Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2020, 06:12 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

By the time RiverClan had slipped across the border into the depths of ShadowClan territory, it was just as dusk began to fall over the forest. Though the lighting obscured his vision to some degree, he wasn't that concerned.

It was the perfect time to attack, in Lionstar's opinion-- no one would expect an attack just before the Gathering took place! He was proud of his Clan, how quickly they had worked to train up several apprentices to prepare them for this. It'd been only a few days since his Streamstone announcement, and now.. it was time.

At the outskirts of the camp, Lionstar raised his tail erect to signal his Clan to pause before surging forward. He was glad a combination of the river and snow had muted their scents, making it harder to detect them.. it just added to their chance of taking these frog-gulpers by surprise.

Once he was sure the majority of the Clan was ready, he was the first to leap through the camp entrance.

"RiverClan, attack!"

[ REMINDER: apprentices need at least one ROLEPLAYED battle training session before they can participate!

Only post with characters who are preexisting!! They must be on the Allegiances as an established member of their respective Clan to partake.

RiverClanners mentioned should have at least one of their cats participate in this battle unless they are roleplayed guarding RiverClan camp.

@pathos, @Dirtfur, @xeno, @hxneysuckle, @Fuzzy, @Starfall, @Pepperkins, @mochi, @Flameleaf, @RedHead, @ponyapan, @~WolfDen~, @FuzzyRatto, @SilentLamb, @Lilyfur2, @The Cannibal, @Casper, @Dust, @Dipper, @damaatsii, @Ever, @Giant Tortilla, @caswshay617, @x ghostie, @Aquilex ]

Last edited by Fawn; January 5th, 2020 at 07:43 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:27 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Thornfur burst forward into the camp hearing the shadowclan cats cry out from surprise. He threw himself at one of the shadowclan cats grabbing ahold of there flank and dug his claws in
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:31 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Aquilex

Quailsnap had followed Lionstar and the other Riverclanners into Shadowclan territory, his tail waving from side to side in anticipation. As soon as he heard the signal from the leader though, Quailsnap was through the entrance in a second. He yowled with a battle cry as he entered, heading straight on for where he could see warriors clumped together, likely getting ready to head off for the gathering. He growled with a challenge as he approached a warrior, forepaw outstretched and claws extended, bringing it towards the other cat's face.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:35 PM
eternally tired

(Open)
Dewfeather leaped through the entrance to shadowclan camp "These pieces of mousedung are gonna get it!" He quickly surveyed his surroundings, Shadowclan warriors in big groups , dens, and not much else from the few seconds he looked. He crouched and prepared to pounce at the nearest Shadowclan warrior. Then, after a few seconds, he pounced at the warrior, claws unsheathed.

Last edited by marshy; January 5th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

( open )
BrambleBlaze was in the middle of the crowd . Her head low and ears flattened, her eyes cold with hatred toward shadowclan. She was sort of shivering....not from excitement but from the cold of the snow and river. Her paws were wet from having to cross it and a bit of her tail. The tabby took in a deep breath your doing the right thing....shadowclan needs to be put in its place. she tried to convince herself . The bad thing was it was all because of the actions from two cats. And worst of all the deputy stupid maggot breath....why couldn't he just...behave?
Head shooting up as Lionstars battle cry was sounded, her heart beated like a drum and everything seemed to go slightly dizzy from her anxiety that was now swelling in her chest. what if I don't make it? What if.....
Her throat tightened from slight fear of that possibility. She shook her head and hissed at herself only to force her paws to move. Pounding the ground as she charged into the camp, she unsheathed her claws and bared her fangs. Her eyes like shards of ice. She quickly searched for an easy target a warrior that didn't have as much experience. One that she could survive from . starclan I know I don't ask for your help as much as I should ...but Please , look over us and keep us safe!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 5th, 2020 at 06:40 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlepaw was stunned at the noise of cats that appeared through the woods. Her mouth hung agape. As much as she had held up a front of being tough, she felt genuine fear as the Riverclan warriors bounded towards her clan. She had just gone out to do duties, currently burrying scraps from the elders den and there was everyone. She looked behind her to see more Shadowclan cats bounding into action. She seemed frozen on the spot, looking at the approaching cats as warriors sprung about. Thistlepaw got herself together and scanned the approaching cats, looking for another apprentice that she could attack herself. She had to defend the clan.
@Aquilex

Last edited by Ever; January 5th, 2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Dirtfur looked up to see dusk spreading throughout the forest... is time for the raid. Before he follows Lionstar, he rolled in dirt and snow to disguised his scent, and dabbing some more on his muzzle and sides of his head.
As the RiverClan ordered his clan, Dirtfur sprang into ShadowClan camp. The dirty-brown warrior scooped up the earth and frost and toss it at any warriors.

(open)

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:49 PM

Goldencloud ran behind the leader with the rest f the Riverclan cats. His taby pelt shook around him as he ran towards the camp before them, unaware of their approach. He grinned ear to ear with the opportunity to show off what he could do for the clan. Ears pinned to his head as he dashed forward and golden eyes began to scan for an easy catch. he spotted a female warrior from Shadowclan that he vaguely recognized from previous Gatherings. Prefect! He thought and veered towards her as other warriors broke off and took on opponents. His long fur billowed behind him as he held his tail out for balance, coming to a stop before the other warrior and crouching into place to get started with this battle.

@RedHead
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:49 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Aquilex

Quailsnap had followed Lionstar and the other Riverclanners into Shadowclan territory, his tail waving from side to side in anticipation. As soon as he heard the signal from the leader though, Quailsnap was through the entrance in a second. He yowled with a battle cry as he entered, heading straight on for where he could see warriors clumped together, likely getting ready to head off for the gathering. He growled with a challenge as he approached a warrior, forepaw outstretched and claws extended, bringing it towards the other cat's face.
Tatteredhawk turned in surprise as warriors began to flood the camp, but quickly narrowed his eyes and hissed as surprise turned to rage. His eyes landed on the RiverClan warrior rushing toward him with outstretched claws. Screeching his own battle cry, the large warrior lunged for the tom with claws unsheathed and fangs glittering under the moonlight.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; January 5th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:53 PM
An indecisive rat

(Open- minor injuries only)

This was... this was madness. It was just a lazy day in Shadowclan camp, and now... whatever this was happened. The stench of fish flooded into the clearing. At first Eveningcloud thought it could be Lionstar barging into camp once again, but this- this was just chaos. Once she realized that this was a clear ambush, she didn’t know what to do. Should she attack? Well, she supposed she should. Screeches and yowls were all she heard; the hissing of felines as cat and cat tore at each others pelts. What a hellish sight. The larger molly realized how surreal this all was. She was in... she was in a fight! And here she was, standing there and making herself a bigger target that she already was- literally. Unsheathing her claws and tensing up, she locked eyes with another cat. Would she be able to take them down... or even live, for that matter? Evening didn’t want to kill another cat. Heck, she didn’t want to even hurt them! But she knew there wasn’t really a choice. Yellow orbs darting around, she made eye contact with another cat. Hopefully they would both walk away with minor wounds and nothing more. Preparing herself emotionally, the molly was ready for a fight.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Closed Thread