed to go through her kithod with a mother present, since Owlfeather wouldn't rip that from her niece, but once Nettlekit was older, Owlfeather made sure the traitor of a sister drowned in a nearby river.

Time passed without much significant happening until Dawnstar one day announced that she would be taking over Thunderclan for a while to fix their problems. This was when Owlfeather was already well over 40 moons, but after doing well in the moons, she along with Elmshadow was assigned to be in charge of the camp while Dawnstar was gone since the current deputy was rather incompetent.

It went well even if Owlfeather was overworking herself, but one night she fell asleep like usual and woke up in the Darkforest. Getting to train there with one's ancestors was a tradition of sorts within Owlfeather's family, and she had finally earned it. She talked a little with Sparkblaze, the cat who came to train her, but things quickly got out of hand as Owlfeather found that her family's ambitions and plans for her to become deputy and leader in the future didn't align with hers, so she left.

One day Owlfeather was hunting with Nettlepaw, and they began to track after a round pheasant, crossing out of Shadowclan and following it, but they came along twolegs who captured them both. They were taken to a shelter of sorts, and right away Owlfeather could feel the other cats reeking with scent, even if no one would speak to her. Nettlepaw had gotten hurt during the capture, and she was among the first cats to be taken away. Owlfeather never saw her again after that, and suspects she is dead as the shelter might have been a killshelter.

Owlfeather, however, managed to escape when a part of the shelter broke down, and is now on her way back home.

Important RPs/posts:

Shadowclan leader's den: xxx - Owlfeather brings and fox pelt to Dawnstar, and beggings to gain the leader's liking

Thieves of the Night: x - Owlfeather is nominated as the leader of their team in a game of sorts by Elmshadow (Her former apprentice), and she starts to gain more respect from her clanmates

The Shadowladge: x - Dawnstar appoints Owlfeather (and Elmshadow, Owlfeather's former apprentice) to be in charge of camp with the leader is away

Welcome, we have been expecting you!: x - Owlfeather is called to the Darkforest in a dream, and she is told she has proven herself and will now be receiving training from her ancestors (something she has been working towards for a long time), but her goals clash with the goals of her dead family members, and she basically storms off, something that is highly unlike her

Owlfeather and Nettlepaw: x - Owlfeather and her niece hang out, mainly whenever Owlfeather needs a hunting partner, but slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly they began to warm up to each other.

Last edited by Hopeless; March 3rd, 2023 at 12:06 PM.