Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2023, 09:15 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: August Gathering

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw has left the Gathering.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old August 25th, 2023, 02:51 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Lynxyowl
A beige she-cat, with a scar that goes across her face and bridge.

▲▼▲
Lynxyowl leaped after Twilightstar, looked back at the gathering with one eyebrow raised. Well, that didn't go so well. Bumblestar looked mad, and--Dawnstar looked as if she didn't care! Typical ShadowClan cat.

She continued to pace towards the camp, turning her head back to the path. If Dawnstar was going to continue to act like a careless leader, it could wipe out the whole of ShadowClan, and- oh, what would happen? Ah, Dawnstar would be demoted from leadership. What even was Dawnstar's warrior name? Was it Dawnclaw? Dawnblood?

Eh, who cared, anyway? Not Lynxyowl. She continued to trot along the path, back to WindClan camp.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old August 26th, 2023, 03:19 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Bad to worse and worse and worse still. Honestly if Mudhound wasnt desperately trying to put on a strong front for their clan, their clans pride, and the apprentices they were focused on protecting then they'd have started crying already. What was Bumblestar even doing in this mess? Just letting Cracklepaw go without punishment to satisfy the fury and horror aimed at thunderclan (didnt she care about how the clans viewed them now? The consequences that'd come from that) but also to protect her clan itself! Cracklepaw was only escalating! Worse and worse every day with no end in sight and no one to stop him! How long until his tendencies turned on his own clan, were they safe with him in their midst this danger now within? .....Were they safe with Bumblestar, who didnt seem to care about abject cruelty in front of them and even seemed to partially approve. Of the killing that is, if not the display.

The maine coon mix was being torn in two with their love for their sibling and wish to support them and their fear for those they were growing to also love that her actions endangered.

This all to not even mention about how Mudhound's moral code could not disregard this. If the leader wasnt going to do something..... Then wasnt it then Mudhounds job as a good cat to act? Yes. For the sake of everyone even their sister who was obviously blind to these actions if nothing was done the tripod would do something.

What they didnt know though.

The thunderclan warrior stared across the seastones as the two apprentices they called to them stirred, half an ear on their windclan acquaintances words. They were distracted, obviously, priorities shifted on to the young cats well-beings but they still responded. "It scares me to agree but I do. Shadowclan will be out for deaths above all else now, but I still think the opinions of others matter." Other cats feelings matter. Mudhound straightened, posture going from slumped to firm and tall as they drew a steadying breath in. "I'll wish shadowclan good luck on trying to bring down the camp though. I really do." Thunderclan would both not allow them and keep this all hidden from them.

They were just about to continue the conversation, maybe ask about any tips for shadowclan from a cat who mustve spent a life against them, when a noise of horror ripped itself from Mudhound. Ghostpaw had just collapsed and the tripod was on their paws in a flash. "Im sorry I need to go tend to the apprentices and it sounds like your leader is calling you off. I loved talking to you and I hope we can meet at another gathering or on the border or something." Then they were gone, just a fluffy tail there leaving Deadmoon behind.

They'd never even gotten eachothers names.

Moving like an unstoppable truck Mudhound probably bowled a couple cats over on their charge to get to the two apprentices. They reached Sprucepaw first, stopping to give the apprentice a good sniffspection to make sure he was ok, a large fluffy tail curling around him to shield him from the gathering and lightly pull him into the warriors belly. "You ok? No one touched you? Im so relieved Im so sorry you had to see that that was horrible." It was probably a bit forward, a move more akin to a mothers actions to their kitten but Mudhound was beyond boundaries rasping a tongue over the tom to try and soothe him. "That was not ok of Cracklepaw, not allowed, not alright, not right at all. I-I wont let him anywhere near you ok? I promise. Ill talk to Mapleface and Bumble-sis and everyone he wont get away with this." Who could do something? Mapleface obviously meant something to Cracklepaw, Mudhound would approach her to talk to the tom. Spiderthroat was his mentor but judging from everything with shadowclan right now he was obviously just as bad.... Bumble-sis..... Mudhound didnt know but would try.

With Sprucepaw tucked as far into their belly fluff as he'd allow the warrior reached over to the collapsed Ghostpaw. They probably shouldve approached him first but..... Well they were obviously growing very attached to Sprucepaw and was biased. Grabbing the comparitivly much smaller apprentice by the scruff they drew her close. Placing Ghostpaw between their paws the tripod checked her breathing.
Asleep not dead, thank the stars. Dragging a rough tongue along her pelt the warrior tried to rouse Ghostpaw, purring loudly in comfort. If she wouldnt wake here Mudhound could take her to the medicine cats back at home where it was safe(er) but they did their best to wake the apprentice here regardless.

After some time, succeed or not, the next task was clear. "Ok, Ghostpaw will be ok. Im taking you two home now, the gathering is not safe as it should be. You two can sleep in my nest in the warriors den as long as you want, you dont have to be anywhere near Cracklepaw." Mudhound would sleep curled around their own giant nest in a big fluffy wall and fight anyone who tried to make the apprentices leave the warrior den. Lotuspaw could be dragged in to this situation to, keep everyone important safe all at once.
Ducking their head down the maine coon mixed asked Sprucepaw (because after that mess Ghostpaw was being carried regardless of what she said) "You ok to walk back or do you want me to carry you? I dont mind it at all, I just want you to be comfortable."

@gs29513 @Alchemist Kitsune @Starfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Sprucepaw |

Fudge was a tom with a goal. Reach The Boulder. Escape. Get to the comparative safety of the ThunderClan camp - and ensure he never came back to one of these... because sheesh - and then... Look. He would cross that bridge when he got to it.

His mind narrowly focused on his one current objective, the chocolate point almost purred in relief when his savior met him halfway, only stopped by some deep level of self preservation and dignity denying him the option to sound as terrified as he felt. His puffed out fur and strange, stiff, crab like waddle be damned. It wasn't weakness. It was a battle stance. Yeah. The... erm... don't ask any questions, wise guy stance.

Staring up at The Boulder as they began to pepper him with questions, for once the silent apprentice was more than happy to hear someone - anyone - talk so much. Because the words confirmed one very important thing. The Boulder was not a monster. They were just as appalled and as horrified as he was. They just happened to be ten times his size and could probably kill the apprentice with a single toe bean. Shaking his head to let the warrior know that he was alright - for now, who knew where the night would lead - he broke, a small, kittenish mewl escaping him as he felt the comforting tongue on his head.

Confusion soon overrode his sense of safety, however, at the names being thrown into the wind. Cracklepaw was easy enough to deduct. He was certain Angry had screamed it out, and if not, then he was instantly placing the name in her ire filled voice. That was the tom that had... had... done the horrible, horrible thing. Maplehasaleafonherface was also easy to remember. She was one of the nursery queens with a loving family that he totally didn't glare at with jealousy when he had still been in the nursery. He just didn't like them because of how incessantly loud they were, that's all. But who was Bumble-sis?

Blinking as he analyzed the rest of what was explained alongside the name, Fudge tilted his head, deep in thought. The four moon old apprentice was not allowed to get very far with that train of thought, however, as The Boulder tucked him away, allowing the Havana Brown mix to skitter underneath the colossal feline, his fur mixing well with theirs, rendering them almost invisible to anyone who cast just a passing glance. Assuming they ignored the small, obviously white mitted hind paw that stood out so much from the rest of his rich, dark, chocolate fur. They didn't get too far before he felt something change. A shift in The Boulder's pace. Could this have been related to the horrified sound that escaped their maw just moments before?

Fudge tended to pride himself in not really getting involved with... anyone. His family had abandoned him. The city had been cruel to him, and thus far, with very few exceptions, ThunderClan cats were the same brand of bully in a different setting. But there was something unnerving about seeing the new apprentice lying there. Unconscious amidst the chaos. Emerald hues rounding from underneath the mountain sized feline, the young tom held back a whimper of fear. Whatever he could cling to. Whatever he could grasp at to not show even more weakness, he would take. And right now that meant not reacting to a very fallen Spooky among savage brutes and monsters!

The Boulder was on it. Instantly they were attempting to wake Spooky, and Fudge padded forward to get a better look. There was little he could do to help. He'd never tried to wake anyone up before, not even from a nap. It was clear the giant had no intention of leaving either of them here, however, as they instructed that they were to leave with them. Without turning a second glance on the screeching cats that were far too close for comfort, the four moon old tom nodded, eyes already wide almost dilating with fear at The Boulder's mention of Cracklepaw.

Oh. Oh that's right. Monster. Monster slept... slept in the same den as him. The same den as Spooky. He would do the same to them that he'd done to that other cat, wouldn't he? Oh he was going to be sick. Why had that thought not even crossed his mind? Oh! Oh no no! His moss figures! His ma and da! They were at his den! What if Monster decided to trash them. Trash the little figures with the feather and decayed flower Cattibal had given him? He... he needed to save them. They were the only thing he had... the only semblance of a family and a home he had in this chaotic place. They had to come with him!

"Capable," Fudge mewed shakily, doing his best to stand up straight to follow after the mountainous feline.

This was good. He could walk besides The Boulder and Spooky, sneak into the apprentice's den, gather up ma and da, and then go straight back to the warriors' den! And then never go back to the apprentices' den ever again! He would just stay with The Boulder. Yeah. The Boulder was big. And strong. And wasn't a monster. They would protect him from the real [JUSTIFY][JUSTIFY]

monster. He just had to make sure the older tom didn't spot him as he tried to save his moss figures, or else who knew if he was next...

-

@Rani [Mudhound] | @Starfinder [Ghostpaw]

Mmh. Ghostpaw came back to her senses as she was being swung into the air. She stifled a little hiss, and blinked instead. She only heard something about sleeping in the warrior den before bile swarmed up her throat and she dry retched, her vision spinning. The apprentice shut her eyes again. Her head felt like it was being banged on. Ghostpaw quietly went back into unconsciousness. Whisper, where are you? her voice echoed in her mind tauntingly,a reminder. I... Can't...

sorry reply is short kinda busy

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 26th, 2023 at 03:20 AM.
Old August 26th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

This whole thing was a mess. A joke. The other clans - if they could even be called such anymore - were spitting in the name of StarClan. Disregarding the warrior code. They might be at war with RiverClan, but it was easy to tell that WindClan had enemies everywhere right now. Waiting. Lurking in the darkness to strike at the most opportune of moments.

She hadn't been here for Bumblestar's first gathering as a leader. Nor for Beanstar's. In fact, she had never even seen RiverClan's leader, although she certainly had plans to ensure he remembered her. She would be the last thing he saw before she snuffed out one of his worthless lives. Thoughts that shouldn't be had at a gathering, granted, but the cowards weren't even here, and with ThunderClan and ShadowClan treating this most sacred of places like a battleground without even a flicker in the stars, the former queen was having issues caring much for StarClan's opinion or rules right now. What did cause her concern, if anything, was that it seemed as if it was ThunderClan who'd instigated anything this time.

Dapplebreeze was a headstrong molly. She had unwavering loyalty towards her clan, and rightly believed that the other clans could not compare to the grandiose nature of WindClan. Even with all this said and done, however, the patched warrior did hold certain... standings for the other clans. ShadowClan of course being the worse of the lot. Terrible, violent rogues that had no business even being called a clan. RiverClan were dubious at best, acting like a clan only when it benefited them. It had seemed as though they were improving under Pikestar's leadership, but it was clear that improvement was superficial. Only cats catering to a leader they did not truly believe in, judging by how quickly they had turned as soon as a new leader took over. And then there was ThunderClan...

The only other clan she had once thought was worth something. Anything, really. She had almost respected them, truly. Agreed with them on some points, despite never being vocal about it. It wasn't her place to back up the enemy, after all. But now? With rambling apprentices skinning other cats and bringing the pelts to the gathering? A leader who was either too much of a meritless coward to properly correct the situation or did not care at the head? And the entirety of their high ranks changed, judging by the medicine cat's standing on their own ledge? Was this it? Was this what the once mighty clans had been reduced to? Three bands of bloodthirsty snakes with only one righteous clan to hold the mantle and keep their ancestors appeased? Remembered?

And for what? StarClan certainly didn't seem to care. The thought was almost enough to raise the righteous warrior's hackles. It was only through sheer will that she remained still, only her cold, narrowed eyes displaying what she thought of the little show being put up for all to see. It was with gratitude that she quickly raised at her leader's words, following after Twilightstar with ease. Leave these rats to fight amongst themselves. If StarClan wished to be entertained by vermin battling in their place of reverence, let them. It was high time WindClan started looking out for themselves. The stars certainly didn't seem to be doing them any favors this time.

-

| Dapplebreeze has left the gathering. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 27th, 2023, 01:25 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Perhaps it was a little strange how fast Mudhound had adapted to her near opposite in talking in Sprucepaw. He often said little to nothing, a cat of few words compared to their overwhelming downpour of it but spoke in his own way. See Mudhound was rapidly figuring out that Sprucepaw was deeply emotional in his own way, he just hid it for..... Reasons the tripod didnt really know. They'd figure it out though! The little toms wellbeing was important to the warrior, the fact that he didnt have family, a close group of loved ones to care for him was an ache the maine coon mix felt too closely. They loved their family to death, it was the the driving force and strength for the warrior and to have someone who lacked that source of strength..... It simply wouldnt do, not when Sprucepaw and his well being were the only thing that kept Mudhound from a panicked meltdown unfitting of a warrior and full grown cat in a gathering.

Stars Mudhound was so proud of how strong Sprucepaw was being right now. This was a situation that deserved a good cry but he was such a stoic little man and stood tall and walked as gracefully as could be expected in all this sand (The tripod couldnt say anything given their first encounter with it involved a tumble down a dune). Was the suppressed emotional response healthy? Probably not. But not much could be done now, Mudhound could only purr harder at the apprentice under their belly, wrapping their tail around in another layer.

Right time to focus on Ghostpaw, stars the guilt of not paying full attention to her for the little tom the warrior already knew was eating them alive. Mudhound knew Ghostpaw and her fainting attack was very important and something to payed attention to. It wasnt normal! It was a scary act that definitely needed action but they kept getting distracted which was wrong. Internally the warrior promised to not leave this kid behind or forget her, she'd get taken home to safety and shown to the medicine cats for her incident. If Ghostpaw was cleared from the medicine cats den she could occupy Mudhounds nest too, be safe from Cracklepaw as much as possible. There was room and it didnt matter if the tripod didnt know her well, someone didnt need to be a friend to be protected and cared for after all.

So it was with a huge sign of relief that Ghostpaw did move. It wasnt fully, the little scrap was still limp and Mudhound had to quickly flip her to her front when she heaved. Something to make sure she didnt choke on vomit potentially, though this heave turned out to be dry for the moment. Ghostpaw didnt say anything but the proof of life was enough, it was time to leave even if they were not dismissed yet.

Ducking their head down to look at Sprucepaw at their belly Mudhound's eyes narrowed at the claim that he could walk. That was a lie then, the tom was trying to be strong and didnt need to be. Easily sorted.
When the havana cat was clear Mudhound crouch low to the ground and gently ordered "Alright on my back then, Im going to pick you up and nudge you to get up easily. Sit between my shoulders and I'll badger ride you home. It'll go fast that way." Before scuffing the kid and twisting, lifting him onto their lower back. From there with a couple of guiding nudges he could situate himself between broad strong shoulders comfortably, the size difference providing a borderline platform to lay on. Once all was stable the warrior stood smoothly, with the practice of one who'd given many a ride before and leaned down to Ghostpaw. "We're going home darling, you'll be safe soon. Im just gonna pick you up, dont worry." Before the apprentice was grabbed by the scruff and easily lifted by the maine coon mix.

With Ghostpaw and Sprucepaw bundled away and one last fearful glance at the two lingering clans Mudhound left, keen on escaping the danger with their precious bundles.

@Starfinder @Alchemist Kitsune

[Mudhound has left with Sprucepaw and Ghostpaw]
Old August 27th, 2023, 02:46 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Everything had gone... wrong. Worse than she could have imagined. She'd known ThunderClan was bad, she'd even spoken about her doubts with Twilightstar after her first gathering, but she'd never imagined something like this. And of course, the wolverine's words somehow made everything worse. While at first the lithe calico had thought it a shame that RiverClan hadn't even bothered to show their faces after that cute little stunt they'd pulled by the border, Lightningpaw was suddenly very happy with the fact that the fishbreaths weren't here. With ShadowClan actively calling ThunderClan idiots - in much more... erm... polite words - concerning the murder of the medicine cat apprentice - with Lightningpaw finding herself silently agreeing - and ThunderClan just... waving pelts around, adding WindClan's obvious demands for retribution over the crimes done to them would no doubt make a clanwide war break out on the spot.

WindClan's medicine cat apprentice had no idea what was going on through her mentor's mind. This went beyond her turning around with a snarky told ya. And how did one react to the other clans' respective healers? Twilightstar had always been open not just with her own high ranks, but with her entire clan. Was Bumblepaw the same way? Was it a simple matter of the entire clan being bloodthirsty, lying monsters, or was Bumblepaw's attitude just that. Hers and hers alone, keeping her plans to herself while she left her clan to flounder in the dark?

Didn't seem that way. Not with the apprentice's little gift to ShadowClan. So where did that leave the ThunderClan medicine cats? As neutral, unknowing felines victims of this whole thing just as much as the rest of the clans, or as accomplices that were far better actors than she'd given them credit for? It was hard to believe that at this moment the silent, dark healer from ShadowClan was less of a mystery than the newest medic pair.

Before her thoughts could go much further into this, wandering into ever darker scenarios in which the two mollies were somehow involved in creating this mess, Twilighstar's voice sliced through her inner turmoil, causing her to turn her attention once more to the leader's perch. She was... cutting the gathering short? Could she do that? Leave without any announcement? You know what? If ShadowClan could throw a cat at ThunderClan and ThunderClan could bring pelts to the gathering, StarClan better not say a word against Twilightstar's decision. The stars were silent enough on most days, anyways. They best let bygones be bygones. This being what pushed them to the edge tonight would make them far worse than the Dark Forest itself in her eyes.

Attention shifting back to the healers, she dipped her head. "Looks like that's all the time we get for tonight, folks," she mewed, the hint of a cheeky grin tugging at her lip as she attempted to keep the mood light in their own perch. It was their job to stay impartial, after all, wasn't it? Sparing a glance at her own mentor, she nodded as she leaped off, following after the lilac leader before things escalated between the two feuding clans.

-

| Lightningpaw has left the gathering. |

@Pitou [Elmshadow] | @x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @ares [Springpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 27th, 2023, 06:53 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 17 moons
purrks - mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

White paws carry him across the sand as quickly as he can physically push them. Chest heaving with every quickened breath, eyes wide and ears alert as he makes his way back towards the Seastones. It seemed as though the Gathering was coming to it's end with the way he has to weave between the leaving Windclan cats. Carefully he sprints in between pairs of cats, shouting a polite 'excuse me!' as he goes as to not bring any more tension to his clan than there already was. Finally beneath the spot in which the medicine cats sat, he watched as they, too, were beginning to disperse, blue hues scanning for the two familiar to him.

"D-Drizzlecloud! Springpaw!" He shouts between pants, adrenaline still coursing through his body. "Back at camp-- please! Come quickly! Mapleface's kit is bloodied!"

Anxiously he shifts his weight from paw to paw, waiting for either one of them to join him on the sand and make the trip quickly back to the camp clearing where the panicked mother stood over her little one. Hopefully he had been fast enough. Hopefully they would be able to get back and ease the queen's nerves as quickly as possible. He could only imagine the fear coursing through her mind...

drizzlecloud | @Omari // springpaw | @ares // mapleface mention | @Rose

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:21 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Kit… bloodied?!

Lapis hues darted down towards the dashing bicolored tom as she watched Yarrowcrest sweep through the crowd, desperation yearning in his eyes as he tried to make his way up towards the large Seastones that were in the middle of the clearing. Her oriental-shaped ears already felt clogged up as it is from all the incessant chattering of the other clans and the constant threats that escaped the leader’s mouths. Stars, when did they ever end? It was almost like they were being bound to keep on continuing and continuing and continuing. The tensions already were so high enough that a fight was almost bound to break out within the middle of the sandy clearing below, and this was espoused to be a truce for StarClan’s sake! Swallowing down the words that creeped up her throat, she focused directly towards the frantic tom that called out both of the medic’s names, the calico abruptly rising to her paws as a fierce wash of concern swept into her deep blue gaze. A fury of questions were bound to slip from her throat, but she controlled them to the best of her ability to try to comprehend what the warrior had expelled.

So one of Mapleface’s kits was injured? From what? Did a ShadowClan warrior sneak into camp? If they were the case, then would’ve Yarrowcrest said it already? Questions pounded through her mind, her heart accelerating as blood pounded through her legs. She leapt off the Seastones and frantically trudged towards Yellowcrest, trying to be ignorant to the succumbing feeling of dread and fear mingling in her chest. “Take me back to camp. Quickly! We need to get back before her kit risks dying from any blood loss!” Springpaw mewed, voice urgent and crippling with an edge as she glanced back towards the Seastones, questioning if her mentor was bound to follow. Whichever her choice was, it didn’t matter. A young kit’s life was on the line and Springpaw needed to do something about it. She’ll ask questions along the way later.

[ @silverwynds @Omari ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:34 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 17 moons

---

One of them was more than enough. As the apprentice makes her way over to him, he waits patiently with wide blue eyes of his own. He could still feel his heart thudding against his ribs, threatening to leap from his throat at any second. But there wasn't any time. The longer he stood here, the worse the kit would become. So no matter how much his paws ached and his lungs scream, he had to run. The younger molly at his side, he only offers her a breathless nod of understanding before he begins to weave between retreating cats ones more, not once looking back to see if she was on his heels until after they were a good distance away from the Seastones. Between pants, he shouts back to the other in attempt to get her caught up on the situation.

"We made it back to camp... Mapleface, Cracklepaw, and I! And when we got there-- It smelled like blood! And then Rosekit was there in the middle of the clearing! I didn't get a good look at what had happened, just that she was injured and Mapleface needed me to get someone quickly!" Chancing another glance over his shoulder to double check that Springpaw was still nearby, he takes a few gasps of air before continuing. "I didn't smell anything other than blood! I'm not sure what happened but it didn't seem like an attack!"

springpaw | @ares

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 29th, 2023, 05:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Well, this gathering had been nothing more than a wreck that made her feel sick to her stomach. One of their own apprentices had skinned a Shadowclan leader and decided to bring it to the gathering. Riverclan hadn't even showed up at all–so what happened to them? Even a fight broke out with a Thunderclanner and a Shadowclanner. This was just horrendous and she could only watch in terror as everything unfolded before her very eyes.

Yarrowcrest's frightened call for them is what caught her attention, though, and for a moment she was relieved to be called out of this mess–until she realised the reason why they were being called in the first place. A kit–Mapleface's kit, to be precise, was bloodied and hurt at home. She sat in shock for a moment before she sprang after her apprentice, although a few tail-lengths behind.

"Go! I'm coming, go, I'll follow!" She urged, raising her voice above the chaos of the gathering as she tried to quickly weave through the cats.

[ @ares @silverwynds ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Closed Thread