by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:33 PM

Old August 18th, 2023, 11:11 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - off), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Isn't it lovely all alone

Trekking through the field of flowers, a patch of Iris's caught their attention. Damn you mother. They snarled in their mind. Damn her. Irismist was dead. And life continued. But alas that was not what it always seemed like to them. It was a constant loop, everything repeating. Everything happening over and over. Never ending. At this point it would be funner to stay an Outcast. So that was their decision. After this fiasco of a patrol, they would stay. Gather up a small rogue group, and find out who their father was. Somehow.

They trampled the iris patch. And left Shadowclan for good. This would be a new path. A new story. Hopefully it would be better than a never-ending loop.

#fire

Word count = 122 = 24 points

[Open]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; August 18th, 2023 at 11:15 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 09:29 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - off), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Isn't it lovely all alone

Trekking through the field of flowers, a patch of Iris's caught their attention. Damn you mother. They snarled in their mind. Damn her. Irismist was dead. And life continued. But alas that was not what it always seemed like to them. It was a constant loop, everything repeating. Everything happening over and over. Never ending. At this point it would be funner to stay an Outcast. So that was their decision. After this fiasco of a patrol, they would stay. Gather up a small rogue group, and find out who their father was. Somehow.

They trampled the iris patch. And left Shadowclan for good. This would be a new path. A new story. Hopefully it would be better than a never-ending loop.

#fire

Word count = 122 = 24 points

[Open]

~Silk~

"Hmm. Hello. I am Silk, who are you?" The long-legged she-cat with greyfur and green eyes said, hopping down from her branch to walk beside this new cat.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old September 1st, 2023, 09:14 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - off), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

- @Shadowed Flower [Silk]

Heart Made Of Glass, My Mind Of Stone

And who the hell was this? A loner? They tensed their muscles, prepping to attack if needed. "The Name's Deadfeather. What might your name be?" It was quite obvious they were not welcoming to the new cat. Especially if signs of aggression were shown by the Molly.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old September 1st, 2023, 09:32 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Silk

"I'm Silk. Are you a clan cat?" The long-legged she-cat asked, her tone friendly and calm. "If so, what clan?" She asked eagerly, like she wanted to figure something out. She kept pace with the strange cat.
@Peach

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old September 5th, 2023, 06:18 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

LilyPaw does LilyPaw things
Old September 7th, 2023, 02:41 AM
let's eat marshmallows

My Mood: Lurking

- Luma [She/Her] -
- Rogue -

Luma sniffed the air cautiously before padding out of a bush and into the open. There was a faint, lingering scent of Clan cats hanging in the forest. Suspiciously the silver tabby padded around, looking for possible threats. She hated Clan cats; they had all these frustating rules that made up a whole list of them, which they called the 'Warrior Code'. Luma rolled her eyes in disgust and annoyance, before checking the air once more.

[OPEN]
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:19 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

~Kate~

This place is nice. It was really hard to find a place to even sit down , due to forest-cursed Leg injury. If there were dogs here, She didn't know what she would do, maybe just try to run? That wouldn't work. Guess she would have to try to fight. Go for it, I guess. She thought. Well, she found a sitting place. But then A flash of color -a-a-dog-! She got up quickly, staggering a little bit. She hissed violently. she looked surprisingly intimidating. That dog looked a lot like a cat. Like, a lot.

Mentions: @DdeonghwaLover

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; September 9th, 2023 at 12:20 PM.
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:34 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
~Kate~

This place is nice. It was really hard to find a place to even sit down , due to forest-cursed Leg injury. If there were dogs here, She didn't know what she would do, maybe just try to run? That wouldn't work. Guess she would have to try to fight. Go for it, I guess. She thought. Well, she found a sitting place. But then A flash of color -a-a-dog-! She got up quickly, staggering a little bit. She hissed violently. she looked surprisingly intimidating. That dog looked a lot like a cat. Like, a lot.

Mentions: @DdeonghwaLover
Chip was padding through the area as he scented a she-cat, trying to find her and warn her of the dogs around he saw he. He was a young tom with a bright blonde pelt with majestically sky blue eyes. Leaning down he leapt towards her, trying to land beside her but ending up basically on top of her. He was bigger than her, though still surprised as she gave a ferocious hiss before he could apologize. "Sorry" He meowed and stepped back, "A-are you ok? i was trying to go beside you and miscalculated....I-i'm sorry" he stuttered, his mew worried but not scared.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:52 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover View Post

Chip was padding through the area as he scented a she-cat, trying to find her and warn her of the dogs around he saw he. He was a young tom with a bright blonde pelt with majestically sky blue eyes. Leaning down he leapt towards her, trying to land beside her but ending up basically on top of her. He was bigger than her, though still surprised as she gave a ferocious hiss before he could apologize. "Sorry" He meowed and stepped back, "A-are you ok? i was trying to go beside you and miscalculated....I-i'm sorry" he stuttered, his mew worried but not scared.
~Kate~

Well. That was... surprising.How in the world did she mess that up? "Oh, Sorry. It's not your fault. I thought you were a dog! Don't worry. I don't think my leg could get worse. She stopped to check her leg for signs of infection, licking a bite mark a couple times."Anyway, I'm Kate. Who're you?"

(I can't see purple or dark colors due to my theme)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:55 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
~Kate~

Well. That was... surprising.How in the world did she mess that up? "Oh, Sorry. It's not your fault. I thought you were a dog! Don't worry. I don't think my leg could get worse. She stopped to check her leg for signs of infection, licking a bite mark a couple times."Anyway, I'm Kate. Who're you?"

(I can't see purple or dark colors due to my theme)

(I cant see white to my theme)

"I'm Chip" He meowed softly, "Is your leg ok? I can help you." he said in a kind tone, dismissing her embarassment as he had done that before as well.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3