Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:34 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:33 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM

Old April 4th, 2019, 12:29 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Nightclaw's ear twitched, craning his head to gaze at Stonefrost. "Clearly." He repeated in agreement whilst giving a scoff. The tall warrior relished in the thought of inflicting pain upon the young apprentice, never truly having a soft spot for the younglings. He looked to the cats spoken to a moment before, eyes narrowing. He stalked off behind Stonefrost in silence, still awaiting the arrival of his desired apprentices. "The others sure enjoy taking their sweet time in getting here, don't they?" He murmured beside her in reference to their Dark Forest companions. 'They'll all be here soon. Those mouse-brains.' He slowly shook his head in annoyance. "That or they've decided to take their apprentices elsewhere already." The dark tom grumbled, still a little annoyed.

@Cave

"Who cares about the others," her tail lashed, "if they want to be that way about this then so-be-it." She spoke with genuine disconcern, cold and flat. Her smokey pelt melted into the shadows near the edge of the clearing, "Now if you excuse me, I have an apprentice to retrieve." Her shining golden eyes peered from the shadows that consumed her they; however, soon closed.
Old April 4th, 2019, 12:36 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"Who cares about the others," her tail lashed, "if they want to be that way about this then so-be-it." She spoke with genuine disconcern, cold and flat. Her smokey pelt melted into the shadows near the edge of the clearing, "Now if you excuse me, I have an apprentice to retrieve." Her shining golden eyes peered from the shadows that consumed her they; however, soon closed.
Nightclaw's eyes followed her, wrinkling his nose. He simply scoffed at her words and gave a small dip of his head. The dark-colored tom stalked off to see if his own apprentices had finally awoken in the forest. He lurked through the nearly pitch black trees, eyes glimmering in the darkness.
Old April 4th, 2019, 11:16 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Darkness shrouded the thick forest, great limbering oaks and cedars that would have normally been flowering with the coming of new-leaf simply gray-scale and lacking any signs of life. A hazy mist settled just at eye level. The silence was deafening... almost comforting, but as crunching paw steps drew near from the darkness, a sense of unrest would choke the clearing. "Hmm.. yes." A voice would call out from seemingly nowhere, "This will do, this will do." Again the disembodied voice spoke, it's voice gravelly and rough - like it had been gargling stones. It seemed to be coming from all around, echoing through the dense fog. "You seek change...? You seek justice? Losttail seeks these things as well." So the voice's name was Losttail, yet nothing emerged from the darkness but another gargled meow. "Losttail can teach you, you know. Teach you how to fight.. for what you believe in. He can.. sense your curiosity, yes, you are a curious one." Though the phantom feline had no indication of how the cat before him felt, he would simply take a guess. "Maybe... Losttail can become your mentor? He can teach you... be your friend..." As disturbing as the voice may have been, with it's strange speech patterns and use of third person pronouns, there was genuine tone - in fact, it may have sounded quite friendly if the other feline was able to look past it. The clearing grew silent once more, no sounds of breathing or paw steps... just absolute silence. If the feline had responded, there was no indication that the voice would reply. Finally from the darkness emerged a large tabby tom, his hazel eyes glowing with curiosity. His fur seemed wet, dripping with water that vaporized immediately as it hit the ground without a sound. Standing confidently in front of Tallmarsh was Losttail - voice finally matched with an appearance. "So?" He gurgled. "Would you like that? To make a difference... to make a friend?"

@Delta

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 4th, 2019, 12:11 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
@BILL. @Silver Something @Cindercloud777

Stonefrost soon grew bored of the conversation, regardless of ethics or rank we all have a job to be doing right now. She let out an annoyed sigh, "if you have a mentor then I suggest you go to them now, sitting around and making arguments and mouse-brained comments aren't helping any of us." Her cold amber eyes shot into Dawnpaw's, she then turned her attention to Nightclaw. "Don't waste your breath on that one," she paused, switching to a soft whisper, "there's no point in arguing among our own ranks. Besides, we either learn through our heads or we learn by getting our tails bit, and she's clearly not the kind to listen well." She started walking off, tail in the air, "now I do believe we have some newbies to welcome," she purred like a drop of cold water on the back of one's neck.
"I don't have a mentor," Grandpaw said. "I really need one." He was nervous about this.Was he the newbie she was talking about? He was intimidated by her words. He wondered what he was going to learn.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old April 5th, 2019, 01:26 AM

My Mood: Tired

(( @Fuzzyfeline Not sure if you wanted to post first / about your character waking up! But I'll do something short for Nightclaw here-

Nightclaw continued to briskly make his way through the ominous woods until he found the place he was looking for. There was a (medium in height) rock that stood in a nearly pitch black part of the forest. He leapt up onto the mossy stone and waited. He knew exactly where one of his desired apprentices would awake.

Anti-Thistleclaw Club 2k19
Old April 6th, 2019, 12:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Darkbelly bared his teeth, whisking away as he stalked into the nearby undergrowth. He couldn't believe them-- those.. those murderers, trying to tell him he had no choice in the matter. That he was weak if he refused to join them, that cats would die.

Not if Darkbelly had a say. He'd tell Blazingstar, or someone, anyone of their vile plans. It was the least he could do for WindClan's sake.

His ears twitched, and he looked around with unease. He didn't recognize this forest-- the sky was black as night, starless. And the trees were dark and gnarled, twisted versions of the ones he'd seen in StarClan. Where was he? Why couldn't he wake up?
@SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 6th, 2019, 12:45 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@BILL.

It was revolting here. The place left her snowy pelt a mess, mud permanently staining her paws and the moisture from the ground built up around her legs and underbelly leaving her in a constant state of discomfort. There was no escape though.

Things were changing though, she could sense it. The snowy feline tried her best to make herself appealing as she glided out from between trees to meet a new feline. A living one. "I can sense your confusion," she mewed slowly, blue eyes radiating through the darkness. Even in death, her eyes lost none of their glow.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 6th, 2019, 01:03 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I don't know where I am or why I'm here," he confessed to this new feline. A white she-cat with glistening blue eyes, and he'd be lying if he said she wasn't attractive. She was gorgeous-- the mud clinging to her pelt lost on him. "Um, who are you? If you don't mind me asking! I'm Darkbelly."

Already, she was friendlier than the others had been, and it was a relief to the reddish warrior. He didn't like them. "I met some other cats here, but they were jerks. Obsessed with power and killing others, it's insane."
@SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 6th, 2019, 01:18 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@BILL.

"Clearly you're not in StarClan, honey, but you're here for an important reason," she spoke calmly, her silky voice rolling off her tongue with ease. "Things have to change, don't they?" she inquired. She kept the subject vague, not knowing exactly who this tom was, but hearing rumors from others. It didn't take much for word to pass through here.

"Here, I'm known as Illusion. It's good to meet you Darkbelly," she spoke, her fluffy tail raising and waving in the air gently. "All the others just don't understand that violence isn't always the answer."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 6th, 2019 at 01:18 AM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 09:31 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
The brown somali mix woke up, scanning his surroundings. This...wasn't The apprentices den! What was this?- oh.
Timberpaw realized this was the dark forest, but why was he here? Looking at all the cats around him, clearing his throat as he saw a familiar cat. Dawnpaw? Shaking his head, he padded towards a grey and brown tom.
Worry filled his tone as he spoke. "Is this..the dark forest?" He questioned, his fur bristling. His ear flicked, feeling as if this random tom was dangerous.
"If so, why am I here?" He inquired, his brows furrowing slightly. But worry still filled his tone, backing up one step. Who knew if this tom would unsheath his claws and attack? Timber wouldn't take risky chances, looking down at his paw which still had marigold on it.
A question popped into his mind, what if they wanted to train him?
His nose scrunched up, his mouth forming into a slight cringe. That would be bad.
Feeling his claws flex into the ground, the apprentice stared at the feline, waiting for an answer.

@Coriander @EternalBlaze

(so sorry for my lateness! Got caught up in a few things!)
Lizardstripe sat with his head on his paws, the immense feeling of boredom and irritation bearing down on his chest. Where were they? Timberpaw and Snowkit were to have supposed to be here by now. Or... is it Snowpaw now? he thought. I'm pretty sure that fuzzball recently got his apprentice name.

He jerked his head up, ears also perking, as he heard the sound of movement. He turned around to see another cat. Timberpaw, if he remembered right. Rising to his paws and clearing his throat importantly, he stepped forward and sat down again in front of the apprentice.

"Yes," he meowed imperiously. "Yes, Timberpaw, this is the Dark Forest. Welcome." Lizardstripe took a moment to study the young tom, taking in his features one at a time. Timberpaw looked soft, if Lizardstripe was being honest, but there was nothing a little claw to claw combat couldn't fix. "as you know, Timberpaw," he continued, "a war is about to commence. You are here to be trained so you can survive that war." And so I can get out of here.
@EternalBlaze

Last edited by dino.; April 6th, 2019 at 09:31 AM.