Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:20 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rani
Today 10:17 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:13 PM
Quiiiiick question 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:12 PM
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:11 PM

Old January 16th, 2024, 06:04 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: A History of Redemption [Whole clan story event]

Orangepaw sneaked in. His ears down in conciousness.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 16th, 2024, 07:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Silverpaw joined to heavily judge whether or not Crowtooth was telling the story accurately or not... And perhaps to remember the details of that night. She'd only been a moon or so old that day, and though she wasn't sure how it brought WindClan back stronger, she was interested in hearing his perspective. This also reminded her how close in age her and Crowtooth were... Ouch. Big, big ouch.

Old January 16th, 2024, 09:35 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 46 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

As the tom watched the cats gather he grinned a little, pleased with the turn out so far. He was just about to open his mouth to greet Firestorm when a startled sort of squawk escaped him, head whipping down to see the child now burrowed in his belly fur.
The action made sense in a way, though the most sheltered spot of the clearing was chosen it was still cold, especially for a kit. But honestly there was a lot of audacity in the youngin to attempt to burrow into one of the more arguably scary looking warriors here.

Though it was obvious Fawnkit made the right choice when all the tom did was hesitantly and confusedly patted the kit on the head, a mildly panicked look on his face.

The tunneler moved swiftly onward in focus on his eyes caught on two cats in particular who'd joined the throng. Two cats he knew for certain had been there. Batglare and Silverpaw. Now he was more concerned about the former than the later, Silverpaw had been even younger than him on the day but Batglare had been directly involved and would know if Crowtooth made mistakes here. Intentionally or not.
....Hmmmm, really Crowtooth could only hope he chose to forgive any minor discrepancies for the sake of the story and the major one for the sake of the clan. It was for a good reason that Batglare and his recent scuffle should know.

No more musing though, time to begin.
"Now this is a little bit of history from so far back most of yall probably werent even a gleam in yer parents eyes! A story from the dawn of Twilightstars leadership and one of the darkest moments in windclans history we can remember.

You see, Twilightstar wasnt always leader, a shock I know but its true! See over four years ago she inherited an impossible duty. Brightstar wasnt the leader the clan needed, and we were facing down a famine and starvation under her we'd not seen before and not seen since. I dont think there was a single cat who'd not lost someone to the hunger or the weakness it brought."

Crowtooths eyes closed in pain for a moment, not exempt from this group. His own mother had succumbed kitting him due to her lack of strength and he'd been raised an orphan like many kits at the time because of it.

The tom powered through this pain to continue to rasp this history.
"Twilightstar with Brightsky as her deputy faced issues plenty trying to save this dying clan. Shadowclan and Thunderclan had taken advantage of our weakened state and lack of members to even properly patrol our borders to further their territory. Despite a lack of hostility to them on our part. Shadowclan under Icestar (Dawnstars foolish rat of a mother) took great swaths of our land and Thunderclan under Flintstar stole the thunderglade (then the Smolderglade, I think) as well.

The keen of you will note that we've only just reclaimed that land as payment for Spiderthroats foolishness, making that bountiful land ours once more.

But of course that only made the starvation worse and despite all efforts Windclan struggled to keep our heads high.
We lost Brightsky as deputy, we lost our medicine cat" who Crowtooth didnt even remember the name of now "and instead took Coyotesnarl for the rank despite a lack of training.

Too weak to take on a clan to reclaim the territory we desperately needed to feed us we pushed into the outskirts."

A mistake, and the lash of the toms tail showed it.
"This desperate attempt brought down monsters on us however.

Might some of you be able to guess what those were?"

The answer should be obvious really. The tom had mentioned what they were and was actively toying with a fang from on that'd prompted him to tell this story. Still, he waited to see if the younger cats specifically could guess and if the older ones had questions they wished to be answered before Crowtooth continued.

Last edited by Rani; January 16th, 2024 at 09:36 PM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 09:58 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth

As the tom watched the cats gather he grinned a little, pleased with the turn out so far. He was just about to open his mouth to greet Firestorm when a startled sort of squawk escaped him, head whipping down to see the child now burrowed in his belly fur.
The action made sense in a way, though the most sheltered spot of the clearing was chosen it was still cold, especially for a kit. But honestly there was a lot of audacity in the youngin to attempt to burrow into one of the more arguably scary looking warriors here.

Though it was obvious Fawnkit made the right choice when all the tom did was hesitantly and confusedly patted the kit on the head, a mildly panicked look on his face.

The tunneler moved swiftly onward in focus on his eyes caught on two cats in particular who'd joined the throng. Two cats he knew for certain had been there. Batglare and Silverpaw. Now he was more concerned about the former than the later, Silverpaw had been even younger than him on the day but Batglare had been directly involved and would know if Crowtooth made mistakes here. Intentionally or not.
....Hmmmm, really Crowtooth could only hope he chose to forgive any minor discrepancies for the sake of the story and the major one for the sake of the clan. It was for a good reason that Batglare and his recent scuffle should know.

"Now this is a little bit of history from so far back most of yall probably werent even a gleam in yer parents eyes! A story from the dawn of Twilightstars leadership and one of the darkest moments in windclans history we can remember.

You see, Twilightstar wasnt always leader, a shock I know but its true! See over four years ago she inherited an impossible duty. Brightstar wasnt the leader the clan needed, and we were facing down a famine and starvation under her we'd not seen before and not seen since. I dont think there was a single cat who'd not lost someone to the hunger or the weakness it brought."

Crowtooths eyes closed in pain for a moment, not exempt from this group. His own mother had succumbed kitting him due to her lack of strength and he'd been raised an orphan like many kits at the time because of it.

"Twilightstar with Brightsky as her deputy faced issues plenty trying to save this dying clan. Shadowclan and Thunderclan had taken advantage of our weakened state and lack of members to even properly patrol our borders to further their territory. Despite a lack of hostility to them on our part. Shadowclan under Icestar (Dawnstars foolish rat of a mother) took great swaths of our land and Thunderclan under Flintstar stole the thunderglade (then the Smolderglade, I think) as well.

The keen of you will note that we've only just reclaimed that land as payment for Spiderthroats foolishness, making that bountiful land ours once more.

But of course that only made the starvation worse and despite all efforts Windclan struggled to keep our heads high.
We lost Brightsky as deputy, we lost our medicine cat" who Crowtooth didnt even remember the name of now "and instead took Coyotesnarl for the rank despite a lack of training.

Too weak to take on a clan to reclaim the territory we desperately needed to feed us we pushed into the outskirts."

The answer should be obvious really. The tom had mentioned what they were and was actively toying with a fang from on that'd prompted him to tell this story. Still, he waited to see if the younger cats specifically could guess and if the older ones had questions they wished to be answered before Crowtooth continued.

Ravenkit thought for a moment. I overheard my mom talking about something called a monster.. said it runs on the Thunderpath or whatever it’s called, or maybe loners. Or foxes?
Rosemarykit nodded vigorously, agreeing with Ravenkit.
Old January 17th, 2024, 01:40 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowkit:

“Another clan!” Willowkit yowled, “The monster was another clan!!!”

Catchingflame:

Catchingflame was more perceptive than Willowkit, and meowed quietly, “Was it coyotes?”

@Rani (You can choose whether to hear Catchingflame or not )

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old January 17th, 2024, 05:19 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LICHENSPROUT AND DAINTYKIT

Lichensprout listened. He was unsure of the answer.

Daintykit listened, leaning in. She was really interested in the story. She didn’t know the answer.
Old January 17th, 2024, 09:56 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f a w n k i t
he/him - 2 moons - WindClan
cause Crowtooth had mentioned it right at the start!
Old January 17th, 2024, 03:37 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Crowtooth

"TWOLEGS H'AND H'OWLS!" Beastpaw practically yelled, bouncing on her paws excitedly. Whoo, she was having fun!

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old January 18th, 2024, 05:48 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Crowtooth

Orangepaw nodded his head as he remembered. "My mother said she was an apprentice when it happened so she remembers most but not all, ut she remembers she lost her mother and all three siblings to hunger." Orangepaw mewed softly.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 18th, 2024, 08:49 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw
She/her - Age: ...Something cheery?
A time before Twilightstar was leader? That would surely have been a very long time ago. Indeed, it was hard even for Brightpaw to imagine WindClan without their old monarch. Crowtooth also spoke about the leader Brightstar, which perked her interest because they shared a name, though it quickly turned to dismay as he described how bad of a leader they had been. In the given time when Crowtooth asked if anyone could guess what the "monster" was- Brightpaw didn't answer because it was immediately obvious to anyone who had been listening, and was surely targeted at the kits- she took the time to mull over his words, and commit the story to memory; it might be the only time she ever hears it.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch