Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2021, 12:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Battle of the Border

Bunnypaw hoped it would be a peaceful border reclaim she silently began to mark her scent along the territory that was rightfully theres. It was weird having permission to trespass but it was to claim their own territory back. She liked that she was sort of breaking a rule.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 21st, 2021, 01:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Her movements are fluid and without apparent effort; stalking through the shadows with the type of stealth befitting of one known as the leader of Shadow. Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said of those who came behind her. Some were silent, but none good enough for the golden-eyed molly. These were the days where she missed Redshrike's company, he seemed the only one who could match her in a skill when it came to prowling through the darkness. Dawnstar reminded herself to give extra stealth lessons when she had the time.

Hunkering down low and pressing herself firmly against the rough bark of a pine tree, the molly had her patrol remain a good tree length or two from the bunnies who were working on moving the border. To her amusement, much like the small prey animals that they were, a few seemed to be keeping a close eye on the dark woods, just waiting for predators. Dawnstar's pelt and stripes were dark enough that she could blend into the shadows without difficulty. Some of her cats weren't colored as dark as she, they'd be smart enough to stay behind trees... right?

Dawnstar supposed it didn't matter, tail rippling behind her, she gave the signal to move forward slowly - with care, quite frankly this was fun, it was like hunting real prey instead of cats. Exciting in a way. The leader didn't bother creeping any closer than the next tree in her line of sight, she wasn't the one who'd be fighting. With a kink of her tail, she wordlessly orders her warriors to attack. Disappointment caused a scowl to form on her maw when she spotted the huge brown and white Bat of a cat in the back, she would have brought less cats if she knew he had been here. Oh, well, next time. The big gray tom was WindClan's deputy, wasn't it? She guessed if someone could kill him she'd naturally have to make them deputy.

@Nixey @Papaya @Angelique @poppy. @Hawkice @gs29513 @Clovershade @Sky13 @Kunaiskrill @spade @x ghostie @finnzel @littlelove @Shade. @Celeste @Jayden @Beetlenose @Ziera @Little Timmy @Stardust~ @Zesty Mango @Singing Jay @Rimuru Black @FrostCat

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 21st, 2021, 01:45 PM

My Mood: Bored

Leafpaw went to reclaim the border. Shadowclan would pay for the pain they caused. He wouldn’t be afraid to fight if they showed though as he thought that he thought he could sent shadowclan more strongly but brushed it off as they were near there territory

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old August 21st, 2021, 01:46 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rookpaw's stomach =was turning like a rolling mossball. Ohnoohnoohnoohnoooohh! She was feeling so many weird emotions, crouched with the ShadowClan patrol.
Old August 21st, 2021, 01:56 PM
chirps

Slinking through the shadows closely behind Dawnstar, Grimhound's amber eyes were ablaze with a pawful of emotions. The eerie sensation that clogged his lungs with each breath he took was exhilarating, and as the border came into sight anticipation tingled from the tips of his ears to his paws. Shadows clung to his pelt like morning mist to the ground, and as Dawnstar halted so did he.

The time for true retribution had come. Being darker than his leader gave him the perfect coverage under the shadows, and like the hound he was he played the game of cat and mouse, stalking forward at Dawnstar's silent order. He didn't want to go for just anyone this time, no. His eyes were hard set on a certain cat - a redo of their earlier battle that had been sourly interrupted. Not this time. There would be no saving the tom from his fate.

What a prize his pelt would make for Dawnstar. The hound wouldn't do it for her though, no. He would do it simply because he could.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Dawnstar's silent order of attack. It was time. Sliding out from his hiding spot a few fox-lengths down from where the three WindClan patrols were remarking the border, Grimhound let out a sadistic chuckle. "Bold bunnies you are," he sneered, and without hesitation the large tom hurtled himself through the group, attention dead locked onto Batglare. His claws extended and amber eyes lit like fire, burning with the desire to score claws through flesh. As he neared him, the hulking tom dropped low, attempting to come up at Batglare's shoulder with a slicing claw upward to knock him off balance.

Let the games begin.

// @Moonraven

Last edited by spade; August 21st, 2021 at 01:57 PM.
Old August 21st, 2021, 02:19 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// Open for WC!

>Whisperpaw<
The scarred tabby slunk along behind Dawnstar, keeping behind bushes and trees and any other cover he could find to conceal his pale coat. He wasn't as darkly colored like most of his Clanmates, was more likely to be spotted whilst trying to sneak around than the rest of them. And yet as careful as he might try to be, his paws kept knocking into loose stones and pinecones. He scowled at the dark ground, silently cursing his less-than-perfect night vision.

He was grateful when Dawnstar gave the signal to attack, and with a snarl burst out of the trees beside Grimhound, aiming a swift uppercut with claws unsheathed at the nearest cat's face. "If you thought you could take territory from ShadowClan and get away with it, you're sorely mistaken!" he spat.
Old August 21st, 2021, 02:54 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Owltalon wrinkled his nose in disgust as he followed Wolffang. ShadowClan had certainly done a good job of making their prescence known. Glancing behind him, he flicked his tail at his patrol. "Let's spread out," he ordered softly, veering off from the main group as they neared where the border used to be. Not too far, in case they were needed elsewhere, but Owltalon didn't want to be clumped up in one mass for ShadowClan to attack.

He strode forward, marking the new border as they reached it. "Stay sharp," he cautioned. "You never know with ShadowClan." He was going to say more when he heard a scuffle break out from Batglare's group. Spinning around, he spotted Grimhound lunging toward the WindClan warrior. "They are upon us!" he yowled as a body collided with his and a stinging blow landed on his chin. Twisting around and fighting to keep his balance, he stared into the eyes of a ShadowClan apprentice. "I could say the same for you!" he retorted, aiming a fierce swipe at the tom's ears. @Papaya

@Silverfur & Co. @gs29513 @windtail @Jayden @Kyrieknight @feather lily @Zesty Mango

Old August 21st, 2021, 03:34 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Warning! Daisypaw will not hesitate to kill you cat! She will injure either severely or minerly! Don’t expect your cat to walk away without an injury! I repeat: she will kill if you want.
(Open for WC)
Daisypaw followed, her tail rippling behind her. Silently following Dawnstar. Once Dawnstar motioned for attack, she movies silently through the bushes her eyes a bright glow in the dark. As a figure approached she jumped claws unsheathed ready to kill.
Old August 21st, 2021, 03:35 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Rabbitpaw stood silently and still behind Dawnstar and the rest of the patrol. His muscles were bunched and his claws were unsheathed, ready to leap into battle at anytime.

When Dawnstar motioned for attack, Rabbitpaw leapt into the fight. He snarled and clawed, landing on a Windclan cat. He couldn't wait to tear apart his birth clan. He wanted to prove his blood to them was broken. (Open, Rabbitpaw is a traitor who left WC to be with ShC. I want the cat he attacks to recognize him, but Rabbitpaw will show no mercy. (Have them call him Snakepaw). He is a ruthless killer and your cat will leave with serious wounds.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; August 21st, 2021 at 03:38 PM.
Old August 21st, 2021, 03:39 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Leopardfire hissed as she left into battle "Let's go windclan. " She yowled leaping for the cat that attacked owltalon.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Closed Thread