Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2023, 03:08 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

| Mousepaw |

Mousepaw wasn't certain what he would have done if Shadefrost had put up more of a resistance and refused to leave. The fact that he didn't have to find out felt like a refreshing victory at this point, and he would not question it. With his auntie also able to fall back and not need to press forward with her own battle, the tom could feel the relief slowly easing his shoulders. Shoulders which now felt the enforcer's tail gently on them, comforting. Turning to face her with an appreciative look upon his features - it was just so revitalizing to have someone acting like a proper warrior right now - he halted, faltering momentarily as verdant hues caught on a horrifying scene.

He was done. They were done. The fight was over. Both leaders had called their warriors to a halt. So then why was that ThunderClanner still trying to rip Starry's mentor to shreds?!

"You leave Sir Bits alone!"

Mousepaw had his orders. He was to leave the fight. To retreat. But what happened if ThunderClan refused to allow them such? Where they supposed to just sit back and watch as this fiendish clan murdered ShadowClanners? Heedless of Dungstar's words?

It had been without a thought that he had leaped into the fray, a gray blur as he moved towards the two still fighting cats with every intent of protecting Starry's mentor. He would not be returning to camp to give Starry the news that Hawkbite was no longer with them. Starry would have a happy apprenticeship. She would never feel like her mentor had abandoned her. Not if he could help it!

With a yowl, Mousepaw jumped, attempting to surprise the attacker with a leap from behind. If successful, he would hold firm onto the ThunderClan cat's back, attempting to ground them so Hawkbite could make his escape. He had no intention to be lethal. Unlike this dark brown menace, he had a sense of honor. Normally, he wouldn't even consider such a low handed tactic as attacking from the back, but desperate situations required desperate actions, and Hawkbite would make it back to ShadowClan, so help him StarClan.

-

@x ghostie [Asterdance] | @Rose [Larkfire] | @Levi 99 [Shadefrost] | @SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite]
| Legitimately thought it had been on purpose and it was Shadefrost throwing some shade. I loved it. I can edit the post if you want, but if you want to leave it we can blame it on Shadefrost genuinely being pretty roughed up.

Also, ghostie. Power play permits for Aster and Mouse if you'd like. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 1st, 2023, 07:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
- @Rani - @xavier. -

Sweetpaw hissed as Mudhound aimed his claws at her head but ducked a little too late so both of her ears were bleeding profusely. Then, she lunged again at the warrior and aimed jaws at his hind leg, ready to clamp down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

"Merc with a mouth, I can't die. One foot in the grave, but I'm still alive. Try to kill me, I'll just revive."
• × | Deadpool | × •
He/they/it
Rapid recovery : Inactive

Deadpool mentally cursed at himself when his distraction didn't exactly work. Though it did land and leave a wound on the cat. Deadpool had no time to react when the thunderclan warrior turned around to slam the apprentices head but luckily Sweetpaw ducked in time. Deadpool then watched as the squirrel turned to face them and lunged forward. Deadpool could feel teeth sink into its shoulders letting out a angry and pained hiss. Deadpool then heard the call of Dawnstars retreat. Deadpool snapped his attention to Sweetpaw in hopes that she would take the look as to run back with the clan.
Oh Deadpool noble aspirations for a shadowclan cat but if Sweetpaw wanted to run she should’ve took the opportunity to do so when Mudhound claws struck true and she heard Dawnstars call. As is Mudhound let out a muffled howl still biting into the shadowclan warriors shoulder as the apprentice sunk teeth into their heel. In the thunderclan tripods mind the message was clear, Sweetpaw would not retreat and need to be made to.

Lifting the one back leg they had (the one Sweetpaw had bitten onto) Mudhound rocked forward onto their front legs, using their hold on Deadpool to help lift them. A potentially painful move for the warriors as latched teeth tugged on them but more so for Sweetpaw as Mudhound kicked with their captured paw, claws out. Let go now little apprentice or be kicked in the mouth. Either way Mudhound was wrenching the leg from her grip with a wince, letting go of Deadpool and pushing back to once more whirl on the younger cat.

They were less forgiving this time however and the apprentice would learn why to not cross thunderclan and why to run while they could as Mudhound used their large body and entire force to ram the apprentice over prone into the dirt and pin them to the ground with a clawed front paw. The intention was to bite, maim an ear or a shoulder, to badly injure but not kill and then release the apprentice to send them packing. But as Mudhound stood they couldn’t even do that. This was no savage shadowclan rat, the Maine coon could see it in her eyes. This was a scared apprentice following the orders of a dictator like a fool who had no choice but to obey or run. And she couldn’t run, for reasons Mudhound didn’t know and couldn’t. So the thunderclan warrior hesitated, freezing above the apprentice fang bared but eyes thawing and regretful.

The hesitation if noble would cost Mudhound though. They’d forgotten Deadpool and their entire side and head was open to attack.

(PP permission to pin from kay. Xavier you now had permission to rip muddy off of sweets so sweets can run and claw up their side if you wish. Can I also request Deadpool puts a bunch of knicks in one of Mudhound ears if it’s alright? My next muddy posts will only be reactions to being injured and retreating after Xavier’s turn we can call it there I think!)
Old July 1st, 2023, 08:56 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post

QUOTE=Lillian;1438011]
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Green eyes snapped toward Lioncrest as he came flying toward her, aiming to crush her with his weight. Too bad a lot of ShadowClan cats relied on their brawn, and she knew how to deal with it.

Vixensnarl dropped and lunged, twisting sideways as she did and raised a forepaw in an attempt to rake her claws across Lioncrest's underbelly as he flew over her. Whether it landed or not, the second her side impacted the ground she was rolling to her paws, whipping back around to face her opponent.

~Lioncrest~

This snake was a quick striker...

As the golden giant flew overtop of his target, thin ribbons of pain flared to life along his underbelly. While his long pelt had offered some cushioning, his opponent's claws were still able to pierce the softer flesh of his stomach. Front paws hit the ground and claws dug into the soft earth, leaving shallow grooves as he used his momentum to swing around and face the viper that dared to accept his challenge.

"Did you believe Bumblestar's warning to be empty threats?" he growled, adjusting his stance to rest his bodyweight lower to the ground to solidify his position and protect his belly from further damage. "Let me dissuade you of that naivety."

Launching himself towards the enemy she-cat with a snarl, the golden tom aimed several swipes towards the smaller cat's face. If he couldn't overwhelm her with his size, he'd simply have to outlast her endurance.[/QUOTE]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer's lip curled at Lioncrest's words, but she was unable to retort as he began to aggressively swipe at her face. She was forced to backpedal, not wanting to be stunned by one of his blows. Unfortunately, Vixensnarl wasn't used to fighting territory with as much undergrowth as ThunderClan's and a hindleg got tangled as she backed up, causing her to stumble.

A yowl of pain left the tabby's mouth as one of Lioncrest's blows landed into her head, sending her crashing into the ground. She was quick to scramble her paws, but before she could make another move she heard Dawnstar's call for a retreat.

With one last hateful glare toward the ThunderClan warrior, Vixensnarl turned to speed through back the undergrowth with her fleeing Clanmates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Mind whirling for battle moves to perform as Starlingpaw brought to mind their fighting training, the lanky feline was quite satisfied when their first blow landed. Annoyingly enough, though, their reaction time was a tad slow, and Starlingpaw only had a moment to brace for impact as their opponent successfully bowled them to the ground.

'Toad.' The ThunderClanner had called them a toad. Starlingpaw didn't waste another moment in thought, instead letting their paws and forelegs kick into action, claws attempting to open a wound in Hazelpaw's exposed underbelly.
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Siamese only had a moment to feel triumphant before claws started tearing into her underbelly. With a shriek of pain, she brought up a forepaw and aimed to slam it down on Starlingpaw's face multiple times to try and daze her before scrambling off.

Before she could follow up, both leaders called a retreat, and despite her pain Hazelpaw bared her teeth in a snarl. "You heard your leader, toad! Get the hell off our territory before I beat the crap outta ya!"
Old July 2nd, 2023, 01:40 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
[Ahh totally late! Just wrapping up]

Dawnstar's voice rang out clear enough and the dark medicine cat had no qualms. His green eyes stayed on the Thunderclanner he'd had pinned even as he backed away to let her up. She threw a few taunts in his direction but nothing penetrated. The battle was over and that was all. Waiting to ensure the Thunderclanner would do nothing frog-brained, the dark medicine cat turned to survey the field of injured cats. He didn't see any Shadowclanners on the ground so he assumed they'd all find their way to where they knew to be if they needed his assistance. Then he turned and made his way swiftly back to camp to prepare.

**Cougarivy**

It was over before she even really got started, again. She shrugged and moved away form her opponent without another glance. She moved to the edge of the trees and waited to make sure the rest of Shadowclan got out without incident then promptly followed in the back.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 2nd, 2023, 01:57 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: || The Surge ||

All posts have been moved to this thread and it has been closed. You are free to finish any unfinished battles in private threads!
Closed Thread