Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 09:56 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by silver.
Today 09:55 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:54 AM
-*the Bone Chilling cold*-
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:44 AM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She nodded, easily shifting her weight to her paws and rebalancing. She was happy she was able to recall Jaggedstone's info. She felt her paws turn light, and heard the mouse russle in the fern. She prepared herself to pounce, casting a side glance for her mentor to signal when. @RainbowQuail

Good stance. Wolfwhisper silently noted. She twitched her ear when she heard the mouse. Must be the one she smelled. I’m going to have to be careful not to scare it off. Her gaze went over to the ferns, she managed to make out the gray fur of the mouse. She slowly crouched down, not wanting to make any sudden moves or to be seen by the mouse, she made sure not to move her paws. She waited till the mouse had gotten a little closer before her gaze shifted to Dawnpaw and she nodded.
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:12 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
Houndleap padded along, making long strides with his legs. Every so often he'd stop for his apprentice to catch up with him, and then the cycle continued. He had chosen a spot to start training Reedpaw how to hunt. With a look to the sky, it had looked just about past dawn with the sun still fairly low in the sky. There was enough light though, and prey would be out soon, if not already. He stopped and turned to his apprentice, motioning with his tail to stop.

"Alright, if you haven't guessed, we're doing huntin' today. This is one of the most important skills to learn, it makes ya useful to the clan. Ya know anything about huntin' yet, or didja never learn anythin' as a kit. Either way, I'm still teachin' ya most of it." He passed a glance over his apprentice, he was apathetic to if Reedpaw knew anything or not. He'd still be getting trained, knowing stuff just made it faster.
Reedpaw struggled to keep up with Houndleap as his thin, gangly legs padded along in an ungraceful manner. The calico had always had a somewhat awkward build for a cat that he wasn't entirely used to. As his mentor came to a stop, so did Reedpaw as the older tom started going on about hunting. He vaguely remembered the hunting crouch he had attempted to show Cornkit back when they were staying at the Waterbarn, though even then he could recognise that it was not a very proper stance. "I don't think I've got much experience, but I do know what a rabbit is!" He chuckled softly, there really was so much to learn still! "What are we doing first? Learning how to pounce? How to kill? How to run?" The tom's meows were a series of excited questions, he would probably end up bugging Houndleap to death at this point.
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:14 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Littlewish nabbed a leaf that had decided to float on by, and struck it down onto the dusty earth. This would work as a 'rabbit'. He pointed to the small thing, all floppy and raggedy.
"Okay. Once we find a rabbit, you'll stalk towards it, and try to catch it. If it escapes, you'll drive it towards me, and I'll try to catch it myself. Got it?"
Eaglepaw nodded and scented the air. Once he found the scent of rabbit, he made sure he was down wind of it. As soon as he was, he dropped into a crouch. He paused for a moment and started moving forwards. He glanced back at Littlewish and then back at the direction of the rabbit. He moved forward a couple of paces. He could see it now. A small brown animal with short fur and a short tail. He was within pouncing distance. He waited a second and then leaped. He fell short and quickly stood up to continue the chase. He tried driving it towards his mentor, running as fast as he could to try and keep up.

@Moon Lily
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:17 PM
GONE

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Runningpaw felt her gaze travel over to the quiet apprentice, eyes suddenly curious. She recognized him now. Wasn't he Eaglepaw, Littlewish's new apprentice? She'd been reapprenticed on the same day. So he was only a moon into being one, huh? She felt a smile on her face- at least they'd have something to talk about. Before she went on a long rant about her former mentor, she decided she'd ask where his best was. After all, it was good to know if she ever wanted to talk to him.
"Eaglepaw, right? I recognize you from the ceremony. Where do you sleep?" She asked, eyes flickering around the den. Did he sleep there, or...? Oh, or there! That was the best spot.
Eaglepaw stayed silenced for a few moments, then opened his mouth to answer her question."I don't have a nest" he explained to the apprentice. He hoped he could sleep at the far corner of the den, as he didn't know anyone and didn't want to be that close to them.

@Moon Lily
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:29 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Shimm ]

Littlewish took his time padding across the clearing, a pep in his step. He was a bouncy tom, though his energy was hardly contagious. He was mostly a nuisance, and though he'd never say it, the clan would probably be better off without him. But happiness was a factor he'd be happy to spread. Not everyone had it, so it was his job to bring sunny skies and green grasses. That was, if cats let him. His patrol had left in a rush of amusement and irritation, clearly visible on their faces. But now it was time to report to his favourite dep-u-ty, the main man! Bounding on up to the the center of the clearing, he shook out his fur, the moor dust flushed out.
"Oh, Brindlejaw~ Your favourite patrol has come and gone, and I am here to report!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:44 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish started his descent down the hill, waiting near the bottom so that he could man the rabbit when it was time. Or if it was time, for that matter. His apprentice might be a good enough shot to catch it. After all, he was quite the hunter. Tail flicking impatiently, he scratched at the dirt, etching small marks into its surface. Hearing a rustle of grass, slow at first, and then a sudden hullabaloo of the sound, he hared towards the rabbit, gaining speed. As it crossed his radar, he jumped on top of it, toppling it over. It squirmed desperately, fear clear in its eyes as he bent down to bite its spine. Done. It lay still, the wild goose chase now over. He turned to his apprentice, giving him an approving nod.
"Good job! You out up quite the chase, Eaglepaw."

Old May 9th, 2020, 11:51 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw thought he was joking for a solid few seconds before his silence convinced her. He didn't have a nest? Where'd he been sleeping for all this time? She shoved the questions out of her brain. She could ask those later. She had to focus on the now. Snorting, she gestured to an empty space near her own nest. It was closer to the rim of the den, away from all the gossipers and do-gooders and meanies. It was quite a nice spot, mind you. And anyone who'd dated to take it she'd pushed out in a day or so. She was a little bonfire, spotting sparks at those who came too close. But she'd gladly share with this little dude. After all, something about him intrigued her.
"Take the spot next to mine. It's quiet, and far away from the jerks and the cats that won't stop yowling their hearts out." She explained, voice almost forceful, "Please tell them to shut up from me if you hear them. All their yowling sounds like a dog being strangled."

Old May 9th, 2020, 11:56 PM
GONE

Quote:
ittlewish started his descent down the hill, waiting near the bottom so that he could man the rabbit when it was time. Or if it was time, for that matter. His apprentice might be a good enough shot to catch it. After all, he was quite the hunter. Tail flicking impatiently, he scratched at the dirt, etching small marks into its surface. Hearing a rustle of grass, slow at first, and then a sudden hullabaloo of the sound, he hared towards the rabbit, gaining speed. As it crossed his radar, he jumped on top of it, toppling it over. It squirmed desperately, fear clear in its eyes as he bent down to bite its spine. Done. It lay still, the wild goose chase now over. He turned to his apprentice, giving him an approving nod.
"Good job! You out up quite the chase, Eaglepaw."
Eaglepaw nodded and opened his mouth to ask a question."Can I try again?" he asked Littlewish.

@Moon Lily
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:23 AM
GONE

Quote:
Runningpaw thought he was joking for a solid few seconds before his silence convinced her. He didn't have a nest? Where'd he been sleeping for all this time? She shoved the questions out of her brain. She could ask those later. She had to focus on the now. Snorting, she gestured to an empty space near her own nest. It was closer to the rim of the den, away from all the gossipers and do-gooders and meanies. It was quite a nice spot, mind you. And anyone who'd dated to take it she'd pushed out in a day or so. She was a little bonfire, spotting sparks at those who came too close. But she'd gladly share with this little dude. After all, something about him intrigued her.
"Take the spot next to mine. It's quiet, and far away from the jerks and the cats that won't stop yowling their hearts out." She explained, voice almost forceful, "Please tell them to shut up from me if you hear them. All their yowling sounds like a dog being strangled."
"Sure" Eaglepaw replied. He thanked her. He didn't know the apprentice's name yet but that was okay with him. He stared at the ground, not knowing what to say.

@Moon Lily
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperpot View Post
“I’m called Nigel, yes, I know my name sounds very housecat-ish but I ran away from my housefolk moons ago,” Nigel meowed,”You don’t have to worry about crazy twolegs in your territory.”
This kittypet's name was one of the weirdest she's ever heard. Niagal, Neeghl, she was just going to call him N in her head. "So you were a kittypet turned rogue and now you want to join a clan." Twilightstar iterated her thoughts aloud so he could hear. She hasn't had any trouble with any former kittypets, it was the cats who she brought from other clans that have been causing the problems. "That's great to know." she grumbles, "Do you have any problems with listening, authority, or any anger issues or anything I should know about?" Twilightstar asked, recently changing up her normal speech for something else since the Sunpaw incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStripes View Post
Summit thought for a moment, "But couldn't I do the same thing as her, I'm 7 moons older than her, and a bit younger than you, I think. Could I have a warrior name, so Everest-- Silvermist can still have me as her mate, but I could live as an apprentice?" @Moonraven
Twilightstar didn't like going against her rules, it made her feel like she was cheating the other cats who joined. However, what Summit subjected sounded like the only reasonable plan of action. It was that or split mates up which would be more trouble or her later. "Fine, you can have a warrior name." she sounded unhappy as she said it, "Brambletail, that will be your new name." So Brambletail and Silvermist, that worked. "You've got a lot to learn and hard work ahead of you, but it will be worth it." She reassured them, or rather herself. "Come on, I'll show you the way to camp. Silvermist you'll be staying with the other queens in the nursery, nothing much will be asked of you while you're there. Brambletail you can pick which den you want to stay in, Warriors' Den is for the older cats and Apprentices' den for the young ones." Twilightstar chattered, explaining little things as she led the pair to their new home.
@WhiteStripes - go ahead and get them submitted your good to go. Brambletail will be considered a warrior taking apprentice lessons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Shrewpaw

The silver apprentice raced through the camp entrance, not very apprentice looking anymore. The cat was scrawny, his long fur matted, and it looked like dried blood could be seen on his tail. Or what was left of his tail. He panted frantically and yelling could be heard in the distance as the horrid cats he had barely managed to escape from searched for him relentlessly. He just stood there staring out the entrance for a moment before shivering and realizing where he was. He hadn't remembered running in this direction? It didn't matter, he was here now and it wasn't like he didn't want to be here.

Upon a glance around the clearing, Shrewpaw noticed Twilightstar resting in the clearing and made the split second decision to walk up to her. What he hadn't planned on was what to say. "Uh... Hi Twilightstar," he started off with a nervous chuckle, "I'm back, again."

[ @Moonraven ]
Look at what the cat dragged in, again! The leader looked down at the tom as he padded over, he had lost the scent of a WindClan cat and looked worse then he had the first time he vanished. It was harder for her to work up the right amount of sympathy for him since he had not learned his lesson the first time. He did look scared out of his wits and what in the world had happened to his tail?
"I see that." The feline answered, standing up to give the cat a quick sniff. He smelt gross and roguish. "Hanging out with rogues again?" Not completely heartless, the leader pads over the fresh-kill pile and comes back with a small rodent. She drops it down for him to eat if he could stomach it.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread