Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:04 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:01 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:45 AM
Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2020, 12:48 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Twilightstar rest her head down on her forepaws as she watched the queen, eyes flickering over to that injuries paw of hers. She was sure that other wounds of Wraith's would heal, but if she could only walk on three legs that might make training to be a warrior in the future. That's if she wanted to stay, of course, she could always keep the molly in the nursery. The leader hums and then gives a snort of contemplation when she learns that Coyotesnarl was being nice to Wraith. She'd like to say her snippy snappy medicine cat was only that way with her. That would be a lie since she knew that tom could be salty as seawater. "So important question, what do you think about joining my clan?" The lilac leadercraned her neck to take a chunk out of the chipmunk, she only wanted a few bites while she waited for Wraith's answer.

@Rainquail

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 28th, 2020, 01:02 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

[ @Moonraven ]

How long had it been since he'd come across a scent so familiar?

Even after a season of being away, Asterpaw still recognized WindClan's territory. It's windswept moors, the smell of heather and rabbits - even if he was originally SkyClan, the scent of all the Clans had stuck with him.
He lifted his head as a newer, fresher scent flooded his nose. Definitely WindClan, and definitely coming toward him. Perfect. The white tom sat down, flipped his tail over his paws to wait, forcing his expression to be calm and non-threatening.
Old April 28th, 2020, 01:39 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Wraith gently pushed the prey closer to Twilightstar; she was more than happy to share with her. She licked her lower lip as she thought about the question. She knew her answer, but wasn't quite sure how to word it.
"I like it here," she murmurs, almost as if she's embarrassed to admit it. "Learning how things work around here will definitely take time and I'll have to adjust, but I'm more than willing to make the effort."

@Moonraven

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 28th, 2020, 05:30 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver had just finished balancing a particularly difficult dandelion on the top of his stack; why he was finding this so enjoyable was beyond his understanding; when suddenly there was a flurry of movement and sound and then BAM! His flower stack was gone, replaced by a very wind-ruffled Pumapaw. He slowly looked up at her, an unimpressed look crossing his features. "Wow. What a catch. Excellent job." Quicksilver was now also covered in pollen, the yellow flecks standing out on his pale silver pelt. As Pumapaw began sneezing, clearly agitated by the pollen, Quicksilver let out a snicker, his bobbed tail flicking happily. "You did this to yourself Pumapaw." He meowed, continuing to laugh as she continued to sneeze. He soon caught hold of himself though, nudging Pumapaw with his shoulder. "C'mon, let's go find a stream you can wash your face off in. I don't want Coyotesnarl coming after me for a suffocating apprentice."
The already baffled and clearly frustrated Pumapaw could only nod at her mentor tried to guide her but when he said the word stream she froze. NO way in hell was she having Quickass the dimwit shove her into a stream, no way. That was just asking for trouble and she couldn't stand water. No. No. She would rather be sneezing her ass off in front of him and having him laugh at her than shove her face into a stream. Stopping her rubbing of her nose she let out another giant sneeze, this time trying to aim it at Quicksilver. But as he moved again more pollen was showed up her nose and she began sneezing, again and again and again and this time knocked out her own legs so she landed directly on the ground. "No," sneeze, "way," sneeze, "am I," sneeze, "going," sneeze, "to allow," sneeze, "you to," sneeze, "push me," sneeze, "into a stream!" With that she sneezed yet again and the flowers flew up in her face leaving a long trail of pollen that just served to irritate her nose even further. "Help, me, you asshat." Was all she said before she once again collapsed into a round of sneezes that just wrecked her nose even further and every time she took in a breath yet more pollen was drawn in.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:07 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Sunnythicket strolled into the territory, the breeze hitting her face as it flew around the area. The golden tabby turned behind her, towards the territory. Today was the day she would train her apprentice! I can’t wait! What will she think? Will she like it?

“Birchpaw!” she called out. “Come over here! I got a hunting lesson you will certainly enjoy!”

( @LionKitKat )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:19 AM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
"Did you lose her or something?" Twilightstar couldn't help but ask as she explained about her sister. The description did nothing to help identify this sister of hers. A name might help, but Twilightstar wasn't good with outsider names. Whoa Whoa Whoa! She was completely getting off track here. That molly wasn't supposed to be anywhere in her territory, just because she was looking for her sister didn't mean that she could just waltz into WindClan territory. "That's great and all but you're still trespassing in my territory. I have no clue who or where your sister is but what I do not is that you're not supposed to be here. So unless you want so claw marks on you pelt I suggest you get. If my warriors find you here they aren't going to be nearly as nice as me." She wasn't here to listen to some strange outsiders dull story about family. The fact that the cat went on and on about stuff Twilightstar didn't care for was amazing in itself. Was she always like this with every cat?

Cherry twitched nervously and backed up slightly "W-well we were seperated by housefolk young." She said slowly "Oh! Our grandfather, Smudge told us about the clans a bit?" She said hopefully but then quickly turned tail "S-sorry! I-i'll leave if you haven't seen a cat like that." She muttered her twisted deformed tail twitching behind her.
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:35 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter View Post
Rookflight nodded softly, her bad ear flopping in front of her face in the process. "The thought of trying different pronouns is strange, but it also brings this odd feeling of happiness to me... as if it was meant to be this way." The warrior smiled at the prospect of it all, leaning down afterwards to give Lupinpaw a friendly nudge. "And, also... thank you for being willing to have this talk, Lupinpaw. It is quite eye-opening to speak with a cat who has such experience on the matter, especially one who I could even consider family in my own eyes."
Lupinpaws cheeks flushed, the blood running to his ears and face as he listened to her. His family had always been a mishmash of strange cats, the idea of adding Rookflight to the collection was something that bought warmth to his chest. He pressed his nose against her cheek with a small shy smile. "I'm glad to be helpful, Rookflight. The path you're going down is a confusing one but one I'm happy to insist in," He sighed, remembering his own struggles with gender and acceptance.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:42 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Lupinpaws large ears flattened back as he listened to the other apprentice. He bared his teeth with a defensive hiss. "The blossom got up in my nose, she was laughing at me after I fell the first time... I didn't want to fall into her!" His words were shakey, a few stray tears dripped down just cheek as he felt the comfort of Mooselilys tail. "I didn't get any time to apologise before she shoved me to the ground, Moo," He spoke directly to his mother figure, glaring only briefly at Pumapaw. She wasn't worth his energy.

{ @Arie @RedHead }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:08 AM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"warrior" he said. @Bluepetal
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:53 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Moonraven Got it, thanks!