Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 04:10 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:07 PM

Old July 28th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Ravenclaw took a shakey breath before guiding her living mate's conscious into StarClan, feeling mixed emotions. ON one paw, she couldn't wait to see her mate again. It had been so long since she had left him. Unfortunately, it had left him traumatized, but she was glad that he still maintained a concern for the wellbeing of his family. The other paw, she was scared of his reaction. Would he mad that she had given up to StarClan so easily, or would he be relieved that she was in the starry clan? She knew that she would wait forever for her beloved Clawedheart. Ravenclaw was happy that she had had such a fufilling life. Her kits were almost all grown up now. Cometpaw and Spiderwalk would soon have a family once she became a warrior, Violeteye was expecting a new litter, and Bramblepaw was... She realized that Bramblepaw hadn't really done anything except try to get his sister out of trouble. Still, she was proud of her son. She groomed her fur down quickly to look presentable before sitting down in wait for Clawedheart.
@Raven & Co

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya

Last edited by Ivy; July 28th, 2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old July 28th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
[CENTER]Ravenclaw took a shakey breath before guiding her living mate's conscious into StarClan, feeling mixed emotions. ON one paw, she couldn't wait to see her mate again. It had been so long since she had left him. Unfortunately, it had left him traumatized, but she was glad that he still maintained a concern for the wellbeing of his family. The other paw, she was scared of his reaction. Would he mad that she had given up to StarClan so easily, or would he be relieved that she was in the starry clan? She knew that she would wait forever for her beloved Clawedheart. Ravenclaw was happy that she had had such a fufilling life. Her kits were almost all grown up now. Cometpaw and Spiderwalk would soon have a family once she became a warrior, Violeteye was expecting a new litter, and Bramblepaw was... She realized that Bramblepaw hadn't really done anything except try to get his sister out of trouble. Still, she was proud of her son. She groomed her fur down quickly to look presentable before sitting down in wait for Clawedheart.
Clawedheart's eyes shot open, he felt... Light, gazing around, his gaze soon landed on his mate, eyes wide, he walked to her and his eyes filled up with tears. "Do you know how hard it is without you down there..?" He mewed, burying his nose in her ever so soft fur. "I miss you so much... Ravenclaw...." He admitted, knowing that he would be alone to see their childrens grow up and have kits, but in a way, she'd always be there, close to him and watching as well. "You clearly are watching over us... I often feel your presence in the den... Or around me really..." The tom admitted, gazing down at her. "We all really miss you..." He admitted and rubbed their noses together, even if her fur wasn't always laying flat, if it wasn't always groomed, if she was mad, frowning, for him, she was still beautiful, she was perfect, and that's why he missed her so much, he just simply couldn't replace her, never. "So... How is it here..?" He asked, meeting her gaze.
Old July 28th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Clawedheart's eyes shot open, he felt... Light, gazing around, his gaze soon landed on his mate, eyes wide, he walked to her and his eyes filled up with tears. "Do you know how hard it is without you down there..?" He mewed, burying his nose in her ever so soft fur. "I miss you so much... Ravenclaw...." He admitted, knowing that he would be alone to see their childrens grow up and have kits, but in a way, she'd always be there, close to him and watching as well. "You clearly are watching over us... I often feel your presence in the den... Or around me really..." The tom admitted, gazing down at her. "We all really miss you..." He admitted and rubbed their noses together, even if her fur wasn't always laying flat, if it wasn't always groomed, if she was mad, frowning, for him, she was still beautiful, she was perfect, and that's why he missed her so much, he just simply couldn't replace her, never. "So... How is it here..?" He asked, meeting her gaze.
Ravenclaw felt guilty when he mentioned how hard it was to be in ThunderClan without her, but felt relieved when he confessed that he felt like he was always with their family. She smiled and licked his face. Looking around, she smiled sadly. "Well, Ginger is here, but we don't talk much.
He doesen't like me anymore." She sighed as she leaned against him.
She wanted so badly to pretend that they were snuggling together in their nest. "Bramblekit is here, but I sent him to bed. However, he sometimes insists on watching his stepfather." She purred amused. "He really admires you though. He says that if he was going to be have been an apprentice,
he would've wanted you."[

Dare me to run
Old July 28th, 2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Ravenclaw felt guilty when he mentioned how hard it was to be in ThunderClan without her, but felt relieved when he confessed that he felt like he was always with their family. She smiled and licked his face. Looking around, she smiled sadly. "Well, Ginger is here, but we don't talk much.
He doesen't like me anymore." She sighed as she leaned against him.
She wanted so badly to pretend that they were snuggling together in their nest. "Bramblekit is here, but I sent him to bed. However, he sometimes insists on watching his stepfather." She purred amused. "He really admires you though. He says that if he was going to be have been an apprentice,
he would've wanted you."[
Clawedheart's expression turned sad as he learned about her old mate, Ginger, not liking her anymore, he licked her face affectionaly. "Well, know that I will always love you Ravenclaw." He mewed and held her close, something he could finally do around here, in his dreams, he intertwined their tails, eyes opening wide as he was told that Bramblekit was watching over him, this was a first. "I guess we could go see him, it sure couldn't be that bad to finally meet him, I guess, for the time I have left around here tonight... We could hang out as family." He mewed softly, meeting her gaze and pressing his nose against the top of her head. "I sure wouldn't have minded having him as my apprentice..." He murmured and gazed at his surroundings. "It's your first time summoning me here..." He stated, the place looked rather... Empty.
Old July 28th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Clawedheart's expression turned sad as he learned about her old mate, Ginger, not liking her anymore, he licked her face affectionaly. "Well, know that I will always love you Ravenclaw." He mewed and held her close, something he could finally do around here, in his dreams, he intertwined their tails, eyes opening wide as he was told that Bramblekit was watching over him, this was a first. "I guess we could go see him, it sure couldn't be that bad to finally meet him, I guess, for the time I have left around here tonight... We could hang out as family." He mewed softly, meeting her gaze and pressing his nose against the top of her head. "I sure wouldn't have minded having him as my apprentice..." He murmured and gazed at his surroundings. "It's your first time summoning me here..." He stated, the place looked rather... Empty.
Ravenclaw sighed as she purred, enjoying his company. "I'm so glad you came." When she noticed him looking around she explained, "A lot of cats are speaking to other clan cats. Dead or alive. For example, one WindClan cat is talking to his son." She said. With a smile, she nuzzled his face before she called out for her son who came running. Bramblekit looked in awe at Clawedheart. "Whoa..." He said as he walked around the tom. "So you're my stepdad, huh?" He asked, looking at him critically before squealing as he jumped and wrapped his forepaws around the larger tom's neck. "Ravenclaw told me about you! You're so cool!" He purred and let him go bounding around.
Ravenclaw chuckled as she kissed her mate's cheek. "I love you."

Dare me to run
Old July 28th, 2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Ravenclaw sighed as she purred, enjoying his company. "I'm so glad you came." When she noticed him looking around she explained, "A lot of cats are speaking to other clan cats. Dead or alive. For example, one WindClan cat is talking to his son." She said. With a smile, she nuzzled his face before she called out for her son who came running. Bramblekit looked in awe at Clawedheart. "Whoa..." He said as he walked around the tom. "So you're my stepdad, huh?" He asked, looking at him critically before squealing as he jumped and wrapped his forepaws around the larger tom's neck. "Ravenclaw told me about you! You're so cool!" He purred and let him go bounding around.
Ravenclaw chuckled as she kissed her mate's cheek. "I love you."
"Well, you're the one who got me here, but I sure am not complaining." Clawedheart mewed, smiling down at her before he sighed. "I sometime wish the clans were like that as well, and not only StarClan, I mean, it happens at the gatherings and all, but after that, we all still fight..." He said and smiled as she nuzzled him once more, ears perking as he heard Bramblekit coming towards them. He couldn't help but chuckle as he heard the small tom, he never had anyone looking up to him like that, chuckling as he was pounced on and felt those little paws around his neck, he watched his step-son with a huge smile on his face. "Thank you, my dear." He purred and watched him bounce around, gazing at his mate afterwards. "I love you too, Ravenclaw." He said.
Old July 28th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
"Well, you're the one who got me here, but I sure am not complaining." Clawedheart mewed, smiling down at her before he sighed. "I sometime wish the clans were like that as well, and not only StarClan, I mean, it happens at the gatherings and all, but after that, we all still fight..." He said and smiled as she nuzzled him once more, ears perking as he heard Bramblekit coming towards them. He couldn't help but chuckle as he heard the small tom, he never had anyone looking up to him like that, chuckling as he was pounced on and felt those little paws around his neck, he watched his step-son with a huge smile on his face. "Thank you, my dear." He purred and watched him bounce around, gazing at his mate afterwards. "I love you too, Ravenclaw." He said.
Bramblekit smiled. "C'mon! Before the night ends!" He started to trot,
leading them back to StarClan's ThunderClan camp. Ravenclaw followed, smiling apologetically. "Sorry. He watches you...like a hawk.." She sighed as they followed (sorry in a rush. need to have dinner)

Dare me to run
Old July 28th, 2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Bramblekit smiled. "C'mon! Before the night ends!" He started to trot,
leading them back to StarClan's ThunderClan camp. Ravenclaw followed, smiling apologetically. "Sorry. He watches you...like a hawk.." She sighed as they followed (sorry in a rush. need to have dinner)
Clawedheart laughed as he heard the kit, it did remind him of his brother a lot, he then gazed at his mate and licked her nose. "Hey, it's fine, we had kits, we know how they are." He chuckled and walked by her side, their tails intertwined. "I don't mind, he reminds me of my younger brother, Hawkspirit." He said, maybe it was a coincidence that his brother was named after what the kit was described as, but it made him smile nonetheless, as he followed his stepson, he smiled, knowing that, even dead, he would still have a family, and that was something he was happy to know about. "Ravenclaw... Once I come here for good... I want to stay by your side, and take care of Bramblekit as if I was hs father." He admitted.
Old July 28th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Clawedheart laughed as he heard the kit, it did remind him of his brother a lot, he then gazed at his mate and licked her nose. "Hey, it's fine, we had kits, we know how they are." He chuckled and walked by her side, their tails intertwined. "I don't mind, he reminds me of my younger brother, Hawkspirit." He said, maybe it was a coincidence that his brother was named after what the kit was described as, but it made him smile nonetheless, as he followed his stepson, he smiled, knowing that, even dead, he would still have a family, and that was something he was happy to know about. "Ravenclaw... Once I come here for good... I want to stay by your side, and take care of Bramblekit as if I was hs father." He admitted.
Ravenclaw laughed. "I remember him. He was really moody, but once you got to know him, he was really sweet." She sighed. "I've only seen him around here once." She smiled sadly. When she heard that he intended to stay with her and father Bramblekit, she licked his cheek happily. "Nothing would make me happier." Bramblekit skidded to a stop in front of the camp. "You can look around." He invited before bounding inside. Ravenclaw followed, leaving her tail lingering over Clawedheart's chest. "We only have a little time left." She advised.

Dare me to run
Old July 28th, 2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Ravenclaw laughed. "I remember him. He was really moody, but once you got to know him, he was really sweet." She sighed. "I've only seen him around here once." She smiled sadly. When she heard that he intended to stay with her and father Bramblekit, she licked his cheek happily. "Nothing would make me happier." Bramblekit skidded to a stop in front of the camp. "You can look around." He invited before bounding inside. Ravenclaw followed, leaving her tail lingering over Clawedheart's chest. "We only have a little time left." She advised.
Clawedheart looked down. "The last time I had news of him, he was in the Place of no stars..." He sighed, but his brother had always been good... What could've turned wrong, and when?! He fought and died for ThunderClan like no one had, yes, he was brutal, but what would a weakling do for his clan other than nothing? The tom gazed at his mate and smiled, feeling her tongue running along his cheek was something he missed deeply. "Next time, bring Rowan with me, he's becoming quite the tom." He chuckled and nodded afterwards, he would take all the time he had left.