Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:23 PM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old February 14th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei closed his eyes,took a deep breath and raked his claws across the dirt. He opened his eyes once more. “Fara your making our new found family member nervous. I suggest you stop.” He sat and looked to where Athix disappeared to. “So, how’d you end up here.” He asked relaxed but one glance at him and you can tel he was tense.
Prepare for a long story!))

Fara sighed and walked over to Dimyr, ``At least I have a good sister.`` She mumbled but not loud enough for Dimyr to hear, ``And I'm making our new family member nervous? You were the one that got all personal.`` She hissed under her breathe. @DragonChaos

Athix slowly crept forward, the fight was done? Phew! 3 heads faded, leaving only 2 heads left, ``Erm, I didn't really expect that to happen on my first time meeting my long-lost family.`` He began nervously then took a deep breathe, ``Well, It's a very long story you see..`` He began. ``There was this big war, between the humans and dragons, back then, the humans were very smart and clever.`` He shivered, ``They had these swords, helmets and fire-proof protection armor. I had special powers, like you guys, and I used it to fight against the humans, My parents died and Rune had to take care of me, that's when he became king as the former king died in that battle. And yes, that's how powerful humans were back then.`` He sighed.

``The humans came back, except with more of them, even more than the dragons of Crasipan. The humans shot me a bunch of these.. sleeping arrows, they made me weak, I couldn't stand. I was so weak my powers weren't even going to help. Later I fainted and woke up to see a few dead humans and dragons, the other dragons.. they left me.`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``I just ran away from the battle field and hid in this forest, erm, Actually I was the one that made this forest, I made it very secretive, not even the most smartest humans can come here.`` He said happily. ``I guess uncle did find this and created another kingdom, Right?`` He glanced at Rune and saw him nod.

Last edited by Mystic; February 14th, 2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

Fara sighed and walked over to Dimyr, ``At least I have a good sister.`` She mumbled but not loud enough for Dimyr to hear, ``And I'm making our new family member nervous? You were the one that got all personal.`` She hissed under her breathe.

Athix slowly crept forward, the fight was done? Phew! 3 heads faded, leaving only 2 heads left, ``Erm, I didn't really expect that to happen on my first time meeting my long-lost family.`` He began nervously then took a deep breathe, ``Well, It's a very long story you see..`` He began. ``There was this big war, between the humans and dragons, back then, the humans were very smart and clever.`` He shivered, ``They had these swords, helmets and fire-proof protection armor. I had special powers, like you guys, and I used it to fight against the humans, My parents died and Rune had to take care of me, that's when he became king as the former king died in that battle. And yes, that's how powerful humans were back then.`` He sighed.

``The humans came back, except with more of them, even more than the dragons of Crasipan. The humans shot me a bunch of these.. sleeping arrows, they made me weak, I couldn't stand. I was so weak my powers weren't even going to help. Later I fainted and woke up to see a few dead humans and dragons, the other dragons.. they left me.`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``I just ran away from the battle field and hid in this forest, erm, Actually I was the one that made this forest, I made it very secretive, not even the most smartest humans can come here.`` He said happily. ``I guess uncle did find this and created another kingdom, Right?`` He glanced at Rune and saw him nod.
Longwei nodded and pretended as if he didn't hear Fara. "Ah... you have been through tough times...." He looked at Ahix with an sorrowful glance. "I guess not being surrounded by female dragons all the time in the castle would be a welcome change." He smiled warmly at him.

However in his kind words a very well hidden insult was aimed towards Fara.

@Mystic

Last edited by Shadow; February 14th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:42 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Fara grunted and got up quickly, ``Oh, I'm so sorry Juni!`` She apologized and shook her wings to clear off the dirt and dust. She looked at Athix with a apologetic look, ``Erm, Yes, I just realized now I had a long lost cousin.`` She gave a happy smile, then gasped, ``Wait!`` She gasped, ``If we a male cousin, then he can maybe take the throne instead of Longwei! I mean, not saying Axel is dead, I know he might be alive somewhere!`` She looked at her mother with a excited look.

Athix gasped as he saw Juni and Fara crashed into each-other. He looked at Fara with no so sure look. He looked over at Juni, and 2 heads pop out, just in case the female dragon tried to attack again.

Rune looked at Juni and Fara with a surprised look and then nodded to Athix as Blizzard mentioned him. He glanced at Juni again, ``Thank you, Juni. I mean for worrying about us and tried to help us.`` He dipped his head, maybe she is the right dragon for Longwei, maybe she can rule the kingdom nicely.
Quote:
Longwei looked at the sudden commotion. He was aggressive at first but once he realized it was Juni he calmed down. Longweis eyes widened at his sister, they looked hurt. “Do you think I don’t have what it takes to become king?” He asked slowly.

The males attitude became more aggressive towards the other dragon than what it already was. He backed away from Fara and made sure there was a good five feet distance from him to her.
Quote:
Fara gasped, ``What? N-No! I mean, No as in I do know you have what it takes! I'm just saying that you always seem like you don't want to be next king, which is fine!`` She said and her tone went a bit darker. She took a step towards her brother, ``I mean, It's kind of obvious you seem that you don't WANT to become king, not saying you don't have what it takes!`` She growled.
Quote:
His eyes flashed for a moment with anger. She was obviously letting on more than what she spoke. Her tone and body language said it all, and to Longwei, it looked as if she was challenging him to prove her wrong.

Longwei took a deep breath. He turned his head to Athix then to his father. “Is there any other family members that we do not know of that you wish to share with us now?” His scales that traced his spine where slowly rising, warning his sister not to press on further.
Quote:
Athix watched siblings in shock, this is NOT what he wanted, especially his first day to reunite with his family. He gulped and all his heads popped out nervously and he slunk back in the shadows.

Rune growled at his son and daughter fighting, ``Longwei, Fara stop! You shouldn't fight!`` He hissed and his tongue forked in and out like a snake. ``Solve this out.`` He sighed and sat down.

Fara sighed, ``Father, I only just suggested a opinion that sense Athix is here and all THAT`` She whipped her head to Longwei the back to Rune, ``And now Longwei took it too personally!`` She hissed.
Quote:
Longwei closed his eyes,took a deep breath and raked his claws across the dirt. He opened his eyes once more. “Fara your making our new found family member nervous. I suggest you stop.” He sat and looked to where Athix disappeared to. “So, how’d you end up here.” He asked relaxed but one glance at him and you can tel he was tense.
"It's ok, Your Majesty." She replied to the princess. She looked at Athix, who suddenly pope out another head! She stared at the huge dragon, then lookedbdown, as now she knew he was a royal family member. "I'm sorry, Your Highness." She bowed her head to Athix. When the king thanked her she replied, "You don't need to dip your head, Your Highness, as you are the king and you are the one receiving respect. You are welcome, anyways. And I did it because it is my duty to you, your family, and the people." Juni then looked at Longwei. Even though her face showed nothing, her heart still fluttered at the sight of him. "Of course you have what it takes, Prince Longwei." She said almost softly.No! If he knows I like him, I'll be fired! Juni stayed silent as she awaited Athix's answer.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Fara grunted and got up quickly, ``Oh, I'm so sorry Juni!`` She apologized and shook her wings to clear off the dirt and dust. She looked at Athix with a apologetic look, ``Erm, Yes, I just realized now I had a long lost cousin.`` She gave a happy smile, then gasped, ``Wait!`` She gasped, ``If we a male cousin, then he can maybe take the throne instead of Longwei! I mean, not saying Axel is dead, I know he might be alive somewhere!`` She looked at her mother with a excited look.

Athix gasped as he saw Juni and Fara crashed into each-other. He looked at Fara with no so sure look. He looked over at Juni, and 2 heads pop out, just in case the female dragon tried to attack again.

Rune looked at Juni and Fara with a surprised look and then nodded to Athix as Blizzard mentioned him. He glanced at Juni again, ``Thank you, Juni. I mean for worrying about us and tried to help us.`` He dipped his head, maybe she is the right dragon for Longwei, maybe she can rule the kingdom nicely.
Quote:
Longwei looked at the sudden commotion. He was aggressive at first but once he realized it was Juni he calmed down. Longweis eyes widened at his sister, they looked hurt. “Do you think I don’t have what it takes to become king?” He asked slowly.

The males attitude became more aggressive towards the other dragon than what it already was. He backed away from Fara and made sure there was a good five feet distance from him to her.
Quote:
Fara gasped, ``What? N-No! I mean, No as in I do know you have what it takes! I'm just saying that you always seem like you don't want to be next king, which is fine!`` She said and her tone went a bit darker. She took a step towards her brother, ``I mean, It's kind of obvious you seem that you don't WANT to become king, not saying you don't have what it takes!`` She growled.
Quote:
His eyes flashed for a moment with anger. She was obviously letting on more than what she spoke. Her tone and body language said it all, and to Longwei, it looked as if she was challenging him to prove her wrong.

Longwei took a deep breath. He turned his head to Athix then to his father. “Is there any other family members that we do not know of that you wish to share with us now?” His scales that traced his spine where slowly rising, warning his sister not to press on further.
Quote:
Athix watched siblings in shock, this is NOT what he wanted, especially his first day to reunite with his family. He gulped and all his heads popped out nervously and he slunk back in the shadows.

Rune growled at his son and daughter fighting, ``Longwei, Fara stop! You shouldn't fight!`` He hissed and his tongue forked in and out like a snake. ``Solve this out.`` He sighed and sat down.

Fara sighed, ``Father, I only just suggested a opinion that sense Athix is here and all THAT`` She whipped her head to Longwei the back to Rune, ``And now Longwei took it too personally!`` She hissed.
Quote:
Quote:

Fara sighed and walked over to Dimyr, ``At least I have a good sister.`` She mumbled but not loud enough for Dimyr to hear, ``And I'm making our new family member nervous? You were the one that got all personal.`` She hissed under her breathe.

Quote:
Longwei nodded and pretended as if he didn't hear Fara. "Ah... you have been through tough times...." He looked at Ahix with an sorrowful glance. "I guess not being surrounded by female dragons all the time in the castle would be a welcome change." He smiled warmly at him.

However in his kind words a very well hidden insult was aimed towards Fara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"It's ok, Your Majesty." She replied to the princess. She looked at Athix, who suddenly pope out another head! She stared at the huge dragon, then lookedbdown, as now she knew he was a royal family member. "I'm sorry, Your Highness." She bowed her head to Athix. When the king thanked her she replied, "You don't need to dip your head, Your Highness, as you are the king and you are the one receiving respect. You are welcome, anyways. And I did it because it is my duty to you, your family, and the people." Juni then looked at Longwei. Even though her face showed nothing, her heart still fluttered at the sight of him. "Of course you have what it takes, Prince Longwei." She said almost softly.No! If he knows I like him, I'll be fired! Juni stayed silent as she awaited Athix's answer.
(yay i quote many things because of absence)

Dimyr was pretty much silent the entire time. She didn't like Fara and Longwei arguing, but she couldn't really do much besides speak up, since she was technically a sibling of either, which, of course, was blatantly obvious by the fact that her scales were the most different from the rest. She listened to Athix's story and took in the information, secretely using her powers do detect their auras, just to check if anyone else was also spying on them.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post

Dimyr was pretty much silent the entire time. She didn't like Fara and Longwei arguing, but she couldn't really do much besides speak up, since she was technically a sibling of either, which, of course, was blatantly obvious by the fact that her scales were the most different from the rest. She listened to Athix's story and took in the information, secretely using her powers do detect their auras, just to check if anyone else was also spying on them.
Quote:
*cough* waiting for @Mystic to reply so I can reply to the both of you *cough* )
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*cough* waiting for @Mystic to reply so I can reply to the both of you *cough* )

Sorry!))

Fara growled and stepped farther away from Longwei. Why is he so personal? And more rude? She hissed under breathe and accidently forgot Dimyr was there.

Rune nodded to Juni, ``Yes but you are also the lead guard, you need respect too.`` He gave a small chuckle and glanced at Longwei and Fara.

Athix looked at Longwei, ``Yeah, But.. erm, I feel like I want belong in kingdom.`` He sighed and looked at Blizzard, ``Uncle, who's that? What happened to aunt Quieldry?`` He asked.

(Quieldry was the past queen)
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry!))

Fara growled and stepped farther away from Longwei. Why is he so personal? And more rude? She hissed under breathe and accidently forgot Dimyr was there.

Rune nodded to Juni, ``Yes but you are also the lead guard, you need respect too.`` He gave a small chuckle and glanced at Longwei and Fara.

Athix looked at Longwei, ``Yeah, But.. erm, I feel like I wont belong in the kingdom.`` He sighed and looked at Blizzard, ``Uncle, who's that? What happened to aunt Quieldry?`` He asked.

oh was that Longwei's mum?)

Longwei smiled at Juni. "Thank you Juni that means very much to me." He looked over to Athix. "I trust that the kingdom will open you with open wings seeing that you are royalty."
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Sorry!))

Athix looked at Longwei, ``Yeah, But.. erm, I feel like I want belong in kingdom.`` He sighed and looked at Blizzard, ``Uncle, who's that? What happened to aunt Quieldry?`` He asked.

Quote:
oh was that Longwei's mum?)

Longwei smiled at Juni. "Thank you Juni that means very much to me." He looked over to Athix. "I trust that the kingdom will open you with open wings seeing that you are royalty."
Seeing that she couldn't find any other auras nearby them, she stopped using her powers, noticing how close Fara was to her, and simply moved a bit, tapping her with her tail just to let her remember that she existed. When she heard Athix ask about 'Aunt Quieldry', she was a bit confused at first, but quickly pieced it together. So far, she felt like she was the only one that kept Fara and Longwei in peace, since she was the sibling to none of them,though acted as if one to both.

Last edited by DragonChaos; February 14th, 2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Seeing that she couldn't find any other auras nearby them, she stopped using her powers, noticing how close Fara was to her, and simply moved a bit, tapping her with her tail just to let her remember that she existed. When she heard Athix ask about 'Aunt Quieldry', she was a bit confused at first, but quickly pieced it together. So far, she felt like she was the only one that kept Fara and Longwei in peace, since she was the sibling to none of them,though acted as if one to both.
Rune sighed, ``Erm.. Athix.. there's a bit more to that story..`` He sighed. ``You see the reason that Fara is older then Longwei.. there's a reason.`` He began slowly, ``I actually met Blizzard before Aunt Quieldry. Blizzard was expecting the eggs but Quieldry was greedy and selfish. She was a powers like Dimyr and Longwei and Fara, she possessed me to love her. But then Fara got born and when she was about 5 years, a VERY young hatchling, she used her powers to destroy Quieldry.``

Fara gasped and then realized it was only her Dimyr, she gave her a warm smile. She listened to the story in amazement but at the same time, she remembered that memory.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Rune sighed, ``Erm.. Athix.. there's a bit more to that story..`` He sighed. ``You see the reason that Fara is older then Longwei.. there's a reason.`` He began slowly, ``I actually met Blizzard before Aunt Quieldry. Blizzard was expecting the eggs but Quieldry was greedy and selfish. She was a powers like Dimyr and Longwei and Fara, she possessed me to love her. But then Fara got born and when she was about 5 years, a VERY young hatchling, she used her powers to destroy Quieldry.``

Fara gasped and then realized it was only her Dimyr, she gave her a warm smile. She listened to the story in amazement but at the same time, she remembered that memory.
Dimyr liked Fara's warm smile, and decided not to tell Athiix about how she was found as an egg and was born a year after Fara. She then moved around Fara and sat down so that she was now in between the two, trying to make them both feel better instead of fight, since she was mainly the bond between the two, or at least, before Axel disappeared...