Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old August 17th, 2018, 12:32 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Jazz' character creator+Free art!

|| @Hazelfish ||

Ah, I see you've used the character creating form XD

The "art" part is a form for the art piece on its own without the character creating part. You don't fill it in yourself, it's just an indicator that that specific form is for art and not making the character.

A few things need to be clarified before I can start this piece, though:

- The appearance is a bit confusing. Could you clarify further on his colouration and markings? Also I assume you mean battle-scarred, right?
- I don't do full backgrounds anymore (As described on the first page). What I can do is what I call a "groundpiece", aka I draw your full body character with a circle of ground and maybe a bit of scenery (rocks, simple foliage and flowers, saplings and/or dead trees etc.), no sky or forest scenery, just a simple piece.

That's all I need to know, though. I know you posted this before my form and rule change, so I won't ask you to change your form ^^. As long as you give me that extra bit of info on his appearance and a simpler background you'd like to work with, I can get started on him when my other pieces are complete!
Old August 17th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Nice, Loyal, Stubborn,

My Mood: Dark
Red face Re: Jazz' character creator+Free art!

I'm so sorry for that but thank you for staying nice with me. My cat's appearance is gingerish fur with black spots and black paws.

With the background can you add like a bush that's it

Old August 29th, 2018, 12:17 AM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @~Funtime~ ||

Done! Sorry for the wait ^^;
The artwork has also been completed, linked under appearance as "Ref"

||Name||
Maisy

||Appearance||
Artwork | [Ref]
Breed | Japanese Bobtail
Body Build | Tall and lithe, with slim legs. Her back legs are longer than her front legs, strangely enough, giving them a stronger appearance. Fur is long and soft to the touch, while her tail is bobbed.
Fur patterning | Bi-colour, white and slate-grey. The only slate-grey markings she has being on the top of her head and encompassing her tail.
Eye colour | A pale blue, more muted than the sky
Extra | Wears a rhinestone-studded collar, coloured a vivid, light blue

||Personality||
|| Nonauthoritarian | Enthusiastic | Emotional | Experimental | Careless | Regretful ||
“Forget what anybody else says, let’s go for it!”
Maisy has never believed in authority, nor seen the need for it. She hates the idea of the strong disciplining the weak, and after hearing stories of the forest cats she condemns the very idea of their ‘clan’ structure, despite not knowing a single thing about clan life and clan hierarchy. Maisy is the kind of cat who can always find something to be enthusiastic about, even if it’s simple or pointless. She’ll play along with many schemes and adventures, even if she is wary of the world beyond the fence.

“I’m not crying… Some dust blew into my eyes…”
As much as she tries to deny it, Maisy is an emotional cat. She can be brought to tears at the drop of a hat, acting melodramatic over the simplest situations. Granted, her emotions show vividly on both ends. Her happiness is abundantly expressed in her energetic stance and routine, and her anger can spark up fiercely if need be. Nevertheless, she likes to try new things in life, given the limits provided to her by her housefolk. She’s more open to new ideas than the majority of other cats, and enjoys expressing her creativity in any situation she can.

“I’ll never be able to fix it...”
Maisy’s enthusiastic nature has led to many issues in the past. Her carelessness has lost her many friends, upset her housefolk and even gotten herself in danger. She’s come to regret many decisions she’s made in her past, and tends to not forgive herself for mistakes she’s made. Scared to look back on her past, she only appreciates it for building her into the cat she is now.

||Gender||
Female

||Allegiance||
Kittypet

Old August 30th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @~Funtime~ ||

Done! Sorry for the wait ^^;
The artwork has also been completed, linked under appearance as "Ref"

||Name||
Maisy

||Appearance||
Artwork | [Ref]
Breed | Japanese Bobtail
Body Build | Tall and lithe, with slim legs. Her back legs are longer than her front legs, strangely enough, giving them a stronger appearance. Fur is long and soft to the touch, while her tail is bobbed.
Fur patterning | Bi-colour, white and slate-grey. The only slate-grey markings she has being on the top of her head and encompassing her tail.
Eye colour | A pale blue, more muted than the sky
Extra | Wears a rhinestone-studded collar, coloured a vivid, light blue

||Personality||
|| Nonauthoritarian | Enthusiastic | Emotional | Experimental | Careless | Regretful ||
“Forget what anybody else says, let’s go for it!”
Maisy has never believed in authority, nor seen the need for it. She hates the idea of the strong disciplining the weak, and after hearing stories of the forest cats she condemns the very idea of their ‘clan’ structure, despite not knowing a single thing about clan life and clan hierarchy. Maisy is the kind of cat who can always find something to be enthusiastic about, even if it’s simple or pointless. She’ll play along with many schemes and adventures, even if she is wary of the world beyond the fence.

“I’m not crying… Some dust blew into my eyes…”
As much as she tries to deny it, Maisy is an emotional cat. She can be brought to tears at the drop of a hat, acting melodramatic over the simplest situations. Granted, her emotions show vividly on both ends. Her happiness is abundantly expressed in her energetic stance and routine, and her anger can spark up fiercely if need be. Nevertheless, she likes to try new things in life, given the limits provided to her by her housefolk. She’s more open to new ideas than the majority of other cats, and enjoys expressing her creativity in any situation she can.

“I’ll never be able to fix it...”
Maisy’s enthusiastic nature has led to many issues in the past. Her carelessness has lost her many friends, upset her housefolk and even gotten herself in danger. She’s come to regret many decisions she’s made in her past, and tends to not forgive herself for mistakes she’s made. Scared to look back on her past, she only appreciates it for building her into the cat she is now.

||Gender||
Female

||Allegiance||
Kittypet

I love her thanks

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 30th, 2018, 04:46 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @~Funtime~ ||

No problem! Have fun using her~
Old October 28th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Nice, Loyal, Stubborn,

Red face Re: Jazz' character creator+Free art!

Sorry for waiting so long i have been not on my computer for a month so yeahh. So what does ref mean.
Old October 28th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Nice, Loyal, Stubborn,

Are u almost done im so sorry for bugging you about the picture.
Old November 6th, 2018, 04:18 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Appearance (Linked/described): Sparrow is a mottled black tom with pale green eyes and a deformed left forepaw. He is slender under a coat of fluffy fur. Also, if you would draw him as an adult cat, that would be great. Thanks!! LINK
Pose: Just sitting on a rock is fine by me
Expression: Serious
Background: Could you a rock in the middle of a patch of snow?
Full body/Header/Bust?: Full body, por favor
Suggestions/things to add to this section: Nope! Your art is great, by the way!
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:35 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

appearance:
link - link
description; amazonpaw is a cat with a base of alabaster white fur. although the female is very fluffy, her fur appears sort of spiky.
she's got long, pure white whiskers and a set of petite ears; the insides of which are a cute light-pink-and-peach-mix. she's got a
smol pink nose. her eyes fit her name; they are of green color. her eyes are an unrecognizable mixture of olive-green, leafy green,
and grass-green. her black pupils are thin and defined. the pads underneath her paws are a popular pink, with small but sharp gray
​ claws. the female has 20x the amount of fluff an average apprentice has and is quite proud of it.
Pose: winking
Expression:
Background: light cyan?
Full body/Header/Bust?: fullbody
Suggestions/things: i love your art! thank you for your time
//@spikes //
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; February 24th, 2019 at 10:21 PM. Reason: mention didnt work