Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:32 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Aolani
Today 07:25 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 07:25 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:22 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2017, 03:14 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShinePaw raced off, not wanting to wait around any longer. No more holding back...just run...run...run free
Phantompaw watched Shinepaw take off, uncertain of whether this was part if the hunting or Shinepaw was running away from her. Hoping that this was just part of the hunting, the dilute calico molly took off after her friend, her paws flying effortlessly over the tough moorland grass and open hills, racing after the silver she-cat.
Old June 11th, 2017, 06:29 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
Midgepaw backed away, their lip curling up to reveal long pointed fangs. Despite being nearly half of Rushpaw's age and size, Midgepaw could look rather threatening when they weren't trying to. Perhaps it was because of their heritage, which mainly consisted if fierce and fiendish cats who would kill for so much as a mouse tail if they felt like it. Midgepaw blinked and shook themselves, but was unsuccessful and just stood there a moment, fur bristling and body trembling. After a few moments, they raced after Rushpaw, although not at full speed. Tears slipped down Midgepaw's face, and they wondered how they had messed up so badly. “W-wait! I-I didn't mean it l-like t-t-that . . . .” the gray and white apprentice called quietly, slowing to halt to catch their breath.
Rushpaw stopped running and turned around to look at Midgepaw. He put his rabbit down and began to speak. "I'm sorry, Midgepaw.. I think I must've overreacted... If I get told that I'm lying, even if I know that I am, I get sad and angry at the same time..", he sighed, wiping the tears off of his ginger fur with his forepaws.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; June 11th, 2017 at 06:32 AM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:41 AM
questionmark

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Dewpaw frowned at the other cats uneasiness, and was about to say that they didn't have to go talk to him when it was Sparrowpaw who spotted them. The young tom dropped two thrushes on the pile and smiled at Midgepaw and Dewpaw, quickly padding over to them. Although he was the same age as Dewpaw, about 10 1/2 moons, he had a slightly larger build then both of the other apprentices. Though not as bubbly as the molly, he was still an overall friendly cat. He dipped his head in greeting. "Hey, Dewpaw," he said. His gaze wandered to Midgepaw. He took a second before responding, probably conjuring up what his response is. The smile returned to his face, and he dipped his head to her all the same as if he knew her. "Hey, it's nice to meet you," he said warmly, all while wondering who the cat was. "My name is Sparrowpaw." He shot a questioning look toward Dewpaw.
Being the talkative one, Dewpaw immediately responded. She seemed to give a little bounce on her paws and glanced at the other she-cat. "This is Midgepaw," she introduced, returning her gaze to Sparrowpaw. "She's new here. She's going to be training with us!"
"That's great!" Purred Sparrowpaw, genuine pep in his voice. He asked the newcomer, flicking an ear in nonchalance at his surroundings.
Midgepaw paused, holding completely still with ears pricked and eyes narrowed. After a moment, the smaller, younger cat relaxed a bit, but not fully. They were clearly on edge and not ready to trust the other cat. So far Midgepaw had failed to befriend any cats their age, but Midgepaw didn't really care or notice very often, even though they had to look up at everyone else. And nothing too bad had happened except the two times that Midgepaw had fallen into a panic attack and nearly attacked their friend, Rushpaw. Those had never happened to Midgepaw before meeting the older tom cat, and Midgepaw hoped that they would never happen again, but the dappled apprentice felt deep inside that they would happen again, and it could only get worse from Midgepaw Midgepaw blinked and returned to reality, gazing around for a moment. They shot Dewpaw a grateful glance as she yet again introduced them to someone, but they were also somewhat embarrassed that they hadn't done it themselves, even when they knew their voice would've failed them if they tried. Midgepaw blinked uncertainly, then dipped their head. “N-nice to meet you, too. .” Midge said in a deep but wavering voice, sizing up the older apprentice with wary yellow eyes. The fur along Midgepaw's spine was standing up, and after they'd realized this, they quickly forced it flat again, raising their scarred leg the way they always did when they were rather unsure and wary of what was going on.

( Sorry it's so late! )
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:48 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Rushpaw stopped running and turned around to look at Midgepaw. He put his rabbit down and began to speak. "I'm sorry, Midgepaw.. I think I must've overreacted... If I get told that I'm lying, even if I know that I am, I get sad and angry at the same time..", he sighed, wiping the tears off of his ginger fur with his forepaws.
Midgepaw took a step back, their fur bristling and eyes narrowed to slits. They were reevaluating their opinion on Rushpaw, even though they were responsible for what had just happened. Midgepaw remained silent, having learned from their previous mistake of speaking so openly. Midgepaw nodded, understanding and something else, possibly insecurity flashed in the yellow depths of Midgepaw's eyes. They nodded and sat down with their left forepaw raised above the ground, watching Rushpaw with a guarded expression.

Last edited by doghouse; June 11th, 2017 at 07:49 AM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw took a step back, their fur bristling and eyes narrowed to slits. They were reevaluating their opinion on Rushpaw, even though they were responsible for what had just happened. Midgepaw remained silent, having learned from their previous mistake of speaking so openly. Midgepaw nodded, understanding and something else, possibly insecurity flashed in the yellow depths of Midgepaw's eyes. They nodded and sat down with their left forepaw raised above the ground, watching Rushpaw with a guarded expression.
Rushpaw looked at them again and sat down. Realizing his fur was brushing Midgepaw's, the ginger point Siamese tom scooted away from the younger apprentice so that he wouldn't embarrass himself.

Old June 11th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Rushpaw looked at them again and sat down. Realizing his fur was brushing Midgepaw's, the ginger point Siamese tom scooted away from the younger apprentice so that he wouldn't embarrass himself.
@Skelly

Old June 11th, 2017, 11:32 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
"Mew?" Silentkit peeped. She was very newborn, so she had no idea what words meant, and also couldn't see. She decided to follow the source of noise, but keep her distance. She started shuffling towards the figure, which she thought was named Flightkit. What could this be?
Flight kit pawed at her sisters head,waiting for her to say something.She had only opened her eyes yesterday and had no idea that silentkit couldn't see or know what words mean."Why are your eyes closed?" She asked,continuing to paw at her sisters head.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:41 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Hazelfeather felt a little uneasy as her fellow clanmate landed right in front of her meal. She tried to mirror Fawnflower's happy smile, but it looked more like her smile was crooked. Hoping she didn't look like she was faking it,
she ripped off one of the hindlegs of the furry hare and offered it to Fawnflower. "I was looking for someone to share a meal with before patrol. It's best to be ready for anything with a full stomach" She sat up and deposited the piece at the other cat's forepaws. "Please, sit." Sitting back down, Hazelfeather started to eat on the rabbit. You've really blown it this time. What were you thinking, Hazel?And that smile? Seriously? Her mind scolded her as she hunched over even lower in shame.
Fawnflower wasn't exactly concerned with her clanmate's strange smile- in fact, she took it as a compliment that she had made someone seem so happy. Her eyes glimmering with thanks as Hazelfeather offered her a hare's leg, the warrior sat down beside her with happiness, nodding her head respectfully before taking a bite out of the prey rather carefully. "That's true-- I've been a bit hungry lately, anyways. Thank goodness newleaf has decided to pass by rather easily- I was worried for a bit, what with the colder weather leaf-bare brought before it." She mewed, after swallowing her first bite with ease. It was nice to find someone to talk to, even if they looked rather down after she'd sat down. Is she ashamed for me trying to sit here? Nonsense- I made her smile, didn't I? "Are you alright, anyways? You're seeming a bit blue, now that I think about it a little more."
Old June 11th, 2017, 04:21 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
=
Peachpaw, shorter than her mentor, with shorter legs, was having to take more strides to keep up with him, though they walked together. They weren't in step with each other, but Oeachpaw wasn't going to make him slow down for her. She wanted to see it all, and if they slowed she might not get to see it. She listened carefully to Blackice as he spoke to her. She listened intently, her pale orange and fiery tufted ears were perked forwards to listen. "Yes Blackice." She responded respectfully, remembering he was big in the rules, so she felt it necessary to address him properly. Her curiousity got the better of her, slowly creeping out of control. "What about Thunderclan? Blazingstar told us that they were crossing our borders a lot, and they even had some battles! What if I see one of them? What if they try to attack? Wait, where is Thunderclan? I want to see them!" She launched her flurry of questions upon him, not even remembering to slow it down a bit and take it slow. She didn't pause for a moment to think he might have a hard time remembering everything she asked, or she had spoken too fast that he might have understood her. She wasn't paying attention to that. She just wanted to know all she could.
Slowing down, the tom hesitated for a moment. "Ah... yes. Thunderclan, well Peachpaw I..." He wasn't sure he was ready to tell the apprentice his thoughts. But what was the worst thing that could happen?
"Just because some cat says something, doesn't mean it's true. Just because some cat says another clan is crossing the border, they're not always right.
Taking a deep breath, Blackice let out a short sigh. "If you would like,
I'll take you to see the border for yourself. Maybe we might find something for Blazingstar or proof Thunderclan hasn't done anything. If we get attacked,
get behind me. And remember to keep your claws out." He mewed. Pointing in the direction of the border, Blackice knew this might be a bad idea. His apprentice was still a young cat, fresh out the nursery. Blackice flicked the tip of his tail. "Come on now, not much day light left." He said, walking off.
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:12 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Slowing down, the tom hesitated for a moment. "Ah... yes. Thunderclan, well Peachpaw I..." He wasn't sure he was ready to tell the apprentice his thoughts. But what was the worst thing that could happen?
"Just because some cat says something, doesn't mean it's true. Just because some cat says another clan is crossing the border, they're not always right.
Taking a deep breath, Blackice let out a short sigh. "If you would like,
I'll take you to see the border for yourself. Maybe we might find something for Blazingstar or proof Thunderclan hasn't done anything. If we get attacked,
get behind me. And remember to keep your claws out." He mewed. Pointing in the direction of the border, Blackice knew this might be a bad idea. His apprentice was still a young cat, fresh out the nursery. Blackice flicked the tip of his tail. "Come on now, not much day light left." He said, walking off.
Oeachpaw listened, slightly confused. She could understand why a non-Clanmates would lie and tell fibs, but why on earth would a Clanmates tell a lie to one of their own? She didn't understand it. So apparently what Blackice seemed to be saying was never trust what someone said? Her assumed meanings we're bringing up more questions. What about Surgestrom? Or Onyxwhisper? Or even Blazingstar? What about Blackice? Could she not trust any of them either? "Does that mean that someeone so you say might not be true either?" She queried. She was curious, no harm was meant in the question, even if it did sound accusing. But she followed him nonetheless. She was gullible and naive. Almost any answer suited her. "Oh yes, Blackice, I really want to see it. And don't worry, I'll be fine if we get attacked. I trust you." The last three words were filled with a pride and a confidence that she wanted to show to her mentor, and she certainly wasn't aware that those three words contradicted the afore mentioned question.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread