Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM

Old October 14th, 2017, 01:06 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ❉ Robin's Character Finder ❉

name
cloudflight
role
clover’s love interest
clan
skyclan
appearance
boopity bopitty
cloudflight is a fluffy white she-cat with soft and silky long fur. she has a striking pink nose and yellow-amber eyes. she has a somewhat short muzzle and rounded ears, along with soft facial features that blend into the rest of her face.
personality
cloudflight is a very outgoing she-cat. she loves to make friends and once she makes them she can’t stop talking to them. she is also very talkative to other cats, not only her friends. many cats see her as annoying and a bother because of this. she is also very optimistic, always sure that something can go right, even if too many things have gone wrong. she knows that something positive can happen, and her strong belief in starclan helps foster this idea. she is, sometimes to a fault, very sympathetic. this makes some cats uncomfortable around her as they feel like they are being treated like cats. she is painfully loyal, treating all of skyclan as family, causing her to easily get hurt or feel betrayed. she rambles a lot, and has a hard time figuring out where to end conversations. she tries to be funny, but isn’t very good at it. she tends to have to explain her jokes, dragging them out and making them just plain unfunny. she is fiercely overprotective as well, which is definitely a fault. she is just always trying to be friendly and kind to cats.
plot ideas
cloud could be in a tree (which is her hobby, by the way, climbing trees) and spot clover walking, jumping down and starting a conversation. they become close friends and after a while cloud asks if clover would be her mate. the rest tbrp’d (clover could say yes or no)
roleplay example
Quote:

Maplekit was a slightly more calm kit than his brother, causing them to balance each other out nicely. If Mintkit had gotten himself into trouble, Maplekit would use his smooth charisma to get them out of it. The queens still adored Maplekit; in their eyes, he was a perfect little angel. They didn’t realize that he, as well, took part in his brother’s scheming plans. They hadn’t been able to get out of camp yet, but they were sure close. They had almost made it a few times, before being shoved away by an annoyed queen or grumpy warrior. Maplekit scowled at just the thought of those warriors. Why weren’t they any fun? Weren’t they kits once? He got even more annoyed whenever an apprentice stopped them. They, of all cats should understand. They had been kits just a few moons ago! You would think they would understand Maplekit’s urge for adventure.

The soft morning sunlight blazed through Maplekit’s soft pelt, causing his skin to become warm. He was glad that it was warm, though he was wondering why it was like that. He had been born in early green-leaf and had heard that in leaf-fall it became chillier. Perhaps it was just warmer this season-cycle. His fluffy fur protected him from most cold, though the morning breeze blew through his pelt. He looked over and saw his brother sitting in the clearing as well, letting out a light purr. Maplekit bounced to his feet. As he bounded over to his brother he noticed for the first time how uncomfortable and on edge all the cats in the clearing were. Their fur was slightly spiked up and they talked in quick whispers. He heard “ThunderClan” a few times, his ears twitching in confusion and his head tilting to the side. Had ThunderClan done something wrong?

Maplekit knew that WindClan had disliked ThunderClan, and that all the Clans were natural enemies, but why were they so worried? He had never seen adult cats this scared and nervous before. Then he began becoming scared and nervous, and it took a lot to get this kit anxious. Something serious had to be going on if all the brave warriors were this scared. He hunched over as he continued his trip to his brother, finally reaching his side and sitting himself down. He was one of the only friends that his brother had, and he wondered why. He really enjoyed Mintkit’s company, and always loved talking with him. He had heard apprentices say that it was sad that they were each other’s only friends, but he never understood. They had each other, so at least they weren’t lonely. He looked over at his brother and smiled. ”Why do you think everyone’s so nervous?” the small tom asked, his ear twitching. ”Maybe we could find out!” He suddenly dropped the anxiety he was carrying with him and beamed excitedly.
other
she has three apprenticed aged kits from a previous relationship that has ended and she has no interest in starting up again, though she does love her kits dearly
@The Little Robin
questions
none!
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Thank you to everyone who has applied so far and I apologize for the late response.

@CandyFlossCat - Firefall is now approved and accepted as Flintheart’s Possible Love Interest.
@Constellation - Splotchfeather, Pearcloud, Lucille and Redkit are now approved and accepted.
@Fuzzyfeline - Harepaw is now approved and accepted as Hawkfeather's Apprentice.
@itsyaboirussetbird - Cloudflight is now approved and accepted as Cloverheart’s Possible Love Interest.
@Aleka - Thrushflight, Inkpaw, Cranefeather, Frostedbelly and Birdmask are now approved and accepted.

If any of you wish to roleplay, contact me via a comment on my profile!

Last edited by Captain; October 14th, 2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@The Little Robin

Name with link: Nighthowl
Plot Ideas: After they interact a bit, Nighty could find himself softening to her.
Roleplaying Example: Here.
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Name with link: Smallpaw
Plot Ideas: Thinking...
Roleplaying example: See above section
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope
Apologies for not putting this on the form w/ link, but what roles are these cats applied for?

Last edited by Captain; October 14th, 2017 at 07:31 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:43 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Apologies for not putting this on the form w/ link, but what roles are these cats applied for?
No, my bad, I should have seen that was missing.
Smallpaw for Blackfrost's apprentice and actually, I might resign Nighty's form.

Last edited by Undercover; October 14th, 2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
No, my bad, I should have seen that was missing.
Smallpaw for Blackfrost's apprentice and actually, I might resign Nighty's form.
Ah, I see. Smallpaw is accepted as Blackfrost's Apprentice then. Thank you for applying. ^^
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:53 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Ah, I see. Smallpaw is accepted as Blackfrost's Apprentice then. Thank you for applying. ^^
Thank you for accepting.
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Your Local Fisherman

*bumping this once*