Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old July 4th, 2017, 03:37 PM
chirps

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I've missed you too. More then you know... I wish I could be there with you. I'm so, so sorry, Heathertail." Shrikecall didn't know exactly what he was apologizing for. For leaving? For not going to see the medicine cat, that he might have had a few more moons in the Clan before he had died? That he hadn't retired when he knew he should have? That he... hadn't been more expressive of his feelings? Yes, feelings. They had been a weakness for Shrikecall and he knew it. He was perfectly aware of this weakness. But it was okay. She knew. They had had so much going for them, and while he was fairly sure some cats had seen it coming - others hadn't. They weren't official mates. But, Shrikecall wished that he had asked her while he was still living. To him, she was the closest thing he had ever had to a mate. The only cat he'd ever really had strong feelings for.

Stronger, anyways. Crushes were abundant as an apprentice, although not as much as some. Changing the subject to get his mind off of his guilt, the tom quietly remarked; "The new deputy seems like she'll do well. Onyxwhisper." He thought that the quiet she cat might be a little too hesitant to speak up... at least she had seemed that way... and he felt bad for Caracalpaw, having to be trained by the new she cat. Would Onyxwhisper even recognize the apprentice's potential as he had done? Though he didn't have any reason to be upset if she didn't. Shrikecall was older. He had trained apprentices before. And he knew that it wasn't really much of a problem. Caracalpaw would soon be able to show Onyxwhisper her potential, and he would someday see the apprentice again. How he wished he had told her he was proud of her more often. But, to be fair, he hadn't expected to be taken from her so soon.

And now he was gone. Now he was gone and Caracalpaw most likely wouldn't see him again. Perhaps he could visit the young apprentice in her dreams.He'd watched her interactions with Spiralpaw. Sometimes they made him laugh, how much she seemed to despise the tom... and how hard he seemed to be trying. Perhaps he could have a talk with the young feline about that tom. He was an interesting cat. Very interesting indeed. Heathertail's words brought a sudden stun of surprise to Shrikecall's mind. His thoughts stopped and he stared at her as though she were the only thing he could see in that moment. It was almost obvious to see the wheels in his mind turning... to see him thinking... to see him wondering what was going on. He had to think. Was this a good or bad thing? Had she met someone? No, no, he would know if she had... right? He would have seen it, right?

The only thing he could think was 'please don't let there be someone else.' And no, Shrikecall was not a necessarily jealous tom. He wasn't easily made jealous and he wasn't super overposessive. But as far as he was concerned, Heathertail was 'off limits.' "Go ahead..." His voice became a little deeper, a little more deputylike as he spoke, and he seemed to draw her a little closer with his tail. As though she were his possession at that moment. Shrikecall wished he was better at expressing how he felt. "But - but you... I mean... there wasn't..." His voice seemed to have failed him. Darn. "You haven't met someone else, have you?" In that moment it seemed as though all his dignity had left. Oh Shrikecall. Trying so hard, and yet he wasn't trying hard enough... that was what it seemed like to the tom. He was trying. It just wasn't necessarily working in his favor.
@Lilly
Little did Heathertail know of the tom's true feelings. He'd never expressed them to her while he was among the living, and had died without getting the chance to confirm them. But her suspicions about them were always there. In the way he would look at her, or how he became soft and silly whenever they would sneak out into the territory, late at night, both just normal warriors for once and forgetting all the duties that plagued them inside the walls of WindClan. She looked back fondly on those memories, realizing that nothing really had to be said. In those moments, looking into Shrikecall's steady gaze as they lay on the grassy fields, the she-cat knew just how much the deputy cared for her. She knew what he wanted to say, and with a smile she knew how he didn't even have to state a single word. She just knew.

At the mention of the new deputy, she smiled and nodded. "She is young, and will be of good use to be Blazingstar's right hand cat. Though it will take time for her to gain your knowledge and wisdom," she purred, offering a shy smile to the deceased tom. It seemed that WindClan was in good hands between the leading paws of Onyxwhisper and Blazingstar. Both of them were young, and seemed to be leading them into a good era, and era of peace. She hoped that Blazingstar hadn't forgotten all the wisdom that Shrikecall had offered while he was still alive, and to her relief her wishes seemed to be true. Whenever his name was brought up in conversation, a momentary look of grief and longing would pass the leaders' face, and Heathertail knew that he missed the fallen deputy probably just as much as she did.

A soft breeze stirred her fur once more, and Heathertail let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding in. She'd dreaded this moment since Shrikecall had died. It hadn't even been a day after his death when she had visited Surgestorm in the medicine den, discovering that in just a few short days her whole body and future were about to change. Her heartbeat quickened a bit, and she had to close her eyes, momentarily breaking eye contact with the one cat she ever truly had feelings for. Her ears flickered at his comment though, about meeting someone else, and she couldn't help it; a tiny laugh bubbled out from within her. "Oh, Shrikecall. Of course I haven't." With that, she looked up and nuzzled him softly. That comment made it easier to say what she had to next, and she moved her head back to she could look into his eyes. "I... I'm expecting kits. Your kits."

Last edited by spade; July 4th, 2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 12:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Little did Heathertail know of the tom's true feelings. He'd never expressed them to her while he was among the living, and had died without getting the chance to confirm them. But her suspicions about them were always there. In the way he would look at her, or how he became soft and silly whenever they would sneak out into the territory, late at night, both just normal warriors for once and forgetting all the duties that plagued them inside the walls of WindClan. She looked back fondly on those memories, realizing that nothing really had to be said. In those moments, looking into Shrikecall's steady gaze as they lay on the grassy fields, the she-cat knew just how much the deputy cared for her. She knew what he wanted to say, and with a smile she knew how he didn't even have to state a single word. She just knew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post

At the mention of the new deputy, she smiled and nodded. "She is young, and will be of good use to be Blazingstar's right hand cat. Though it will take time for her to gain your knowledge and wisdom," she purred, offering a shy smile to the deceased tom. It seemed that WindClan was in good hands between the leading paws of Onyxwhisper and Blazingstar. Both of them were young, and seemed to be leading them into a good era, and era of peace. She hoped that Blazingstar hadn't forgotten all the wisdom that Shrikecall had offered while he was still alive, and to her relief her wishes seemed to be true. Whenever his name was brought up in conversation, a momentary look of grief and longing would pass the leaders' face, and Heathertail knew that he missed the fallen deputy probably just as much as she did.

A soft breeze stirred her fur once more, and Heathertail let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding in. She'd dreaded this moment since Shrikecall had died. It hadn't even been a day after his death when she had visited Surgestorm in the medicine den, discovering that in just a few short days her whole body and future were about to change. Her heartbeat quickened a bit, and she had to close her eyes, momentarily breaking eye contact with the one cat she ever truly had feelings for. Her ears flickered at his comment though, about meeting someone else, and she couldn't help it; a tiny laugh bubbled out from within her. "Oh, Shrikecall. Of course I haven't." With that, she looked up and nuzzled him softly. That comment made it easier to say what she had to next, and she moved her head back to she could look into his eyes. "I... I'm expecting kits. Your kits."

From what Shrikecall could tell, Onyxwhisper seemed to be a good choice for deputy. Perhaps the day would come when he could visit the feline. There were a lot of cats that Shrikecall missed. Wished he had gotten more time to spend with. And perhaps, had he not been so stubborn, that wish would have been reality. But, he hadn't taken that path, and there was no use in wishing he had done things differently - the tom wouldn't get a chance to do it all over again. And, perhaps he wouldn't have changed a thing. Even though his time as deputy had been short, he had gotten the chance to do some things that cats would wait their whole life for. And, the former deputy's life had been quite long. Longer then average. "I'm sure Blazingstar wouldn't have appointed her if he didn't see potential. I might not have appointed a cat like that, but - I trust him to do what he thinks is best." Shrikecall mewed, an almost-smile coming onto his maw.

He had been smiling - or at least, what could be called smiling - a lot more since he had arrived in StarClan. Maybe there was something about it, but Shrikecall had found that he felt more like smiling here. It was as though nothing really mattered now. He was safe. Not that the same thing could be said for WindClan, with all the drama going on... Shrikecall half-wanted to take on ThunderClan himself, despite knowing that he wouldn't be able to do that. Heathertail's soft nuzzle brought him out of his thoughts and he cleared his throat, unsure of what to do for a moment. See, while back in the Clans, Shrikecall had never really been one to voice or show too much affection. Those he liked, he would seek out and talk to - those he didn't, he wouldn't. It could have been that simple. Although Shrikecall should have known that nothing in life was ever that simple.

"Well... good."
Was the former deputy's comment. It was funny, Shrikecall had been in quite a few battles... gotten into too many border skirmishes to count... and yet here he was, unable to look a cat who meant so much to him directly in the eye. I'm expecting kits. Your kits. His kits? He was... Heathertail was... Shrikecall was so stunned for a moment, he couldn't speak at all. All the tom could do was sit stunned and stare at her. Kits. The former deputy had never expected this to happen, and now she was going to be raising kits on her own... it took a while before Shrikecall found his voice again. And once he did, it sounded more like a nervous young warrior's then a powerful older one's. "K-kits? What... really? That's - that's great, Heathertail... I, uh, I'm glad." Could they really be his kits? Shrikecall hadn't thought that was possible now, but... it was apparently more possible then he thought.

"I'm sorry I won't be there to raise them with you, though."
That was more like it. Just saying what he meant. No worry involved. There hadn't been a single worried thought in the tom's mind for a while, but now he was going back to being nervous. What was going to happen to them? Would Heathertail find another tom to foster them with? Would she try and raise them on her own? Whatever happened, it was going to be okay. It would have to be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 5th, 2017, 03:50 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The inky deputy was at a complete loss for words. How was it even possible for one cat to lose so many loved ones in the same way? But, surely there was someone in the world who have suffered worse? Auroraflame was fortunate to still have her clan mates around her. Other cats across the world were living in solitude with no one to help them through the tough times. She just had to remember what was waiting for her when she awoke from this dream. But then how could she if every time she got back up, something knocked her back down? She had to stay strong. She was a strong she-cat, she would live through this. She just had to find a light.
The ebony feline didn’t move a single muscle as she stared at her sister. It took all of her willpower to not cry out in pain. It wouldn’t be a cry of physical pain, but emotional pain. Auroraflame was honestly much stronger when it came to tolerating physical pain, but she could be rather weak emotionally. For her, words stabbed harder than claws. The tears rolled down silently from her icy hues and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop them. Whenever she could, the she-cat would avoid crying around others, but there were times when she wasn’t afraid to cry. Sometimes, she just needed to let others know that she was hurting.
She’s dead. You should’ve been there to save her. The words ran around in her mind over and over. At this point in time, the she-cat wished that she could go back in time and fight with her sister. Maybe it was her fault that Lioncry was dead. They were sisters, they were supposed to protect each other. But she hadn’t been there for her. “I-I should’ve been there! I should’ve protected you!” Auroraflame blurted suddenly. Great, now she was feeling guilty for her sisters death. She knew that it wasn’t her fault, but she couldn’t help it. The feeling of guilt and regret kept nagging her.
Of all cats to lose, it just had to be Lioncry. Sure, she would be sad for the death of any of her clan mates, but this was different. This was her sister. The cat who had comforted her in times of despair, the cat who had stood by her when she was being pushed around. She still had Ferretnose and Sycamorebranch, but things weren’t quite the same with them. Lioncry was different, she was a sibling and a best friend.
“I love you too,” Auroraflame whispered, closing her eyes as she felt her sister’s fur against her’s. Lifting her left paw, she placed it around Lioncry’s neck and hugged her sister fiercely. She didn’t ever want to move, she wanted to stay like this and never let go. The deputy didn’t want to wake up, she wanted to stay here, beside her sister. Things would never be the same for her again, but she had no choice. She just had to move on and keep her head up high. But for now, she would just focus on the present and embrace the moment.

Lioncry closed her pale yellow orbs, her ears pinned back. She had always imagined that she would be returning home from the battle and everything would be alright, but now she felt foolish for thinking that, and what was worse, Smokeykit had been there, she had followed Lioncry, and had "watched" Lioncry fight the white furred molly that had been the end of her. Lioncry shook herself and looked back, her starry pelt bristling and a deep sorrow flashed in her gaze as she looked at her sister. It was impossible to tell that they were kin, they looked nothing alike, but Lioncry had never cared, and she loved her sister so much, it hurt more to think that Auroraflame would suffer from Lioncry's death than it hurt Lioncry to think that she was dead. She was in a star of grief, not for herself, but for her Clanmates and littermates, and what they would suffer. The golden pelted warrior sat down, the grass around her rustling gently, bending beneath her paws. But sitting felt wrong, and Lioncry was just too restless, so she stood and padded around so that she was shoulder to shoulder with Auroraflame, her golden starry pelt mixing with her sister's inky black one. Tears rolled silently down the molly's cheeks, but she remained silent for a long time. Then at last, once Auroraflame was down speaking, she did speak. “It wouldn't have stopped anything, and we dealt a massive blow to the Syndicate. That doesn't come without sacrifice. . . .” Lioncry whispered, whiskered twitching uncertainly. She knew that Auroraflame blamed herself, just from the deputy's tone and the guilt in her eyes, and she wanted Auroraflame to know that it wasn't her fault, it was simply StarClan's will, because what else could it have been? An accident? Maybe, but Lioncry had a strong faith in StarClan, and held to it that it had been their wish. “It's not your fault.” Lioncry added, half to herself, as she layer the tip of her tail over her sister's shoulders, tears still falling. When Auroraflame hugged her, Lioncry blinked for a moment, then closed her yellow hues and did the same thing to her sister as the moment dragged on in a timeless circle that felt like it would never end. She drew her tongue over the black she-cat's cheek, purring quietly.

Last edited by doghouse; July 5th, 2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:09 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

A small apprentice gazed around StarClan, her pelt messy as the crescent pattern on her chest looked unlike it's original shape. She gave a shiver of fear as a cold feeling of dread settled over her. Crescentpaw blinked, was this a dream? After all, her "friend" Phantomwhisper had killed her in a rogue battle, but she didn't think it was REAL! A prophecy, even, would have settled the urge to puke up her last meal. Crescentpaw couldn't bring herself to speak as her ears pinned back and she whimpered slightly. She was only an apprentice! She could've done so much more for her Clan, if given the chance.
Old July 26th, 2017, 07:13 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
A small apprentice gazed around StarClan, her pelt messy as the crescent pattern on her chest looked unlike it's original shape. She gave a shiver of fear as a cold feeling of dread settled over her. Crescentpaw blinked, was this a dream? After all, her "friend" Phantomwhisper had killed her in a rogue battle, but she didn't think it was REAL! A prophecy, even, would have settled the urge to puke up her last meal. Crescentpaw couldn't bring herself to speak as her ears pinned back and she whimpered slightly. She was only an apprentice! She could've done so much more for her Clan, if given the chance.
(Well never mind)
Graykit started at the apprentice.
"Are you from shadowclan?" The little gray kit asked. Her blue eyes started waiting for an answer.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 26th, 2017, 07:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
(Well never mind)
Graykit started at the apprentice.
"Are you from shadowclan?" The little gray kit asked. Her blue eyes started waiting for an answer.
Crescentpaw slightly crinkled her muzzle. "No. I came from SkyClan." She mewed, sitting. "I'm going to guess you're from ShadowClan, though." She added, swiping her tongue through her fur. "Because you asked.
Old July 26th, 2017, 07:31 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Crescentpaw slightly crinkled her muzzle. "No. I came from SkyClan." She mewed, sitting. "I'm going to guess you're from ShadowClan, though." She added, swiping her tongue through her fur. "Because you asked.
"Yes, I miss my dad. Stupid uncle." Graykit said sitting down.
"Could you teach me to hunt up here, I'm getting hungry of wacthing the prey walk around" The 5 moon kit asked.

Gone

Old July 26th, 2017, 07:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Yes, I miss my dad. Stupid uncle." Graykit said sitting down.
"Could you teach me to hunt up here, I'm getting hungry of wacthing the prey walk around" The 5 moon kit asked.
"It's easy, just sneak up on it and when it's distracted, pounce and bite it's neck. You can try on that mouse." She mewed, gesturing to a small mouse near them nibbling a seed.
Old July 26th, 2017, 07:56 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
"It's easy, just sneak up on it and when it's distracted, pounce and bite it's neck. You can try on that mouse." She mewed, gesturing to a small mouse near them nibbling a seed.
Graykit when sneaked to the mouse as she killed it with a bite to the neck. I wish dad was here to see this graykit thought as she dropped the mouse at crescentpaw paws.

Gone

Old July 26th, 2017, 08:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Graykit when sneaked to the mouse as she killed it with a bite to the neck. I wish dad was here to see this graykit thought as she dropped the mouse at crescentpaw paws.
"Er.. are you going to eat it or..?" Crescentpaw asked, she didn't fully understand kits and how they worked. Apprentices only killed to eat, and the mouse was appetizing.