Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Eveningpaw approached the border, her battle training although recent had been informative enough, this was it, the moment of revenge of Duskpaw's death, they would now all feel her merciless claws rip through their worthless flesh, Prepare to die

Silverpaw gathered near the border, this was it, a time that would hopefully help her earn her name back.

(both are open)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:56 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw had followed after the large queen of shadows. Did the tom care he wasn't used to his single eye yet? No. Was he just going to waste an opportunity like this? Absolutely not. Even though his little sister wasn't allowed to come.. did he just refer to Starry as his sister? Nevermind that. Dogpaw made his way onto the territory and did exactly what he was told and started to mark this piece of territory with his clans scent. Though the actions were short lived when the Squirrels arrived.

| @Leafí - Cracklepaw; Oops, What's This?? |

-------

"Merc with a mouth, I can't die. One foot in the grave, but I'm still alive. Try to kill me, I'll just revive."
• × | Deadpool | × •
He/they/it
Rapid recovery : Inactive

Deadpool didn't exactly join for the reason of 'gotta do this for my clan' more for the 'Oh crap, a possible battle? Count me in!'. Sadly Spiderfang stayed behind so that would mean Deadpool couldn't fight with him. How sad!! He missed Spidey despite literally just seeing him. Deadpool started to mark Sunkissed creek before getting the stronger scent of Thunderclan cats.

Oh this was going to be fun.

| OPEN |
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:05 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

When thunderclan arrived, Cougarbite was ready. The battle hungry tom launched himself into action when the enemies struck, throwing himself at the nearest enemy, disregarding their size, whatever that may be
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 26th, 2023, 09:06 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Lioncrest~

How DARE they!

The hulking Tom's fluffy golden tail twitched angrily behind him as he made his way through the brush behind his leader. The reek of Shadowclan was seeping through his forest in an area that he had finished a patrol through not even half a day earlier.

A low growl rumbled in his chest as Bumblestar gave her orders. He'd make these swamp-rats pay for their stupidity alright... As Thunderclan's newest leader leapt into the fray, Lioncrest followed without a second thought. Large paws launched him towards the first cat he saw, a brown tabby who looked entirely too happy to be mucking up a perfect piece of his home with her stench.

He was power. He was strength. He would defend his home from intruders, no matter the cost.

"Get your filth away from our territory you rat!" he roared as he hurtled through the air towards her back in an attempt to squash her into the ground.

[ @Lillian for Vixen ]

Last edited by Jayvines; June 26th, 2023 at 09:07 PM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:14 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

sparrowfur shot off like a rocket, hissing and scratching at the first shadowclan cat she could find. she grit her teeth.
this is my moment, she thought this is how i make a name for myself. eat my claws shadowclan scum, this is thunderclan territory.

[ open ]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:25 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

[open]

-----

The tom made his way to the ThunderClan territory. The place reeked. It was time to claim it and help the Clan thrive around it. While it might've been more wet than he expected, he could tell that the variety of prey it'd offer would be beneficial. The clan needed more variety and the frogs would love it here anyway.

At the leaders orders, Hawkbite padded forward, beginning to remark the area with ShadowClan scent. His ears were twitching with anticipation, listening to every small noise in case ThunderClan showed their faces.

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

She didn't like battles. They were... so violent. Which, well, obviously, but still. Needless bloodshed was not one of Gentledoe's favorite things. But that wouldn't stop her from following after her leader, eyes narrowed and ears pulled back against her head. She would fight tooth and claw for her Clan if she had to.

Tail lashing, as soon as Bumblestar gave the go ahead to attack, Gentledoe shot forwards. Bicolored eyes landed on the first ShadowClan cat she could find, her claws outstretched and ready to swing.

ShadowClan would not take their land without consequence.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound would probably be more conflicted about the battle had they been the aggressor. Sure they weren't fond of combat, it always just lead to hurt and no one ever seemed to be the winners in the end, but they knew they were good at it. It was the size thing. But yeah in this case, not conflicted at all shadowclan was totally the issue they were invading for no good reason that Mudhound could see and the tripod was gonna help their clan stand their ground. Like they'd stood their ground against the twolegs that took their leg trying to kill a lynx kitten and again the various cruel rogues that had threatened their life living as an outsider.

And this lead into the good at battle thing. See the tripod missing a limb as they were was huge. They'd been purebred mainecoon for awhile until their dad, whoever he was, and that made them big. Then they'd had better food then the clan surprisingly, being a occasional barn cat and an opportunist who didnt mind snatching some kittypet food fed well leading to a bulky frame. There was also the fact that, in the warriors weird obsession with watching other species they'd watched dog fights a lot and had started to mimic the brutal moves. Finally they'd spent their life being stupid. And if you wanted to be stupid you'd better be tough. So Mudhound was tough.

This showed as the brown warrior reeled back and charged at the first warrior they saw, this ugly looking scarred rat who seemed to happy to be there, head down to collide hard with Deadpools shoulder and hopefully dislocate something a brutal force that could do damage with their weight alone. And if poor Sweetpaw happened to be in the way, partially trampled over or knocked aside painfully? Then it was a mistake the tunnel visioned warrior would have to live with.

@Kay~ @xavier.
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:30 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

It was good luck that Bumblestar had detected the intrusion, Alderstep had thought as he tailed after ThunderClan's leader to the creek. He idly took in her words, them being hard to hear over the pulse in his ears. He hoped ShadowClan couldn't hear the way the anticipation of a battle got to his nerves. Maybe he should've refreshed his skills. Oh, but those thoughts were all could've, should've, would've. Always useless, because here he was, green eyes burning down on some Shadowcat's pelt from where he waited. StarClan knows who they were, but he was going to bring hell with his claws, or at least try.

At the flick of Bumblestar's tail (of course she'd go for Dawnstar), Alderstep threw himself at the cat he'd been eyeing. He had full intentions of pouncing on the idiot, in an attempt to bowl him over or something. Really, Alderstep was trying to knock the cat off balance.

@Rogueheart
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:40 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Springpaw was sure that she never felt this much fear in her life.

Standing afar from her clan-mates, the eight—almost nine—moon old calico promptly stood close towards one of the nearest dense trees, keeping her posture low against the shadows and eyes resting closely on each and every warrior of her clan. The medicine cat apprentice could easily taste the bitter, bile feeling of stricken panic against her throat, each subtle gut within her stomach tossing and churning in an sickening way as her ears took in the large havoc of cats screeching and fighting. Her nose was overpowered by the twisted mingled scent of blood, ShadowClan, and her own clan. It almost made the pastel calico want to silently puke from the nausea that she had bore from the smells that her sensitive senses caught.

Gently grasped in her jaws was a small bundle of herbs that she made sure to pack in case there was anyone who got gravely injured. Or, at least, she hoped it wouldn’t be so severe as that. She had only brought some cobwebs, marigold, and some poppy seeds. Each of them at least serving a good enough purpose for anyone who was deemed injured enough. She hoped that the brief amount of learning that she had would at least do this battle some good. Her clan was going to need it. Flashing a quick look up towards the crowd of cats, a bitter twisting feeling began to swell deeply within her gut. What if Dovefluff was in there? Could she get killed? Great stars she hoped not. She didn’t want to lose anymore clan-mates than they already had. Hell, she didn’t want to even risk losing Alderstep, even if she barely knew the tom. He was Rabbitchatter’s friend, and the calico was sure that he didn’t want to risk losing him too.

Sucking in a deep, tight breath through the bundle of herbs, Springpaw’s eyes focused directly on the fight, eyes watching as light drops of deep scarlet from random pelts flashed through her peripheral vision. A heavy mixture of fear, anxiety, and helpless hope ran throughout the calico. She desperately wanted her clan to win this battle. Not just win, but come out with mainly small or mild injuries than most. Then again, Springpaw could only hope for the worst. Her clan could risk a mass killing of warriors due to the heavy brutality of ShadowClan’s tactics with their skills in combat, and Springpaw did not want that. Her clan was already in enough turmoil as it is from the events of the sinkholes and a new leader, plus newer high ranks. Great StarClan she just wished that anyone wouldn’t possibly die in this battle today.

@Omari [case you wanna have Drizzle be with Spring!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 27th, 2023 at 07:43 AM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

She didn't like battles. They were... so violent. Which, well, obviously, but still. Needless bloodshed was not one of Gentledoe's favorite things. But that wouldn't stop her from following after her leader, eyes narrowed and ears pulled back against her head. She would fight tooth and claw for her Clan if she had to.

Tail lashing, as soon as Bumblestar gave the go ahead to attack, Gentledoe shot forwards. Bicolored eyes landed on the first ShadowClan cat she could find, her claws outstretched and ready to swing.

ShadowClan would not take their land without consequence.

[Hawkbite]

-----

It wasn't long at all before ThunderClan presented themselves. They showed up like they knew it was happening, how strange. . . Perhaps there was a spy among them? This was something to address to Dawnstar later, if she hadn't already picked it up.

A messy furred brown cat caught his attention, the she-cat was launching herself right at him. Typical. Unplanned and uncoordinated on her part. With quick reflexes, the tom reared up with his legs outstretched, prepared to catch the she-cat in a tumbling clash of claws and teeth. On the impact, they would tumble backwards and Hawkbite would try to get as many teeth and claws into her shoulders and legs as possible.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread