Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old July 7th, 2019, 07:34 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

Heatherbreeze jumped slightly in surprise toward his tale, “I’m sorry, that must have been awful.” She murmured, feeling rather silly about her boring background, she hoped he didn’t find her boring as well as her tale. “Have you gotten along well in Shadowclan?” She had felt rather out of place in her own clan recently, not having many friends.
"Yes, I have. I may not have many friends, but I do feel more secure, being with a large group." He replied, feeling a light northward breeze flowing through. He could smell a familiar scent, but couldn't place it.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old July 7th, 2019, 09:30 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Untamed View Post

"Yes, I have. I may not have many friends, but I do feel more secure, being with a large group." He replied, feeling a light northward breeze flowing through. He could smell a familiar scent, but couldn't place it.
“That’s good then,” She meowed, her tail flicking as she conversed with the tom. Feeling strangely awkward she fumbled for more conversation, not wanting Tigerscar to leave quite yet. “How have things in Shadowclan been going then?” She inquired, her ears flicking in discomfort.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old July 8th, 2019, 10:33 AM
YEET!

Quote:

“That’s good then,” She meowed, her tail flicking as she conversed with the tom. Feeling strangely awkward she fumbled for more conversation, not wanting Tigerscar to leave quite yet. “How have things in ShadowClan been going then?” She inquired, her ears flicking in discomfort.
"Things have been pretty good, thankfully." he replied, his mind still focused mostly on placing this scent. As he sat down, the wind began to pick up speed, not by much, but still enough to be noticeable. He watched the grasses on the WindClan side of the border as they began to shake violently as the wind picked up speed even further. as Tigerscar began to look around, the slightest bit of fear in his eyes, the wind quickly slowed, and a mist began to form around the two cats, until only the two of them were visible. As Tigerscar looked around, he saw two, large shadows, like ones that a tiger would make...

Through the mist, two bengal cats appeared, forming from what seemed to be the mist itself. Tigerscar's fear instantly vanished, replaced by a feeling of comfort and security; he had finally placed the scents. He watched as his father and mother formed, their bodies seemed alive enough to touch, yet Tigerscar knew, the two were in the afterlife that they had always talked about.

"Son." The two cats said simultaneously, their pelts seeming to glow, their presence calming. They were not here for an omen, a prophecy, or anything of the likes, but rather... to reassure their son. "You are stronger than you think. You have the bravery of a tiger, the strength of a bobcat, and the speed of a leopard. You may not do great things, but you are indeed stronger than you think." The two cats finished, simultaneously, and then the mist began to disappear, his parents dissolving with it.

Looking at Heatherbreeze, Tigerscar would exclaim in disbelief, "Did you see that?!"

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."

Last edited by King of the Untamed; July 8th, 2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old July 8th, 2019, 12:03 PM

Quote:

"Things have been pretty good, thankfully." he replied, his mind still focused mostly on placing this scent. As he sat down, the wind began to pick up speed, not by much, but still enough to be noticeable. He watched the grasses on the WindClan side of the border as they began to shake violently as the wind picked up speed even further. as Tigerscar began to look around, the slightest bit of fear in his eyes, the wind quickly slowed, and a mist began to form around the two cats, until only the two of them were visible. As Tigerscar looked around, he saw two, large shadows, like ones that a tiger would make...

Through the mist, two bengal cats appeared, forming from what seemed to be the mist itself. Tigerscar's fear instantly vanished, replaced by a feeling of comfort and security; he had finally placed the scents. He watched as his father and mother formed, their bodies seemed alive enough to touch, yet Tigerscar knew, the two were in the afterlife that they had always talked about.

"Son." The two cats said simultaneously, their pelts seeming to glow, their presence calming. They were not here for an omen, a prophecy, or anything of the likes, but rather... to reassure their son. "You are stronger than you think. You have the bravery of a tiger, the strength of a bobcat, and the speed of a leopard. You may not do great things, but you are indeed stronger than you think." The two cats finished, simultaneously, and then the mist began to disappear, his parents dissolving with it.

Looking at Heatherbreeze, Tigerscar would exclaim in disbelief, "Did you see that?!"
Heatherbreeze stepped back in response to his sudden anxiety, “Are you okay?” She inquired cautiously, her tail tip twitching as she surveyed him, wondering whether this Shadowclan tom was right in the head. She shook her long furwith a shiver as the mist sent a chill down her spine. “It’s okay, just a little mist, we get it all the time in the moors,” Heatherbreeze meowed reassuringly, then tilted her head confusedly, “I don’t see anything,
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Old July 8th, 2019, 12:11 PM
YEET!

Quote:

Heatherbreeze stepped back in response to his sudden anxiety, “Are you okay?” She inquired cautiously, her tail tip twitching as she surveyed him, wondering whether this Shadowclan tom was right in the head. She shook her long furwith a shiver as the mist sent a chill down her spine. “It’s okay, just a little mist, we get it all the time in the moors,” Heatherbreeze meowed reassuringly, then tilted her head confusedly, “I don’t see anything,
"I'm sorry... I swear I saw my birth parents... I could even smell them!... I'm not sure how... but my dead parents just appeared to me... I don't know how, or why, but they just... did. Please, don't think I'm crazy..." He replied, realizing that she hadn't seen what had just occurred in front of him. He sat back down, his heart still racing and his breathing fast. He knew he had seen his parents; but that couldn't be true, could it? Even if it was, was what they said true? He honestly never even thought that he was brave like a tiger, strong like a bobcat and fast like a leopard. They had said he was strong...but did they mean physically, mentally, or both?

Old July 17th, 2019, 06:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Quailstep saw the grey and white molly as soon as she advanced towards him, and stood quickly to greet her. She said nothing, and he cocked his head, before realising who she was-he had heard of the molly's muteness, and her name hardly held the secret well. He smiled quickly, curious as to what the patrol might entail when his companion was permanently speechless. He pondered if it was a permanent health condition, or a mental impairment that held her tongue, and was about to thoughtlessly blurt out his query before his intelligence reminded him she wouldn't be able to answer regardless. This patrol was likely to be interesting, particularly if they came across trouble- Quailstep being a cowardly mortal who far preferred to natter as opposed to sticking to the task at hand, and her, being, well, her. He didn't even know if he should speak around her, or just honour her silence by returning the favour. Perhaps it would be best if he said nothing at all- after all, if he did, she could hardly complain.
He looked, for want of a better word, stupid. He didn't know what to say or to do, and just stood looking at the molly for a long moment, tail quivering in his indecisiveness. He opened his mouth as if to speak a few times, but shut it before words could come out. Quailstep was not the best in awkward situations. Eventually, he just smiled at her again, desperately trying to hide his embarrassment, and turned to leave to the territory, clueless, and half hoping she wouldn't follow.

The silence the tom returned made her feel awkward and self conscious. Was he upset that he's been sent on a patrol with a more cat? Offended maybe? Did he think she was unworthy of being a warrior? Or was it he thought she wasn't disabled just trying to trick him? She didn't want to think what the tom was thinking of her. Though it was kinda ironic that a mute cat couldn't stand when cats didn't talk. Well that wasn't entirely true, if it was cats she knew them not talking was just fine. She knew they didn't stand there judging her. The powdery gray and white molly didn't know the tom yet so it made this situation wierd. If only I could ask to leave. She thought shuffling her paws. Silenwhisper just looked awkward and maybe uncomfortable as Quailstep kept opening and closing his mouth. It could be words
As he smiled and walked off relief washed over her wiry little body. But then. She realized she had to follow him and go so the way across the ShadowClan boarder. Letting out a sigh Silent quickly followed after him. It was nothing but the sound of their breathing and paw steps as they made their way to the border. Silence. Almost like they were both mute. Walking not to far behind him Silentwhisper watched her paws ears twitching at every little sound. Hopefully this would be over soon. Or they might get along and become friends. That was a stretch.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 27th, 2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:

"I'm sorry... I swear I saw my birth parents... I could even smell them!... I'm not sure how... but my dead parents just appeared to me... I don't know how, or why, but they just... did. Please, don't think I'm crazy..." He replied, realizing that she hadn't seen what had just occurred in front of him. He sat back down, his heart still racing and his breathing fast. He knew he had seen his parents; but that couldn't be true, could it? Even if it was, was what they said true? He honestly never even thought that he was brave like a tiger, strong like a bobcat and fast like a leopard. They had said he was strong...but did they mean physically, mentally, or both?
Heatherbreeze peered at him uncertainly, he definitely seemed spooked by something. With a shake of her head, she nudged his shoulder encouragingly, “I believe you, just because I didn’t see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. After all, our leaders and medicine cats see things all the time and we believe them!” Heatherbreeze meowed cheerfully, trying to believe the words herself as much as convince him, he could after all be playing a joke on her, but she didn’t think he was.
(Sorry for the delay! I didn’t see the notification!)

Old July 30th, 2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The silence the tom returned made her feel awkward and self conscious. Was he upset that he's been sent on a patrol with a more cat? Offended maybe? Did he think she was unworthy of being a warrior? Or was it he thought she wasn't disabled just trying to trick him? She didn't want to think what the tom was thinking of her. Though it was kinda ironic that a mute cat couldn't stand when cats didn't talk. Well that wasn't entirely true, if it was cats she knew them not talking was just fine. She knew they didn't stand there judging her. The powdery gray and white molly didn't know the tom yet so it made this situation wierd. If only I could ask to leave. She thought shuffling her paws. Silenwhisper just looked awkward and maybe uncomfortable as Quailstep kept opening and closing his mouth. It could be words
As he smiled and walked off relief washed over her wiry little body. But then. She realized she had to follow him and go so the way across the ShadowClan boarder. Letting out a sigh Silent quickly followed after him. It was nothing but the sound of their breathing and paw steps as they made their way to the border. Silence. Almost like they were both mute. Walking not to far behind him Silentwhisper watched her paws ears twitching at every little sound. Hopefully this would be over soon. Or they might get along and become friends. That was a stretch.
((sorry for the horrendous wait, ive been on holiday then had a few things to sort out ;/ ))

Quailstep glanced back at the grey and white molly. He knew he was being far more awkward than he needed to be, but couldn't force anything out to say to her. He padded along ahead of her for a little while, then dropped back so they were walking side by side. In the territory of another clan this might not have been possible, but in Windclan their land was spread like a vast meadow, sparse yellowing grass bowing at their paws, and the large grey sky hanging solemnly overhead. Eventually he couldn't help himself, and found words spilling from his mouth like drool from a dog in hot weather.

"It looks like we might have a storm on our hands," He began. Within seconds of having said that, the young tom found it impossible to resist letting out his queries- even if she didn't respond, or hated it, or loved it.
"i suppose you must have strong feelings about the quiet. For everyone when they're alone, things are quiet. For you it must be quiet alot of the time- after all, quiet doesn't always mean sounds around you, usually it refers to the sounds you yourself are making... right?" He paused, glanced at her, wondering if he ought to continue digging his own shallow grave.
Old August 31st, 2019, 08:22 PM
YEET!

Quote:

Heatherbreeze peered at him uncertainly, he definitely seemed spooked by something. With a shake of her head, she nudged his shoulder encouragingly, “I believe you, just because I didn’t see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. After all, our leaders and medicine cats see things all the time and we believe them!” Heatherbreeze meowed cheerfully, trying to believe the words herself as much as convince him, he could after all be playing a joke on her, but she didn’t think he was.
(Sorry for the delay! I didn’t see the notification!)
(Sorry for my delay, haven't been on in over a month oof!)
"I don't know... maybe I was just hallucinating, some of the mushroom spores in this area can do that sometimes. My older brother told me that when I was just a small kit..." he gazed off, facing north. He had lived many miles north of the Clans; for StarClan's sake he didn't remember how he found his way to ShadowClan, just that he had, and now he was here. Maybe the vision - whatever it meant - was right... maybe he was stronger than he thought...

He turned to look at Heatherbreeze. "Sometimes, now that the monster known as Nightmare has finally passed away... I think about just abandoning the Clans, and living in the den that I grew up in... but... It's not like there is anything their for me... just memories..." He sighed. It was getting late, and he needed to get back to ShadowClan. "I'll be taking my leave. Maybe I'll see you later?"

Old September 1st, 2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:

(Sorry for my delay, haven't been on in over a month oof!)
"I don't know... maybe I was just hallucinating, some of the mushroom spores in this area can do that sometimes. My older brother told me that when I was just a small kit..." he gazed off, facing north. He had lived many miles north of the Clans; for StarClan's sake he didn't remember how he found his way to ShadowClan, just that he had, and now he was here. Maybe the vision - whatever it meant - was right... maybe he was stronger than he thought...

He turned to look at Heatherbreeze. "Sometimes, now that the monster known as Nightmare has finally passed away... I think about just abandoning the Clans, and living in the den that I grew up in... but... It's not like there is anything their for me... just memories..." He sighed. It was getting late, and he needed to get back to ShadowClan. "I'll be taking my leave. Maybe I'll see you later?"
Heatherbreeze nodded slowly, her soft gaze fixed on him as her tail twitched slowly. His inquiry about seeing her again surprised her, he was being quite forward considering they were from different clans.
”I’d like that,” She murmured quietly, taking a space forward towards the tom, “Maybe tomorrow I could come see you again?” She inquired hopefully, personally she thought that the forbidding of Cross clan relationships was foolish, but she knew that many did not see things the same as her, so she didn’t want to be too forward to this Shadowclan tom.