Today 10:16 AM

Old January 27th, 2019, 06:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Quarantine Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Crimsonlion sat on his own from the other cats, his fur was matted and messy and he looked like he hadnt slept in days. Another cough ripped through him as he gasp despratly for air,
Once the small fit was done he played their helplessly, wishing he could see Riversong... But he knew full well that he couldnt, unless he wanted her to get sick as well. Maybe if he just kept his distance when he saw her, she would be ok... Maybe... As the wind blew a familiar scent hit his runny nose. Riversong?! he thought as he made his way to the other side of the camp and behind a tree. @jupiter

It was quite the hike up, the calico queen had struggled all the way to the sea stones, avoiding patrols and borders just to get here. Just to see crimson. It was risky coming here pregnant, and so close to birthing too but she couldn’t stand being alive for much longer. The isolation and depressed state of the clan was hard enough to face, especially when she was so emotional already.
She awkwardly lumbered towards the makeshift camp, an odd sort of sour scent wafting from the walled up camp. Stumbling forward she found a spot by a nearby tree in a simple attempt for cover, just to regain her breath before she could find a way in. “He’s in there someone, you just got to think riversong, just think” she collapsed between the twisted roots of the beech tree, panting from the export. Conceiving possible ways to get in without being spotted, without risking her health. But few things came to mind and daylight was running out, she couldn’t make it back to camp by herself. Not in the dark. Than the sound of pawsteps got her attention, briefly snapping out of her thoughts to look up and prepare herself to be faced with some grumpy feline. She’d need an excuse, any would do. Just think river just think!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 27th, 2019, 06:18 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

It was quite the hike up, the calico queen had struggled all the way to the sea stones, avoiding patrols and borders just to get here. Just to see crimson. It was risky coming here pregnant, and so close to birthing too but she couldn’t stand being alive for much longer. The isolation and depressed state of the clan was hard enough to face, especially when she was so emotional already.
She awkwardly lumbered towards the makeshift camp, an odd sort of sour scent wafting from the walled up camp. Stumbling forward she found a spot by a nearby tree in a simple attempt for cover, just to regain her breath before she could find a way in. “He’s in there someone, you just got to think riversong, just think” she collapsed between the twisted roots of the beech tree, panting from the export. Conceiving possible ways to get in without being spotted, without risking her health. But few things came to mind and daylight was running out, she couldn’t make it back to camp by herself. Not in the dark. Than the sound of pawsteps got her attention, briefly snapping out of her thoughts to look up and prepare herself to be faced with some grumpy feline. She’d need an excuse, any would do. Just think river just think!

Crimsonlions eyes widened at the site of his mate a few steps away. "Riversong?!"
He called out as made his way closer to her. What was she doing here? She made her way all the up here just to see him? His mind swarmed with questions as he made his way towards her.
@jupiter

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old January 27th, 2019, 06:57 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Crimsonlions eyes widened at the site of his mate a few steps away. "Riversong?!"
He called out as made his way closer to her. What was she doing here? She made her way all the up here just to see him? His mind swarmed with questions as he made his way towards her.
@jupiter

It was than that crimson showed up, padding hurriedly toward her, worry written over his features as clear as day. “Crimsonlion!” She let out a relieved breath slowly getting up and stumbling towards him, swaying awkwardly with the added weight of kittens. “W- why are you here.. lion you aren’t sick.. I’m here to take you home” She stammered quickly, there was so many things running through her head she could barely keep everything straight.
She could see his hesitance to embrace her but she didn’t care, she rushed straight for him nearly stumbling and tripping over her own paws before burying her face into his shoulder. “Crimson I couldn’t stand a few more days with you here, come on, we have to go before the patrol comes” she urged

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 27th, 2019, 07:08 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

It was than that crimson showed up, padding hurriedly toward her, worry written over his features as clear as day. “Crimsonlion!” She let out a relieved breath slowly getting up and stumbling towards him, swaying awkwardly with the added weight of kittens. “W- why are you here.. lion you aren’t sick.. I’m here to take you home” She stammered quickly, there was so many things running through her head she could barely keep everything straight.
She could see his hesitance to embrace her but she didn’t care, she rushed straight for him nearly stumbling and tripping over her own paws before burying her face into his shoulder. “Crimson I couldn’t stand a few more days with you here, come on, we have to go before the patrol comes” she urged
The tom didn't know if he was angry, happy, sad, relived, or what he was feeling. Just seeing his mate made him feel better, but he knew that she was in danger just being around him. "I am sick... You need to leave. It's not safe here." He meowed as he looked around to make sure no one was near. The wind had begun to pick up rapidly and snow began to fall from the sky in thick flakes, sticking to his coat and causing another cough to rip through him violently. "Your danger here River... you need to leave, now!" He said trying to act mean and cold, in hopes that he would get her to leave so she would be safe. It broke his heart to be so mean towards her, but sometimes he needed to be. She was more important to him than anything else in this world.

Old January 27th, 2019, 07:55 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Raventuft felt terrible. This was even worse than anything he had ever felt. His joints ached, nose was runny, and his head felt...strange. He had no idea why her had to be moved to this...place! It was horrible, the air of sickness all around. How is this supposed to help us get better? He thought, frustrated, but he kept his muzzle shut and settled down on the hard ground.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 28th, 2019, 05:46 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Infirmary

Windystar had 9 lives to lose.

Why had he trekked all the way from ShadowClan camp to Seastones in his condition? Well, he still needed to be there for ShadowClan as it’s only leader. He still don’t know who to pick for the deputy. So, as the Clan’s only leader, he needed to stay back and lead. He didn’t want to spread any sickness, so he slipped out of camp to go see the medicine cat apprentice, Goosepaw. He hadn’t heard much about them, and honestly wanted to know more.

As he arrived, the rattling coughs chilled his bones. He was coughing as well, but he didn’t think it was that bad. That’s why he wanted to be treated early, so he’d be fine, right? He had to be. So he looked around, trying to find an obvious medical area. “Goosepaw?” he called - or croaked. Ouch. His voice was sore. That couldn’t be a good sign.

@Peachy

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 28th, 2019, 06:22 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @Cosmo ]

Feeling horrible, Mistfall did not even bother to leave her nest. Feverish gaze watched the cats around her though did not seem to take much of it in. She was pretty far into whitecough and was getting close to forming into greencough. At first she had not noticed she was getting sick. She had known that some of her clan-mates came down with the case of whitecough and greencough, but she had believed herself to be fine. The molly had helped some of her clan-mates to the quarantine area and hadn't been getting much rest lately, leaving her a bit weaker than usual, and it was long before she had caught the illness as well. Now she was experiencing the symptoms, which were quickly growing worse due to not going to get treated right away.

Her main fear was that she may have spread the sickness in her earlier stages.

A kit, not too long before his apprenticeship, laid a nest a bit away from Mistfall. The smaller tom had quickly made his way through the stages of whitecough into greencough. After all, he was just a kit and wasn't strong enough to fight the illness. Due to not really having parents looking after him, the tom's symptoms were not discovered until a little while ago, after many of his clan-mates. He honestly wasn't too sure what was happening and why he was feeling so terrible. Though the tom had been aware of how scared some of the cats seemed to be for those who were sick and figured out that this wasn't just bad, but this was something really bad and probably dangerous. There wasn't anything like this in his life time, when someone was sick they just went to the medicine cat - though he supposed that would be very difficult for himself and his clan-mates since Heatherfur had resigned without an apprentice to take her place. But still, there were cats from all the clans here, and that was definitely something to worry about for him. Plus, it seemed to keep getting harder to breath.

[ @Peachy ]

Voleskip laid by himself in a nest. He was deep in his own thoughts, ice gaze staring at the ground, not really paying much attention to those around him. The tom wondered is Thornshadow was worried about him or if he would react much if Voleskip never returned to camp. His brother seemed to not wish to bother with him lately. Voleskip wished to talk to him and part of him knew that if they were both sick then Thornshadow wouldn't have an excuse to not speak with him nor spend some time together, but he didn't want his brother to be sick. The pale tabby had greencough, and it was definitely not something he would ever wish upon someone else. The sickness the horrible and it left him in pain, just wanting to lay in the makeshift nest for the rest of his life, not sure it this illness would ever leave him.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; January 28th, 2019 at 06:23 AM.
Old January 28th, 2019, 08:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Infirmary

@Cosmo

A grey apprentice with iced over blue eyes carefully stepped into the camp. She inhailed before wheezing slightly. She sniffed the air carefully picking up Oriolestorm’s scent. She carefully approached her,” Oriolestorm.” She murmered, normally she was nervous and on edge, but she was so tired, she didn’t have the energy to be skittish. (White cough)

A small brown-furred kit curled up against the ground shivering. The Riverclan kit, Waterlilykit knew she was sick, but thought they banished her from Riverclan until better. She assumed she would die because Riverclan lacked a medicine cat. She thought only Riverclan was doing this because they lacked the medicine cat. (White cough)

@Charmer

A black kit with a white underbelly laid in the camp. She understood why they sent her away. She laid still waiting for Shinefang or Ringpaw whoever it was to come treat her. (Green cough)
@Delta

A small kit scrunched up into a tight little ball wheezing and coughing. She looked miserable and felt worse than she looked. (Green cough)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 28th, 2019 at 08:18 AM.
Old January 28th, 2019, 11:38 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

After a long while of travling the molly finally arrived in the camp. The sour smell of sickness filled her nose as she placed the kit in a spot near the others. "You going to be ok." she said giving him a final lick on the head. @Snowkapi

Old January 28th, 2019, 11:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
After a long while of travling the molly finally arrived in the camp. The sour smell of sickness filled her nose as she placed the kit in a spot near the others. "You going to be ok." she said giving him a final lick on the head. @Snowkapi
The little kit looked up at the warrior and gave a quick glance hoping the warrior wouldn’t get sick,” Don’t get sick.” He murmered

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here