Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM

Old February 18th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan ShadowClan Punishments

• Patrol Punishments:
  • [If you have an OOC excuse for not reporting in and presented it to whoever is giving out the punishment or me. Your cat will be excused from punishment.

• Patrol Leaders:
    • Due to patrol leaders having the most responsibility when it comes to patrols, they will be liable for exile or execution for not reporting in patrols.

• Patrol leaders are allowed two excuses (IC) for not reporting their patrols. If they do not give an IC excuse and are seen around camp or in the clan, your cat may automatically get exiled or executed for patrol negligence.

• If Patrol leaders have used up their two excuses, they will automatically be expected to choose between execution or exile as punishment, unless Dawnstar says otherwise.

• Patrol leaders may be excused from Exile and Execution if Dawnstar deems their contributions (below) to the clan enough to pardon them. Cats will only be pardoned once.
      • Plot Participation
      • Succefully training an apprentice to a warrior
      • Completed Patrols (with or without being ordered)
      • Training Apprentices
      • Holding Events
      • Miscellaneous (fixing dens, fetching herbs, patrolling borders, catching intrudes, etc.)

• Patrol Members
    • Patrol Members ranked as warriors who do not complete patrols or ditch their patrols will be stripped of their rank and warrior name and demoted to apprentice.

• Demoted Warriors will be expected to complete two of the following examples of training within three moons or their demotions will be extended.
      • Hunting lessons

• Battle training sessions

• Patrols (hunting, border, battle, herb collection)

• Clan History

• Stealth training

• Ambush training

• A warrior can only be demoted twice, after that they face execution or exile for patrol negligence.

• Apprentices
  • Apprentices who do not complete patrols will be demoted to kit for a quarter moon and confined to camp. They are expected to continue their apprentice training within the camp under a warriors supervision

• Apprentices who do not complete patrols a second time will be punished with shunning for a quarter moon. (Shunning: The punished cat will be forced to sleep in the furthest corner of the camp outside of the den. They will be ignored by all clan members until their leader finally announces their existence. They have to stay in their little corner and are not allowed to leave camp. They are the very last to eat.)

• Apprentices who do not complete patrols a third time will be brought in to talk to Dawnstar and discuss a new form of punishment.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 4th, 2024 at 07:43 PM.
Old March 15th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

**Elmshadow**
[If you believe there was a mistake, please message me and I'll get it figured out^^. Make sure all rejoinings come to this thread and tag me. If you try to rejoin through the rejoinings thread you will be ignored or turned away, Elmshadow is handling all patrol punishment rejoinings.]

The dark tom stalked over the clearing and confidently positioned himself directly below the Shadowledge. Patrols have been notoriously lacking for some time but since Dawnstar had gone to Thunderclan it seemed the problem had only become worse. Elmshadow couldn't decide if the slacking had more to do with so many good warriors going to Thunderclan or if being away from Dawnstar simply made the clan feel as though they could slack off without the threat of severe repercussions. Today they would see their mistake. Shadestorm's last patrol had shown Elmshadow the extent of the issue surrounding the patrols so he kept a close eye on the last couple sent out by Owlfeather.

Reciting from memory, he called out for the offending cats, "Bitterwish, Honeyfire, Goldfish, Sharppaw, Juniperpaw, Needlepaw, Ashpaw, Webthroat, Ryepaw, Shadowpaw, Snowpaw, Rainysky, Sharkpaw, and Duskflare. Gather here immediately!" Elmshadow was distinctly aware that both his apprentice and one of his daughters' names were among those called, which only served to fuel his resolve. He waited a moment to let the cats gather and got right into exactly what he'd worked out. "Patrols are not something to be taken lightly and it seems that too many have been doing just that. Living in a clan has many benefits, because of that every able-bodied cat is expected to contribute. If you cannot do the very basics then you have no place here."

He let his words settle for a few heartbeats. Hopefully the direct attention on the most recent offenders would help to reinforce the magnitude of fulfilling clan duties but, if not, maybe the punishments would. "Bitterwish and Rainysky. You both were given the responsibility to lead a patrol and you both failed to show up, leaving our clan all the more vulnerable because of it. You're both to be temporarily exiled. I hope your time on your own makes you a little more appreciative of what you have in the clan and teaches you not to take it for granted. When you return you can find me and we will work out the price for your place back then."

[ @VexSkullz @duskfire1 Your exile will be as stated above. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Your rejoining will be the Patrol Punishment/corporal punishment as described above.]

Patrol leaders were previously the only cats who were subject to punishment but the number of cats not showing up to patrols or disappearing part way through was largely affecting all of the patrols. "Honeyfire, Goldfish, Webthroat, Duskflare. Just because you were not leading a patrol that does not make your role and your presence on that patrol unnecessary, yet you've clearly treated it as such. I expect any warrior of Shadowclan to act in a more responsible manner. You four will also be exiled. Same rules apply, you will come to me to ask for your place back."

[ @Clock Dragonshifter @door~ @Ritsuka @lavende Your exile will be as stated above. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Unless you piss off Elmshadow, you'll likely be able to do a normal rejoining and not have to face corporal punishment.]

He sighed, looking over the large group of apprentices. They no doubt had varying levels of training and thus many would not fair well being exiled. Besides, he didn't want to potentially throw away the lives of young cats in general. All the same, he wasn't prepared to go easy on them either. Lax training led to lazy and incompetent warriors; Shadowclan had enough of those already. "Juniperpaw, Needlepaw, Ashpaw, Ryepaw, Shadowpaw, Snowpaw, Sharkpaw. This is your one warning. You are apprentices and so are here to learn. In fact, it is your only true responsibility. Failing to show up for an important lesson in clan life is no small infraction and it will not be tolerated. You each will pick a den and clean it out, from top to bottom. Before you go though, we'll make this a lesson to make up for the one you missed. Pair up and spar with one another. If you don't have any battle training then you better make it up as you go. If you have any questions, you're free to ask me. Should you fail to serve your punishment, or if I happen to see you slacking off on future patrols, then expect to be punished as a warrior. Shadowclan has no use for cats who cannot follow simple instructions."

[ @Pheasantflight @Beancat @error @/duskfire1 @Parabatai @Jae @DeltaDace You have 10 days to complete the following: 1 post in any of the dens with a minimum 50 word count cleaning the den and nests, and a sparring RP in this thread with one of the other apprentices - minimum 3 posts per character. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE MARCH 25. Characters who fail to meet the the requirements by the deadline with no accepted excuse will face exile.]

With everybody else out of the way, Elmshadow turned to his apprentice. Keeping his chin high and eyes hard, he looked down at her and meowed, "Sharppaw, you did complete your patrol however you were slow and continuously falling behind. Don't make a habit of it. If you'd like to get in some extra practice then you can join in and spar, otherwise you are free to go."

[ @Shade. Sharppaw is not actually in trouble. She won't face any repercussions if she does not participate but you're welcome to if Sharppaw would like the practice.]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; March 15th, 2022 at 09:15 PM.
Old March 18th, 2022, 11:10 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Ravensong @Pheasantflight @Beancat @error @duskfire1 @Parabatai @Jae @DeltaDace

The speckled apprentice was very much ashamed for being called out like that. Perhaps her depressing lifestyle was getting to her. She was definitely going to take some free practice.

(she can't...really join since she's the 9th cat)
Old March 18th, 2022, 01:56 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

(Hi, so i was on (Sadly another) Little break, Did get my comp taken away :l @Ravensong)

Needlepaw groaned. "BUT HOW ARE WE LEARNING IF WERE CLEANING!?" She hissed. "Fine" She mumbled. She turned to the elders den. "Might as well do that one

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 19th, 2022, 12:39 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

When Ashpaw heard her father tell her to clean the dens…well- she wasn’t surprised. She got lost after getting frustrated multiple times trying to catch some type of prey. But, she would rather someone else than the father she despised. She shrugged it off and padded to the warriors den to clean it out.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old March 20th, 2022, 09:12 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

<Sharkpaw>

The short apprentice grumbled as they were called for punishment. It was true that they didn't go on a patrol, but it was their patrol leader's fault! Not them! Well, this will be a one-time thing! They will never do such a thing again! Sharkpaw looked around as the other apprentices gathered. Elmshadow did say they would have to spar with one another. The blue-grey apprentice padded towards the nearest apprentice, determination showing in their blue eyes. "Hey you! You wanna spar with me?"

(Only one apprentice can spar with Sharky)

@Pheasantflight @Beancat @error @duskfire1 @Parabatai @Jae

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old March 21st, 2022, 10:57 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Ravensong @Pheasantflight @Beancat @error @duskfire1 @Parabatai @Jae @DeltaDace
Shadowpaw's tail lashes. He glares at Sharkpaw. "I'll spar with you." He hisses angrily.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 22nd, 2022, 03:44 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Juniperpaw didn't want to do any punishments. Juniperpaw was above them. She hadn't helped much because she got left behind. Because she didn't feel like it. No one needed to punish her for slacking off. At least she had shown up! Looking around at the mass of cowards and slackers surrounding her, she felt sorely out of place. She was simply above all of them. She. Did. Not. Need. To. Be. Here. But she wouldn't leave. She would show Elmshadow that she could be useful, even if her useful was just as lacking as her regular. Whatever. He'd have to put up with it.

She cast her green gaze around the scattered cats one more time as she opened her mouth. Juniperpaw would prefer to get the sparring over with, unlike the others who were all running off like babies, asking to do dens and clean them out. Wow, so, pathetic. "One of you, get over here. Let's get this over with." She yawned as she slid out her claws, completely and totally ready to spring to the attack. Something that Juniperpaw wouldn't admit, but she wasn't the best at. Hey, at least she sounded confident. @Shade.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; March 24th, 2022 at 07:25 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 08:00 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

<Sharkpaw>

Sharkpaw immediately met Shadowpaw with the same determined glare as he had on him. Sharkpaw’s was much less intense than Shadowpaw’s glare. “Get ready to become fresh-kill!” The short apprentice lunged at Shadowpaw, their claws sheathed obviously. If they were able to tackle Shadowpaw, then they would paw him on the head a couple of times to confuse him!

@Parabatai

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old March 23rd, 2022, 11:18 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

(The Den-cleaning post is completed. Shadow did the Warrior's den.

@DeltaDace
Shadowpaw has never fought, but he has watched cats spar with each other before. It sends shivers through him that he can spar with another cat, instead of a tree or shadows. Shadowpaw, of course, is about seven or eight moons old and slightly large for his age. He has the manically desire for blood and fur between his claws and fangs, but he doesn't harm the other cat. He tries to duck under the shorter cat's stomach, his claws obviously sheathed, also, so he doesn't harm or disembowel Sharkpaw on accident.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; March 23rd, 2022 at 12:29 PM.