Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM

Old April 12th, 2017, 08:09 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
WishStone padded up to her. "Hello" she purred. "I am from Shadowclan. I have watched over you. Andi am sorry you had to leave your clan. They will remember you dearly" she purred
The she-cat looked at the ShadowClan cat, smiling slightly. "I'll miss my Clan, but I know that I didn't die for no reason. So, what's your name?"
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:28 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Aspenflash straightened at the mention of the love of his life, his eyes wide. He lacked emotion for a few moments, until his smile turned downwards into a frown, and his eyes displayed sadness. ``Is... is she here?`` His head swiveled around slowly, sadly, almost, as if he were searching for the she-cat he hasn't seen in moons. He didn't know how he would react to the sight of Mapleleaf. All this time, he's been hanging onto the hope that she was alive, though he had barely an ounce of faith. But, of course, there were the doubts that told him she was dead. But she's never come to him in a dream, not once. Perhaps she was ready to make an appearance?
Old April 19th, 2017, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Doh

A young she-cat walked into the clearing, stumbling over herself. Though she appeared young and fast, her eyes showed that she was older than she looked. Her long tabby fur gleaned with starlight, her hazel eyes bright. 'Where am I?' Lightstar thought. Lightstar was the leader of a clan that had long since been forgotten, and since her clan was destroyed she had stumbled around the forest, losing sight of who she was. Only in StarClan did she have full knowledge of what had happened. A dark force had destroyed her clan, leaving everyone but her to do. Lightstar had fled and lived for seasons more before dying from age.
(Open)

Lightstar wondered if she would see any of her clan here, maybe even her kits? Lughtstr doubted it, as her clan didn't believe in StarClan much. But Lightstar clung to the belief that some cats were watching over her clan, keeping them safe. Lightstar tried passing this belief in, but only few believed in StarClan then. Those cats who did believe probably drifted away from StarClan.. But who knows. Lightstar remembered that her youngest kit believed in StarClan. Would Lightstar see one if her previous kits?

Last edited by Rosesplash; April 19th, 2017 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Adding on more
Old April 20th, 2017, 04:48 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

The Dark orange tom flicked his tail, walking along with his pelt full of stars. Hawkfeather smiled, remembering his meeting with Snowstar, she was going to be a great leader. He was glad starclan had chosen him to give her the life of Trust. He hummed to himself, flicking his tail. It seemed just like yesterday, a snake flicking his tongue, right before digging his fangs into the tom's leg. He shook the feeling away, walking along.
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:28 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
The Dark orange tom flicked his tail, walking along with his pelt full of stars. Hawkfeather smiled, remembering his meeting with Snowstar, she was going to be a great leader. He was glad starclan had chosen him to give her the life of Trust. He hummed to himself, flicking his tail. It seemed just like yesterday, a snake flicking his tongue, right before digging his fangs into the tom's leg. He shook the feeling away, walking along.
Nightwater padded through the starclan territory, she thought about snowsong becoming snowstar, leader of thunderclan. After the previous leader went missing, although she has not yet met snowstar, she will soon meet with her. Nightwater could only watch the new leader for now.

Nightwater padded to what looked like another cat she does not see many cats in starclan as much as she did in the living. Curious, she padded to him, just to say hello.

"Hello, I've never seen you before, are you new or..."
She looked down to her pass and her face went I to a shadow, remembering her painful death.
"Did I join starclan after you...?" She murmured.

Last edited by Bandido; April 21st, 2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:06 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
Nightwater padded through the starclan territory, she thought about snowsong becoming snowstar, leader of thunderclan. After the previous leader went missing, although she has not yet met snowstar, she will soon meet with her. Nightwater could only watch the new leader for now.

Nightwater padded to what looked like another cat she does not see many cats in starclan as much as she did in the living. Curious, she padded to him, just to say hello.

"Hello, I've never seen you before, are you new or..."
She looked down to her pass and her face went I to a shadow, remembering her painful death.
"Did I join starclan after you...?" She murmured.
The tom hesitated, Looking at the cat oddly. "No.. I um...?" She began to back away flicking his tail.
{Short sorry I have to get back to work}
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:21 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
The tom hesitated, Looking at the cat oddly. "No.. I um...?" She began to back away flicking his tail.
{Short sorry I have to get back to work}
Nightwater looked back up and saw the Tim backing away. "Oh, no! I mean--well..." She stuttered awkwardly.
'Darn it nightwater, why??'
She questioned herself. "You always make things complicated for yourself, just leave."
She scolded herself for her actions.
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:36 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Aspenflash straightened at the mention of the love of his life, his eyes wide. He lacked emotion for a few moments, until his smile turned downwards into a frown, and his eyes displayed sadness. ``Is... is she here?`` His head swiveled around slowly, sadly, almost, as if he were searching for the she-cat he hasn't seen in moons. He didn't know how he would react to the sight of Mapleleaf. All this time, he's been hanging onto the hope that she was alive, though he had barely an ounce of faith. But, of course, there were the doubts that told him she was dead. But she's never come to him in a dream, not once. Perhaps she was ready to make an appearance?
At the idea that Mapleleaf might already be dead, up in StarClan already, he shook his head- maybe he didn't like her, but even if he was avoiding her he'd notice if his mother suddenly showed up. "No... She's not here- that's what I'm here to tell you." He didn't care for the she-cat, but he could tell that Aspenflash did- and he didn't want to hurt his father, no matter how much he hated the cat who had mothered him. Aspenflash didn't deserve all the heartbreak he'd been through. Flicking his starry-furred tail, his green eyes shined with comfort for the thick-furred warrior. "Mapleleaf's still alive out there- she's looking for you, and you have to find her." He told him, his transparent paws growing slightly more see-through with every second that passed.
Old April 21st, 2017, 06:31 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
At the idea that Mapleleaf might already be dead, up in StarClan already, he shook his head- maybe he didn't like her, but even if he was avoiding her he'd notice if his mother suddenly showed up. "No... She's not here- that's what I'm here to tell you." He didn't care for the she-cat, but he could tell that Aspenflash did- and he didn't want to hurt his father, no matter how much he hated the cat who had mothered him. Aspenflash didn't deserve all the heartbreak he'd been through. Flicking his starry-furred tail, his green eyes shined with comfort for the thick-furred warrior. "Mapleleaf's still alive out there- she's looking for you, and you have to find her." He told him, his transparent paws growing slightly more see-through with every second that passed.
Aspenflash's yellow-green eyes flashed with shock and joy. His Mapleleaf was alive! His first thought on the fact was, I must find her! After all, besides Ashenleaves who most likely despised him, he was all that was left of his family - not including his mate.

He realized his son was fading, and he cried out with an internal pain. Not yet! I have so much to say! Aspenflash frantically stepped forward, reaching to embrace Rowanflower one last time. ``I miss you, Rowanflower. I wish I was a better father to you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I'm so sorry.``

Though there was still much more to say, Aspenflash could only fit in so much before Rowanflower vanished, and he would be returned to the real world. Yet he was satisfied with what was said, brief yet powerful. He was ready to be reunited with Mapleleaf.

[ oo! if you're still going to do the reincarnation of Rowan, i have an idea:: what if Aspen found Rowan-Reincarnation on his journey to find Maple? ]
Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:48 PM
chirps

(( @Hexict whenever you're available, i thought i'd get the CricketXNorth RP going c: ))

Opening her eyes, Cricketpaw found herself drenched in moonlight, her paws set on unfamiliar yet strikingly similar territory. All around her glistened as if enclothed in stars, and a gentle breeze ruffled her spotted fur. A puzzled look crossed the she-cat's face as she glanced around, curiosity tugging at her paws, although they remained still. Her ears twitched, picking up whispering voices in the shadows that loomed around her, though she felt more safe and secure than she ever had. "Hello?" she called, her soft voice echoing through the trees that rose up around her, tall from the earth. Above, a night sky full of stars stretched above her, and for a split second it felt as though she might be in RiverClan territory. There were no reeds or fishy smell to support that theory, so the bengal knew that this place was somewhere different altogether. A shiver went down Cricketpaw's spine and she shrank back a bit against the wind as the breeze picked up just a little.

Behind her, a rustling sound could be heard, and the RiverClan apprentice spun on her hind paws, eyes wide, as she prepared herself for an attack. The noise grew louder, and out burst... a squirrel, darting from the cover of the undergrowth and streaking across the open field. Right behind it shot another figure - this one belonging to a cat. A gasp escaped Cricketpaw's lips as she recognized the scent that accompanied the sprinting feline. RiverClan! But why was her fur so... strange? Cocking her head to one side, the feline studied the disappearing figure, noticing the way her body looked almost transparent, and glittered with the same shine as the territory around her. "I wonder who that was..." she murmured, having never seen a warrior that looked like that in RiverClan. She'd be sure to ask Russetstar about it when she got back from...wherever she was.

"I really need to find my way home," the bengal muttered to herself and shook her head. She had not a clue as to where she was, but she was suspicious, and desperately missed the warm security of Geckoleaf's den. Turning, she began to pad softly across the clearing that stretched out before her. As she walked, Cricketpaw allowed her mind to wander, giving herself time to breathe and think before she reached RiverClan. It had only been about a moon since she'd been back, and already she was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of her medicine cat apprentice duties. Of course she was determined to learn everything she could, however the enormity of what she had to accomplish seemed daunting at times, and there were still parts of her that wondered if she would ever be able to live up to Geckoleaf's and Russetstar's expectations of her. It didn't help that her mother, Shellfeather, had decided to return to the Clan.

At the thought of her mother, Cricketpaw's nose wrinkled up in disgust. Despite her kind nature, she had a deep resentment towards her mother. Ever since she had been taken from the Clan with no explanation given, Cricketpaw had been fostering a disliking for the queen. No longer did she look up to the feline, but rather wanted to distance herself from the she-cat altogether. It seemed as though her father was happy to have his mate back in the Clan, but Cricketpaw wasn't as quick to forgive. "She left me on my own. She took me from the only family I knew," she snarled under her breath, unconsciously digging up the ground beneath her as she walked, sharp claws sliding out from their sheaths. It was still unknown to her why this still got her riled up. Perhaps it was because she had come back with Spicepaw, her brother, who'd stayed behind with their mother when Cricketpaw had left.

In any case, the bengal had no interest in a family reunion with them, and snorted as she continued walking. When is this clearing gonna end? she thought, looking around desperately. She felt fatigue enter her paws and slowed her pace, sides heaving. "I feel like I've been walking for moons," Cricketpaw complained, loudly, to no one in particular. Heaving a side, the medicine cat apprentice sat down with a huff, trying to push the chaotic mess of thoughts that had somehow spilled into her brain. She didn't want to think about any of that stuff right now. Squeezing her eyes shut, she gave her head a shake, hoping to entangle the memories that clung to the corners of her mind like cobwebs, to be forgotten forever.

(( tbh i have no idea where i was going with this, but yeah. i have a good feeling about cricket and north getting along tho c: ))

Last edited by spade; April 23rd, 2017 at 06:49 PM.