Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by ellie
Today 04:57 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM

Old December 9th, 2020, 02:54 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
"really..?" Goldenkit looked up at Pinepaw, amazed "that's so nice of you!" she chirped with a bright smile. She'd made a great friend "have you been able to help a lot of cats yet? And how do you do it exactly?" She couldn't help the questions, the kitten was just... Curious, and interested and just... Goldenkit. And Goldenkit couldn't hold in the last part either "oh- maybe you could help my brother too! He's a real grump" she pouted as she spoke of him. He was a dum-dum.
Pinepaw chuckled despite the childishness of her friend she was smart and very curious.
"No, I haven't helped that many. I guide their dreams into StarClan and talk to them. As for your brother, I don't think grumpiness is a deep emotional state of distress, though it could be caused by one."
Old December 10th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinepaw chuckled despite the childishness of her friend she was smart and very curious.
"No, I haven't helped that many. I guide their dreams into StarClan and talk to them. As for your brother, I don't think grumpiness is a deep emotional state of distress, though it could be caused by one."
"I know, it's complicated-" she answered, a bit calmer than before and shrugged "he just... I guess it just hit him hard when, you know. It was rather unexpected, and even though it's been nearly four seasons he still hasn't been able to get over it-- I can tell by his every movement" she sigh, a bit exasperated "I doubt he'd let you help him anyway though, so I guess it doesn't have much of a point. Don't let him know I told you all this though! He would not like that" Her brother was a dum-dum. But a dum-dum she loved, and one could tell by the way she spoke. Even if at this point she was pouting like a kit.
Old December 10th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
"I know, it's complicated-" she answered, a bit calmer than before and shrugged "he just... I guess it just hit him hard when, you know. It was rather unexpected, and even though it's been nearly four seasons he still hasn't been able to get over it-- I can tell by his every movement" she sigh, a bit exasperated "I doubt he'd let you help him anyway though, so I guess it doesn't have much of a point. Don't let him know I told you all this though! He would not like that" Her brother was a dum-dum. But a dum-dum she loved, and one could tell by the way she spoke. Even if at this point she was pouting like a kit.
Pinepaw smiled. She wondered what having a sibling was like. The only person she ever got close to was her kithood toxic friend and that hadn't gone well. She was glad to see Goldenkit caring about her brother.
"Well, I'm not sure if he'll get better for sure, but at least you care about him. Who knows, you might meet in one of his dreams."
Old December 10th, 2020, 06:01 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw smiled. She wondered what having a sibling was like. The only person she ever got close to was her kithood toxic friend and that hadn't gone well. She was glad to see Goldenkit caring about her brother.
"Well, I'm not sure if he'll get better for sure, but at least you care about him. Who knows, you might meet in one of his dreams."
Goldenkit sigh "I hope he does, I'd almost say all his grumpiness isn't good for his health" she mumbled, chuckling at the end "oh- maybe! I could even ask mom! Though... He does have a little thing with StarClan.. But oh well" she smiled again and trotted ahead before turning around "Anyway! What's your favourite area of the territory?" The old kitten asked, happy once again. She never did like sulking on negativity, or... However it could be called. She just preferred for everyone to be happy!
Old December 10th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Goldenkit sigh "I hope he does, I'd almost say all his grumpiness isn't good for his health" she mumbled, chuckling at the end "oh- maybe! I could even ask mom! Though... He does have a little thing with StarClan.. But oh well" she smiled again and trotted ahead before turning around "Anyway! What's your favourite area of the territory?" The old kitten asked, happy once again. She never did like sulking on negativity, or... However it could be called. She just preferred for everyone to be happy!
Pinepaw shrugged. The territory was... serene. She was almost always moving, needing no sleep nor food or water. It was quite big and seemed suitable for cats of all the living clans. Despite the fact that she had walked it over a couple of times, it never bored her. Each time she focused on a little detail, anything interesting that she found. She didn't know if it was because she was dead or simply because of who she was.
"I don't think I have a favorite part. I still haven't explored every detail of it. I guess I like to wander around where few others go. This territory is much bigger then any single living clan territory, and even in life I enjoyed walks." she mewed thoutfully.
Old December 11th, 2020, 10:46 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw shrugged. The territory was... serene. She was almost always moving, needing no sleep nor food or water. It was quite big and seemed suitable for cats of all the living clans. Despite the fact that she had walked it over a couple of times, it never bored her. Each time she focused on a little detail, anything interesting that she found. She didn't know if it was because she was dead or simply because of who she was.
"I don't think I have a favorite part. I still haven't explored every detail of it. I guess I like to wander around where few others go. This territory is much bigger then any single living clan territory, and even in life I enjoyed walks." she mewed thoutfully.
"I suppose that makes sense. I find taking walks more enjoyable when you're with someone" Goldenkit answered, her tail flicking. She generally prefered being with another, as she found it to be harder to amuse onself alone - "do you think there are any caves around here?" she eventually questioned out of pure curiosity, and... Well she used to have these ideas to make use of caves, never got to execute them though. A shame. But that being said, it appeared that Pinepaw may have seen more of the territory than she had, even if she'd been in Starclan longer than the other. Which reminded her: "how old are you actually?"
Old December 11th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
"I suppose that makes sense. I find taking walks more enjoyable when you're with someone" Goldenkit answered, her tail flicking. She generally prefered being with another, as she found it to be harder to amuse onself alone - "do you think there are any caves around here?" she eventually questioned out of pure curiosity, and... Well she used to have these ideas to make use of caves, never got to execute them though. A shame. But that being said, it appeared that Pinepaw may have seen more of the territory than she had, even if she'd been in Starclan longer than the other. Which reminded her: "how old are you actually?"
Pinepaw wasn't really surprised at the question. She had been thinking a lot about her age and contemplating on what she'd missed out on. She knew there were very rocky parts of the territory, so there was probably a cave somewhere.
"Well, I didn't really keep track of my age, but when I died, I must've been around 16 moons or so. Too old for an apprentice, I know. My mentor didn't really pay me any attention, and I only recently started asking others for training, before that fox killed me. As for the caves, I haven't found any yet,but I would assume there are some, this place has everything."
Old December 11th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw wasn't really surprised at the question. She had been thinking a lot about her age and contemplating on what she'd missed out on. She knew there were very rocky parts of the territory, so there was probably a cave somewhere.
"Well, I didn't really keep track of my age, but when I died, I must've been around 16 moons or so. Too old for an apprentice, I know. My mentor didn't really pay me any attention, and I only recently started asking others for training, before that fox killed me. As for the caves, I haven't found any yet,but I would assume there are some, this place has everything."
So much information! So many questions! So many surprises! Goldenkit happily watched Pinepaw as she answered all her questions, getting quite intrigued by some of the things she said. Most importantly though: "I would've sworn I was older than you!" she pouted lightly "I died when I was about three, three and a half, moons. It's been..." She counted in her mind "about ten moons... So now..." she mumbled softly in thought "I'm thirteens moons!" Goldenkit finally explained with a grin, before moving on to what she had to say next "your mentor kind of--" she cut herself off "was kind of dumb" the kitten corrected "you were killed by a fox?" she then questioned, before lastly "oh- and maybe we can go find some caves sometime!"
Old December 12th, 2020, 04:12 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
So much information! So many questions! So many surprises! Goldenkit happily watched Pinepaw as she answered all her questions, getting quite intrigued by some of the things she said. Most importantly though: "I would've sworn I was older than you!" she pouted lightly "I died when I was about three, three and a half, moons. It's been..." She counted in her mind "about ten moons... So now..." she mumbled softly in thought "I'm thirteens moons!" Goldenkit finally explained with a grin, before moving on to what she had to say next "your mentor kind of--" she cut herself off "was kind of dumb" the kitten corrected "you were killed by a fox?" she then questioned, before lastly "oh- and maybe we can go find some caves sometime!"
Pinepaw was starting to get used to her friend's tendency to ask rapid questions. Answering them was almost kinda fun. She did have a lot to share.
"My mentor wasn't really bad. He really tried but didn't have a chance to be very active. He was probably going through something. And also, yes, I was on a lovely walk just like this one and a fox got me. Well, at least I can get to know my mum now. Oh, also, the caves would probably be super cool and shiny." she mewed, taking a slight breath after all the talking.
Old December 12th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw was starting to get used to her friend's tendency to ask rapid questions. Answering them was almost kinda fun. She did have a lot to share.
"My mentor wasn't really bad. He really tried but didn't have a chance to be very active. He was probably going through something. And also, yes, I was on a lovely walk just like this one and a fox got me. Well, at least I can get to know my mum now. Oh, also, the caves would probably be super cool and shiny." she mewed, taking a slight breath after all the talking.
"At least no fox will get you this time" Goldenkit grinned as she glanced up to Pinepaw, having made her... Possibly rather bad joke. It had never been something Goldenkit was good at-- only occasionally. But what did that matter to her - the golden furred kitten simply stepped on, before opening her maw again to speak [/B] "back when I was still alive, I had this great idea for tunnels... It was still a bit of a work in progress I suppose, but the main idea was using them as a hideout- or even an escape route. If we learned to navigate them, when attacked by another clan, we could've just led them into the tunnels so that they get lost!" she finished with her explanation "what do you think? oh, and who is your mum actually?"