Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM

Old December 9th, 2017, 06:05 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Ruby looked down and nodded she was willing to do anything to protect her sister .She walked up to hug yang but her back was stiff and it hurt when she walked
" YEOW! maybe later " she whined raven was strong no wonder where yang got her strength . She rubbed her back
_________
Raven was sitting at a table her chin resting on one of her hands the other holding her mask . She grabbed a glass of wine and drank it she was angry that her daughter would betray her . She needed some one as strong as her and that also hated ruby as much as she did but who? She tapped the table
" let's see Roman died....cinder changed.....who else hates that red brat? " she said and drank again
"You forgot me. Names Kim" a girl said.(looks below) "she's responsible for my brother death. He was co-commander. Until she killed him. I could love to get my hands on that child" Kim said stretching her arms. "I'm not in white fang. I chose to live free in the woods. But I come to visit and help out" Kim added.
-------
Moon healed ruby.
"Okay" yang said.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0093.jpg (8.9 KB, 4 views)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 9th, 2017, 06:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"You forgot me. Names Kim" a girl said.(looks below) "she's responsible for my brother death. He was co-commander. Until she killed him. I could love to get my hands on that child" Kim said stretching her arms. "I'm not in white fang. I chose to live free in the woods. But I come to visit and help out" Kim added.
-------
Moon healed ruby.
"Okay" yang said.
Raven smirked and drank again she put her hands behind her back and feet on the table she raised her eyebrow
" how strong are you my dear? I'll have you know I'm leader of the branwen tribe not the white fang . Qrow betrayed me then . And do you know what I do to traitors ? I get my revenge " she said and threw a dart at the dart board
" now Kim tell me how bad do you want her dead? " Raven asked and leaned forward placing her fingers together her eyebrow still raised
________
Ruby smiled and stretched now she hug tackled her sister and smiled she was really all she had as family aside from her always drinking uncle . Who was pretty cool but can also be dangerous
" so what you wanna do now sis!? " she asked all cheery and happy again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 9th, 2017, 06:32 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven smirked and drank again she put her hands behind her back and feet on the table she raised her eyebrow
" how strong are you my dear? I'll have you know I'm leader of the branwen tribe not the white fang . Qrow betrayed me then . And do you know what I do to traitors ? I get my revenge " she said and threw a dart at the dart board
" now Kim tell me how bad do you want her dead? " Raven asked and leaned forward placing her fingers together her eyebrow still raised
________
Ruby smiled and stretched now she hug tackled her sister and smiled she was really all she had as family aside from her always drinking uncle . Who was pretty cool but can also be dangerous
" so what you wanna do now sis!? " she asked all cheery and happy again
"I won't betray. As stronger than yang with her gloves.." Kim said. "I won't let anyone or anything get in the way of my revenge for my brother" Kim added. "Anything but my little sister. She won't get in the way" kim said. Since her sister was 6 and learning how to use her robotic arm with kila she won't be a problem in this one.
-------
"Training, unless you want to play a few games. Or go get a treat" yang said taking off her gloves.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:

"I won't betray. As stronger than yang with her gloves.." Kim said. "I won't let anyone or anything get in the way of my revenge for my brother" Kim added. "Anything but my little sister. She won't get in the way" kim said. Since her sister was 6 and learning how to use her robotic arm with kila she won't be a problem in this one.
-------
"Training, unless you want to play a few games. Or go get a treat" yang said taking off her gloves.
Raven grinned and a evil chuckled could be heard she is perfect !
" your just the person I need " she said and drank again now finishing the glass drinking was what her brother normally does but now she just needed to take the edge off . " well start soon " she said " but now just rest "
_______
Ruby smiled wide she jumped up finally some family time!
" let's go to the place that we whent to after we defeated that team in the tournament ...remember? " she said and jumped up and down

Old December 9th, 2017, 06:43 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven grinned and a evil chuckled could be heard she is perfect !
" your just the person I need " she said and drank again now finishing the glass drinking was what her brother normally does but now she just needed to take the edge off . " well start soon " she said " but now just rest "
_______
Ruby smiled wide she jumped up finally some family time!
" let's go to the place that we whent to after we defeated that team in the tournament ...remember? " she said and jumped up and down
"Okay boss" Kim said. She started to head to sleep.
------
"Come on then" yang said(brb)

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:

"Okay boss" Kim said. She started to head to sleep.
------
"Come on then" yang said(brb)
K)
Ruby smiled and giggled she used her spead to get there some rose petals fell behind her. Why did every one not like her? Well some people . She was happy and always willing to help . She made in seconds flat before her sister
" beat you! " she said and smirked she then looked down and thought of something " why do some people want me dead? I don't get it... " she asked now some of her happiness faded into sadness

Old December 9th, 2017, 07:28 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
K)
Ruby smiled and giggled she used her spead to get there some rose petals fell behind her. Why did every one not like her? Well some people . She was happy and always willing to help . She made in seconds flat before her sister
" beat you! " she said and smirked she then looked down and thought of something " why do some people want me dead? I don't get it... " she asked now some of her happiness faded into sadness
(what if coca and raven grew up together their group are allies and raven betrays Kim cause coca needs to strong warriors{aka Kim and blackhood})
"I don't know. But if they want you dead they have to get though me. And the house" yang said. "Don't think about it"

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
(what if coca and raven grew up together their group are allies and raven betrays Kim cause coca needs to strong warriors{aka Kim and blackhood})
"I don't know. But if they want you dead they have to get though me. And the house" yang said. "Don't think about it"
:3 )
Ruby shrugged and smiled she stretched and yawned she sat down
" Regular " she said and the man already Put the bowl on the table . She took out her scroll and looked some thing up
where are you hiding little bird?
______
Raven smiled and walked out from the place she needed to see some one some one Qrow didn't know about she was in a clearing now
" where are you little sister ? " she asked and looked around she told coca to meet her here . Her red eyes looked dangerous . She was the dominant one .

Old December 9th, 2017, 07:47 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
:3 )
Ruby shrugged and smiled she stretched and yawned she sat down
" Regular " she said and the man already Put the bowl on the table . She took out her scroll and looked some thing up
where are you hiding little bird?
______
Raven smiled and walked out from the place she needed to see some one some one Qrow didn't know about she was in a clearing now
" where are you little sister ? " she asked and looked around she told coca to meet her here . Her red eyes looked dangerous . She was the dominant one .
"Thanks" yang said paying for the meal in cash.
-----
Coca arrived as she had a few things to deal with.
"Sorry I'm late. Clearly two of my men got into a fight" coca explained.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:

"Thanks" yang said paying for the meal in cash.
-----
Coca arrived as she had a few things to deal with.
"Sorry I'm late. Clearly two of my men got into a fight" coca explained.
Raven nodded
" that's not of importance . I have some one I want to destroy and clearly is weak . She couldn't even attack me once , I can see that she is holding my daughter back from her true path " Raven said and held a picture out showing ruby " Kim does seem loyal but I trust you more . Your more experienced then her . Will you help me destroy ruby rose? " she asked and looked at her sister
_____
Ruby couldn't find the place where raven was hiding so she searched up something else she couldn't help but laugh like a maniac and fall off her chair
" icantbreath! " she said quickly and had her eyes closed ( not rwby chibi....*whistles * )