Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old December 29th, 2023, 08:13 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Leafspot woke up- he looked around him, all he seen was stars. was he... Dead? Cowtuft didn't do this to him surely right? after all- he was so kind. so much for a Starclan cat; he was sitting there crying, clouded with fear- he did not want to die; he didn't belong here, not yet. so much anger and sadness flew through him, so much he didn't know what to do except cry.

[Open to interactions]

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old December 29th, 2023, 08:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
Dark Forest || Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
@tallulah ; @vellichor

Annoying. Annoying, annoying, annoying, annoying. They just had to drag him into this, didn't they. Of all the idiots in StarClan it had to be him. His fur rising, equal to that of his temper. He was getting angry. Last time he'd gotten angry he'd slaughtered those around him. They'd called him a heretic, and yet was it not his job as the Medicine Cat to experiment and learn.

The twig managed to weasel away, and the dirt spoke. "And yet you listen to this Dark Forest Cat." he sneered, "A pathetic excuse of a Medicine cat, if I can even call you that, and an even worse excuse of even an Apprentice. Stand before me. The brat no where in sight and I care not for where he'd gone. I've seen what makes the likes of us function. How we move, breathe, act. I've seen it all and I've pulled it apart with my own two claws." pride flashed through his face for a moment before it was once replaced with a simmering look of pure malice. A look one could only achieve if they'd danced with the devil and won. In this case he won, but only for a short amount of time. However a win was a win.

"A tool one of you lacks, and the other is too mentally stupid to utilize. Claws aren't only for attacking." he sneered. "You. All about you isn't it always. Whenever something doesn't go someone's way they whine, and whine and whine. As if the world will grant them this one wish they desire. Destiny doesn't work that way, nor will it ever." a pause as he began to make his way forwards. "You don't deserve him back because he'd been a fool, taking on something he knew he couldn't something he knew he shouldn't and he made those around him suffer for it. I can assure you that flood was because of him." closer, and closer Magpiewisp had come. Not that he was moving fast, no, he was letting them fester. "Between the one who decided they could be a medicine cat when they should have failed instead in the aspects of a Warrior, and one who would have done all the Clans a favor by staying a Kittypet, Fate decided you two don't deserve to have your happy ending. It wasn't deserved."

"It's impossible to underestimate you both." he said, coldly and plainly. They were nothing. They had nothing to show for. They whined 'why me' and yet when it came to the work they were to do in their lives, they did nothing but kick their paws and wait for what's to come. Well it came, and he was ready to ensure it stayed.

As her eyes trained on the idiot who had followed him, he himself sprinted towards Bean. Claws were unseathed, as if he were charging for him. But. He was not. Last moment, with a decent enough of a gap for reactions, he instead side lunged and went for the idiot who called herself his daughter.

Were they aware? That you could die in the afterlife?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 30th, 2023, 09:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
Leafspot woke up- he looked around him, all he seen was stars. was he... Dead? Cowtuft didn't do this to him surely right? after all- he was so kind. so much for a Starclan cat; he was sitting there crying, clouded with fear- he did not want to die; he didn't belong here, not yet. so much anger and sadness flew through him, so much he didn't know what to do except cry.

[Open to interactions]

Houndspirit padded to the sobbing WindClanner, gentle blue gaze fixing on the distressed cat. "Don't cry, it's so much nicer up here." She murmured gently, reaching down to help him to his paws if he accepted it. "My name is Houndspirit, what's yours?" She understood missing life- she missed Mudhound and Bumblestar and her kits with a burning passion, but she was content up here. She was burnt out on life- dying three times could do that to a cat- and eventually this tom would understand. She knew he would, this wasn't an odd occurrence. This was typical.
Old December 30th, 2023, 10:02 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

Houndspirit padded to the sobbing WindClanner, gentle blue gaze fixing on the distressed cat. "Don't cry, it's so much nicer up here." She murmured gently, reaching down to help him to his paws if he accepted it. "My name is Houndspirit, what's yours?" She understood missing life- she missed Mudhound and Bumblestar and her kits with a burning passion, but she was content up here. She was burnt out on life- dying three times could do that to a cat- and eventually this tom would understand. She knew he would, this wasn't an odd occurrence. This was typical.

He looked up to the cat ,he was still frozen he had so much anger, not towards cowtuft, but towards his will to keep livening, he couldn't stay up here- he didn't belong here; Not yet not yet not yet not yet. he took all the energy he had left to respond "L-Leaf s-spot" he said tears still running down his face in fear.

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 30th, 2023 at 10:02 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 12:20 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnlight
She/her | Formerly RiverClan | No purrks
Most of what the vile cat before her spouted went ignored; Fawnlight knew her worth, she knew who she was and what her intentions were. A low growl came from her, because she wasn't scared of a cat who only spouted words and long monologues instead of actually backing them up. Sure, her battle training was only minimum but she knew how to use her claws - and here, her paws weren't burned as they had been in her life. She flexed them and allowed their curved tips to sink into the soil beneath her.

She didn't bother to respond with words - this dark forest spirit didn't deserve them anymore, in her opinion - and soon enough they came barreling towards Beansprout. Fawnlight heard the drum of paws on the ground and whipped around, doing what she could to ready herself so she could intercept the cat. But it seemed like he had different intentions; his changed course left them heading straight for her and her blue eyes widened.

She lifted her front claw and aimed to smack it against the spirits head, though her eyes closed a bit as she braced for impact. It never came though, and when she opened her eyes she watched as brown fur invaded her vision.

Otterfluff
He/him | Formerly RiverClan | No purrks
In his lifetime, he'd seen his fair share of bullies. Cats who thought they were StarClan's gift to the world, that their actions were justified despite the darkness they brought. The cat before him reminded him of such, and Otterfluff watched. With the spirit so intently focused on Beansprout and Fawnlight, the brown tom was allowed to slide around the outskirts of the trio silently. The moment he saw him lung forward was when he sprang himself into action.

Coming from the side his claws aimed to barrel into the Dark Forest cat before he could reach either cat, teeth immediately aiming to clamp down onto her neck. He knew well enough that the medicine cat had no fighting experience (if her latest venture into the dead forest was anything to go off of) and while he wasn't entirely psyched about defending a failed leader, he couldn't just stand and do nothing.

[ @Starfall @vellichor - this is all over the place i apologize ;w; originally i was going to have fawnlight die to magpie but forgot i also had otter here, and it would've been ooc for him to not step in ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; January 7th, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 02:48 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Beansprout °•
N/A

He didn't care, couldn't care what Magpiewisp had to say. All he did was snarl and bared his teeth as the cat spoke. He heard his daughter speak and softened his stance ever so slightly for just a moment. He wanted to show her that things were going to be okay, that they'd make it through this. No angry spirits or vengeful apprentices were going to get in their way. And then, the dark cat leapt. Not at him, at Fawnlight.

"No!" he let out a strangled cry, trying in vain to intercept the cat. But just as he was certain a killing blow was to strike, he saw dark brown streak in front of him, attempting to pin down the assailant. He didn't recognize the figure (and hadn't even seen the other cat in the first place, being as focused on his daughter as he was) but wasted no time in joining in the fight. He still didn't have his claws, but that wouldn't stop him. Repressing the memory of Twilightstar's gory death, he attempted to use his fangs in a similar way, aiming for a soft spot -- the throat, the belly? Wherever he could bite down and tear flesh. He had to win this fight, he had to.

// @Starfall @tallulah @vampire [just so u see vamp ;w;] \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 8th, 2024, 05:16 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

SpottedFur

"just a few pawsteps away..."

his eyes opened as he looked around. his tail raised as he saw his mate fade from view. he sighed as he looked around. "so this is...starclan?" his ears perked as he felt so much better. no hurting bones...nothing really. he smiled a little. "oh....i feel...better..." he mumbled. his paws brought him forward further into the starry grounds of the afterlife. his eyes sparkled as he looked at himself in a puddle. his fur filled with stars and young fur. his scars stayed and he enjoyed that, to know he was a warrior once. he smiled. happy to know his life was starting a new here. in the place he never believed in until the time of death.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old January 19th, 2024, 12:15 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

LittleKit Happy flower
h-h-hewo? she mewed where am i? (OPEN)

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old January 23rd, 2024, 10:37 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

[ apologies for being kinda short, wanted to intercept ]

Despite stepping out of the majority of the situation, he wasn't about to let the cats actually doing their jobs get stream rolled by stupidity.

As Otterfluff went for Magpiewisp, Brokenstar intervened - darting between the duo to take the brunt of the blow aimed for the former medicine cat. His teeth bared back as he regarded the RiverClanner, contempt burning in his eyes. "Consider yourself starless, fish." By getting involved in defense of treachery, as far as Brokenstar was concerned, he forsook the stars themselves.

He had something else in mind for the other two. The ones who started this all. "Magpie." A hiss, followed by an inaudible murmuring before he sought to sink his teeth into Otterfluff's leg.

[ @Starfall, @tallulah, @vellichor ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 23rd, 2024 at 11:22 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 11:40 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
Dark Forest || Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
@tallulah ; @vellichor , @BEAR.

Of course, there goes more StarClanners sticking their nose where it didn't belong. Did they want the place of no stars to overtake their territory? Did they want him to swallow the light of the night? He would, happily. After he destroyed a certain "former Leader" , especially for being so blatantly disrespectful.

His original target being blocked by another, one he would also cut down with no hesitation. But his swipe stuttered as a familiar coat flung itself into view. Always the hero, he had to save the one in distress. But he'd be damned if he was considered the damsel in this situation. He'd be damned if he felt like he did eons ago, when he was the damsel in distress. Can't sweep him up off his paw's a second time he was smarter than that.

Ears twitched as he heard his name get called. They were teamates again, it made his soul ache. Maybe it was due to the unreleting anger. Yes. That was it. It didn't take many words for Magpiewisp to understand what it was he wanted. In the past, he would brag about it, how he could read the tom's mind so effortlessly. At least he believed he could. With no further hesitation, with no nod or confirmation the former medicine cat leapt up over Brokenstar and Otterfluff with ease, aiming to pin the brat's daughter for as long as he could. Keep her occupied. He was always a believer in actions spoke louder than words. Hopefully Brokenstar would understand he'd agreed.

Aiming to have his paws slam onto his shoulders, claws digging into the sides of the neck if landed. That way if she were to struggle, it would be met with sharp bolts of pain. Hopefully this was enough, hopefully he could hold her down long enough if he'd captured her. "I know just where to make you bleed so be good and sit still or I'll make you wish I'd gone for the bigger Warrior." he snapped.

Even if the attack didn't land, Magpiewisp was making a wonderful barrier.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us