Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:48 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:34 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:33 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM

Old March 20th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Smile Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Sunset smiled and began to pace around. “I don’t think i can deal with sitting still anymore!” She barked playfully and began to paw at the floor before swiping at his ear gently. Her child like nature showing. Though this was all an act. She was just happy she saw Taka smile. Truth be told, she was petrified to birth the pups. She thought she was ready to be a mother.

But she was not to sure anymore.

Sage’s upper lip twitched but other then that he stayed the same. “Shaltear...” He sighed, as he bit his tounge. What Sage needed is access to the land, not a fight. He didn’t feel like killing his former mate, and probably his pup as well. He would rather leave them be. But navy needed food and shelter. And if he told them about him there would be all kinds of havoc.

‘For Navy.’ He thought as he took a deep breath. ‘Stay calm.’ “Shaltear i had to return to my people. And i knew you wouldn’t want to come and join me.” Sage’s lie seemed to be a truth, his eyes softened and he turned his eyes to the ground. “I am what protected their pups.” Now that, that wasn’t a lie. Human pups were truly mouse brained creatures and they needed something to be able to track them.

“And I’m sorry...it must have been hard..” He exhaled at the thought of loosing a pup. ‘Must’ve been a runt..’ Though he was slightly happy that he had a male descendent somewhere.

Taka smiled. "Now I didn't say you couldn't do anything. I only said take it easy on yourself. " He corrected.

Shaltear didn't reply to him,
she turned her head from him, her hard outside, showing weaknesses with emotion. She took a deep breath and looked back at him. Viper was the only one she really had left, what was she to do now? "It was hard, but I learned to move on. "

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old March 20th, 2019, 01:11 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Taka smiled. "Now I didn't say you couldn't do anything. I only said take it easy on yourself. " He corrected.

Shaltear didn't reply to him,
she turned her head from him, her hard outside, showing weaknesses with emotion. She took a deep breath and looked back at him. Viper was the only one she really had left, what was she to do now? "It was hard, but I learned to move on. "

”But that would be borinnng...” She sighed and plopped on the ground, careful not to hit her belly. “I want to be able to run and hunt again.” Sunset looked up at Taka and smiled. She closed her eyes and let the silence sit. She let him choose whether or not to carry on the conversation.

He kept silent. “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” He said as he remembered what his father would always tell him. He looked at Viper. “She must be a strong one.” The chit chat was starting to irritate him. Though he liked catching up he had to hunt.

“Has anything changed since i was last here?”

Old March 20th, 2019, 01:19 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

”But that would be borinnng...” She sighed and plopped on the ground, careful not to hit her belly. “I want to be able to run and hunt again.” Sunset looked up at Taka and smiled. She closed her eyes and let the silence sit. She let him choose whether or not to carry on the conversation.

He kept silent. “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” He said as he remembered what his father would always tell him. He looked at Viper. “She must be a strong one.” The chit chat was starting to irritate him. Though he liked catching up he had to hunt.

“Has anything changed since i was last here?”

"You will." Taka said, walking up to her. "Just maybe not as soon as you would like. "

"No. " She said. "It hasn't been that different since you left. Our territory is bigger,
but that's about it. "

Old March 20th, 2019, 01:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"You will." Taka said, walking up to her. "Just maybe not as soon as you would like. "

"No. " She said. "It hasn't been that different since you left. Our territory is bigger,
but that's about it. "

She opened her eyes once more, and pawed at his fur, barely missing each time. “You know. Once i thought i was the only wolf left in the world...” She began, as she rolled into her back and looked straight up at him. “Humans can be so...” She took a breath, remembering her families last moments together. “I’m just glad that i found others...”

She finally didn’t miss and smiled. “I’m glad me and Shadow stumbled upon this pack.”

Sage looked impressed. “You expanded the territory?” He held back a sly smirk. ‘She acknowledged it is our territory...’

Old March 20th, 2019, 02:04 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

She opened her eyes once more, and pawed at his fur, barely missing each time. “You know. Once i thought i was the only wolf left in the world...” She began, as she rolled into her back and looked straight up at him. “Humans can be so...” She took a breath, remembering her families last moments together. “I’m just glad that i found others...”

She finally didn’t miss and smiled. “I’m glad me and Shadow stumbled upon this pack.”

Sage looked impressed. “You expanded the territory?” He held back a sly smirk. ‘She acknowledged it is our territory...’

"Hmm..." Taka sat next to her. "I'm glad you found a place to stay. " He said laying next to her.

She nodded. She then looked behind her. "Would you look at that?" He turned back to Sage. "Looks like you get to see both of them.

A wolf almost as big as Sage, walked up from behind Shaltear. "Who is this,
mother and what is he doing in your territory.

Because I wanted to. Don't ask)

Old March 20th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Hmm..." Taka sat next to her. "I'm glad you found a place to stay. " He said laying next to her.

She nodded. She then looked behind her. "Would you look at that?" He turned back to Sage. "Looks like you get to see both of them.

A wolf almost as big as Sage, walked up from behind Shaltear. "Who is this,
mother and what is he doing in your territory.

Because I wanted to. Don't ask)
oooooooooOoOOoh snappp)

Her smile faultered for a few seconds before returning. “Yea...i was just a pup when Shadow found me. To think of it, he was pretty young too.” She chuckled and enjoyed the warmth she received from him as he layed next to her.

“What should their names be?” She asked as she pawed at his front paw. “I feel like you should name one..” She paused. “You’ve helped me to much.”

Sage eyed the wolf who had walked up and watched as Viper immediately relaxed. “I’m definitely not disappointed.” He chuckled. “Your name is?” He questioned as he stood, making himself look a bit bigger. Now he knew that his son was here, he had to be careful they didn’t find Navy. If his son was anything like him, he wouldn’t be too happy to find two males on his territory.

Viper relaxed. “Brother...” She sighed in relief. She turned to her mother, unsure of how to break the news. She still couldn’t believe it herself. That wolf in front of her, how was it her father. Sure she was still furious at how her brother had left her and her mother. But she was relieved to have him here now.
Old March 20th, 2019, 02:33 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Angry Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
oooooooooOoOOoh snappp)

Her smile faultered for a few seconds before returning. “Yea...i was just a pup when Shadow found me. To think of it, he was pretty young too.” She chuckled and enjoyed the warmth she received from him as he layed next to her.

“What should their names be?” She asked as she pawed at his front paw. “I feel like you should name one..” She paused. “You’ve helped me to much.”

Sage eyed the wolf who had walked up and watched as Viper immediately relaxed. “I’m definitely not disappointed.” He chuckled. “Your name is?” He questioned as he stood, making himself look a bit bigger. Now he knew that his son was here, he had to be careful they didn’t find Navy. If his son was anything like him, he wouldn’t be too happy to find two males on his territory.

Viper relaxed. “Brother...” She sighed in relief. She turned to her mother, unsure of how to break the news. She still couldn’t believe it herself. That wolf in front of her, how was it her father. Sure she was still furious at how her brother had left her and her mother. But she was relieved to have him here now.
Taka lightly shook his head. "I didn't help you that much. " He said. "Plus, that's something you should ask Shadow and Sage. " He said.

"What makes you think you're so important to know my name? " He challenged. "You're on our territory, therefore, you're not in any position to ask questions. "

Shaltear who said nothing, watched the two. They were alike in so many ways.
She put a paw in front of her son. "Easy. " She said. "He's not here to hurt us."

Old March 20th, 2019, 02:42 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka lightly shook his head. "I didn't help you that much. " He said. "Plus, that's something you should ask Shadow and Sage. " He said.

"What makes you think you're so important to know my name? " He challenged. "You're on our territory, therefore, you're not in any position to ask questions. "

Shaltear who said nothing, watched the two. They were alike in so many ways.
She put a paw in front of her son. "Easy. " She said. "He's not here to hurt us."
Sunset rolled her eyes. “I’m sure there’s enough pups in here for everyone to name.” She shook her head. “Of course Shadow will name one. I’m sure sage has named many pups in his time.” She shrugged and rolled on her side towards him.

“But whatever you say mr.”

Sage watched Shaltear. “You should listen to your mother.” He smirked. “That’s no way to treat your father.” He shook his head. “After all, if i wasn’t here not only would you be nothing, but your territory wouldn’t be nearly as big as it is now.” He challenged back.

“I took it from some wolves before, i can do it again.” He looked to Shaltear. “I see he shares our temper. I come to visit my mate and i get greeted with hostility.”

Last edited by Shadow; March 20th, 2019 at 02:43 PM.
Old March 20th, 2019, 02:59 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Sunset rolled her eyes. “I’m sure there’s enough pups in here for everyone to name.” She shook her head. “Of course Shadow will name one. I’m sure sage has named many pups in his time.” She shrugged and rolled on her side towards him.

“But whatever you say mr.”

Sage watched Shaltear. “You should listen to your mother.” He smirked. “That’s no way to treat your father.” He shook his head. “After all, if i wasn’t here not only would you be nothing, but your territory wouldn’t be nearly as big as it is now.” He challenged back.

“I took it from some wolves before, i can do it again.” He looked to Shaltear. “I see he shares our temper. I come to visit my mate and i get greeted with hostility.”
Taka smiled. "You know I don't like it when you call me mister like that. " He said.

"Some father you are. " He growled. "You left three pups to die. One of them actually did die!" He growled walking past Shaltear to get up in Sage's face. "You don't deserve to be anywhere near us." He growled.

I love a good father son fight)

Old March 20th, 2019, 03:35 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka smiled. "You know I don't like it when you call me mister like that. " He said.

"Some father you are. " He growled. "You left three pups to die. One of them actually did die!" He growled walking past Shaltear to get up in Sage's face. "You don't deserve to be anywhere near us." He growled.

I love a good father son fight)

”Well your acting bossy again so mr.Taka it is.” She said while smiling, clearly enjoying teasing him.

”Watch your tone boy.” He growled. “I’m not here to reopen old wounds.” Sage narrowed his eyes and did not flinch when his son walked closer to him. “I know much more about winning fights then you ever will. Don’t start a fight you won’t be able to finish.”

He turned his head to Shaltear. “You know what i can do. And quite frankly i do not want to loose another pup.” He kept watch on his son from the corner of his eyes. “I’m here to check on my pups, and my mate.”

Sage is gonna try to stop ittttt but let’s see what happens ;3 )

Last edited by Shadow; March 20th, 2019 at 03:37 PM.