Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old February 28th, 2018, 05:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Her head perked up and her green eyes shined with a wide smile
" wow! Maybe your not as bad as I thought you know you just gave me a tip on how to do something that's not really a good thing to do?I would actually like to go to a gathering and see a lot of the other clans warriors there. And I can't promise that I won't quote you on it . So what else do we do at the borders besides smelling for a Fox sent? " she meowed
He flicked his tail,” Hmm...Notice they live in a swamp maybe, from our side of the border...and about gatherings no giving super detailed events about clan life or reveal clan secrets...and with you I have to add in, no fighting or arguing with cats from other clans...which may include bragging about how awesome Windclan is, don’t forget Blazingstar and all the leaders and deputies have a good view of what’s happening and doing so could get you in major trouble.” He added knowing his ideas sucked,” I do suppose I could show you the other borders perhaps.” He added.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail,” Hmm...Notice they live in a swamp maybe, from our side of the border...and about gatherings no giving super detailed events about clan life or reveal clan secrets...and with you I have to add in, no fighting or arguing with cats from other clans...which may include bragging about how awesome Windclan is, don’t forget Blazingstar and all the leaders and deputies have a good view of what’s happening and doing so could get you in major trouble.” He added knowing his ideas sucked,” I do suppose I could show you the other borders perhaps.” He added.
Fallenpaw blinked and squinted her eyes trying to get a good look at shadowclans side of the border and possibly farther she did still listen the best she could go her mentor but his voice was starting to fade almost as she took a long look into shadowclans side of the border. She flicked her right ear and looked back at treefright and quickly nodded " understood but how much trouble it possibly bring ? I'll try my best to not argue yada yada .what other borders do we have ? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 28th, 2018, 08:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fallenpaw blinked and squinted her eyes trying to get a good look at shadowclans side of the border and possibly farther she did still listen the best she could go her mentor but his voice was starting to fade almost as she took a long look into shadowclans side of the border. She flicked her right ear and looked back at treefright and quickly nodded " understood but how much trouble it possibly bring ? I'll try my best to not argue yada yada .what other borders do we have ? " she asked
He flicked his tail,” We border the Riverlan territory and the Thunderclan territory, and what once was the Dusk Syndicate border.” He meowed rather calmly lacking ensusiasm rather unhappily while flicking his tail,” Which border would YOU like to see.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
He flicked his tail,” We border the Riverlan territory and the Thunderclan territory, and what once was the Dusk Syndicate border.” He meowed rather calmly lacking ensusiasm rather unhappily while flicking his tail,” Which border would YOU like to see.”
She perked her Ears up " dusk syndicate who were they? Also riverclan " she meowed she quickly became interested in this dusk syndicate she's never heard of these cats before .

Last edited by Leucos; February 28th, 2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 07:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She perked her Ears up " dusk syndicate who were they? Also riverclan " she meowed she quickly became interested in this dusk syndicate she's never heard of these cats before .
He flciked his tail not suprised she hadn’t heard of them,” They disappeared a few moons before you were born. They were a group of rouges who had a lifestyle similar to the clans, but they had no warrior code. They would steal kits and kill cats for hunting on our own territory. They had four main ranks, healers- which were like our medicine cats, hunters who did the hunting for them, fighters who attacked loners and clan cats, and guards who protected the hunters. Ofcourse, they became apprenticed at three moons old and their commander, Halite would decide what rank they would train to be, they had no choice. Or any belief in Starclan or the Dark Forest. They no longer exist because a few moons before you were born, they attacked the gathering, and all the clans worked together to attack them and chase them off. Not all of them are bad, as the healers were rather helpless and a fair number of them never wanted to be their anyways, apparently a few of them joined the clans.” He meowed

Old March 1st, 2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:
He flciked his tail not suprised she hadn’t heard of them,” They disappeared a few moons before you were born. They were a group of rouges who had a lifestyle similar to the clans, but they had no warrior code. They would steal kits and kill cats for hunting on our own territory. They had four main ranks, healers- which were like our medicine cats, hunters who did the hunting for them, fighters who attacked loners and clan cats, and guards who protected the hunters. Ofcourse, they became apprenticed at three moons old and their commander, Halite would decide what rank they would train to be, they had no choice. Or any belief in Starclan or the Dark Forest. They no longer exist because a few moons before you were born, they attacked the gathering, and all the clans worked together to attack them and chase them off. Not all of them are bad, as the healers were rather helpless and a fair number of them never wanted to be their anyways, apparently a few of them joined the clans.” He meowed
Fallenpaws eyes widened as she listened to her mentor she was still interested in this dusk syndicate . But she shivered as he said that they would steel kits and kill others . Why in silverpelt would they steel helpless kits they must have bees in their brain or are mad. then she almost choked on the air she was breathing and her head perked up along with her ears her lips curled back in a snarl " WHAT!? That's completely mouse brained ! Attacking a gathering !? Isn't that supposed to be a time of peace ? And join a clan?! Why would the leaders let them join the clans? They're dangerous . I bet you my next piece of fresh kill that there are even some in our own clan . They shouldn't be aloud to join " she meowed enraged her neck fur bristled and her tail twitched if she would see or find a sent of a dusk syndicate roaming on their camp or territory no matter what they're reasons are she will chase them out. Or attack.

Old March 1st, 2018, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Fallenpaws eyes widened as she listened to her mentor she was still interested in this dusk syndicate . But she shivered as he said that they would steel kits and kill others . Why in silverpelt would they steel helpless kits they must have bees in their brain or are mad. then she almost choked on the air she was breathing and her head perked up along with her ears her lips curled back in a snarl " WHAT!? That's completely mouse brained ! Attacking a gathering !? Isn't that supposed to be a time of peace ? And join a clan?! Why would the leaders let them join the clans? They're dangerous . I bet you my next piece of fresh kill that there are even some in our own clan . They shouldn't be aloud to join " she meowed enraged her neck fur bristled and her tail twitched if she would see or find a sent of a dusk syndicate roaming on their camp or territory no matter what they're reasons are she will chase them out. Or attack.
He was suprised by her tone,” Not all of them are as evil the healers for example just want the best like every cat cares for their own clan their healers cared for the syndicates well being and are supervised tightly always.” He meowed trying to reasure her.

Old March 1st, 2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
He was suprised by her tone,” Not all of them are as evil the healers for example just want the best like every cat cares for their own clan their healers cared for the syndicates well being and are supervised tightly always.” He meowed trying to reasure her.
Fallenpaw took a deep breath then exhailed her neck fur flattened she looked at her mentor a bit more calmly " ok but that still doesn't change my view on the rest of them " she meowed with a flick of her left ear she sighed and looked at the direction of the territory " so are we gonna go to riverclans border now or? " she asked

Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Fallenpaw took a deep breath then exhailed her neck fur flattened she looked at her mentor a bit more calmly " ok but that still doesn't change my view on the rest of them " she meowed with a flick of her left ear she sighed and looked at the direction of the territory " so are we gonna go to riverclans border now or? " she asked
He flicked his tail,” Alright. And no swimming, I don’t believe you can stay on your side of the river, feel free to stick your paws in the river, no crossing it. We have half the river for washing our paws, they have the other half for swimming and fishing.” He meowed casually trying not to judge the Riverclanners.

Old March 2nd, 2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
He flicked his tail,” Alright. And no swimming, I don’t believe you can stay on your side of the river, feel free to stick your paws in the river, no crossing it. We have half the river for washing our paws, they have the other half for swimming and fishing.” He meowed casually trying not to judge the Riverclanners.
Fallenpaw tilted her head " why would I swim? I prefer to keep my fur dry so you don't need to worry there . And I thought they just use the river for fish not swim " she meowed she shook her fur with a tail flick " ready and I hope that we don't come across any patrols I don't want them to get any ideas in their heads " she meowed