Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by Myling
Today 09:27 AM
[P] Springing into action!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:23 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:22 AM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:21 AM
[P] Into The Thick Of It…
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2020, 11:45 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Warmth was the first thing he felt.

Suddenly, the kitten shot up, wide awake with his ears alert and his whiskers twitching. At first, he was overwhelmed by the powerful aroma of herbs and dust, forcing his nose to work up a sneeze. Dizziness took over for a moment, but as he swayed hazily, he noticed the soft texture beneath him. Moss? Regaining his senses, the tom inspected the plushy plant surrounding him, poking his whiskers at it and feeling the scattered downy feathers diligently woven into it with his tail. Indeed, this was a nest. But who made it?

The little kitten swerved his ears in every direction until eventually pin-pointing a nearby creature shuffling by. The scent was certainly feline – an old one, judging by the way they moved...or perhaps they were injured? Perplexed by the individual, the kitten stared at them, focusing his eyes and ears on them a little while longer. They didn't seem dangerous, but something about their energy felt stressed.

He wanted to go up to them, but his legs felt like worms and the air was too cold to move comfortably. So, digging himself deeper into the nest, the kitten sighed at the familiar warmth and attempted a conversation. "Who are you?"

@xeno

Last edited by Doom; January 5th, 2020 at 12:08 AM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 11:30 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@mochi

Poking her head out of the nursery, the she kit decided to be brave today and step into the clearing. Reaching out a shaky right paw, she placed it down and slowly crawled out. The stories that her mother told her from last night were still fresh in her mind ' the food tasted different ' ....does it still?
Looking over at the fresh kill pile she gulped and flattened her ears only to head to the left a bit. She stayed near the den, and took a seat.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2020, 01:02 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@mochi

Poking her head out of the nursery, the she kit decided to be brave today and step into the clearing. Reaching out a shaky right paw, she placed it down and slowly crawled out. The stories that her mother told her from last night were still fresh in her mind ' the food tasted different ' ....does it still?
Looking over at the fresh kill pile she gulped and flattened her ears only to head to the left a bit. She stayed near the den, and took a seat.
Goatkit
The young white tom had been trotting around the clearing, trying to find something to do and generally getting under every warrior's paws. The madness that had affected the clan seemed to be calming down, and Goatkit was still doing his best to clear his head of all those bodies he had seen. His mismatched blue and yellow eyes landed on a small figure that crept out of the nursery and his ears perked excitedly. "Hi!" He exclaimed, bounding over and skidding to a halt next to the smaller kit. "You're Lambkit, right?" He asked, recalling the queens talking about a new addition to the clan.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 5th, 2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 01:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@mochi

Giving out a small eep at the voice she jumped an inch off the ground which left her fur all spikey. Looking over at the other kit she twitched her ears "yeah. That's me. What's your name again? Rabbitkit?..snailkit?" the three moon old asked. She's been in the nursery until now and hasn't really been able to get to know many cats of her own clan.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2020, 11:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@BILL.
Foxpudge had a point. She couldn't make excuses even if she wanted too. Plus WindClan really didn't need to go through another rank change so fast.
Using the fact her mouth was now full Brightstar didn't respond. The piece of meat that the dark hued tom had brought her was about half eaten already. Though due to her stomach not being used to much to any food anymore she had started to fill. "Here, eat some." Brightstar meowed nudging the 'prey', he'd eaten but surely he was still hungry right? She didn't like being the only one eating anyhow. The creamy molly didn't want to comment on his previous statements anyway. Even if it was taken as rude.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 5th, 2020 at 11:42 PM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 12:47 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Foxpudge accepted the morsel of meat graciously, a low purr rumbling in his throat as he took a bite of the tom. Ah, Lightpath.. in life, he didn't have much taste, but he certainly was delicious in death. "I hope you don't expect me to eat all of this! This was meant for you, after all."
@Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2020, 06:38 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Mistyfern paced feverishly about the medicine den, his fur standing on their ends. He had been a frenetic, nervy mess all night and his exhaustion was beginning to chip away at his sanity. But how could he possibly rest when he had to watch over a kit who could keel over dead at any moment? It was torture! He never expected that he'd be babysitting when he took up the role of medicine cat. If he’d considered that, he’d never have volunteered. What was he going to do? He hadn’t the slightest clue how to keep someone alive! The only cat who could have taught him was rotting in a shallow grave somewhere. And figuring out how to raise the dead just to quiz them on herbs seemed a little counter productive..

Who-what? Did someone say something? Oh fantastic! Now he was hallucinating on top of it all! He was officially the most useless med-cat ever! Mistyfern almost didn’t realize that the kit had woken and had a mini heart attack when he did. Now he was the one about to keel over dead. He suppressed a tremendous sigh of relief. The boy seemed.. completely fine. Don’t tell me all he needed was a nap.. And here he was thinking he’d be burying another corpse by morning! He wanted to stomp over there and slap that little kit silly for making him worry. But.. y’know.. he wasn’t going to do that. Oh great Starclan, he felt like a concerned mother. Feeling a little embarrassed, the medicine cat clenched his jaw and snorted. “Me? I could ask you the same.” The first thing he asks is “who are you”? .. Well, to be fair, that was a pretty warranted question.

The cockroach is probably pretty hungry, huh? Mistyfern looked around the den for something that looked vaguely edible. Well, he was going to save the rest of that field mouse for later.. With some reluctance, he plucked up the mouse, limped over to the kit and dropped it by his head. He’d just go hungry today. “Eat.” Grunted the tom, looming over the nest like a dark cloud. “Unless you plan on starving..” It seemed Windclan had one more mouth to feed after all.

Do you.. feel okay?” He finally asked after a tense stretch of silence.

@Alaska

———

Mistyfern couldn’t believe his ears. This cat was perhaps the biggest idiot he’d ever had the displeasure of being stuck in an enclosed space with. Every last word to leave Warblerpaw’s mouth made him want to punt the kid off a cliff. Or himself. Whichever one got him away from the egotistic apprentice sooner. By the time he stopped talking, the medicine cat was positive he’d shaved a few moons off his life expectancy. Yes, you look like a deformed squirrel. He wanted to say, but realized it’d only give him a reason to boo-hoo more. “You.. don’t know?” Of course Warblerpaw would refuse to cooperate.. He wanted to tear out his fur in clumps. He snarled and flicked his tail irritatedly. “That will be Brightstar’s call to make, not mine.

He really had the gall to a demand herbs after all that? “Hm..” Mistyfern tapped his tail against his chin as he pretended to consider it. “I don’t think I will. I think you pull off the depraved lunatic look pretty well.” He smiled at him coyly. “Now..” Mistyfern suddenly grabbed Warblerpaw’s tail between his teeth and began dragging him towards the entrance. “Just so you don’t get any funny ideas and scamper off, I’m gonna drag you directly to Brightstar. You should hope she’s in a good mood today, though I must say, the odds really don’t look to be in your favor.

@vermin

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @caswshay617; |

Flamingbranch padded into the camp to drop off the prey he had caught while hunting. They were scrawny, but they would be good enough for the elders and queens. At least they had something to eat. He padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped everything off. Flamingbranch sat down in his usual spot and rested before he went out to hunt again.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 6th, 2020, 02:36 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@mochi

Giving out a small eep at the voice she jumped an inch off the ground which left her fur all spikey. Looking over at the other kit she twitched her ears "yeah. That's me. What's your name again? Rabbitkit?..snailkit?" the three moon old asked. She's been in the nursery until now and hasn't really been able to get to know many cats of her own clan.
Goatkit
The young tom laughed at her puffed out fur, reaching out one of his small front paws to try to pat it down. "Close." He purred in amusement at her guesses, sitting back on his haunches as he continued. "My name's Goatkit," he said with a friendly grin, "it's nice to finally meet ya!"

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:12 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
| @caswshay617; |

Flamingbranch padded into the camp to drop off the prey he had caught while hunting. They were scrawny, but they would be good enough for the elders and queens. At least they had something to eat. He padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped everything off. Flamingbranch sat down in his usual spot and rested before he went out to hunt again.
Flamerose came back with some decent kill, dropping them off she headed to the warriors den to eat knowing she is usually alone
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Closed Thread