Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old August 17th, 2020, 10:58 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: New ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
The molly glanced up at the tom. She froze, not knowing what to say. Had he heard everything? Why was he here? She thought he had forgotten her. Thornscratch opened her mouth, copper eyes still dull. "Y-You didn't hear any of th-that, right?" the warrior asked. Maybe he thought it was fake? Hopefully he didn't know everything she said was her true thoughts. How she actually felt.
“Ya I heard it, Thorn you know I’d never leave you.” Blackhaze mewed deciding to focus on that.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 17th, 2020, 11:03 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
“Ya I heard it, Thorn you know I’d never leave you.” Blackhaze mewed deciding to focus on that.
She kept silent, not speaking for a while."I...I don't know that..." Thornscratch told him. "No one wants to talk to me or be friends. No one cares about me Blackhaze...I...I should of gotten in the way back then. No one would of cared" the molly meowed, trying to stop herself from crying. She couldn't cry. She couldn't show mental pain of physical pain. That was a sign of weakness. She would never admit it. She couldn't. "I...have something to tell you" the warrior started.
Old August 18th, 2020, 12:20 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Adderfang kept a brisk pace only occasionally looking back to make sure Marigoldpaw was following. Adderfang was happy to have a new apprentice and dedicated to making sure she did well but she also subscribed to a rather difficult method of learning. Tough love and work until you drop. Eventually, finally she came to a halt turning and sitting expecting her apprentice to snap to attention now. It was time to begin.

"Hunting is the most basic form of work you will be doing to support your clan and yet the most vital. Every piece of prey you've ever eaten was the result of work and training by the apprentices and warriors of the clan, and now its your turn. There are a few rules any good warrior follows while hunting to keep their mind clear. First you must treat every prey with the respect it deserves, its life sustains the clan. Second never waste prey, do not hunt more than you need or can carry, while it is ok to burry prey for later and retrieve it do not leave it to rot. And finally, never hunt for only yourself." This last one she emphasised with a stern glare, letting her intimidating gaze bore into Marigoldpaws "You hunt for the clan, not yourself. Bring all prey back and only eat when you ensure the clan has you are no longer a kit to get this handed to you. We will not begin until I am certain you understand these ideas so repeat them back and tell me why you think they exist."

Adderfang was serious about this she didn't have to go through this with the older Croakingtoad but this apprentice was a kit recently and these ideas were best learned young. The warrior was disgusted with the degradation of morals in shadowclan of late and while she couldn't do much now she could teach Marigoldpaw right. The large molly was a cat of honour and dedication and was determined to pass that down right.

@Wolfgirl8
Old August 18th, 2020, 09:48 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
She kept silent, not speaking for a while."I...I don't know that..." Thornscratch told him. "No one wants to talk to me or be friends. No one cares about me Blackhaze...I...I should of gotten in the way back then. No one would of cared" the molly meowed, trying to stop herself from crying. She couldn't cry. She couldn't show mental pain of physical pain. That was a sign of weakness. She would never admit it. She couldn't. "I...have something to tell you" the warrior started.
Blackhaze didn’t agree with any of that he sat down next to Thornscratch and waited for her secret. “I care about you and what’s up?”

Old August 18th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Training Tawnypaw

@esa (Raggedscar is you mentor not Lightstrike.)
Raggedscar found a soft mossky meadow to train his apprentice in. Tawnypaw has had some training, so Raggedscar was going to start with some intermidiate battle moves like the tail grab, or how to get away from a throat lock... Now he was just waiting for his apprentice to say he was ready.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 18th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Magnoliapetal was truly not expecting a large tom crashing into her this afternoon. But then again, who truly did? The maine coon sighed as she picked herself up from the territory ground and brushed her fur clean, turning to her assailant. Though instincts arose to bat this tom upside the head, a lady does not go by instincts. She goes my proper manner. "I apologize if I happened to be in your way... Bearsound correct?" Calm your temper, Magnolia. Father would be ashamed if you snapped.
@Willowfern

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 18th, 2020, 05:43 PM
GONE

Quote:
Blackhaze didn’t agree with any of that he sat down next to Thornscratch and waited for her secret. “I care about you and what’s up?”
She tensed when she heard that he cared about her but started to speak. "I have been wanting to tell some cat for a while..or ask I guess" The molly began. "I..I have been going to the Dark Forest. I have a mentor there. Was it right to ask him about killing a deputy?" Thornscratch asked Blackhaze.
Old August 18th, 2020, 05:50 PM
GONE

Thornscratch hissed in annoyance, shooting a glare at Peppersnout. "We are not friends" the molly growled. She paused, scenting a few vole and a mouse. She quickly tracked down the mouse, stalking towards it in the unfamiliar territory. She was still for a moment, watching and waiting. Suddenly, the young warrior pounced, landing on the creature and quickly snapping it's neck.

@Slinky

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; August 18th, 2020 at 05:50 PM.
Old August 18th, 2020, 05:52 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
She tensed when she heard that he cared about her but started to speak. "I have been wanting to tell some cat for a while..or ask I guess" The molly began. "I..I have been going to the Dark Forest. I have a mentor there. Was it right to ask him about killing a deputy?" Thornscratch asked Blackhaze.
Blackhaze nodded, “Ive been there to and, well, are you going to kill him?” Blackhaze asked.

Old August 18th, 2020, 05:55 PM
GONE

Quote:
Blackhaze nodded, “Ive been there to and, well, are you going to kill him?” Blackhaze asked.
"I...I don't know.." Thornscratch mumbled. It had seemed like a good idea at the time but she wanted to know what Blackhaze thought. If he told her to do it, she would. If he said it was a bad idea, she wouldn't do it. He was her only friend. She would do anything he said.