Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:50 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:43 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:25 PM

Old October 18th, 2023, 06:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

His heart was pounding in his chest as he finally reached the threshold of the Twolegplace. StarClan must be favoring him, because as far as Pinedrop could tell everything gone off without a hitch - now all he had to do was watch and wait. In a couple days, he planned on looking over the areas he visited, see how things were going.

For now, Pinedrop was going to lay low. He liked the looks of this field; it seemed isolated from the chaos of the Twolegplace, and it wasn't terribly far away from the Clans. The rocks were weird though... He squinted at the tall stones with confusion before shrugging and trotting through the grass. "Wonder if there's a pond around here, I could use a fish."
Old October 18th, 2023, 07:05 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
His heart was pounding in his chest as he finally reached the threshold of the Twolegplace. StarClan must be favoring him, because as far as Pinedrop could tell everything gone off without a hitch - now all he had to do was watch and wait. In a couple days, he planned on looking over the areas he visited, see how things were going.

For now, Pinedrop was going to lay low. He liked the looks of this field; it seemed isolated from the chaos of the Twolegplace, and it wasn't terribly far away from the Clans. The rocks were weird though... He squinted at the tall stones with confusion before shrugging and trotting through the grass. "Wonder if there's a pond around here, I could use a fish."
~Oreo~

It had been a while since Oreo met anyone. And this fish-scented friend seemed like a nice guy. The small kit approached and said, "hi"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 18th, 2023, 07:13 PM
work is never done

Pinedrop wasn't expecting anyone to come by, and he paused in surprise when a kitten nugget approached. They didn't smell like any Clan cat, that was for sure. Were they alone? "Hey!" A little more awkwardly, "you seem a little bit young for approachin' strangers, kid. Your mom around?"

[ @BloodyRaven ]
Old October 18th, 2023, 08:28 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Pinedrop wasn't expecting anyone to come by, and he paused in surprise when a kitten nugget approached. They didn't smell like any Clan cat, that was for sure. Were they alone? "Hey!" A little more awkwardly, "you seem a little bit young for approachin' strangers, kid. Your mom around?"

[ @BloodyRaven ]
Oreo shook his head. "My mom is sick," he replied.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 18th, 2023, 09:39 PM
work is never done

"Oh, that sucks." Pinedrop didn't know a thing about herbs, in actuality. And outside of ThunderClan's health he wasn't really looking to experiment. "Hey, uhh... you know of any big ponds or rivers on this side of the Thunderpath?" Was still hungry for a fish, after all.

[ @BloodyRaven ]
Old October 18th, 2023, 10:13 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
"Oh, that sucks." Pinedrop didn't know a thing about herbs, in actuality. And outside of ThunderClan's health he wasn't really looking to experiment. "Hey, uhh... you know of any big ponds or rivers on this side of the Thunderpath?" Was still hungry for a fish, after all.

[ @BloodyRaven ]
Oreo paused for a moment. Then, he said, "My housefolk have a pond. The fish in there are HUGE! Like, really big! Hope that helps."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; October 18th, 2023 at 10:14 PM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 08:37 AM
work is never done

This kid might have actual bees for brains, giving out information like that. For a moment, Pinedrop contemplated taking advantage of his naivety - it'd be easy to eat his fill and ditch, leaving the kit to reap the consequences. But Pinedrop wasn't cruel, not needlessly at least. "You know I'm planning on eating them." Point blank, no beating around the bush. "I reckon your Twolegs won't be a fan of that, so any other spots?"

[ @BloodyRaven ]
Old October 19th, 2023, 05:31 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
This kid might have actual bees for brains, giving out information like that. For a moment, Pinedrop contemplated taking advantage of his naivety - it'd be easy to eat his fill and ditch, leaving the kit to reap the consequences. But Pinedrop wasn't cruel, not needlessly at least. "You know I'm planning on eating them." Point blank, no beating around the bush. "I reckon your Twolegs won't be a fan of that, so any other spots?"

[ @BloodyRaven ]
"Oh! Uhhh," Oreo meowed, thinking hard, to see if he found any bodies of water, "I think I saw a river somewhere." He jogged his memory to see if he could remember where it was. "Follow me." Oreo led the cat to the river, which had a few leaves littering it. A swan floated placidly on the river and preened itself. "Here we are!"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 22nd, 2023, 06:26 PM
work is never done

That's better. As much as Pinedrop would've relished in robbing Twolegs blind, he figured the blacklash on the kid wasn't worth it. Pinedrop was many things, but he didn't consider himself a monster.

What Oreo called a river wasn't like any Pinedrop saw. It was deep and more narrow than what he'd expect, with sides of smooth looking stone. Pinedrop tipped his head, looking down at it with some bafflement. "What an odd thing you've found." The murkiness of the water made it a little difficult to look for fish in its depths, and Pinedrop drew himself to the edge of the embankment to peer in closely. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't nervous, he wasn't sure how feasible getting out would be if he fell in.

[ @BloodyRaven ]
Old October 22nd, 2023, 08:29 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
That's better. As much as Pinedrop would've relished in robbing Twolegs blind, he figured the blacklash on the kid wasn't worth it. Pinedrop was many things, but he didn't consider himself a monster.

What Oreo called a river wasn't like any Pinedrop saw. It was deep and more narrow than what he'd expect, with sides of smooth looking stone. Pinedrop tipped his head, looking down at it with some bafflement. "What an odd thing you've found." The murkiness of the water made it a little difficult to look for fish in its depths, and Pinedrop drew himself to the edge of the embankment to peer in closely. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't nervous, he wasn't sure how feasible getting out would be if he fell in.

[ @BloodyRaven ]
"Well, I hope it helps you," Oreo said in a cheerful tone.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw