by pidgeon
Last post by ramen
Today 01:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2019, 08:52 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default July Gathering [Leaders]

Do NOT post here if you are not a high rank. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

@Brilliance
@RedHead
@elysian
@Branch of Life
@Starfall
@BILL.
@Duskflight
@Dust
@SuspiciousMindz
@Fuzzyfeline

Old July 3rd, 2019, 12:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

Passionstar led his clan to the frequented spot chosen for gatherings, a night of peace, and oddly politics and keeping up with the other clans. The moons of being leader should had made him downtrodden, but it seemed that after every storm, the stars gave him hope, made his eyes gleam, continued to make him smile even when his pelt was all dirty and dusty from running around or when there were unfortunate blood on his paws and under his claws from throwing himself into danger. As he sat down in his original spot, noting that thunderclan was the first to make it to the gathering, the tom decided he would groom himself a bit, at least make himself a little more presentable, but his vigorous grooming only made his fur stick up in every which direction, which reminded him of the times he was a kit and his mother would try to groom him after he always manage to get his pelt dirty. His coat was thick and calloused, so it always had a tough time staying neatly in one direction.

@RedHead @elysian @Branch of Life @Starfall @The Cannibal @BILL. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline
Old July 6th, 2019, 12:40 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@RedHead @elysian @Branch of Life @Starfall @Brilliance @BILL. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

'How am I going to announce this to everyone? Surely they'll see it as an alliance, and they'll label me as weak..' The thought briefly crossed the brown tabby's mind as he lead his clan to the gathering, his emerald eyes glazed over with thought before they hardened. 'Who cares what the others think because this is an alliance, and who cares if they call me weak because I know that I'm not. I have the whole of Riverclan and Skyclan on my side. Besides, we can talk about possibly splitting up our old territory as a peace offering. Not that that normally goes well with the warmongers'.'
With his mind still contemplating how he would announce the news of his clan and Riverclan merging, he would absentmindedly flick his tail to allow for his clan to flood into the clearing, joining Thunderclan as he made his way to the large stones that the Thunderclan leader was already settled on. He was getting older now, but he didn't really struggle with jumping up to join the other tom and briefly he would nod his head before taking a seat slightly away from Passionstar. Grousestar wasn't sure how he felt about the other leader, he never really heard much from him aside from the typical news about his clan; he couldn't get a good read on the tom's personality aside from perhaps pride.
Regardless, he huffed out. There was also the news about the dogs, Thunderclan had to deal with that problem as well. Glancing at Passionstar as he cleaned himself, he decided to look down at the cats instead. He had spent many moons being a leader, and his entire life had become a rollercoaster of events. With a Riverclan deputy, Grousestar realized that with his death or retirement, Skyclan itself would dissolve into Riverclan and the mountain clan would be no more. It was bound to happen eventually, after that fateful call for aid from the clans that brought them here. He only hoped that his ancestors didn't hate him for his decision. Maybe it was best for Skyclan to finally end. Looking up at the stars, Grousestar remained silent.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 6th, 2019, 06:43 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@RedHead @elysian @Branch of Life @Starfall @Brilliance @BILL. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

Frostflight looked more like a lost kitten than Skyclan's new deputy - pacing quickly behind Grousestar to not lose him in the group of Skyclan felines. This would be his first time not arriving with Riverclan, but surely the other deputies felt this way during their first gathering? Well, minus the not arriving with your home clan. As he watched Grousestar take his place on the Seastones, it almost felt like instinct to veer off from his lead, go and mingle with the - was it thunderclan here? - cats settling in below. It was more surreal than anything! But he was able to make the quick decision to follow after his leader, taking his own place where he had seen the other deputies before. What were their names again? Obviously Lionstorm.... Buttercupbreeze? Forest..whozit... and Flintsomething? How embarrassing that he couldn't remember. Casting a hesitant gaze up to Grousestar, he let his eyes travel, resting on what was clearly Thunderclan's leader, Passionstar. That he knew. The leader always radiated such... I guess charisma? But it appeared his deputy hadn't made their way up to the stones yet. Frostflight swallowed hard. The only one up here for everyone to stare at... was he meant to go and mingle beforehand?!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old July 6th, 2019, 08:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

With Fallenstar taking up the rear of the Clan, Lionstorm bounded up the Seastones, proudly gazing down at his Clan as they settled into the clearing. Fallenstar was taking his sweet time getting up on the boulder, but Lionstorm hardly cared. He was in a good mood, he got to lead the Clan in place of Fallenstar!

Take that, other deputies. He was special.
@Starfall

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 6th, 2019, 08:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Dust @elysian @Branch of Life @Starfall @Brilliance @BILL. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

The Thunderclan deputy had arrived at the gathering first with the rest of Thunderclan, right behind Passionstar. When he’d reached the clearing, the tomcat had decided to do a little socializing beforehand. He was still shook by recent events in his life, and while he was dealing with them a lot better than he would’ve in the past, he was facing some mental fears resurfacing. And socializing was his way to deal with that, and push those fears to the back of his mind.
When a new scent reaches his nostrils though, Flintspirit paused in his socializing, looking towards the entrance. The smell was Skyclan, though there was something different about it. Something Flintspirit couldn’t quite place. He turned his green eyes to the Seastones to see Grousestar taking his place besides Passionstar, and Flintspirit was about to go back to socializing before he spotted a cat seat themselves where the deputies sat during gatherings. Looks like Grousestar finally chose a new deputy. With a few quick bounds, the large cat made his way across the clearing to a stop next to the tom, giving a smile to the new deputy. He looked nice enough. A lot nicer than Lionstorm at least. Though when a fishy scent enveloped his senses, confusion sparked in the tomcat’s brain. Riverclan? Seating himself next to the other tom, Flintspirit nodded in greeting. “Hey there. I suppose you’re the new Skyclan deputy, if I’m putting the clues together correctly.” He was a little wary, now unsure of the situation. The new Skyclan deputy smelt like Riverclan. Maybe he just moved to Skyclan. I mean, I was a loner, so things like that could happen. But it still didn’t make sense why the Riverclan scent would be so strong if he was now living in Skyclan.
As Lionstorm joined them a moment later, Flintspirit glanced at him only momentarily before refocusing on the pale cat he had addressed. He was in no mood to even try and talk to that annoying goldenfish.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 7th, 2019, 04:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

It was nice to see some of the other leaders starting to make their way to the gathering. Passionstar made note of Grousestar, and he could easily detect riverclan because he remembered Lionstorm, the riverclan deputy, but then he noticed another deputy leading skyclan with Grousestar. Passionstar could never keep up with everything changing, but nonetheless, he raised his tail upward in a friendly greeting as everyone mingled about. He was sure he wasn’t going to be the first one to deliver any news regarding Thunderclan yet, Windclan or Shadowclan wasn’t here yet, so they had to wait for them. His tail idly thumped the ground in boredom, itching to get out this spot, but as a good leader he was supposed to be patient, but Passionstar was also cranky whenever he stayed in one spot for far too long. For a moment he let out a feline stretch, hoping that would settle his restless bones.
Old July 7th, 2019, 08:08 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Brilliance @RedHead @Branch of Life @Starfall @The Cannibal @Dust @BILL. @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

Windystar wouldn’t be late. The lanky feline’s stride was long, almost a run. He hoped his Clanmates would keep up, or at the very least sense his urgency. He was feeling better than the last Gathering, thankfully. Over the last moon, he had had time to think. Both about his emotions and about the border squabble. He needed to be more present in ShadowClan. He was their leader, for StarClan’s sake!

He slowed his pace as the Seastones became more visible. Standing at the edge, he signaled for ShadowClan to go and mingle with the other Clans. Nodding at Forestshade, he would walk slowly to the Seastones, but he had something to say to his deputy. "Please, Forestshade. Don’t let that RiverClan deputy get to you." He sighed, keeping his tone gentle. "I don’t want to cause any issues, and I know you don’t. But that cat is a kind of cat that wants to stir trouble. He annoyed me last time, and I’m almost positive that he will this time. Just," he stopped walking, soft amber gaze on Forestshade. "Please don’t let him get to you. That’s what he wants." Giving time so the deputy could respond, he then finished his walk and jumped up onto the large rocks.

He nodded to the other leaders, thankful that he wasn’t the last here. Though he noticed Lionstorm, all that he acknowledged him with was a simple nod, just like all of the leaders. "It’s a fine evening for a Gathering, isn’t it?" he said gently, the ghost of a smile on his muzzle.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 7th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Brilliance @RedHead @Branch of Life @Starfall @The Cannibal @Dust @BILL. @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

The new deputy seemed thankful for the conversation, offering a genuine look of gratitude. It was relieving to hear a friendly voice. Though... he couldn't remember the felines name. This was... Flint... what was the suffix?! Giving his pelt a small shake, he nodded in reply to the others inquiry, confirming Flintspirit's curiosity, "Indeed I am," He meowed with a warm sense of pride. He hadn't felt like a deputy lately, not with Skyclan moving to Riverclan and Lionstorm taking care of just about everything. Squabblings aside, Frostflight could atleast admire his former friend's dedication to his clan... but hearing himself referenced as a deputy from someone else rekindled what he had originally felt during his ceremony. Pride. Hope. That someone had actually believed in him and his ability. Dipping his head politely to Flintspirit, Frostflight continued with a low voice, completely ignoring Lionstorm as he strode past the pair, "I'm Frostflight and I'm sorry but I don't remember your name..." The embarrassment was plain on his face, eyes shining with a silent apology.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 7th, 2019 at 09:11 AM.
Old July 7th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Forestshade stayed close to Windystar. As Windystar spoke the last gathering flashed in his mind. He knew his mistakes very well. The brown cat breathed in and out and swallowed , A method his sister taught him before she had turned for worse. He knew his sister would haunt him but, he couldn't think of that now. "Windystar," Forestshade sighed then looked up with trust in his eyes, "Do not let him get to you either." With that he turned to the deputies that were there.

He padded toward them slowly. Two? He hadn't noticed Lionstorm or Buttercupbreeze there. Grousestar picked a deputy. He smiled and went over to them. " Frostflight? The new deputy , right? " Forestshade meowed. He had came over in time to hear the name of the new deputy. " Flintspirit." He dipped his head at the Thunderclan deputy. He smelt Riverclan and turned around.I don't see them. He shook it off thinking the new deputy had transferred possibly. He didn't know if the two were speaking so, he sat next to Frostflight.

@Brillance @RedHead @elysian @Starfall @The Cannibal @Dust @BILL. @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Closed Thread