Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentice...
by poppy
Last post by Epiales
Today 02:58 PM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Dust
Today 02:54 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:50 PM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:37 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by ollie
Today 02:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2018, 03:58 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
The older molly giggled, pawing at Winterkits tail playfully.

(Writers block, sorry )
The kit giggled and leaped at her sisters tail attacking it and pawing playfully then she nibbled on the tail playfully and pawed it at the same time then she uses her back paws to attack the tail as well
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

ShadowFire was milling about in camp waiting for an assignment from someone he sat out in the sun and waited he was zoned out until you came up and asked him @Tazzy EmberFrost

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 7th, 2018 at 05:23 PM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Whatever I can get paws in *he says staring at his nest*
"You're not very good at small talk, are you?" Nightshadow breathed, burying her head into her paws. She brought her snout back up and yawned, glancing around the den again, feeling bored. "Well, what do you want to talk about, then, considering you don't seem to like the topics I bring up?" she asked bluntly and resumed licking her paw.
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

"You're not very good at small talk, are you?" Nightshadow breathed, burying her head into her paws. She brought her snout back up and yawned, glancing around the den again, feeling bored. "Well, what do you want to talk about, then, considering you don't seem to like the topics I bring up?" she asked bluntly and resumed licking her paw.
Most cats usually never talk to me so sorry if I'm not a small talker *he says a bit agitated*
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Most cats usually never talk to me so sorry if I'm not a small talker *he says a bit agitated*
Nightshadow rolled her eyes, "so what do you want to talk about?" She looked up at the roof of the den, trying to find a topic that everyone would know about. Suddenly she said, "what do you think about ShadowClan's absence of a deputy? Odd, isn't it? Paired with the fact that RiverClan's medicine cat is gone, it seems like the clans are slowly falling apart, especially with all of the tension between the clans lately." She gazed out the opening of the den, looking absently into the clearing, looking to see if Goldenstar was out there. She sighed, "I hope whoever the new deputy isn't someone I hate, though there are plenty of cats who hate me, too."
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:

Nightshadow rolled her eyes, "so what do you want to talk about?" She looked up at the roof of the den, trying to find a topic that everyone would know about. Suddenly she said, "what do you think about ShadowClan's absence of a deputy? Odd, isn't it? Paired with the fact that RiverClan's medicine cat is gone, it seems like the clans are slowly falling apart, especially with all of the tension between the clans lately." She gazed out the opening of the den, looking absently into the clearing, looking to see if Goldenstar was out there. She sighed, "I hope whoever the new deputy isn't someone I hate, though there are plenty of cats who hate me, too."
Yeah it's weird alright I've asked GoldenStar if I could be deputy but she kindly refused and if RiverClan get diseases or something they might as well be dead because they have no med cat
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:37 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose nodded in understanding. Of course Mistkit hadn't spent too much time outside of the nursery. He wondered if her foster mother had done that on purpose knowing the harassment Mistkit may have faced. The kit would have needed time to adjust to her new permanent home anyways. The gray tom began to point out the different dens. "Over there is the warriors' den where I sleep. The apprentices' den, elders', medicine cats', and that's Goldenstar's den over there." The British Shorthair pointed the tip of his tail at the various dens. "It's kind of hard to remember which one is which at first, but you'll know by the first moon of your apprenticeship. You'll spend a lot time in a couple different dens." Ashnose thought back to all of the time he spent in the elders' den as an apprentice and even a far moons after he became a warrior. He didn't spend as much time helping the elders as he used to. He found that he was getting busier and busier with warrior duties as time went on."And that's the ShadowClan Highbranch where Goldenstar holds Clan meetings." Ashnose finished, his eyes gleaming.
“What dens did you spend time in as an apprentice?” Mistkit asked, eagerly. She was excited to began her apprenticeship. Her mind wandered to all the things she would be able to do. Hunt, fight, even exploring! Just the thought of it had her tail tip twitching on excitement. “Can I see the apprentice den? What are your warrior duties? Is Goldenstar nice? What does he look like?” Mistkit asked, firing out question after question before clamping her mouth shut “Sorry,” she scuffed the ground with her paw, she hoped she didn’t annoy the warrior with her questions.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 7th, 2018, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Yeah it's weird alright I've asked GoldenStar if I could be deputy but she kindly refused and if RiverClan get diseases or something they might as well be dead because they have no med cat
Nightshadow nodded, "Goldenstar's going to have one heck of a time choosing a deputy. It's a huge decision after all. I have no interest in being deputy, though. Too many cats relying on me, and the majority of the clan doesn't think I'm trustworthy, anyway. I think he's trying to really think about who's going to be deputy, because the wrong choice could destroy the whole clan and tear down any peace there is currently." She blinked, thinking of how big a responsibility those cats had, and was glad she didn't have to be any one of them. She sighed, "I think the other medicine cats would probably help out RiverClan if that were the case, though I don't know. I'm not the expert on these things. Have you seen the new apprentice around? Flashpaw I think her name is, and WindClan got a new medicine apprentice, too. And SkyClan has stayed the same forever, though I guess change can be chaotic at times."
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:54 PM

Quote:

Nightshadow nodded, "Goldenstar's going to have one heck of a time choosing a deputy. It's a huge decision after all. I have no interest in being deputy, though. Too many cats relying on me, and the majority of the clan doesn't think I'm trustworthy, anyway. I think he's trying to really think about who's going to be deputy, because the wrong choice could destroy the whole clan and tear down any peace there is currently." She blinked, thinking of how big a responsibility those cats had, and was glad she didn't have to be any one of them. She sighed, "I think the other medicine cats would probably help out RiverClan if that were the case, though I don't know. I'm not the expert on these things. Have you seen the new apprentice around? Flashpaw I think her name is, and WindClan got a new medicine apprentice, too. And SkyClan has stayed the same forever, though I guess change can be chaotic at times."
Yeah it can be chacotic I hope I am deputy I good decsion maker but I know there's a lot pressure on GoldenStar right now a deputy can help relive him when he chooses *he says*
Old April 7th, 2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Yeah it can be chacotic I hope I am deputy I good decsion maker but I know there's a lot pressure on GoldenStar right now a deputy can help relive him when he chooses *he says*
Nightshadow nodded and thought of how Goldenstar managed to keep the clan calm even after Halfgaze had left. She frowned, "I wonder how RiverClan can manage without a medicine cat. There are injuries every day, where do they go to get healed? I hope StarClan chooses a Medicine Cat soon, for the sake of their clan. I know tensions are high, but no clan should have to deal with that stress." She shook her head, "nevermind. I should be worried about ShadowClan and ShadowClan only. I don't go out on patrols often, so I rarely see other clans' territory."
Closed Thread