Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM

Old September 6th, 2023, 06:59 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: Who wants to write a book with me?

a story im writting introduction not done yet. but a another example

Introduction
Bracken opened his eyes, as a starry cat surrounded him it looked like the Tom he saw in his dreams. He quickly leaped to his paws. “Who are you and what are you doing here? Where am I?” Bracken watched as a creamy-colored she-cat walked up towards him. “Hello, Bracken, I am Quillstar the old leader of Dawnclan.” Bracken titlted his head. “What’s Dawnclan?” he asked.
Quillstar took a breath before speaking. “Dawnclan and the other clans are a bunch of cats who live in semi-harmony. They defend there own territrorys and borders.” She took a breath. “The clan’s follow the warrior code which they will teach you and belive in Starclan which is were you are right now.” Quillstar watched Bracken for a momment before he spoke again. “What do you mean by they will teach you?” He pricked his ears up sat down and curled his tail around his paws. Quillstar watched him and copied him sitting down. This was going to take a while.
“You are part of a prochecy” She raised her hand when Bracken opened his mouth he quickly shut it. “A prochecy comes from Starclan to warn the clans or when we have to tell them something. Got it?” Bracken nodded his head slowly thinking for a momment. “Quill what does this matter so much?” He twisted his face into confusion. “Why am I so imporant to these what are they called?” Quillstar groweled and leaped to her paws shoving her face into Brackens.
“My name is QuillSTAR.” she hissed the last part. “And you will call me by name.” She saw Bracken fur fluff up in fear as she took a breath and sat down. “Sorry, I lashed out names are important in the clans. And you will have to remember that.” Eyeing the tom she spoke again. “You are imporant beacuse you have to save the clans. Lead them through the troubles that are coming.” She meowed. Bracken looked at her like she was mouse-brained. “How can I one cat save the clans? Im just an ordianry cat!” Quillstar laughed and started to wheeze. Brakcen looked at her annoyed. “What?,What!?” he asked standing up and watched as Quillstar rolled on the grass laughing as she stood up and coughed. “I-I didn’t even say anything funny.” he narrowed his eyes.
Bracken eyes opened wider as more Starclan cats started circling around him and Quillstar. “Oh here are some more Starclan cats.” She nudged Brakcen to bow and he quickly did. “You will soon learn there names.” Quillstar pushed Bracken towards the other Starclan cats. As the first cat stepped forwards. “Hello, I am Brokentooth.” Bracken’s mouth fell open as he spoke. “Y-Your the cat that lead me here in my dreams.” His mouth hung open. “I didnt know you where real!” Brokentooth watched him before he spoke again. “Why wouldn’t I be real?” Brokentail meowed his voice deep he swished his tail onto Bracken’s shoulder. “I lead you right to the Clans. I suppose Quillstar told you the names?” he narrowed his eyes at Quillstar. She shook her head. “Always Dawnclan to forget. Its terrible you have to lead there and not Billyclan. They are far better then those fluffballs!” he let out a deep laugh.
“How many clans are there?” Bracken asked the Tom. “There are 4 down below and one up here which where dead cats go when they die. Starclan were we all living in mostly harmony.” He narrowed his eyes again at Quillstar as she stuck her tounge out at him. “I was only joking.” he laughed att Quillstar. “You must follow the warrior code greatly as that what is breaking you must patch it. Don’t break it like I did. I don’t take it back as I love the cat that I broke the code with.” He took a deep breath wrapping his tail with Quillstar. “Cats are dying to fast they don’t belong in Starclan so fast. You have to figure out what is causing this and deal with it.” His eyes clouded with greif as a Starclan cat walked in with another new spirt.
“This can’t happen anymore Bracken you have to fix this!” Bracken nodded his head. “I Promise I will.” Brokentooth smiled and walked up towards Bracken. “Then let me be the first. Bracken do you promise to uphold the warrior code even at the cost of you life?” Bracken’s eyes widden. “I-I do.” he promised. Brookentooth nodded and looked around the other Starclan cats. “From this momment you will be known as Brackenheart. To honnor your bravery.”

Old September 6th, 2023, 08:02 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Ahh, that is plenty big enough I shall consider you

OK! What have you got for me?
Okay, so... It depends on my motivation, mostly. I usually write about soldiers and what they go through, but I can do fiction/fantasy! Through The Eyes Of A Monster is the story I'm working on right now.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old September 11th, 2023, 04:49 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@RogueSkeleton - @Tecumori - @Galaxy_ - @Solider

@Beetlenose - @~'Atlas-The_lemon'~ - @Pangoligon

Well, I was not expecting so many responses!
Please fill out this form to help me choose!

Which role would you prefer to take?: Writer/editor
On a scale of 1 to 10, how serious would you take this role?: /10
How long would your average chapter be? (If writer):
How long on average would it take you to write each chapter? (If writer):

Are you OK with having your chapter severely edited/severely editing someones chapter?:
Will you actively participate in the plot planning?:
Are you planning to go on any nice long hiatuses in the foreseeable future?
Will you try to keep this project going? (i.e, remembering about it, bumping):
Do you have discord or other easy was to comunicate and share our work?

Other:
Mention me: @MockingRabbit

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old September 11th, 2023, 06:59 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Which role would you prefer to take?: Writer!
On a scale of 1 to 10, how serious would you take this role?: 9/10
How long would your average chapter be? (If writer):

Chapter One
Brackepnpaw opened his eyes and he was still safe in the apprentice den. It’s been two moons since he joined Dawnclan. He felt like he belonged but some other warriors gave him side eyes. He yawned. “ Dawn Patrol.” Great.” The one thing he hated so far was Dawn Patrols. Should I wake up Mapplepaw? He asked himself. Maybe? He got up and walked towards Mapplepaw. And shook her with his paw. “Mapplepaw, get up we have Dawn Patrol.” he hissed.
Mapplepaw quickly got up. “Thanks for waking me up! I Don’t want to be late again,” she grumbled the last part running out of the den to where their mentors were standing. He quickly followed. “Good Morning Tinystar.” he meowed warmly towards his mentor. It was rare for an apprentice to have the clan leader as a mentor but he felt lucky.
“Good Morning Brackenpaw, Mapplepaw.” Tinystar nodded her head. “Well are we ready to head out now?'' She turned towards the other warriors. They nodded. “We will go around Billyclan’s and Smallclan’s Border then the next patrol can have the other border.” Brackenpaw jumped in excitement. We're going to see Billyclan! That's where Brokentooth used to live. Maybe I can ask some cats about him! “Wow, you're the first apprentice excited for Dawn Patrol.” Snagglefur meowed laughing. “I'm just excited!” he meowed.
“Well, we better get a move on then!” Snagglefur meowed, walking out of the camp and heading towards Billyclan’s border. Brackenpaw looked up at the sky. I hope they're proud of me. Mapplepaw smacked him with a wet pile of leaves. “EW!” he hissed. Mapplepaw laughed “Get your head out of the clouds!” Tinystar turned her head around. “Quiet You don’t want to scare all the prey in the forest away and alert the other clans were here.” Mapplepaw and Brackenpaw shut their mouths but turned towards each other with gleaming eyes.
“I'm going to get you back.” he hissed under his breath. “Not before I get you again.” she laughed under her breath. “Brackenpaw! What do you scent?” Tinystar turned her head around as they were at the Billyclan border. He rose his head catching a scent.
“Billyclan’s Dawn Patrol passed by here a few moments ago.” Tinystar smiled as Brackenpaw’s pelt sprung up. “T-there's an unfamiliar scent!” he hissed he looked towards Tinystar as her eyes opened wide. “FOX!” she hissed as two reddish creatures ran in leaping at Snagglefur and Mapplepaw. “NO!” Brackenpaw hissed leaping at the closest fox attacking Mapplepaw as Tinystar went towards the one attacking Snagglefur. Brackenpaw pitted hard on the fox's ear As it turned around biting down hard on his tail he cried out. But that gave Mapplepaw a chance to slash the fox's eyes. Making it turn around
and fled the other fox chasing after it.
Tinystar and Snagglefur limped towards them. “Anyone badly hurt?” Tinystar asked as everyone shook their heads. Mapplepaw called out. “Brackenpaw’s tail is badly bleeding!” Brackenpaw looked down at his tail it was bleeding and a deep cut. “It's not that bad.” he lied. Tinstar looked at him concerned. “Well we still going to send you to Dusklight’s den” Brackenpaw nodded and limped back towards camp.
Once they got into camp Dusklight ran up to them. “I knew I smelled blood.” he started checking over Tinystar’s flank. “You only have a deep scratch on your hind-leg you need to dress.” he nodded at Tinystar before moving on to Snagglefur and Maplepaw as he tired to back away. Dusklight padded up to him. “Where do you think you're going? I haven’t checked over you yet.” Brackenpaw laughed nervously. “Just some small scratches there fine.” he said, hiding his tail under him. “Well I'm still going to look.” Dusklight looked over his pelt and looked up at him. “I need to see your tail.” Brackenpaw ‘s fur fluffed as he showed his tail. Dusklight backed up in horror. “How did that happen?” he asked horrifed looking at Tinystar to Brackenpaw. “A fox bit my tail, its not that big of a deal.” he meowed looking at Dusklight nervously. “This is a fatal, if infected it could kill you.”

How long on average would it take you to write each chapter? (If writer): couple hours

Are you OK with having your chapter severely edited/severely editing someones chapter?: yes
Will you actively participate in the plot planning?: yep
Are you planning to go on any nice long hiatuses in the foreseeable future? i don't think so!

Will you try to keep this project going? (i.e, remembering about it, bumping): yes!!!
Do you have discord or other easy was to comunicate and share our work?
Galaxy or my email I can pm u
Other:
Old September 11th, 2023, 03:59 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Which role would you prefer to take?: editor
On a scale of 1 to 10, how serious would you take this role?:10 /10

Are you OK with having your chapter severely edited/severely editing someones chapter?: yes
Will you actively participate in the plot planning?: yes
Are you planning to go on any nice long hiatuses in the foreseeable future? Nope
Will you try to keep this project going? (i.e, remembering about it, bumping): yesss
Do you have discord or other easy was to comunicate and share our work? No

Other:
Old September 15th, 2023, 10:48 AM
Spiral

^^^Click one!^^^

Old September 15th, 2023, 02:43 PM
Spiral

Bump

^^^Click one!^^^

Old September 15th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

y'all I'm currently making a story it have 15 or 14 chapters x_x

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old September 15th, 2023, 02:50 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

This still open?
Old September 16th, 2023, 04:13 AM
Spiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverLover649 View Post
This still open?
Yeah

^^^Click one!^^^