Today 11:30 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 11:27 AM
Sky Glade
Last post by Moonraven
Today 11:09 AM

Old April 30th, 2024, 05:09 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

RaspberrySplotch
RaspberryKit, RaspberryPaw

ThunderClan Warrior

___

@taillow - RedHawk is next! Then @Katiethewolfchild with SproutFleck!

___

RaspberrySplotch lunged at the creature, aiming to rake her claws down it's side to distract it.

___

RaspberrySplotch rolled a 52
Old May 1st, 2024, 08:50 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons

If the circumstances weren't so serious - and Redhawk wasn't nearly petrified with fear from her last run-in with this beast - the hornet would've chuckled heartily at Mudhound's distraction technique. It would certainly catch attention, she was sure! Hopefully it would distract this wretched creature long enough for her to deliver some payback for it launching her into the remains of their old camp.

"I want to work on unbalancing it. Go for t-the legs. I'm gonna help c-control its tail with Wolfhive." She had confidence the tom could do some hefty damage but that tail, she knew, was strong. Better to have two warriors attempting to hold it down. As the last member from Bumblestar's team leapt out, Redhawk dashed out after them and made a hornet-line for the Fisher's tail. Joining Wolfhive on the other side she aimed to sink her teeth into the beast's tail - if she succeeded she'd yank back as hard as she could along with Wolfhive, hoping the sudden movement would cause the creature to fall backwards.

[ Sunleap - @Katiethewolfchild - you're next! ] [ Aldercry - @Bean ] [ Sproutfleck - @blxze. ]
[ Wolfhive - @BEAR. - just so you know red joined wolf to help with the fisher's tail! ]

Last edited by taillow; May 2nd, 2024 at 08:34 AM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 03:59 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Amused

._______._____._______

Sproutfleck Rolled: 82!
[Beefed up T1 Activated]
._______._____._______.

Sproutfleck bit his tongue to hold back a snarl as soon as he spotted the creature.
How dare it want to kill warriors! But his anger was a virtue for once. Things began
occuring in rapid succession, and he was prepared to beat the crap out of it. With a
lungeof which he made sure not to get in the way of anything, but darted at the legs
as he attempted to clamp one in his jaws, fury eminent in his blazing green hues.
Sproutfleck then attempted to scratch that same foreleg, More likely than not landing
the blow.

._______._____._______
|Npc! -- @Starfall | @Sunleap |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; May 17th, 2024 at 05:33 AM.
Old May 6th, 2024, 09:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Moonmaul || He/Him || Next up: @/ The Fisher

Rolled: 69

It's a good thing he showed up. Just in case other's got too scared and didn't act. Fools, the lot of them. With a snarl he moved forwards as his team advanced. Two going for the tail? Alright he'd go for the leg. Aiming to sink his teeth into any surface he could find.

--------------------------------------------
The Fisher
HP: [170/250] Legendary Actions : III Legendary Reactions: I
Next up: @Rani

Mudhound rolled a 99 !
Carrioncaller rolled a 49 !
Redhawk rolled a 25 !

Successes: 8 of 14! ( +2 Success due to Sneak Attack)
Pass

Suddenly it was getting attacked. Little beings from all sides. An unGodly snarl echoes in the former home. It's fangs out for display. It is now Enraged.

With a swipe of it's tail, it hits
Badgerear ( @Maybi )
Sproutfleck ( @zBlaze )
Wolfhive ( @BEAR. )
and Redhawk ( @taillow )
Each character takes 13 points of damage.

Four cats flung backwards with a powerful blow of the tail. Now laying on their back a foxlength ( 10 paces) away from The Fisher.
  • Surprise round was successful! The Fisher took 80 points of damage!
  • The Fisher is Discombobulated due to high success rate of Mudhound's Group! It's attacks are now rolled with disadvantage! for the Next 2 Turns!
  • The Fisher lost 20 points of Hp from Spiderthroat's Group!
  • The Fisher is unable to use it's Right Front Leg! It's Claw attack damage will be halved for the Next Turn!
  • The Fisher lost 40 Points of HP from Redhawk's Group!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Each of your Characters has a total of 50 Hp! Don't hit 0! It's not death...unless you don't make a roll over 100 twice.

Keep track of how much Hp you have!

[Mud's Group Status Effect Team] Mudhound @Rani , Carrioncaller @Neptune. , Eggbite @Ladiebugg , Violetfreckle @vellichor

[Spider's group Fight Team 1 Hp Lower] Spiderthroat @/Starfall , Orangeblossom @Dolomedes , Badgerear @Maybi (changed teams)

[BumbleWolf's group Physical Impairment Team] Bumblestar @Dino , Wolfhive @BEAR. , Skunkstripe @Tiabirb , Raspberrysplotch @Ladiebugg

[Red's Group Fight Team 2 Hp Lower] Redhawk @taillow , Sproutfleck @blxze. , Moonmaul (NPC/Starfall) , Sunleap @Katiethewolfchild

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 6th, 2024 at 11:00 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:30 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Oh yay! They were hitting it hard!!!
Oh no! Sunset-bird and Woofie! (and other cats, even if they werent the priority Mudhound still cared about them)

The tripod didnt hesitate, darting in and getting right in the fishers face as they continued to yowl and yell and flaunt the bright leaves and feathers in their pelt trying to be so distracting there was no way it could focus on going after the cats it'd hit. They also had a secret weapon but that was something else....

"I HATE YOU YOU STUPID BEAST TAKE THIS!!!!"

With a heave of a paw a giant pawful of sticky and stinky mud was thrown right at the fishers face, trying to his as much and hard as possible to blind the beast. Hey, maybe they even did some damage with the little sharp stone that were in the muck Mudhound felt digging into their paw as they threw.

But hit or miss one thing was clear, it'd probably seriously piss off the pine fisher. Yeaaaaah time to beat it. Darting back before the tripod could be hit Mudhound dodged and weaved as much as possible away from any furious blows being big and loud gained them, howling startlingly like a bloodhound as they did.

More noise to cover the other cats actions and if the fisher was blinded maybe it'd be more keen on chasing the howling nuisance on a mad dash around the sinkhole then further damage the attackers. Maybe.

Rolled: 87
(Next cats in order are Carrioncaller @Neptune. Eggbite @Ladiebugg Violetfreckle @vellichor before the teams shift to the fight team 1)

Last edited by Rani; May 7th, 2024 at 08:07 AM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 06:48 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Carrioncaller
~<>~
67 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior || Just a Scratch
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

[d100 roll: 75]

The other teams had damaged the beast, but its tail turned out to be quite a powerful weapon in its own right, and the guttural yowl it released was enough to have Carrioncaller shuddering, knowing that he'll be hearing that sound in his nightmares for moons to come. This beast was not something that could be easily taken on - but ThunderClan was doing well so far.

As Mudhound yells once more and throws whatever he can at the beast from one side, Carrioncaller takes a similar approach from the other side, grabbing a stick and lobbing it at the monster.

"Hey!" He shouts, not quite as loud, but trying to get its attention, "hey, ugly! Look this way!! I bet your mom doesn't love you!" He's resorted to insulting the thing's mother... perhaps a bit of a juvenile tactic, but if it works for some grown warriors, who's to say it won't work on the beast encroaching on their land?

[ @Ladiebugg - eggbite and @vellichor - violetfreckle are up next in this round!! ]
Old May 7th, 2024, 06:56 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

23 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

@vellichor VioletFreckle is next!

Then we move on to the attack 1 team ( SpiderThroat @Starfall , OrangeBlossom @Dolomedes , BadgerEar @Maybi )

___

EggBite yelled, trying to attract the Fishers attention before running in circles around it.

Rolled d20: 8
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:17 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

A grin split her face as the stupid mangy creature suffered at the hands of ThunderClan claws. Obviously, what she was doing seemed to be working, so she kept running and throwing stones, careful not to accidentally hit any Clanmates. As much as she itched to be up there doing damage, Violetfreckle knew her role was just as important, just less... glamorous? Dangerous? Both? Both. Her eyes widened as the fisher hit a couple Clanmates -- Redhawk and Wolfhive included. She stopped for a moment to watch the two carefully, making sure they got up. Once they (hopefully) did, she would coninue again, yowling and screaming in time with Mudhound.

// @Starfall you're up next -- violetfreckle rolled a 33! \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 9th, 2024, 09:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Fisher is going to use one of it's Legendary Actions!

The Fisher let out chitters as noise began to overtake it's senses once more. Chitters and chatters, lowering itself down to the ground as it's tail began to flick back and fourth. Scratching at it's ears, wincing as it's left leg pulses in pain.

After a moment, it let out a high pitched scream.
  • Mudhound's Group will roll at disadvantage for the next turn! (Roll your d100 twice and take the lower number) Your characters ears are ringing!

The scream loud enough to make anything nearby flinch. It can be there for a screaming match too. Reeling back, it flings itself around, anyone attacking any part of it's body flung back. Claws outstretched it reaches for any nearby group.

[ The fisher rolled an 89, and a 30. Due to Discombobulation it will be going with the 30 ]

The Claw Attack Misses Mudhound @Rani.
The Claw Attack hits Eggbite @Ladiebugg you take your character takes 20 pts of damage halved
The Claw Attack hits Carrioncaller @Neptune. your character takes 20 points of damage halved
The Claw Attack hits Violetfreckle @vellichor your character takes 20 points of damage halved

Taking the chance to fall back, clambering over to the leaning Willow that hangs over the pit in the middle. Claws scratching and latching into the wood as it once again lowers itself, tail lashing behind it.

It looks as if it's preparing something....hope you all roll high.

----------------------------------------------

Spiderthroat
HP : 45 / 50
Spiderthroat has been knocked prone! He will take this turn getting back up and has taken 15 points of damage!

Orangeblossom @Dolomedes You're up ! /w\

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:52 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom lets out a wince as the beast twirled its tail around oddly and managed to hit like a lot of cats but he didn't have the most time to really see who it was exactly before he was falling back a bit from the creature. He was lucky that he did because it swiped out soon after and hit most of Mudhound's group and the ginger warrior let out a yowl. His was drowned out as the thing let out a horrid screech that had him tumbling over his own paws from the force and he tumbled, left crashing into the floor. He was quick to get back on his paws but decided to try and loop around for the creature's back paws again, still choosing to treat it like a fox and not go face to face with it.
[ Orangeblossom rolls a 79 on his D100! ]
[ Orangeblossom uses this turn to move to a better position ]
[ Orange health: 45/50 from the screech stumble ]

[ @Starfall - To make sure I did this right? Treating it sort of like DND, lol || @Maybi - Badgerear! Your turn! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!