Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old May 11th, 2019, 01:40 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Sagittarius

The Skyclan leader's gaze was unwavering as he waited for the Shadowclan leader to begin speaking, right now his gaze was subdued, somewhat masking what he was feeling. It was hard to bottle up these emotions again, especially considering they were more than just brief feelings, but Grousestar knew he was in the presence of another leader and had to maintain some sort of mask. This wasn't just some.. Cat. They both held the same authority over their clans, even if the brown tabby was exactly doing his best as leader at the moment.

His pupils narrowed slightly as Windystar started, the voice high and squeaky like that of a nervous young warrior, but he cut himself off and attempted to start again. Sometimes Grousestar forgot he was the oldest leader amongst the others, and with that realization brought guilt. You've been acting like a mopey apprentice with nothing better to do than to cry and wallow in your emotions. The thought caused him to glower for a moment before he forced himself to focus back on the actual cat in front of him. He'd have time later to deal with his own thoughts.
When he heard what Windystar said, he blinked. Ready to question what the other leader was implying or outright saying. How had he been acting the previous gathering? But he stopped himself seeing as the other leader continued, following up with a much different approach than what he originally thought was going to be taken. It struck a chord in his heart, bringing back his previous thought. 'There are cats that still look up to you, or once did. You're letting them down. You're letting everyone down.'

It made his chest ache with grief and confusion, but his gaze remained glued to Windystar, waiting for him to continue, begging him to continue because if he spoke now his voice would break and his mask would shatter. Thankfully the younger leader did continue and it diverged further down a path that Grousestar did not expect. Waiting for his throat to unclench and the feeling of wishing to grieve to fade away, the brown tabby lightly cleared his throat. "I believe.. The word your looking for is a friend. You're saying I need a.. Friend." His words were spoken softly, as if to not strain his vocal chords and to keep his voice from quavering with his own emotions. This young leader made his way all the way from Shadowclan to Skyclan, took the risk of being battered by warriors and accusations, took the risk of possibly making an enemy of him, just to.. "Are.. Are you offering your friendship towards me, Windystar?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 21st, 2019, 04:59 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@The Cannibal

Windystar didn't feel as nervous as he thought he would. Yes, he was talking to the oldest, most experienced leader in the five Clans about friendship, but other than that, it was fine. Only a few of his nervous habits were actually showing. His fuzzy tail tip only flickered a little bit, grazing the hard floor. He forced himself not to sheathe and unsheathe his claws, one of his other nervous habits. That one he knew he should probably try to stop. He couldn't stop his tail though; it was as if it had a mind of it's own.

While he was speaking, he had noted the nonverbal reactions that Grousestar had shown. Narrowing of the pupils when he started (which only caused a little more embarrassment to Windystar), a quick blink (perhaps out of surprise), the way he'd kept his eyes fully on Windy. Though he was good at reading cat's emotions, it seemed Grousestar's didn't want to be known. As if they were hiding behind some sort of wall, a wall of strength and image. 'Fine,' he thought, realizing that the tom would have a reason he didn't want to make his emotions known. After all, they were equals, two leaders. He couldn't show weakness. Neither of them could. And yet, WIndystar already had. From his embarrassing start to his questionable ending. He had braced himself for the worst, and instead received... a question. Nothing accusatory, either. He very nearly broke down crying at the spot. With happy tears, of course. He couldn't believe that his ludicrous idea might become a reality.

He totally focused his bright gaze on Grousestar. "Yes," he answered the first question along with a small nod. He held his breath as the SkyClan leader went to speak again with no obvious negativity. He could have rejoiced right there. But he wasn't done. Just because Grousestar had made the connection didn't mean that he would accept. After all, Windy was a new leader. Young, inexperienced. But, he thought that a cat like him was what the Clans needed. Not someone who constantly fights with the other leaders, but someone who befriends them. "I am, Grousestar. Nothing more, nothing less.". Windystar had to vow to himself not to stoop so low as to force Groustsar to ally with ShadowClan, and of course not to fight with him. There would be no forcing in this, hopefully. Just a positive relationship. Windystar hoped for a positive answer.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 13th, 2019, 08:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@The Cannibal

Fennelheart stormed angrily into Grousestar’s den and spat on the ground before looking up at him,” What in Starclan’s name was that announcement. I mean no disrespect Grousestar, but are you a mouse brain? Joining Riverclan? Do you have no pride for Skyclan? Starclan created five clans for a reason, I’m certain Starclan wants five clans still. And, why did you appoint a Riverclanner as our deputy, if you insist on going through this, at least appoint a Skyclanner as deputy, so we will be equally represented, sir.” She took a deep breathe,” Sorry I snapped sir, I just really strongly disagree with this decision.” She confessed her eyes ablazed with rage and fury. She was fighting not to attack Grousestar and call him a traitor. First joining our clan with Riverclan, then appointing a Riverclanner as deputy...what next, he’ll resign. Starclan must be furious with him. But, the leader’s word is the word of Starclan...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 13th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Okapi

Grousestar sat up in his nest as he heard the approach of pawsteps outside of his den, his eyes immediately focusing on Fennelheart as she stormed in and spat at the very ground before him, his pupils narrowing and his jaw tightening. Being the polite cat he was, he would let her finish what she was saying, but already it was readily apparent he did not like the tone and attitude she was using with him. And it seems she thought her apology would just clear it up as if she didn't spit at the very feet of her leader.
Grousestar would stand in his nest and glare down at the female warrior, face taught with stern anger. "I know that I am generally seen as a relaxed and easy going leader, but I will not tolerate that tone in my den. You do not spit at me in my own den, and you do not call me a mouse brain. I am your leader, not your fellow warrior. I do not stand for blatant disrespect." His voice was sharp and easily heard, and his emerald eyes only reflected the muted anger he showed in his demeanor.
"I understand that moving is a big choice, and that not everyone is happy with it. But I have never taught my clan hatred for another clan. It is a shame that you see a problem with a Riverclan deputy. And it is a shame that you feel this strongly against joining another clan. Unfortunately, my decision is final and no amount of your disrespect will sway me in this matter. In fact, maybe you should stick with the apprentices in helping the elders move. Perhaps that will teach you some humility."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 14th, 2019, 11:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Okapi

Grousestar sat up in his nest as he heard the approach of pawsteps outside of his den, his eyes immediately focusing on Fennelheart as she stormed in and spat at the very ground before him, his pupils narrowing and his jaw tightening. Being the polite cat he was, he would let her finish what she was saying, but already it was readily apparent he did not like the tone and attitude she was using with him. And it seems she thought her apology would just clear it up as if she didn't spit at the very feet of her leader.
Grousestar would stand in his nest and glare down at the female warrior, face taught with stern anger. "I know that I am generally seen as a relaxed and easy going leader, but I will not tolerate that tone in my den. You do not spit at me in my own den, and you do not call me a mouse brain. I am your leader, not your fellow warrior. I do not stand for blatant disrespect." His voice was sharp and easily heard, and his emerald eyes only reflected the muted anger he showed in his demeanor.
"I understand that moving is a big choice, and that not everyone is happy with it. But I have never taught my clan hatred for another clan. It is a shame that you see a problem with a Riverclan deputy. And it is a shame that you feel this strongly against joining another clan. Unfortunately, my decision is final and no amount of your disrespect will sway me in this matter. In fact, maybe you should stick with the apprentices in helping the elders move. Perhaps that will teach you some humility."
Fennelheart went flush at getting told she would be treated like an apprentice for a bit,” I’m sorry Grousestar...I just was mad, and didn’t really throughly plan out what I was going to say, it was really disrespectful of me.” She flicked her tail,” The reason I have an issue with Frostflight being from Riverclan, is because, when you either resign or die, I feel that the members of Skyclan will be miss represented, as most of the apprentices will see the day you aren’t leader. I know I probably don’t need to worry about you stepping down from power any time soon, but I care about the kits and apprentices not being fairly represented when they are senior warriors.” She meowed hoping that Grousestar would not be offended that she aknowledged that he wasn’t immortal and the apprentices might see the day he isn’t the leader.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here