Today 08:33 PM

Old February 13th, 2023, 07:54 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Larkfire
She/Her

Ushering multiple kits into the Elder's den after prying them away from whatever they had formerly been doing, Larkfire stepped into the den behind the five bundles of fur she'd brought with her today. Gaze traversing over the rascals, the youngest enforcer paused long enough to take a headcount. Mousekit, yes. Strawkit, yes. Shadekit and Smokekit, yes. And lastly, Spiritkit, who Lark was assuming was the eldest of all of these kittens. Only once she had made sure they were all there did she fully enter the Elders' Den, slim paws barely making a sound against the ground as she settled a little ways away from Pepperstrike, behind all the kits in case one of them decided to make a run for it. No one would be sneaking out, not on her watch!

"Got quite a load for you today." The lithe dame murmured in greeting, amber hues lifting to meet Pepperstrike's own. Larkfire came here recently, and one time she had stayed behind after cleaning out the elder's den to listen to a story Pepperstrike had offered. She came back even more than before after that, since most apprentices seemed too incompetent to actually do elder duties. And.. Lark would be lying if she said she didn't like listening to this old-timers stories.

Lifting a paw to gesture towards the five kits she'd lugged over, Larkfire offered Pepperstrike a semi-apologetic smile. Would five be too many for the senior cat? Oh dear. But Lark had wanted to take as many youngsters as she could off of Dappledleaf's paws. Her adoptive mother worked so hard already.

[ @FireSandwich - Pepperstrike / @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousekit / @Ilikewc - Strawkit / @sol. - Shadekit / @Le Batteur - Smokekit / @Pheasantflight - Spiritkit ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; February 13th, 2023 at 07:59 PM. Reason: broken mention
Old February 13th, 2023, 09:07 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Mousekit

Mud and little clumps of snow clinging to kittenish gray fur bounced up and down in playful strides as the three moon old tom followed his beloved, wonderful, best not-a-game not-playing Auntie Larky. As the fiery eyed enforcer looked into the entrance to their destination, Mousekit scrambled on through excitedly, dark limbs flailing as he continued to bounce and pounce his way in, hindquarters wiggling slightly before each tiny leap. The small kit was very exited today, oh yes he was. Because! Today he was going to finally explore the elder's den. A new place with a potential bounty of unused moss to collect for his ever growing grooming needs, yes yes yes! Or at least, that had been the original plan when Auntie Larky had offered to take some of the kits from the nursery to the super, duper, oldy old cats of ShadowClan.

The mention of stories had changed that, and now the stocky kitten simply wanted to hear some taily tales. Especially about how awesome ShadowClan was. Or how stinky Stinkyshadow was. Although that one he assumed was okay if it wasn't a part of the stories told today. Walking up towards the elder, Mousekit's rounded ears perked up, his curious green eyes turning from the tom to his Auntie, ear twitching in confusion at the gray molly's almost apologetic tone. A load? A load?! Why, he never! Mousekit was the bestest of best behaving kits. He was, he was. Yep yep yep. So. So. Auntie Larky had nothing to apologize for. Not on his behalf, anyways, no no no. In fact, he would display his amazing, good manners that his mum had taught him, yes! Then Auntie Larky would have nothing to apologize for, and and and, the elder would be happy for the company. Victory!

Jaw setting with determination, Mousekit lifted his white muzzle towards the elder, thick tail held high as he walked on chubby legs forward, his green eyes shimmering with a fierce need to prove just how amazingly well behaved he was. Because he was a good kit! A thoughtful kit. A ShadowClanner that cared for his clanmates. Unlike Stinkyshadow. Never mind his grandfather was the medicine cat of the clan. Sure, he had to care for the sick cats. But did he really care for them? Of course not! Not if he couldn't care for his wonderful, perfect mum! So. So! He would show just how different he could be, one cat at a time! Starting with this oldy old cat!

"Hello hello! How do you do? My name is Mousekit, pleased to meet you!" the young tom mewed in his usual happy, playful tone, sitting down close to the elder on his hind legs, his forepaws lifted and pressed close to his chest, coincidentally resembling the skittering mice he'd been named for.

-

@FireSandwich - Pepperstrike | @Rose - Aunty Larky Larfire | @Ilikewc - Strawkit | @sol. - Shadekit | @Le Batteur - Smokekit | @Pheasantflight - Spiritkit

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 15th, 2023, 05:22 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Strawkit bounded into the elders den. A story! Was the elder going to tell him a tale about the brave strong warriors? One day, Strawkit was going to be the leader of Shadowclan!

"My name is Strawkit, and I'm going to be the leader of Shadowclan one day!" Strawkit declared. He saw Mousekit and rushed over. "fresh meat!" he didn't know it was a normal cat like him. He thought it was an actual mouse. "the meat can talk!" he widened his eyes. "I'm going to catch that mouse! I'm hungry!" he licked his lips and stalked toward Mousekit, getting ready to pounce.

@FireSandwich - Pepperstrike | @Rose - Aunty Larky Larfire | @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousekit | @sol. - Shadekit | @Le Batteur - Smokekit | @Pheasantflight - Spiritkit
Old February 16th, 2023, 05:58 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

SHADEKIT

Auntie Larky wasn't really that bad of a cat, so Shadekit didn't mind following her orders. Her small wiry frame weaved into the elder's den slowly; the other kits were so loud. It hurt. Seedkit and Dogkit were quiet. Well, Seedkit was always playing on her own and Shadekit hated Dogkit, so it didn't really matter, did it?

Mousekit was already badgering the elder inside, whom Shadekit couldn't put a name on. Pepper something. She looked nice, she guessed. Better than her Mother and Father.

"Hello." She greeted in a soft voice. Hm. Better. Still too quiet; she'd have to learn to speak louder and clearer. Would Auntie Larky be willing to help...?

Her thoughts were interrupted when Strawkit announced he was going to hunt a mouse. Mouse? What mouse? Her white head turned, trying to find what Strawkit was taking about. Mouse, mouse, mouse... oh. Mousekit. She reached out with her paw to swat at him. "Don't do that," she sneered. Oooh, that was louder. "He ain't a real mouse. Go hunt outside."

[ @FireSandwich -Pepperstrike @Rose - Auntie Larkfire @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousekit @Ilikewc - Strawkit @Le Batteur - Smokekit @carmen - Spiritkit ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old February 27th, 2023, 11:05 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Frostbite dropped a Mouse in the Elders den. Then he left.

[Closed, activity post]

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old March 2nd, 2023, 11:58 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Yowlingear stretched out in his nest, resting his ancient bones. he flicked any ear in annoyance, 100 moons wasn't ancient!!! not yet any way! he still had may years of pep in him! he huffed and looked about for something to do or someone to at least talk to "WHAT ON EARTH ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GO IN THIS RAT ROT PLACE ANYWAY???!!! A BORING DEN AND RANK IF YOU ASK ME! SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE HAD BETTER BRAINS THEN MAKING SENIORLY fELINES LIE ON THEIR BUTTLOCKS ALL DAY!!" the half deaf tom yowled

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old March 7th, 2023, 11:43 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

SWANPAW
she/her | 7 moons

Swanpaw entered the elder's den generally a quiet area of the camp due to the lack of elders, she wanted to visit and possibly see what some of the old bats wanted to be done around there. Bored and confined to camp she found there was nothing to do expect train and do chores no time for fun after the new Buddysytem. "Hello?"

- #46/100 | open

Last edited by serendipity.; March 7th, 2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old March 7th, 2023, 02:45 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnipop View Post
SWANPAW
she/her | 7 moons

Swanpaw entered the elder's den generally a quiet area of the camp due to the lack of elders, she wanted to visit and possibly see what some of the old bats wanted to be done around there. Bored and confined to camp she found there was nothing to do expect train and do chores no time for fun after the new Buddysytem. "Hello?"

- #46/100 | open
"HELLO THERE!!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO WHIPPERSNAPPER????" the half deaf tomcat yowled. Yowlingear blinked and scratched his nose before meowing "ANYTHING INTERESTING? ITS ABOUT AS BORING AS A BOG IN HERE!"

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old March 7th, 2023, 04:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

(closed - just having leo and rose clean out the nests)

Perhaps it was stupid that she was stooping to the level of apprentices. Leopardhaze wasn't positive that this was a good idea, but she knew that she hadn't seen any apprentices enter this den to clean out a nest in a while. So she figured, why not? She had the time. The rosetted tabby padded intot he den, a clump of nesting materials bundled in her jaws.

Hopefully not senile, confused elder would attack her. Towards the end of her life, her mother had gotten quite unhinged, and would tackle anyone who dare enter the den. The fluffy lass padded into the den. Hopefully her sisters wouldn't follow suit, she needed some time alone. Mistdream wasn't terrible, just a lot. The golden child. And Rosecougar... She was quite concerned for her smaller sister's sanity. Considering everything.

Stooping down, the tall warrior chose the first nest and quickly cleared it out, making quick work of the job. Which is when her tiny, runt of a sister decided to make her appearance, tawny pelt ruffled as she entered the stuffy den. Narrowing her eyes, she wrinkled her nose at the mildewy scent. Ick. She hoped she kicked the bucket before having to live in here. Goddamn. Icy eyes drifted over her sister's pelt, and she made her way over, silently working on the next nest. The small warrior looked like a child compared to her massive sister, which she didn't appreciate, but it was what it was.

"Gross." She muttered, glancing at her gentle giant of a sister. Leopardhaze let out a soft scoff of agreement. The sisters quickly got done, and the large, dappled molly stacked the soiled moss and rolled it into a bundle, nodding her thanks to her sister. They didn't speak much, so awkwardness hung heavily in the air between them. Ever since.... the incident, they typically didn't have much to say to one another. They silently made their way out
of the den, heading out into the forest together to dispose of the waste.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 8th, 2023, 08:55 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post
"HELLO THERE!!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO WHIPPERSNAPPER????" the half deaf tomcat yowled. Yowlingear blinked and scratched his nose before meowing "ANYTHING INTERESTING? ITS ABOUT AS BORING AS A BOG IN HERE!"
Swanpaw chuckled as the endearing tom attempted to blow her ears out. "Nothing interesting with me!" She half yelled back noting the old tom was seemingly deaf in one ear. "But anything you need done around here?!"

Last edited by serendipity.; March 8th, 2023 at 08:58 AM.