Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:01 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:41 PM

Old November 2nd, 2016, 08:18 AM
bruh head

Default Thistleclaw

I swear to god I hate you Bluestar. Why is thistleclaw considered evil?
Old November 2nd, 2016, 12:12 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Thistleclaw

It's mostly just because he was always solving problems with fighting - and is kinda implied that he killed people in battle despite not needing to, which is against the code

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 2nd, 2016, 12:56 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

I think it is also partly because he was just a bit annoying overall and since Firestar thinks of Bluestar as a great mentor and Bluestar was aggitated by Thistle and Bluestar's sister was mates with Thistle and so I think that protective sister mode may have also made Blue dislike Thistle, which influenced Fire's perspective of her? These are just opinions, but I think that this may partially be why he is considered 'evil'.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
I think it is also partly because he was just a bit annoying overall and since Firestar thinks of Bluestar as a great mentor and Bluestar was aggitated by Thistle and Bluestar's sister was mates with Thistle and so I think that protective sister mode may have also made Blue dislike Thistle, which influenced Fire's perspective of her? These are just opinions, but I think that this may partially be why he is considered 'evil'.
Well, we weren't really told that Thistle was evil through Firestar's perspective since he never really knew - nor even heard of - Thistleclaw. And Bluestar didn't like Thistle because of his darker side and love for a fight (not to mention the time he order Tigerstar to attack a helpless kit)

Old November 2nd, 2016, 07:47 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Well, we weren't really told that Thistle was evil through Firestar's perspective since he never really knew - nor even heard of - Thistleclaw. And Bluestar didn't like Thistle because of his darker side and love for a fight (not to mention the time he order Tigerstar to attack a helpless kit)
It's been a while since I read the series so I thought that Thistleclaw was still alive/in thunderclan/etc and that Firestar knew him because of that, and I actually forgot that it was Thistle that did that to Tigerstar. o.o

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
It's been a while since I read the series so I thought that Thistleclaw was still alive/in thunderclan/etc and that Firestar knew him because of that, and I actually forgot that it was Thistle that did that to Tigerstar. o.o
I haven't read the books in awhile either :3 I think that he was killed in Bluestar's Prophecy though

Last edited by Hexict; November 3rd, 2016 at 05:52 AM.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

My Mood: Lazy

He was in the dark forest training when he was alive i guess
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Ever since Thistleclaw was a kit, he was mean and an arrogant brat. Don't know why though. But he always was. And that's what I hate about him. He also wanted to put ThunderClan in danger when he wanted to be deputy. And it's a good thing Bluestar stopped him. And also, Bluestar is not a cat to hate. I also think protective sister mode got to her and everything about what Goosefeather had been telling her made her act really weird at the time.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 8th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

And I mean see what he looks like http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Thistleclaw

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old November 17th, 2016, 08:18 AM
bruh head

Okay. But imagine what Thistleclaw was feeling. His mate was killed. And there's also the apparent thing that he did go to StarClan when he died, but was chased out by Bluestar. He actually did never break the code, and he also didn't try to kill Bluestar, or try to harm his clammates *cough cough Ashfur* and yes, there is the fact that he helped "create" not one, but two of the most evil cats ever in the forests. Yes, he was a bit over-serious with partrolling, but so was Mudclaw, and yet he's in Statclan (unless I read something wrong XD)