Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hello! ^^
by Rowan
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:22 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:15 PM
Introduction to stealth-y...
by Estelle
Last post by Rose
Today 10:43 PM
Mossy Lookout [Enforcers...
Last post by Rose
Today 10:42 PM
ShadowClan Kits' Playden
Last post by Rose
Today 10:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2016, 12:39 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
"Yes, Swiftfang," Burrpaw crouched, his balance even, ears pricked. Everything about him showed how alert he was. Tge apprentice regarded his mentor with calculating eyes. If he attacks me from the side, I'll roll under him and knock him off balance. If he jumps at me, I'll lunge beneath him and attack his under belly, Burrpaw calculated his responses early, anxious for the battle to begin.
Swiftfang nodded and padded a little bit closer, and then perked his ears up and charged dead ahead, right in front of Burrpaw's flank. His paws were spread out in an attempt to scare or frighten the apprentice, although he hoped that that wouldn't happen. His apprentice was more clever than that.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 13th, 2016 at 12:39 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 07:43 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for @toothlost!~

Badgerkit padded into the clearing, yawning as he did so, his black and white pelt neatly groomed as usual and his expression one of serenity. Lostkit! He thought, remembering the kit he had met yesterday, and a grin spread over his maw. He was looking forwards to getting to know her better, although he had spoken to her for quite a while yesterday and felt as though he knew her pretty well already. But there was probably more that he was missing...he was never the best on picking up at subtle things, although he could just feel that there was something missing from Lostkit's past that she wasn't telling him. He looked around for the she kit, wondering how hard she could be to spot...she does look different from pretty much anyone else here, he thought with a slight twinge of regret. It wasn't that he thought Lostkit wasn't as good as the rest of the other cats...but she was definitely different, and he was wondering how the other kits were going to take to her. He hoped that they wouldn't judge her at first sight, because she really was a great kit, and maybe they would be able to see as he had done. Besides, she really was a lot of fun...and she seemed to be able to get around just as well without her eyesight at any rate. He glanced around for her again, his eyes skimming over the other cats in hopes of seeing the familiar grey pelt of Lostkit.
Lostkit came stumbling into the clearing with an excited and surprised squeal as she toppled over a mossball left out from some other kits. She dramatically flopped and rolled onto her back, raising her paws in the air in a strange display of death. A giggle arose from her and she started laughing, looking like a crazy, eyeless kit, but she had no care for any of that. After a moment she poked her head up and rolled to her paws, scenting the air, only to be greeted with a mass of scents of her clanmates. No one stood out, it was just a mess. "Hm," she turned her head around and then started making her way slowly in a random direction, which was straight into the camp walls and she squeaked and stepped backwards, chuckling to herself before turning and sitting down at the very edge of the clearing and waiting for anything to happen. Her fathers were out doing warrior duties and her siblings were sleeping, so she was forced to wait for something excited- she was not in a state to be seeking her own adventures.
Old November 13th, 2016, 07:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(OPEN)
Sapphirekit ran out of the nursery with a wide smile. Crystalkit did as well, pouncing on him and pawing him. She rolled over him, then barreled into him, making him fall. "Hey! No fair!" he growled. "Sapphirestar was no match for his own little sister, Crystalstar." she mewed with mocking laughter. "Oh, shut up Crystalkit!" he growled again, and pounced on her angrily. "Ah! Mom help!" she laughed. "Shut up!" Sapphirekit repeated. Crystalkit kicked him off and laughed.
Sapphirekit had always been a sort of hot-head, but his sister truly tried to get on his nerves. He hated it when she mocked him, which she did often, and she always flirted with his friends. She tried and tried to get him mad, just to watch him get in trouble. Her blue eyes and crystal-grey pelt made many of his friends fall for her and it made him angry.
Crystalkit laughed and pawed him. "Oh, lighten up. It's not like you don't have a life-time before you can actually know how to fight." she purred. Sapphirekit let out a grunt, and looked away. "Oh, stop it! I'm only playin'!" she growled. Sapphirekit shot her a scowl. "Shut up! I don't care!" he growled. Crystalkit growled back and pounced angrily on him, and he fought back.

Last edited by monfang; November 13th, 2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:09 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
(OPEN)
Sapphirekit ran out of the nursery with a wide smile. Crystalkit did as well, pouncing on him and pawing him. She rolled over him, then barreled into him, making him fall. "Hey! No fair!" he growled. "Sapphirestar was no match for his own little sister, Crystalstar." she mewed with mocking laughter. "Oh, shut up Crystalkit!" he growled again, and pounced on her angrily. "Ah! Mom help!" she laughed. "Shut up!" Sapphirekit repeated. Crystalkit kicked him off and laughed.
Sapphirekit had always been a sort of hot-head, but his sister truly tried to get on his nerves. He hated it when she mocked him, which she did often, and she always flirted with his friends. She tried and tried to get him mad, just to watch him get in trouble. Her blue eyes and crystal-grey pelt made many of his friends fall for her and it made him angry.
Crystalkit laughed and pawed him. "Oh, lighten up. It's not like you don't have a life-time before you can actually know how to fight." she purred. Sapphirekit let out a grunt, and looked away. "Oh, stop it! I'm only playin'!" she growled. Sapphirekit shot her a scowl. "Shut up! I don't care!" he growled. Crystalkit growled back and pounced angrily on him, and he fought back.
Blueheart padded back into camp and saw a couple of kits quarreling. She padded over and looked down at them which wise blue eyes. “What're you two fightin' about?” she asked, sitting down and wrapping her dark brown tail over her paws. Her dark brown face showed her age. She was older than most everyone in ShadowClan, and she'd seen a lot. The elder peered down at the kits. “Well I don't like it when young'uns fight, so if you please would stop, I might just tell you a story.” she meowed, flicking her ears in a friendly way.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Blueheart padded back into camp and saw a couple of kits quarreling. She padded over and looked down at them which wise blue eyes. “What're you two fightin' about?” she asked, sitting down and wrapping her dark brown tail over her paws. Her dark brown face showed her age. She was older than most everyone in ShadowClan, and she'd seen a lot. The elder peered down at the kits. “Well I don't like it when young'uns fight, so if you please would stop, I might just tell you a story.” she meowed, flicking her ears in a friendly way.
Sapphirekit and Crystalkit looked up and smiled. "Yeah, Sapphirekit! Stop fighting!" she laughed. "Shut up, Crystalkit." he growled quietly and they both padded to Blueheart. Crystal had a confident, bouncy walk while Sapphire was more like his mother with a slow, stalkish walk. They sat down and listened.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:07 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Sapphirekit and Crystalkit looked up and smiled. "Yeah, Sapphirekit! Stop fighting!" she laughed. "Shut up, Crystalkit." he growled quietly and they both padded to Blueheart. Crystal had a confident, bouncy walk while Sapphire was more like his mother with a slow, stalkish walk. They sat down and listened.
That's better. Blueheart thought with satisfaction. “Well, firstly, what would you like me to tell you about?” she asked, settling into a comfortable crouch with her forepaws tucked up under her chest. The cream molly with blackish points looked at the kits, amused. Kits. She thought, smiling at them. She wasn't cranky like most elders, but she was also older than most elders. She'd seen a lot in her lifetime, and felt certain that she'd have an interesting enough story to please the kits.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:49 PM

Quote:

That's better. Blueheart thought with satisfaction. “Well, firstly, what would you like me to tell you about?” she asked, settling into a comfortable crouch with her forepaws tucked up under her chest. The cream molly with blackish points looked at the kits, amused. Kits. She thought, smiling at them. She wasn't cranky like most elders, but she was also older than most elders. She'd seen a lot in her lifetime, and felt certain that she'd have an interesting enough story to please the kits.
"Do you know the story of StarClan?" Crystalkit asked. "Yeah, I love that one." Sapphirekit mewed. They didn't agree on alot but they were going to be close friends. They were going to need to be with the upcoming evil that was about to wipe over the land.
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:02 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"Do you know the story of StarClan?" Crystalkit asked. "Yeah, I love that one." Sapphirekit mewed. They didn't agree on alot but they were going to be close friends. They were going to need to be with the upcoming evil that was about to wipe over the land.
Blueheart sighed. Of all the stories, and they pick the onestory I don't know very well. She thought, looking down at the kits. “Um.... Well, when warriors die, their spirits find their way up to the stars, where all the ancestors of all of us live together in the stars. But not cats that don't believe in StarClan. Nobody knows what happens to them....” she trailed off, not sure what else there was too this story. “How about something else?” she suggested, hoping to change the subject. Stories off StarClan bothered her, for she didn't believe in StarClan.
Old November 14th, 2016, 05:15 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Swiftfang nodded and padded a little bit closer, and then perked his ears up and charged dead ahead, right in front of Burrpaw's flank. His paws were spread out in an attempt to scare or frighten the apprentice, although he hoped that that wouldn't happen. His apprentice was more clever than that.
(Is he going for the front or side?)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 14th, 2016, 06:29 AM

Quote:

Blueheart sighed. Of all the stories, and they pick the onestory I don't know very well. She thought, looking down at the kits. “Um.... Well, when warriors die, their spirits find their way up to the stars, where all the ancestors of all of us live together in the stars. But not cats that don't believe in StarClan. Nobody knows what happens to them....” she trailed off, not sure what else there was too this story. “How about something else?” she suggested, hoping to change the subject. Stories off StarClan bothered her, for she didn't believe in StarClan.
"How about when you were an apprentice!" Sapphirekit piped up. "Yeah, yeah! What did you have to do?" Crystalkit asked.
Closed Thread