Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM

Old March 10th, 2024, 11:58 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Shadow's Break

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow began to loop a small circle around where they started to stay close but to cover new ground as they took in the scent of the burnet they were carrying before placing it gently on their large front paws and lifting their muzzle into the air, opening her jaws for a moment to see if they could catch anything similar. The feline's nose was always better than her eyes and soon she was able to narrow down a trail to a den that was dug out from under a tree. It had no animal scents and the inside was damp, making Moonmeadow shuddered as dew from the plants landed in her fur.

Inside there was another little shrub of burnet, though it seemed that some sort of animal got to this one, it was messily torn, nothing-or at least they hope- a cat would do while gathering for medicine. Luckily, there are more stalks that were, in Moonmeadow's inexperienced opinion, good enough to be brought along. If the feline found some in better condition they would switch it out. Well if they couldn't carry more. After collecting the herbs, Moonmeadow walked back into the designated meet-up area, and once more set them down on her paws.

The flowers on the first two were in great condition and while the other two were a bit picked at they weren't the worst and actually aren't bad. Though Moonmeadow wanted the best for Shadowclan. Maybe she ought to go and find more, they could probably carry one more as well, though she'd better check in first. Wouldn't want Mistlewhisker thinking she wandered off like a newly made apprentice.

[+2 Burnet]
[4/5 carrying]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Micanomancy - Mistlewhisker | @furrensic - Squirrelpaw ]
[Haha, no worries! I looked through some other patrol threads and got an idea of what I was supposed to do IC Moon has gone on a few so it makes sense that Mistle thinks that they know what they're doing.]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 11th, 2024 at 01:10 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 10:34 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

Kitty Softpaws [inactive]

She led the patrol into the sun patched forest clearing. She steped into a sunny part of the forest, letting the sunlight slowly shine her calico pelt. She slowly stopped and turned to address Midnightpaw and Boneclaw.
"You're still an apprentice right? Do you know how to hunt?" She asked flicking her tail. "If you don't, Boneclaw, would you mind teaching them? If you do, we can split up. That way we will catch more." she meowed assertively.

Posting order (if you guys are okay with it, just let me know): Pebbleshell, Midnightpaw, Boneclaw

( @Omari ; Midnightpaw , @Alpine ; Boneclaw)

Old March 11th, 2024, 12:41 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

following after mistlewhisker, squirrelpaw observes the burnet as her mentor explains. as they begin to make their way back, the apprentice notices a red flower out of the corner of her eye. breaking off from the warrior briefly, she quickly plucks the flower before grouping back up.

[ @Micanomancy @Theraphosa a bit of a shorter post so we can wrap this up
+3 poppy in total ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:58 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow began to loop a small circle around where they started to stay close but to cover new ground as they took in the scent of the burnet they were carrying before placing it gently on their large front paws and lifting their muzzle into the air, opening her jaws for a moment to see if they could catch anything similar. The feline's nose was always better than her eyes and soon she was able to narrow down a trail to a den that was dug out from under a tree. It had no animal scents and the inside was damp, making Moonmeadow shuddered as dew from the plants landed in her fur.

Inside there was another little shrub of burnet, though it seemed that some sort of animal got to this one, it was messily torn, nothing-or at least they hope- a cat would do while gathering for medicine. Luckily, there are more stalks that were, in Moonmeadow's inexperienced opinion, good enough to be brought along. If the feline found some in better condition they would switch it out. Well if they couldn't carry more. After collecting the herbs, Moonmeadow walked back into the designated meet-up area, and once more set them down on her paws.

The flowers on the first two were in great condition and while the other two were a bit picked at they weren't the worst and actually aren't bad. Though Moonmeadow wanted the best for Shadowclan. Maybe she ought to go and find more, they could probably carry one more as well, though she'd better check in first. Wouldn't want Mistlewhisker thinking she wandered off like a newly made apprentice.

[+2 Burnet]
[4/5 carrying]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Micanomancy - Mistlewhisker | @furrensic - Squirrelpaw ]
[Haha, no worries! I looked through some other patrol threads and got an idea of what I was supposed to do IC Moon has gone on a few so it makes sense that Mistle thinks that they know what they're doing.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

following after mistlewhisker, squirrelpaw observes the burnet as her mentor explains. as they begin to make their way back, the apprentice notices a red flower out of the corner of her eye. breaking off from the warrior briefly, she quickly plucks the flower before grouping back up.

[ @Micanomancy @Theraphosa a bit of a shorter post so we can wrap this up
+3 poppy in total ]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her| 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Moonmeadow - @/Theraphosa ] [Squirrelpaw - @/furrensic ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker was pleased to see their patrol had been a success. She dipped her head to Moonmeadow as an expression of gratitude. Mouths full of herbs, Mistlewhisker headed back to camp, ready to report.

[Thanks so much guys! <3]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:16 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
48/100

Midnightpaw paused when Pebbleshell stopped to look at them. She gave a quick nod in affirmation before she decided to speak, though.

“I do know how to hunt. Thank you for thinking about my training, though.” She offered the warrior a polite smile, as she truly did appreciate it and she hoped that she didn't come off as sarcastic. “I won't stray too far… Will this be our meeting spot, then?”

[ @nyx @Alpine sounds good to me! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 21st, 2024, 10:30 PM
The Ping You Dread

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @Fawn<3 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider licked his lips as he stared at the mouse just beyond where he crouched in the bushes. It nosed through the undergrowth as though it was going to find a nice meal instead of being one. The thought almost made the fluffy tom feel bad, but he had a hungry clan to feed! He couldn't just let the poor little guy go! Then he'd have to let every poor piece of prey go! Then he'd be the worst hunter in the clan, and that was nooooot righteous in the least.

In the several heartbeats he spent ruminating about the ethics of hunting, the mouse had scuffled away slightly. Flicking the white tip of his tail slightly, the striped tabby scooted forward on his stomach, trying to make as little noise as possible. Once he was close enough again, he waggled his haunches before lunging for the mouse, the creature barely having time to elicit a surprised squeak before its neck was snapped by a large paw. "Yooooo!" He purred, staring down at the mouse. "Sorry 'bout that, little dude. You know how it is." Hillstrider dug a quick hole, gently setting the mouse inside as though he was burying a fallen clanmate, and covered it up with leaves. Alright! Two more pieces of prey to go, and that should be enough!

[BRING THE MOSSY BABY IN!!!!!]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:20 PM
alastor my darling~

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
48/100

Midnightpaw paused when Pebbleshell stopped to look at them. She gave a quick nod in affirmation before she decided to speak, though.

“I do know how to hunt. Thank you for thinking about my training, though.” She offered the warrior a polite smile, as she truly did appreciate it and she hoped that she didn't come off as sarcastic. “I won't stray too far… Will this be our meeting spot, then?”

[ @nyx @Alpine sounds good to me! ]

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

Kitty Softpaws [inactive]

Pebbleshell narrowed her eyes at the absence of Boneclaw. If the warrior wasn't going to show up she wouldn't let him hold this patrol down. "Yes, come back here when you're finished. Don't forget any prey you dig up." The calico warrior was relieved to have a competent apprentice join her. This makes their task so much easier.

She flicked her tail to send the apprentice off before scenting the air for prey herself.

[ Roll = 17 ]

She caught the scent of a thrush and she turned her head to search for it. Pebbleshell found the tiny brown creature and dropped into a low crouch. She kept her tail above the forest floor, but not too high to stick out. It was harder with her light colored pelt but the shade from the tree aided her. The calico she-cat warrior pounced and nipped the spine of the bird before it could shout a warning.

[ +1 thrush ]

She quicky scrapped earth over the prey and searched for something else.

1/5 carrying

( @Omari ; Midnightpaw )

Last edited by nyx; March 23rd, 2024 at 07:22 PM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 07:54 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Comfrey and Yarrow, that was the freckled herbalist mission as he had slipped out on diligent white tipped paws into the marshy territory and into the pine tree filled Icy Heartlands, however, the felines paws did not stop until he saw the sun break through the lush canopy and Mossfreckle’s chilled paws entered the fertile clearing of Shadow’s Break. A rustle in the pine needle underbrush perked sepia oriental shaped ears and sent a shiver down the medicine cat apprentices spine… had going out alone been a bad idea?… he was not at the border… soon the prickles of anxiety faded as freckled nose twitched and white maw opened to take in the scents past the heady alpine and the fresh smell rotting leaves as leaf bare thawed to the soon coming new leaf - it was only the scents of prey fear and a tom who he did not recognise, but the scent was Shadowclan nonetheless. Curiosity piqued the cautious freckled oriental shaped medicine cat stalked carefully and quietly towards the scent, sorry 'bout that, little dude. You know how it is settled oddly against the sensitive hairs in the canals of his large ears… such strange melancholy filled the large orange tabby’s tones, genuine respect and sorrow echoed in his words - lacking the usual mockery those words would hold from most other warrior… if they were even said.

”Prey does really give us the ultimate gift doesn’t it, Mossfreckle purred kindly, no hint of malice or mockery edging his tones, ”a life for a life to keep the clan fed,” a subtle nod to the dead mouse that he warrior stood over - he was quite endearing in a way but the freckled oriental shaped medicine cat was not really too sure in what way. ”I have not seen you around, I’m Mossfreckle - Lostspark’s apprentice,” he was proud of his rank of course but the clan knew already and he was proud of call the lithe grey former enforcer his mentor, ”Seeing as we are both out alone would you like to help me gather some herbs, many paws make light work!! I can help you with hunting if you would like too,” the felines tones where chipper and open in a slip of naïveté, a momentarily show of Mossfreckle’s age before he settled back into his calm thought out demeanour. The large ginger tabby seemed sweet enough but in the end insecurity raked its claws down his heart as bitter voiced taunted the freckled oriental shaped felines stupidity… he felt like he had the brain of that dead mouse… but part of him wanted to get to know the Tom better… really for no reason besides company and piqued curiosity but something about this tom caught Mossfreckle’s attention.

{ @Mica ~ Hillstrider }
[ welcome to the people did not do what moss needed herb patrol herb patrol ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old March 26th, 2024, 04:17 PM
The Ping You Dread

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @Fawn<3 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
When the lilting voice of the medicine cat apprentice floated into the sunny clearing, Hillstrider jumped and whirled towards the source. "Oh man," he chuckled, ears burning with embarrassment. "I was totally not expecting anyone to hear me." He gave the younger cat a sheepish glance, then focused on the rapidly cooling mouse at his paws. "Though I'll be real, I don't hear a lotta that sentiment about prey. It's nice to hear it." He grinned cheerily at Mossfreckle. When the oriental introduced himself, Hillstrider waved his tail in greeting. "Oh I know who you are! Er, well," he flushed a bit "not in a creepy way, I just know that you're Lark--I mean Lostspark's apprentice 'n all." The orange tabby's enthusiasm seemed to bowl him over at every turn. "The name's Hillstrider! Pleased to formally me ya, my friend!"

Mossfreckle's suggestion to hunt and gather together had the large tom nodding vigorously. "Oh for sure for sure! Two sets of paws are better than one, for real. Alright, what are you lookin' for?"
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 27th, 2024 at 06:05 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:20 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
55/100

Midnightpaw simply nodded her head before she scented the air for any prey. Stalking off on her own for now as she didn't want to spook off any potential catches that the warrior could find.

With her nose pointed upwards into the air, he caught the scent of a mouse. Dropping into a hunter's crouch as taught–thanks to her dark fur, being hidden away in the shadows came easier to her than it did to some others. She crept along after the scent trail until she finally came across the small brown creature, to which she sprang forward, paw trapping the mouse by slamming over it's tail to keep it in place before she bit down on it's throat.

Plucking the mouse up by the tail, she decided to turn and head back until she caught the scent of what she assumed was a frog. Dropping the mouse and scratching some dirt over it to bury it, she followed the frog's scent towards a log. Although her track record with catching frogs was poor, she may as well try..

Crouching once again with her tail held level with the ground below her, she slowly stalked along the log until she saw the little green frog's skin. Her lips curled as she bared her teeth, and with her claws unsheathed she pounced, paws landing on the frog–which attempted to leap about, which made the process a bit more difficult, so in a bit of a panic she yelped and nipped at the creature's neck.

Somehow managing to actually catch the frog, she decided to pluck it up by the leg and she returned to where she had left her mouse, dusting it off with her fluffy tail before picking that up by the tail once again. It was beginning to look late, so she headed back to their meeting spot.

[ so sorry!! Super busy week… I thought we could finish off here so we could report back today? @nyx ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!