Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:17 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:13 PM
Sunlit Fishing [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:08 PM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:06 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by forest
Today 08:02 PM

Old June 21st, 2017, 07:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Quote:

It was a rather cool day, though the sun still shone overhead the grassy fields of StarClan’s territory. A slight breeze drifted through the treetops and the sound of bird chirping accompanying it. The blades of grass swayed a little with each change of the wind. A light brown furred feline stepped carefully across the open territory, eyes open wide and ears perked as she studied the unfamiliar territory. No Clan scents were detectible, which confused the she-cat; hadn’t she fallen asleep earlier in the WindClan warrior’s den? Or had her evening walk taken her further than she intended to go? Shaking her head, Heathertail decided to simply enjoy it. It was nice, the breeze offered some slight comfort from the sun that shone down on her, warming her fur.

This peaceful quiet place brought back memories of her strolls with Shrikecall. A stab of grief pierced her heart and tears stung at the bottom of her eyes. The deputy’s passing had been hard on her, though they had never been “official” in the eyes of their Clan. She had grieved in silence during his vigil, letting his family and close friends gather by his side as she lay in the distance, a stone cold expression on her face as she watched his lifeless body. The moon had made his fur a stunning shade of silver, making him even more handsome than he already was. After a moment, she had gotten up and left the camp, silently crying to herself as she walked the same paths they used to pad together.

Heathertail blinking, suddenly being knocked back to the present moment. Her paw pads felt sore, as though she had been walking for moons, and a dull pain echoed in her head. “Why did you have to take him?” she breathed, to no cat in particular, as her shoulders shook. She was getting old, no doubt, and the stress that had accumulated since Shrikecall’s death definitely wasn’t good. She knew she should talk to someone, but most of the feline’s friends were already passed, or were in the elders’ den sleeping. “I miss you…” She wished that he would visit her in her dreams. That he would come to her, and tell her that he was okay. She didn’t doubt that the noble tom had made it to StarClan, but a little reassurance wouldn’t hurt.

Glancing upwards towards the blinding sun, the birds and summer scent dancing around her, she saw down and wrapped her tail around her paws, remaining quiet for a moment. The grief wasn’t too bad now, merely a shadow that loomed over her. But this place, it quieted the storm a bit, made the wind stop howling inside her head, and the pieces of her broken heart from falling. Something about it seemed familiar, yet the WindClan senior warrior’s memory was fading slowly, and it was hard to pinpoint why this serene atmosphere felt so secure and safe to her. Could it be StarClan…? She entertained the thought for only a few fleeting seconds before passing the silly idea away. Though she still believed in her ancestors with a fire in her chest, she couldn’t help but feel as though they had abandoned her since Shrikecall’s passing.

If anyone had asked Shrikecall whether he thought he was going to die soon, he would have said yes. An older warrior like him? Please. The elders' den would have been the proper place for a warrior of his age, but Shrike had never been one to give up that way. He would have preferred to die on the battlefield - and while infection wasn't really the 'way to go,' so to speak, at least he had gotten to fight one more time. But, StarClan was not Shrikecall's favorite place at the moment with the tension between ThunderClan and WindClan. He was constantly seeing ThunderClan cats and wishing that he could attack... though Blazingstar probably wouldn't have approved. But, one of the things he missed most was Heathertail. Oh he missed everyone... well... almost everyone in the Clan, but she was special. She was someone who could not be replaced, and the first cat he'd ever had true feelings for.

A quiet voice brought Shrikecall's attention towards his love. "Heathertail?" What was she doing here? For a moment he was panicked - she couldn't be dead, right? Not yet. Not now. While Shrikecall would, of course, have loved to be reunited with the brown she cat, he knew that the Clan needed as many warriors as they could get. Yes, that was definitely her. But she didn't have the starry fur that the cats residing here did... which brought Shrikecall a sense of relief. Oh, Heathertail... he missed going on walks with her. He missed how much fun she had been to hang around. He missed everything about her. He knew how hard it had been on her, and while it made him sad to know this - as he would have protected her from that grief if he could - he also knew that she needed to take a breath and calm down. He could never tell her to move on. That would be hard on her.

But, Heathertail needed to know that he was there. Approaching the she cat, Shrikecall brushed up alongside her. "Did you miss me?" The former deputy tried, and failed to joke as he felt his throat tightening with emotion. An uncomfortable experience, but he didn't know what to do about it. It was nice to be with Heathertail again. Being seperated from the Clan had been rough, and he knew that things were getting so tense it was uncomfortable. Too bad he couldn't do something about it. That filthy ThunderClan cat's claws had infected him... although he knew it was, in part, his fault for not going to see Surgestorm when he should have. Blazingstar had tried. Others had tried. But he had refused. Curse my stubborn nature. Blame it, not me. He thought with a sigh. Perhaps he should visit the new deputy, what was her name? Onyxwhisper? Or Blazingstar. Or Caracalpaw... the poor apprentice was having a rough time.

But for now, he was content to just be with Heathertail. The only thing he regretted was that they couldn't go for their walks here. Perhaps it was time to find a new path to walk. Shrikecall had become less tense and serious since entering StarClan - it was just too relaxing for him to maintain it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:51 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
If anyone had asked Shrikecall whether he thought he was going to die soon, he would have said yes. An older warrior like him? Please. The elders' den would have been the proper place for a warrior of his age, but Shrike had never been one to give up that way. He would have preferred to die on the battlefield - and while infection wasn't really the 'way to go,' so to speak, at least he had gotten to fight one more time. But, StarClan was not Shrikecall's favorite place at the moment with the tension between ThunderClan and WindClan. He was constantly seeing ThunderClan cats and wishing that he could attack... though Blazingstar probably wouldn't have approved. But, one of the things he missed most was Heathertail. Oh he missed everyone... well... almost everyone in the Clan, but she was special. She was someone who could not be replaced, and the first cat he'd ever had true feelings for.

A quiet voice brought Shrikecall's attention towards his love. "Heathertail?" What was she doing here? For a moment he was panicked - she couldn't be dead, right? Not yet. Not now. While Shrikecall would, of course, have loved to be reunited with the brown she cat, he knew that the Clan needed as many warriors as they could get. Yes, that was definitely her. But she didn't have the starry fur that the cats residing here did... which brought Shrikecall a sense of relief. Oh, Heathertail... he missed going on walks with her. He missed how much fun she had been to hang around. He missed everything about her. He knew how hard it had been on her, and while it made him sad to know this - as he would have protected her from that grief if he could - he also knew that she needed to take a breath and calm down. He could never tell her to move on. That would be hard on her.

But, Heathertail needed to know that he was there. Approaching the she cat, Shrikecall brushed up alongside her. "Did you miss me?" The former deputy tried, and failed to joke as he felt his throat tightening with emotion. An uncomfortable experience, but he didn't know what to do about it. It was nice to be with Heathertail again. Being seperated from the Clan had been rough, and he knew that things were getting so tense it was uncomfortable. Too bad he couldn't do something about it. That filthy ThunderClan cat's claws had infected him... although he knew it was, in part, his fault for not going to see Surgestorm when he should have. Blazingstar had tried. Others had tried. But he had refused. Curse my stubborn nature. Blame it, not me. He thought with a sigh. Perhaps he should visit the new deputy, what was her name? Onyxwhisper? Or Blazingstar. Or Caracalpaw... the poor apprentice was having a rough time.

But for now, he was content to just be with Heathertail. The only thing he regretted was that they couldn't go for their walks here. Perhaps it was time to find a new path to walk. Shrikecall had become less tense and serious since entering StarClan - it was just too relaxing for him to maintain it.

The brown furred feline was deep in thought, eyes closed, when a familiar scent washed over her senses. It made her heart speed up and felt as though it lifted her off the ground entirely. Even if she was on the brink of death, she would know that smell. Carefully, she opened her eyes and turned her head, their blue depths filling with joy and surprise as they confirmed her thoughts. “Shrikecall!” Instantly she was up on all fours, chest rumbling as loud purrs tumbled out as she nuzzled the former deputy. Her eyes were shut tight and her tail-tip flicked behind her. Them being together once more didn’t feel close enough; Heathertail felt as though she needed to be closer, to be able to soak up every moment that she was gifted with his presence. It was no doubt in her mind now that she was in StarClan. Had they allowed her to come here to see Shrikecall? To tell him?

“I’ve missed you so much,” she purred, opening her eyes to reveal a shimmering soft light, full of affection and admiration. She studied Shrikecall and smiled, the graceful turn of her lips seeming to age her down quite a few moons. ”WindClan hasn’t been the same without you; Blazingstar was distraught.” As she mentioned her leader’s grief over the passing of his good friend, a twinge of regret pierced her heard. She felt bad for the young tom, he obviously had come to rely on the former deputy’s wisdom and moons of expertise being a WindClan warrior. With him gone, and Onyxwhisper appointed in his place, there had been whispers of doubts that mingled about the Clan; was someone who was still so young able to efficiently lead as second in command? What would happen if Blazingstar suddenly passed, and Onyxwhisper was forced to take over the leadership role? Of course, Heathertail had her own extensive doubts, and sincerely wished that Shrikecall was still with the Clan to advise the young Blazingstar in times like now.

And what about her? There had been so much left unsaid between them when he had passed. So many unspoken feelings and gestures left undone. Sure, she blissfully remembered the walks they took together, and the nights they spent playing like kits in the territory. But it never had any chance to fully grow. She had seen so much potential in what was between them, until StarClan’s claw descended from the sky and ripped him from her life. Now all that was left were memories; of the teasing she used to pursue Shrikecall with, him going from deputy mode to kit mode – each of these different and vivid flashbacks locked within Heathertail’s mind, almost on a constant replay whenever she would stroll their paths.

Between the tension that was rising amongst ThunderClan and WindClan and her slow transition from the warriors’ den to the elders’, Heathertail hadn’t thought much about why she must’ve been summoned here. He deserves to know… she thought to herself, and winced slightly as if a thorn had pierced her paw pad. She knew she could easily hide it for a couple more weeks, but it wasn’t right to not let him know. After all, it wouldn’t just affect Heathertail. "I… I have something to tell you,” she mewed after a moment, a cloud of uncertainty circling the words she spoke as she averted her gaze, drawing patterns in the grassy field underpaw. Heat rose to her ears as she thought about what she was going to say – how she was going to tell him. Would he feel regret about not being able to be there? Would he be upset? The thought of Shrikecall mad at her terrified her, as he was the closest thing she had to family back in WindClan; and even now, sometimes.

Last edited by spade; June 21st, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 07:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
The brown furred feline was deep in thought, eyes closed, when a familiar scent washed over her senses. It made her heart speed up and felt as though it lifted her off the ground entirely. Even if she was on the brink of death, she would know that smell. Carefully, she opened her eyes and turned her head, their blue depths filling with joy and surprise as they confirmed her thoughts. “Shrikecall!” Instantly she was up on all fours, chest rumbling as loud purrs tumbled out as she nuzzled the former deputy. Her eyes were shut tight and her tail-tip flicked behind her. Them being together once more didn’t feel close enough; Heathertail felt as though she needed to be closer, to be able to soak up every moment that she was gifted with his presence. It was no doubt in her mind now that she was in StarClan. Had they allowed her to come here to see Shrikecall? To tell him?

“I’ve missed you so much,” she purred, opening her eyes to reveal a shimmering soft light, full of affection and admiration. She studied Shrikecall and smiled, the graceful turn of her lips seeming to age her down quite a few moons. ”WindClan hasn’t been the same without you; Blazingstar was distraught.” As she mentioned her leader’s grief over the passing of his good friend, a twinge of regret pierced her heard. She felt bad for the young tom, he obviously had come to rely on the former deputy’s wisdom and moons of expertise being a WindClan warrior. With him gone, and Onyxwhisper appointed in his place, there had been whispers of doubts that mingled about the Clan; was someone who was still so young able to efficiently lead as second in command? What would happen if Blazingstar suddenly passed, and Onyxwhisper was forced to take over the leadership role? Of course, Heathertail had her own extensive doubts, and sincerely wished that Shrikecall was still with the Clan to advise the young Blazingstar in times like now.

And what about her? There had been so much left unsaid between them when he had passed. So many unspoken feelings and gestures left undone. Sure, she blissfully remembered the walks they took together, and the nights they spent playing like kits in the territory. But it never had any chance to fully grow. She had seen so much potential in what was between them, until StarClan’s claw descended from the sky and ripped him from her life. Now all that was left were memories; of the teasing she used to pursue Shrikecall with, him going from deputy mode to kit mode – each of these different and vivid flashbacks locked within Heathertail’s mind, almost on a constant replay whenever she would stroll their paths.

Between the tension that was rising amongst ThunderClan and WindClan and her slow transition from the warriors’ den to the elders’, Heathertail hadn’t thought much about why she must’ve been summoned here. He deserves to know… she thought to herself, and winced slightly as if a thorn had pierced her paw pad. She knew she could easily hide it for a couple more weeks, but it wasn’t right to not let him know. After all, it wouldn’t just affect Heathertail. "I… I have something to tell you,” she mewed after a moment, a cloud of uncertainty circling the words she spoke as she averted her gaze, drawing patterns in the grassy field underpaw. Heat rose to her ears as she thought about what she was going to say – how she was going to tell him. Would he feel regret about not being able to be there? Would he be upset? The thought of Shrikecall mad at her terrified her, as he was the closest thing she had to family back in WindClan; and even now, sometimes.
"I've missed you too. More then you know... I wish I could be there with you. I'm so, so sorry, Heathertail." Shrikecall didn't know exactly what he was apologizing for. For leaving? For not going to see the medicine cat, that he might have had a few more moons in the Clan before he had died? That he hadn't retired when he knew he should have? That he... hadn't been more expressive of his feelings? Yes, feelings. They had been a weakness for Shrikecall and he knew it. He was perfectly aware of this weakness. But it was okay. She knew. They had had so much going for them, and while he was fairly sure some cats had seen it coming - others hadn't. They weren't official mates. But, Shrikecall wished that he had asked her while he was still living. To him, she was the closest thing he had ever had to a mate. The only cat he'd ever really had strong feelings for.

Stronger, anyways. Crushes were abundant as an apprentice, although not as much as some. Changing the subject to get his mind off of his guilt, the tom quietly remarked; "The new deputy seems like she'll do well. Onyxwhisper." He thought that the quiet she cat might be a little too hesitant to speak up... at least she had seemed that way... and he felt bad for Caracalpaw, having to be trained by the new she cat. Would Onyxwhisper even recognize the apprentice's potential as he had done? Though he didn't have any reason to be upset if she didn't. Shrikecall was older. He had trained apprentices before. And he knew that it wasn't really much of a problem. Caracalpaw would soon be able to show Onyxwhisper her potential, and he would someday see the apprentice again. How he wished he had told her he was proud of her more often. But, to be fair, he hadn't expected to be taken from her so soon.

And now he was gone. Now he was gone and Caracalpaw most likely wouldn't see him again. Perhaps he could visit the young apprentice in her dreams.He'd watched her interactions with Spiralpaw. Sometimes they made him laugh, how much she seemed to despise the tom... and how hard he seemed to be trying. Perhaps he could have a talk with the young feline about that tom. He was an interesting cat. Very interesting indeed. Heathertail's words brought a sudden stun of surprise to Shrikecall's mind. His thoughts stopped and he stared at her as though she were the only thing he could see in that moment. It was almost obvious to see the wheels in his mind turning... to see him thinking... to see him wondering what was going on. He had to think. Was this a good or bad thing? Had she met someone? No, no, he would know if she had... right? He would have seen it, right?

The only thing he could think was 'please don't let there be someone else.' And no, Shrikecall was not a necessarily jealous tom. He wasn't easily made jealous and he wasn't super overposessive. But as far as he was concerned, Heathertail was 'off limits.' "Go ahead..." His voice became a little deeper, a little more deputylike as he spoke, and he seemed to draw her a little closer with his tail. As though she were his possession at that moment. Shrikecall wished he was better at expressing how he felt. "But - but you... I mean... there wasn't..." His voice seemed to have failed him. Darn. "You haven't met someone else, have you?" In that moment it seemed as though all his dignity had left. Oh Shrikecall. Trying so hard, and yet he wasn't trying hard enough... that was what it seemed like to the tom. He was trying. It just wasn't necessarily working in his favor.
@Lilly

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 26th, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 01:49 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Hexict

[Im just gonna pretend this is their first meeting n all bc the med ceremony is taking forever]

They opened their eyes, lifting their eyes to only find thick forests around them. Though when looking at the sky, it seemed it was littered with stars they have never seen before. They last remembered closing their eyes by the water in the Starcave. They could remember the hard rock and how it felt rough against their paws. Byt the rock was replaced with soft,plush grass inbetween their toes as they woke up. Amber eyes scanned the place before realizing where they were. No no no no!
Starclan.
Its like a fairy tale dream, starry skies and plush forests that seemed...errily oeaceful. Daypaw hated being out in territories alone. The shadows in the corner of their eye could easily be twisted into some monster. Everything was after them it felt like. They had never been to Starclan before. Is this were they would be getting accepted as a medicine cat? Amber hues gazed around curiously, tail flickering in annoyance. They were in Starclan, and boy did they have a few words to say to them. They stood up and started to walk, eyes darting every where incase of anything.
"Hello?"
(m'kay, and sorry for not replying earlier)

Nervousness pricked at the tabby's paws as he made his way through the Starclan territory. He was trying to get to where he would be meeting up with someone, but found himself feeling uncertain of himself. He still felt young and honestly wasn't sure how to go about his new role with Daypaw. In fact, he didn't even know Daypaw! He usually spends his time watching over Zerosight, though lately he had begun to watch Cricketpaw before her death and now he was getting involved with Geckoleaf since she seemed to need some help with her.... mental state. Northpath felt a bit overwhelmed - both before and after his death. And now he was given another responsibility, but this felt more serious then the others.

After all, this was going to be his first apprentice.

Upon being informed that he would be training the newest medicine cat of Shadowclan, Northpath had been overcome by fear of messing up. He had died at a younger age and therefore still saw himself ass that age even though he's been in Starclan for some moons. The tom's mind filled with Cricketpaw. He had visited the molly before in her dreams as well and had tried to become some sort of support for her due to her doubts - the former Riverclan medicine cat apprentice believed that she wasn't meant to succeed Geckoleaf and was filled with worry. Because of this, Northpath tried to help her with her feelings since he had felt similar when he was training under Zerosight. In the end, young Cricketpaw had been murdered and there was nothing that he could do to help her with that. He felt as though he had failed her in a way, unable to save her and ended up watching the violent scene.

"Hello Daypaw," Northpath stepped out of some shimmering bushes. His starry pelt seemed to fit in with the territory, as if he was meant to be there despite his untimely death. He hoped that he come off as calm and collect, because inside he almost felt sick with the weight of this new duty. Sure I know all the herbs - I know their names, what they look like and their use. But this is more then that... that is actually training someone! The cat before him was the medicine cat of Shadowclan, and he felt as though he had the responsibility of being their sole medicine cat as well since he had to train Daypaw. But he was humbly honored and wanted to do something that Zerosight would be proud of him for. But if I mess up, then that would make things complicated for a whole clan.... The dark tom swallowed and tried to stand a bit taller.

Then I better make them a successful medicine cat!

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; June 23rd, 2017 at 01:50 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 09:52 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(m'kay, and sorry for not replying earlier)

Nervousness pricked at the tabby's paws as he made his way through the Starclan territory. He was trying to get to where he would be meeting up with someone, but found himself feeling uncertain of himself. He still felt young and honestly wasn't sure how to go about his new role with Daypaw. In fact, he didn't even know Daypaw! He usually spends his time watching over Zerosight, though lately he had begun to watch Cricketpaw before her death and now he was getting involved with Geckoleaf since she seemed to need some help with her.... mental state. Northpath felt a bit overwhelmed - both before and after his death. And now he was given another responsibility, but this felt more serious then the others.

After all, this was going to be his first apprentice.

Upon being informed that he would be training the newest medicine cat of Shadowclan, Northpath had been overcome by fear of messing up. He had died at a younger age and therefore still saw himself ass that age even though he's been in Starclan for some moons. The tom's mind filled with Cricketpaw. He had visited the molly before in her dreams as well and had tried to become some sort of support for her due to her doubts - the former Riverclan medicine cat apprentice believed that she wasn't meant to succeed Geckoleaf and was filled with worry. Because of this, Northpath tried to help her with her feelings since he had felt similar when he was training under Zerosight. In the end, young Cricketpaw had been murdered and there was nothing that he could do to help her with that. He felt as though he had failed her in a way, unable to save her and ended up watching the violent scene.

"Hello Daypaw," Northpath stepped out of some shimmering bushes. His starry pelt seemed to fit in with the territory, as if he was meant to be there despite his untimely death. He hoped that he come off as calm and collect, because inside he almost felt sick with the weight of this new duty. Sure I know all the herbs - I know their names, what they look like and their use. But this is more then that... that is actually training someone! The cat before him was the medicine cat of Shadowclan, and he felt as though he had the responsibility of being their sole medicine cat as well since he had to train Daypaw. But he was humbly honored and wanted to do something that Zerosight would be proud of him for. But if I mess up, then that would make things complicated for a whole clan.... The dark tom swallowed and tried to stand a bit taller.

Then I better make them a successful medicine cat!
Daypaws ears twitched as they saw somecat approaching. They had never met Northpath, being born around the time that they had died. There was a big age gap between the two, to the point Daypaw didnt really know a lot of Northpath. Well, of course they knew a little bit from what Zerosight has told them, or what rumors have said and it wasn't hard to determined this cat to be the old Thunderclan medicine cat under Zerosight. What was he doing here? Daypaw knew that they would be having a Starclan mentor, someone so young? You cant really complain, your an apprentice and you are the sole med cat of shadowclan! Amber hues stared in slits at Northpath. Daypaw wasnt on the best terms when it came to Starclan. They blamed Starclan for their lack of sleep, the nightmares the faced. Seeing a Starclan cat only made their aggression rise, their tail twitch. "What do you want?" they were sure every other med cat ceremony went off smoothly, being announced med cat and being validated by their ancestors, earning their apprentice name and then boom, they would wake up and go one with their lives. But it would take a bit longer for Northpath to win Daypaw over, to gain their trust.
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:43 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@woly

Watching Daypaw's reaction, the grey tom understood that it would take some time for Daypaw to open up and feel comfortable around him. Their training would most likely start off rocky as the two got to know each other, but Northpath wished to do as Starclan wished of him and hoped that Daypaw would become a fine medicine cat someday... though it will take some time and effort for that to be. The starry tom seemed to stiffen a bit as the orange tabby narrowed their orbs at him, giving off an irritated aura about them. Northpath already knew this wasn't the best start to their training, especially since the younger cat seemed to want nothing to do with Starclan - not only were they going to have to be the bridge between Starclan and their clan, but now they also had to be trained within Starclan's borders until they understood the herbs.

The tom was a bit surprised when Daypaw opened with an agitated tone.So... this is really how they wish to start the training off? His tail twitched as he though about how to handle this cat. While alive, Northpath had been anti-social and shy which had been fine before since he spent most of his time in the medicine den with only Zerosight and if there were sick cats they were mostly quiet while being treated or sleeping... but now that he was dead, the tom felt as though he had to socialize even more then when he was alive. He had visited a few people since his death and now he even had to meet with this cat quite often and train them to become a medicine cat, but would he be able to actually get Daypaw to open up? They didn't seem keen on being in Starclan, and Northpath was still unsure how to handle people - he was lucky since both Cricketpaw and Geckoleaf hadn't given him any hard time... but Daypaw?

They hated Starclan and didn't seem to wish Northpath an easy time with this situation.

Shifting his weight, Northpath decided it might be best to ignore Daypaw's tone - though later down the line if under stress and Daypaw pushed his nerves, the grey tabby might snap. "What I want? Well, it's common knowledge that medicine cat's take on an apprentice whom they train to succeed them when the time comes. But since Kestrelberry resigned for their role as medicine cat before training you that left you with no training after being chosen as the next medicine cat," he was sure that he didn't have to explained all of this, of course Daypaw knew about the situation since it was their situation, but still it might be best to begin the explanation there. After all, that was what had lead them to their current situation and the need for a Starclan cat to training them.

"Since you were left with no training Starclan has decided that a member among their ranks are best to train you. Your clan-mates can't train you because they do not have the right training and know little about herbs. It would be inconvenient for a medicine cat to train you since one of you would be away from their clan - whom might need them - while training which is an inconvenience," Northpath paused for a short moment so that Daypaw understood that much. "But Starclan sees that it's more convenient for you to be trained in Starclan. This means that I can teach you while you sleep at night and you can be with your clan during the day. You could gather some herbs and be there in case your clan needs you," as he spoke this, Northpath realized that it might be faster this way. Usually a medicine cat apprentice wouldn't learn during the night and only have day-time to learn about herbs as well as spend time gathering herbs and not being able to learn new ones. This way Daypaw could do most of the learning at night and do the gathering and other work during the day.

It really is more convenient.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:17 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@woly

Watching Daypaw's reaction, the grey tom understood that it would take some time for Daypaw to open up and feel comfortable around him. Their training would most likely start off rocky as the two got to know each other, but Northpath wished to do as Starclan wished of him and hoped that Daypaw would become a fine medicine cat someday... though it will take some time and effort for that to be. The starry tom seemed to stiffen a bit as the orange tabby narrowed their orbs at him, giving off an irritated aura about them. Northpath already knew this wasn't the best start to their training, especially since the younger cat seemed to want nothing to do with Starclan - not only were they going to have to be the bridge between Starclan and their clan, but now they also had to be trained within Starclan's borders until they understood the herbs.

The tom was a bit surprised when Daypaw opened with an agitated tone.So... this is really how they wish to start the training off? His tail twitched as he though about how to handle this cat. While alive, Northpath had been anti-social and shy which had been fine before since he spent most of his time in the medicine den with only Zerosight and if there were sick cats they were mostly quiet while being treated or sleeping... but now that he was dead, the tom felt as though he had to socialize even more then when he was alive. He had visited a few people since his death and now he even had to meet with this cat quite often and train them to become a medicine cat, but would he be able to actually get Daypaw to open up? They didn't seem keen on being in Starclan, and Northpath was still unsure how to handle people - he was lucky since both Cricketpaw and Geckoleaf hadn't given him any hard time... but Daypaw?

They hated Starclan and didn't seem to wish Northpath an easy time with this situation.

Shifting his weight, Northpath decided it might be best to ignore Daypaw's tone - though later down the line if under stress and Daypaw pushed his nerves, the grey tabby might snap. "What I want? Well, it's common knowledge that medicine cat's take on an apprentice whom they train to succeed them when the time comes. But since Kestrelberry resigned for their role as medicine cat before training you that left you with no training after being chosen as the next medicine cat," he was sure that he didn't have to explained all of this, of course Daypaw knew about the situation since it was their situation, but still it might be best to begin the explanation there. After all, that was what had lead them to their current situation and the need for a Starclan cat to training them.

"Since you were left with no training Starclan has decided that a member among their ranks are best to train you. Your clan-mates can't train you because they do not have the right training and know little about herbs. It would be inconvenient for a medicine cat to train you since one of you would be away from their clan - whom might need them - while training which is an inconvenience," Northpath paused for a short moment so that Daypaw understood that much. "But Starclan sees that it's more convenient for you to be trained in Starclan. This means that I can teach you while you sleep at night and you can be with your clan during the day. You could gather some herbs and be there in case your clan needs you," as he spoke this, Northpath realized that it might be faster this way. Usually a medicine cat apprentice wouldn't learn during the night and only have day-time to learn about herbs as well as spend time gathering herbs and not being able to learn new ones. This way Daypaw could do most of the learning at night and do the gathering and other work during the day.

It really is more convenient.
"Sleep?" they pinned their ears to the back of their head. How dare some Starclan cat even mention sleep to them. It was because of them they had lack of sleep- it was because of them they had vivid nightmares. It was because of them that they were always tired, sleep deprived, sluggish. them. They wanted to lash out, at the even mention of sleep they wanted to put a nice nick in the toms ear for a reminder. But instead they stayed put, on long long grass at they were sitting up in and staring at the other tom. They stared at them with slits in their eyes, unwavering, judging. Their tail lashed. "Sleep isnt in my lifestyle, Northpath." their words were cool though held some hinted agression. They didnt need to be told they needed to sleep- they wanted to sleep so bad. Their body ached from lack of energy. They tried to stay awake as long as possible to avoid those nightmares. Nightmares it has scared them from even going outside camp alone.

At first, they thought they were some kit night terrors that they would grow out of. It seemed when their father died it started happening. They didnt have a close connection with their father, didnt really care that he died, but thats when it started. At the first glismp of death- the first trigger that all lead back to Starclan. And Daypaw resented them for it. It was easier for Daypaw to blame Starclan- they were positive it wasnt because of the Darkforest. A cat from there wouldve came in their dreams. No trace. Perhaps to humans maybe Daypaw had a mental illness,graphic dreams and lack of sleep that made it hard to pick apart reality and made up monsters in their head. So at the very site of a Starclan, it made Daypaws blood boil.

Daypaw didnt tell many about their nightmares-infact only one or two cats knew about them actually. Daypaw didnt want to look weak infront of anybody They held their ground with insults and aggression- when deep down they were just a frightened apprentice that has seen to much everytime they closed their eyes. Their reasoning was blurred, finding easier to simply blame Starclan. In Daypaws mind, Starclan was the cause of all of this, the cause of their life being a living hell with every hour they spent both awake and sleeping. A Starclan cat mentoring them? Oh hell no. The only thing good about this was that instead of dealing with yet another very graphic nightmare, Daypaw was in Starclan. At this point,Daypaw rather take the nightmare. Sure they were the only bridge between Starclan and their clan, and maybe Daypaw was selfish for closing them off. But they didnt care what rank they were. Their hatred still stood.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 10:47 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Ivybreeze detected several scents as she walked through the path shaded by the strong trees that hung over it like an arch.
However, she didn't want to risk looking in fear she might find something bad. Her amber eyes flickered back and forth, looking for signs of dangers. As she was walking along, she saw a fern forming a half dome shape. She scampered towards the leafy plant out of sheer relief and desperation. The American Shorthair crouched; she couldn't keep her fur from bristling. Unconsciously, she let out a pitiful sound. She was afraid and she didn't know where she was.

As she got a better look at her surroundings, she realized that everything was shrouded in a thin veil of silvery fog. That isn't intimidating at all. She thought to herself. It looked like paradise, but Ivybreeze had had enough irresistible tricks in her life already. She smelled so many delicious scents all around her. Though it was greenleaf and she was already full, the cat had to resist the urge to get out from her hiding place to explore.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 3rd, 2017, 06:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Lioncry waited in silence, even though her body screamed at her to do something more than stand by and let her littermate figure it out for herself, but the sturdy golden furred warrior was frozen in place. She hadn't meant to get Auroraflame here, but she did realize that maybe this was for the better, after all, it wouldn't leave SkyClan in the dark about her death, and it wouldn't leave them wondering— hoping— that she was still alive and coming back, for the truth was, Lioncry was not coming back, and she never would. She would never stop wishing that she was only dreaming, but this washer new reality. Everything she'd known and thought she'd known had been stripped away from her and she was given a whole new vantage point away from all her family. And that was probably the most positive outlook on the whole situation, and the most blunt being that she was simply dead. But really, she wasn't dead. She was alive, just not her body. She noticed that the black warrior had noticed her, but had not yet realized who she was. Hesitantly, she took a small step forwards and allowed herself to be more visible to the SkyClan deputy. When the other cat spoke, tears slipped silently down the StarClan warrior's face as she nodded, opening her mouth to say something as she saw Auroraflame's expression: shock and horror. Pain filled her eyes, and she had to resist the urge to look away from her sister, because she knew that that could only make things worse, harder on both of them. She shifted, flattening one ear uncertainly as she waited for the right moment to do or say something, but right now didn't feel right, and Lioncry would wait as long as it took despite how sad she was. Many cats had died in the battle, and she grieved for SkyClan's losses as much as those who were alive did. Among those cats was Lioncry, and she felt as if she had somehow, unknowingly brought this upon herself. Lioncry had fought just as she had promised Smokeykit. I'll fight like all of LionClan if I must. But in the end, that had meant that she had held her promise and failed to hold to it at the same time, for she had meant that she would be coming back and would also fight to the best of her ability. “During the battle . . . .” Lioncry said quietly, expecting her voice to be shaky and hoarse, but it was just as it had been before she'd died. She closed her eyes, then looked back, carefully studying Auroraflame with cautious golden eyes. She hoped that she didn't mean that. Lioncry didn't want Auroraflame to kill the white Dusk Syndicate molly, for Lioncry had attacked that cat's home, not the other way around, and Lioncry had done some damage to the cat. She didn't want any cat to suffer for defending their home and lives. “I love you.” Lioncry said, striding forwards and burying her face in her sister's cheek fur, her eyes cloudy with memories of their kithood together.
The inky deputy was at a complete loss for words. How was it even possible for one cat to lose so many loved ones in the same way? But, surely there was someone in the world who have suffered worse? Auroraflame was fortunate to still have her clan mates around her. Other cats across the world were living in solitude with no one to help them through the tough times. She just had to remember what was waiting for her when she awoke from this dream. But then how could she if every time she got back up, something knocked her back down? She had to stay strong. She was a strong she-cat, she would live through this. She just had to find a light.
The ebony feline didn’t move a single muscle as she stared at her sister. It took all of her willpower to not cry out in pain. It wouldn’t be a cry of physical pain, but emotional pain. Auroraflame was honestly much stronger when it came to tolerating physical pain, but she could be rather weak emotionally. For her, words stabbed harder than claws. The tears rolled down silently from her icy hues and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop them. Whenever she could, the she-cat would avoid crying around others, but there were times when she wasn’t afraid to cry. Sometimes, she just needed to let others know that she was hurting.
She’s dead. You should’ve been there to save her. The words ran around in her mind over and over. At this point in time, the she-cat wished that she could go back in time and fight with her sister. Maybe it was her fault that Lioncry was dead. They were sisters, they were supposed to protect each other. But she hadn’t been there for her. “I-I should’ve been there! I should’ve protected you!” Auroraflame blurted suddenly. Great, now she was feeling guilty for her sisters death. She knew that it wasn’t her fault, but she couldn’t help it. The feeling of guilt and regret kept nagging her.
Of all cats to lose, it just had to be Lioncry. Sure, she would be sad for the death of any of her clan mates, but this was different. This was her sister. The cat who had comforted her in times of despair, the cat who had stood by her when she was being pushed around. She still had Ferretnose and Sycamorebranch, but things weren’t quite the same with them. Lioncry was different, she was a sibling and a best friend.
“I love you too,” Auroraflame whispered, closing her eyes as she felt her sister’s fur against her’s. Lifting her left paw, she placed it around Lioncry’s neck and hugged her sister fiercely. She didn’t ever want to move, she wanted to stay like this and never let go. The deputy didn’t want to wake up, she wanted to stay here, beside her sister. Things would never be the same for her again, but she had no choice. She just had to move on and keep her head up high. But for now, she would just focus on the present and embrace the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Ivybreeze detected several scents as she walked through the path shaded by the strong trees that hung over it like an arch.
However, she didn't want to risk looking in fear she might find something bad. Her amber eyes flickered back and forth, looking for signs of dangers. As she was walking along, she saw a fern forming a half dome shape. She scampered towards the leafy plant out of sheer relief and desperation. The American Shorthair crouched; she couldn't keep her fur from bristling. Unconsciously, she let out a pitiful sound. She was afraid and she didn't know where she was.

As she got a better look at her surroundings, she realized that everything was shrouded in a thin veil of silvery fog. That isn't intimidating at all. She thought to herself. It looked like paradise, but Ivybreeze had had enough irresistible tricks in her life already. She smelled so many delicious scents all around her. Though it was greenleaf and she was already full, the cat had to resist the urge to get out from her hiding place to explore.
Hidden by the leaves of a thick bush, a starry pelted cat lay still and observant. His golden gaze peered through the leaves curiously as he waited and waited. He watched, as the she-cat padded along cautiously, and he watched as her fur bristled. Lionfrost desperately wanted to jump out, cuddle her and tell her that everything was okay. But he held himself back. His gaze followed her as she ducked behind a leafy plant. A few moments past till finally, he couldn’t stop himself. Rising to his paws slowly, he emerged from the bush, mixing in with the silvery fog that surrounded StarClan’s territory.

Amongst the mist, Lionfrost looked like a dark figure that loomed over everything else. But as he got closer and closer to his lover, that image disappeared. “Ivybreeze….” He whispered, his words getting carried away as a soft breeze gushed by. The pain in his hues was evident as he looked at the American Shorthair. He still remembered everything so clearly.

He was padding in the territory, when suddenly, something jumped on him. He whipped around. Wrong Move. Her claws sunk deep into his throat and just like that, everything had been stripped away from him. He hadn’t even been able to register what was going on, it had all just happened so quickly.

“Come out,” He said softly, holding back the tears. It hurt him to see her in this state, but he had to stay strong. Maybe, he would just have to forget that he was now apart of StarClan for a bit.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:57 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The inky deputy was at a complete loss for words. How was it even possible for one cat to lose so many loved ones in the same way? But, surely there was someone in the world who have suffered worse? Auroraflame was fortunate to still have her clan mates around her. Other cats across the world were living in solitude with no one to help them through the tough times. She just had to remember what was waiting for her when she awoke from this dream. But then how could she if every time she got back up, something knocked her back down? She had to stay strong. She was a strong she-cat, she would live through this. She just had to find a light.
The ebony feline didn’t move a single muscle as she stared at her sister. It took all of her willpower to not cry out in pain. It wouldn’t be a cry of physical pain, but emotional pain. Auroraflame was honestly much stronger when it came to tolerating physical pain, but she could be rather weak emotionally. For her, words stabbed harder than claws. The tears rolled down silently from her icy hues and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop them. Whenever she could, the she-cat would avoid crying around others, but there were times when she wasn’t afraid to cry. Sometimes, she just needed to let others know that she was hurting.
She’s dead. You should’ve been there to save her. The words ran around in her mind over and over. At this point in time, the she-cat wished that she could go back in time and fight with her sister. Maybe it was her fault that Lioncry was dead. They were sisters, they were supposed to protect each other. But she hadn’t been there for her. “I-I should’ve been there! I should’ve protected you!” Auroraflame blurted suddenly. Great, now she was feeling guilty for her sisters death. She knew that it wasn’t her fault, but she couldn’t help it. The feeling of guilt and regret kept nagging her.
Of all cats to lose, it just had to be Lioncry. Sure, she would be sad for the death of any of her clan mates, but this was different. This was her sister. The cat who had comforted her in times of despair, the cat who had stood by her when she was being pushed around. She still had Ferretnose and Sycamorebranch, but things weren’t quite the same with them. Lioncry was different, she was a sibling and a best friend.
“I love you too,” Auroraflame whispered, closing her eyes as she felt her sister’s fur against her’s. Lifting her left paw, she placed it around Lioncry’s neck and hugged her sister fiercely. She didn’t ever want to move, she wanted to stay like this and never let go. The deputy didn’t want to wake up, she wanted to stay here, beside her sister. Things would never be the same for her again, but she had no choice. She just had to move on and keep her head up high. But for now, she would just focus on the present and embrace the moment.

Hidden by the leaves of a thick bush, a starry pelted cat lay still and observant. His golden gaze peered through the leaves curiously as he waited and waited. He watched, as the she-cat padded along cautiously, and he watched as her fur bristled. Lionfrost desperately wanted to jump out, cuddle her and tell her that everything was okay. But he held himself back. His gaze followed her as she ducked behind a leafy plant. A few moments past till finally, he couldn’t stop himself. Rising to his paws slowly, he emerged from the bush, mixing in with the silvery fog that surrounded StarClan’s territory.

Amongst the mist, Lionfrost looked like a dark figure that loomed over everything else. But as he got closer and closer to his lover, that image disappeared. “Ivybreeze….” He whispered, his words getting carried away as a soft breeze gushed by. The pain in his hues was evident as he looked at the American Shorthair. He still remembered everything so clearly.

He was padding in the territory, when suddenly, something jumped on him. He whipped around. Wrong Move. Her claws sunk deep into his throat and just like that, everything had been stripped away from him. He hadn’t even been able to register what was going on, it had all just happened so quickly.

“Come out,” He said softly, holding back the tears. It hurt him to see her in this state, but he had to stay strong. Maybe, he would just have to forget that he was now apart of StarClan for a bit.
She instinctively shrunk further into the fern's cover as she saw a dark outline of a cat rise up. Twitching her ears, she faintly heard it speak, but didn't catch on to what it had said. Slowly, the figure got smaller until it was down to her size. Shaking, she tasted the air and found a familiar scent hit her tongue. Lionfrost? No, her mate was dea-everything hit her like a speeding monster. She shook the terrible memories away, trying to forget.

His beautiful fur soaked with his own blood and the haunting look on his face when she had gazed upon his body. Ivybreeze desperately licking the blood off of his fur and gazing miserably at his broken form.

Thinking that her mind was being toyed with, she spoke in a bitter tone. "Only if you come out first, you monster..." Her last word was filled with fear. Was this her mate's killer? But then why would they come to her? They had succeeded anyways. She sunk lower to the ground so that her belly fur was pressed up against the dirt and her claws were unsheathed into the ground to keep her steady.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya