Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2019, 09:04 AM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

Icewhisper's eye widened. He really did not expect for there to be a such a long pause between the warriors and the expected war. Several of the warriors were yowling threats, others just watched from the safety of their dens, still others had fangs bared and fur bristling, ready to pounce. Tension was so thick in the air Icewhisper could claw it open and eat it.
The tom licked his lips. He was thirsty, and the additional panting didn't help. Is there really anything to drink around here? he thought to himself. Probably not. But his throat was dry, and it was obviously too quiet for anything to happen just yet.
"I need water," he muttered under his breath in his deep menacing voice.
Trying as slowly as he could, the tom crawled out from under his hiding place in the shrub, his white fur bristling against branches. He cocked his head as he was walking to make sure no one saw him, and he flinched when a cat called Eagleflight, turned in his direction.
Icewhisper padded quickly and quietly away. Hopefully, that tom hadn't seen him. He was a nasty sight, with tangled white fur and one eye bright and blue, the other eye blind and clouded. He kept walking at a fast pace back where he had come, to the "Riverclan" camp. There were few warriors, but he had only come for a drink. As he lapped deeply from the icy water, he hoped he wasn't missing anything.
Old September 5th, 2019, 10:04 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@TitaniumCat @Starfall

Eagleflight turned when he heard the clumsy rustling of pine needles behind him, and he swung his head around just in time to see a matted white pelt skittering out of sight. He took a mental note, assuming this was a ShadowClan cat.
"Be watchful of what's behind us; I've just seen someone sneaking about," he warned those closest to him in the raid party. His greatest concern was that the white pelt he'd seen was that of a ShadowClan backup patrol returning to ambush them from behind, to trap them in the camp. He knew his clan could take them on just fine, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hush," Owlfeather hissed at Cardinalpaw, scolding him gently but sternly, like a mother scolding her kits. "Have you forgotten our enemy is RiverClan, not your own clan-mates?" The nerve of some young cats. Now was not the time for infighting and squabbling! Her eyes only flitted away from the enemy patrol for a brief moment while she was addressing the younger cat. She still stood her ground, muscles tensed as if the RiverClan deputy would spring at her at any second.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 5th, 2019 at 10:04 AM.
Old September 5th, 2019, 01:00 PM
Gears Grind in My Mind

Icewhisper drank quickly, letting the stream of water pour into his mouth. When he finished, he began heading back to the other Clan. What is it called? Stumpclan? Shadeclan? Shadowclan.
Icewhisper was careful and more edgy than usual. After that glance from that Eagleflight cat, he did NOT want to be seen again. Yet, he found himself crawling stupidly into the same shrub he had come out of. I am so stupid. Usually, Icewhisper was better than this.
Maybe it was his hunger. Icewhisper hadn't eaten for two days, but he figured that wasn't it. He'd gone longer without food. It was probably the water. It was extremely cold and might have made his brain numb.
That wasn't it, either. Icewhisper then wouldn't have turned around and seen that same warrior, Eagleflight, staring into him from his place in the Riverclan ranks. Oh, mousedung! He thought, taking it off of something he had heard a warrior say earlier in his life. He gave the cat the best look of innocence, then turned away, cursing himself for being brainless.
Old September 5th, 2019, 05:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[sorry guys, not responding to everything since there's a lot and ... i don't really want to do twenty responses in one post]

With all the bickering in the air, Lionstorm was nearing his wits end, to the point where he could hardly hear his own Clan-mates speak.

Teeth bared back, his voice was a loud hiss as he regarded the group of insolent ShadowClan cats. "Do none of you understand how border disputes work? Has Windystar been so slothful in his duties you've forgotten that this is exactly how Clans retaliate when you've refused to listen? We confronted Windystar and Deputyshade, we told them what would happen if your Clan did not stop moving the border, and none of you listened. If you're so ignorant to believe that we're the aggressors, you're no better than rogues." Judging by some of the stench he could detect in the camp, it wouldn't have been a surprise if they were!

Because of their accusatory behavior, Lionstorm's first instinct was to disregard the claims Windystar was dead and Forestshade was no longer deputy. It was a decoy, a distraction-- of course these idiots would try to protect their weakling leader and his traitor-loving deputy.

"I don't believe you," he spat toward them. "Typical ShadowClan, you're backed up in the mud and you don't even have the courage to be honest about the whereabouts of your leadership. Why are you defending them, if they've abandoned you? No decent leader or deputy would refuse to answer another's challenge." His ears twitched with disinterest at Butternutsun, ignoring her call to answer his demand completely. She wasn't worthy of his time-- as custom, ranks would fight their own ranks. The only cats worth his time were Windystar and Forestshade, the cause of the conflict.

At Bearear, he looked at the breathless warrior with some amusement. "Do you dare try to threaten a combined Clan?" he countered, the spikes of his fur lying flat. "We're not here for your old or kits, I couldn't give a flying rat about them. Your Clan has had this coming for too long. Do you disagree?" Without wasting a moment, he continued. "How do I know you're telling the truth about those two being gone? Even if Windystar died, it's unlikely his dear deputy would straight up abandoned his role. Who is the leader?"

@CasperCreates, @Cave, @Starfall, @Fuzzyfeline, @Delta, @Okapi, @Dust, @Moonraven, @Gemini
Old September 5th, 2019, 05:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Butternutsun narrowed her eyes,” Why would we pretend to be weak. If we had leaders who were cowering we wouldn’t lie about them.” She growled angrily.
Old September 5th, 2019, 06:17 PM
clearing away the dust

@BILL.

"If you care so much about executing your revenge, why haven't you attacked yet? If our bickering bothers you so much." Owlfeather sneered at the deputy, seething with rage. "Or did you just lead the whole of your clan into our camp to have a nice little chat?"
She knew she herself had been stalling so that more warriors could join her. Now that said warriors were standing with her, she saw no reason to drag this on longer. She didn't understand why the RiverClan deputy had sat back and watched them argue, stalling, instead of getting on with it. Owlfeather's claws worked the peaty soil, crumbling it beneath her calloused paw pads.
On the other side of things, his disbelief in the death of Windystar could work to ShadowClan's advantage. Perhaps it was better if their secret remained hidden, for now. But how long until Lionstorm started to believe it? Obviously he wouldn't find their late leader anywhere in the camp, or even the whole territory, for that matter. Unless he were to dig up the land.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 5th, 2019, 08:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It seemed ShadowClan had a wish worse than death, and Lionstorm's eyes narrowed. They were even stupider than he thought if they believed this was for revenge. This was justice, and it seemed the best way to get that through their thick skulls was going beyond just a battle.

He had a plan stirring in his head, one that would cripple ShadowClan for moons to come, and his ears twitched as he turned to his Clan. "RiverClan, it's time to depart."

But this wasn't a retreat. It was far from it. Once they were outside the camp, he would speak to his warriors in private.

Leaderless or not, ShadowClan would regret being so disrespectful.
@CasperCreates, @Cave, @Starfall, @Fuzzyfeline, @Delta, @Okapi, @Dust, @Moonraven, @Gemini

Last edited by BEAR.; September 5th, 2019 at 08:03 PM.
Old September 5th, 2019, 08:27 PM
clearing away the dust

@BILL.

Eagleflight bared his teeth in a ferocious hiss at the ShadowClanners as he followed his deputy out of camp. How DARE that old flea-bag talk to Lionstorm like that? Who does she think she is? His tail lashed behind him, stirring up pine needles in his wake. He wondered what Lionstorm had planned for their next move. If he knew the rowdy RiverClan deputy, the golden warrior would never just turn tail like that, not when justice needed to be served. He couldn't seem to think of what he might be planning, though. Once they were out of earshot, he stopped.
"What now? We're not just leaving, are we?" He asked the deputy. His fur was still bristling with anger at ShadowClan, and his hunger for battle had not been sated yet.

Old September 6th, 2019, 09:15 AM
Gears Grind in My Mind

The cats are leaving, thought Icewhisper as he watched the Riverclan cats stalk defiantly from ShadowClan. His curiosity had peaked its highest. He stalked along, padding quietly through the undergrowth, trying to keep cover from the cats that he followed.
Closed Thread