Today 06:40 PM
Shrikepaw Everything Finder
by Bean
Last post by glitch
Today 06:39 PM

Old January 8th, 2024, 11:56 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: push it to the limit (victims and perpetrators needed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

All accepted for victims! Celeste- are you open to one of the outsiders mimicking Adder's voice, Fawn following that, and that being the reason she gets kidnapped
oo yeah would love that

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 9th, 2024, 07:32 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

grrr placeholder for plague

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old January 10th, 2024, 02:35 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

boop
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 15th, 2024, 01:27 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

MAKE A PERPETRATOR!!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old January 15th, 2024, 04:14 PM

still looking for perpetrators!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 16th, 2024, 02:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

The brawn with 'no brains'

Pit
So basically this guy's dumb. He was never particularly bright to begin with, but his parents, focused on their more skillful and intelligent children, cemented this in his mind through neglected training and outright insults. He left them at eight moons old, able to hunt but not much else. He tried his luck in the twoleg place for a while, but cats there were crafty and tricky, and his trusting nature led to him being robbed of his food more times than he could count. This led him to return to the more wild outskirts, where he met his mate, Nala.

Nala was beautiful, a great fighter, and most of all, smart. At first she took Pit under her wing as a decoy of sorts, sending him out to rough cats up once she'd taught him how to fight, or as an intimidation tactic. He had a crush on her from day one, and eventually she recognized his usefulness as a partner. After several diabolical schemes together they organized one of the main groups vying for control of Fisher's Point when that was a thing, though their crowd eventually broke down because interest only lasted a couple of months.

Pit was left behind in the lurch, with Nala and their kits taking off for greener pastures while he was on a hunting trip. Never having great self-esteem, Pit was pretty crushed by the abandonment, and wandered alone for a long time. Eventually he joined up with this crowd, mostly for something to do and to have a purpose. After so long as part of a team, having others tell him that he was doing a good job and seeing the fruits of his labors be praised and help others, Pit is just looking for somewhere to belong, or be told he belongs anyway.

I feel like he would definitely develop a crush on one of the other cats in the group before joining, and be convinced by her to act as the muscle. He isn't particularly violent on his own, but he's a good fighter now and could help overpower larger cats and drag them back, then leave it up to the rest of the group to do whatever weird scar things they want. Whether or not the crush is reciprocated it could definitely be used to convince him to do all kinds of stuff. His only real moral 'line' is not to go after kits, so he'd be uneasy with Pristine being kidnapped for example but could also be told to back off and he'd let it happen.
@Cherry~

Last edited by gs29513; January 16th, 2024 at 02:27 PM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
The brawn with 'no brains'

Pit
So basically this guy's dumb. He was never particularly bright to begin with, but his parents, focused on their more skillful and intelligent children, cemented this in his mind through neglected training and outright insults. He left them at eight moons old, able to hunt but not much else. He tried his luck in the twoleg place for a while, but cats there were crafty and tricky, and his trusting nature led to him being robbed of his food more times than he could count. This led him to return to the more wild outskirts, where he met his mate, Nala.

Nala was beautiful, a great fighter, and most of all, smart. At first she took Pit under her wing as a decoy of sorts, sending him out to rough cats up once she'd taught him how to fight, or as an intimidation tactic. He had a crush on her from day one, and eventually she recognized his usefulness as a partner. After several diabolical schemes together they organized one of the main groups vying for control of Fisher's Point when that was a thing, though their crowd eventually broke down because interest only lasted a couple of months.

Pit was left behind in the lurch, with Nala and their kits taking off for greener pastures while he was on a hunting trip. Never having great self-esteem, Pit was pretty crushed by the abandonment, and wandered alone for a long time. Eventually he joined up with this crowd, mostly for something to do and to have a purpose. After so long as part of a team, having others tell him that he was doing a good job and seeing the fruits of his labors be praised and help others, Pit is just looking for somewhere to belong, or be told he belongs anyway.

I feel like he would definitely develop a crush on one of the other cats in the group before joining, and be convinced by her to act as the muscle. He isn't particularly violent on his own, but he's a good fighter now and could help overpower larger cats and drag them back, then leave it up to the rest of the group to do whatever weird scar things they want. Whether or not the crush is reciprocated it could definitely be used to convince him to do all kinds of stuff. His only real moral 'line' is not to go after kits, so he'd be uneasy with Pristine being kidnapped for example but could also be told to back off and he'd let it happen.
@Cherry~

Ooh this one is really interesting! Accepted!

2/6 slots remain for perps.
Old January 16th, 2024, 06:47 PM

My Mood: Cold

Foggy

He's pretty young, he's 15 moons, but despite his age, he is a violent cat and has discovered by herself the wild's life and how this world is ruled. For him there is only one thing which count. Survive at any cost, he's ready to do anything if his life is in danger. He's a former kittypet, but he left the Tweoleg's place the day he accidentally killed the new Twoleg's kit. He wanted to show, to the kit that he wasn't welcome by attacking it and making it run away, but the bite on the neck was too hard and Foggy killed him. This day, instead feeling some remorse, he began to experience a sense of omnipotence. Watching his victim take its last breath gave him a feeling of happiness. Unfortunately, due to this accident he was forced to flee the house and living alone, without any place where he could rest, have a warm place and all the confort he had when he was a kittypet.

One day he heard a sound, like flesh which are reap off. After few minutes trying to found the exact location, he found it. It was a loner who had killed a prey. As Foggy was famished he tried to steal the prey as discreetly as possible, but immediately spotted, and a fight ensued between the two. Foggy quickly realized that he could never win against a larger and better prepared cat. Before he could move, he received a claw strike to the eye. He managed to dodge a second strike and saw an opening and take it to flee the fight. Seriously injured, he tried to found a 'safe' place to try to recover from his wounds. But suddenly, not longer after the fight, a sound echoed through the forest. It was like a moan. The cat that had injured him had gotten its paw stuck betweeen two rocks. Driven by vengeance and determination, he charged at the injured cat, with the sole purpose of killing it. The loner being handicapped, the fight was short, and Foggy killed him in cold blood.

He tried two times, to abduct apprentice from two differents clan, but he failed twice, his only rewars for his efforts was acquiring new scars. His scars show that Foggy is able to fight for reaching his goals. But he prefers planning ambushes, baiting his victims... instead being in a direct confrontation. His peronnality could be defined like a deiceitful, selfish and lawless cat. For him, beeing in a clan is a huge drag that you had during your whole life, with some weirds rules, which restrain you to do what you want. It's more a waste of time and living in a clan is like living in jail for your entire life, without having the possibility to escaped it.
@Cherry~

Foggy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foggy.jpg (13.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by elaif; January 16th, 2024 at 07:01 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 09:01 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Bump for Cherry

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old January 20th, 2024, 07:48 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Name: Venom
Pronouns: they/them & claw/claws/clawself ; Afab
Orientation: asexual panromantic
Markings: A ruddy cat with no tabby markings, white spotting, or fur mutations.
Details: 4 ears, and a long tail, Their fur is messy and they have narrow heterochromatic (one green and one yellow) eyes. They have a thin build.
Personality: Determined, modest, and manipulative
planed purrks: kitty softpaws, shadow fiend, and flock together

@Cherry~

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; January 20th, 2024 at 08:22 PM.