Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 3rd, 2020, 08:45 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: Warriors: A fanfiction collab P.1 Characters

Name- Jaypelt (Jagged)
Age- 30
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Windclan
Role- Mate of Ponystripe, Background warrior

Personality- Artistic and Practical, Focused on the task at hand, Flexible, Over-indulgent, Adaptable, Outgoing. Friendly and Excellent peacemaker, Loves new experiences and Lives in the moment, Kind-hearted.

Detailed description or photo- Tom-cat. Short black fur with a large spot of grey on his side. Green eyes.

Relationships- Mate of Ponystripe, father of Coyotekit and Sootkit
Backstory- Jaypelt was born as a loner named Jagged. He was very close to his parents and family, and therefore was shocked when one day his parents told him he was too clingy. Jagged was devestated. He had loved his parents, but he obediantally left with his sister. He found a lovely little grove where he and his sister Crackle could reside. They had a lovely existance there, but Jagged was starting to get bored of the same old place. There was nothing new there anymore for him. He wanted to move on. But Crackle told her brother she wanted to stay. Jagged wanted to leave and float through the forest with Crackle, but Crackle was adament about staying. He eventually made the decision to leave his sister. He regrets not compromising with her and on him not being willing to bend his personal wishes to meet others.

As Jagged wandered, he stumbled into Windclan territory. He met Ponystripe, and they got along great. They continued to meet in secret from Windclan, and eventually Ponystripe came back with the news she was pregnant. Ponystripe started to panic, but with Jagged's loving consultation, she started to calm down. She explained how it wouldn't really work for her to give birth without a mate being known to the clan. So Ponystripe and Jagged had two choices from there. Jagged wanted nothing more than to be with Ponystripe as she gave birth to his kits. But he wanted to continue wandering. He remembered how he had left his sister in favour of wandering, and he finally decided to join Windclan.

He joined Windclan as Jaypelt, and helped Ponystripe through her pregnancy. Jaypelt was a loving father, and a loyal warrior to the clan.
Importance- Background.
Mention: @soot
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.

Last edited by Jessica1917; December 4th, 2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 09:44 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

If anyone wants to know what we are missing in regards to characters, please refer to here http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...&postcount=119
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old December 4th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Name- Sootkit
Age- 3 moons
Rank- Kit
Clan- Windclan
Role- Background kit?
Personality- A trouble-maker, Content, Innocent and Leader
Detailed description or photo- Tom-cat. Short black fur with a large spot of grey on his side. Green eyes.
Relationships- Jaypelt (Dad) Ponystripe (Mom) Coyotekit (Brother)
Backstory- Bby : D
Importance- Not a lot
Mention me- @soot
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan

Last edited by Jessica1917; December 4th, 2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old December 4th, 2020, 01:52 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Name- Coyotekit
Age- 3 moons
Rank- Kit
Clan- Windclan
Role- Background character
Personality- Tries to be brave, fearful, cowardly, kind, patient, calm, smart, compassionate, forgiving
Detailed description or photo- Scrawny Light brown broken mackerel tabby she-cat with short fur everywhere except tail. White blaze down forehead, white paws, and white speckles on cheek. Emerald green eyes.
Relationships- Mother is Ponystripe, father is Jaypelt (Jagged)
Backstory- Kit. Bby.
Importance- Background character
Mention me- @soot
Quote:
Mention me- @soot
Name: Ponystripe
Clan: WindClan
Role: Background queen?
Appearance Description: Light brown broken mackerel tabby she-cat with short fur everywhere except her tail. She has a white blaze down her forehead, white paws, and white speckles on her cheek. Emerald green eyes.
Personality Description: Ponystripe is a well-mannered she-cat. She shows respect for everyone, even those who don't deserve it. She is loyal to her Clan, despite breaking the rules sometimes, as she usually follows her heart and not her brain. She's fairly diplomatic and great at solving problems, which is what makes her such a good mother, and she hardly ever gets angry with kits.

Backstory: Ponykit was born to two loving mothers. She never met her biological father, who was exiled before she and her sibling were born, but had a healthy relationship with both her mother and her sibling. In fact, she and her sibling have been best friends since they were kits, and she often teased them for being shyer than she was. She found it easier to make friends than they did, but most of her friends were also their friends by association.
As an apprentice, Ponypaw had a mentor who was pretty laid back, content to let her take the reigns in her training. She found hunting easier, but she found the most fulfillment helping the queens in the nursery, taking much joy in babysitting the kits when the queens needed a break. She still often spent time with her sibling, and would ramble about how much she loved kits to them, often listing off the different lovable attributes of each kit in the nursery. Her sibling had chosen the path of a medicine cat, which was something she didn't understand, but supported anyways. Ponypaw had her assessment on time and passed both portions, doing slightly better in hunting than fighting.
Ponystripe spent no time looking for a mate once she became a warrior. However, she found it difficult, since there were few toms in her age group, and most of them had already paired off with the other she-cats, and in one case, each other. She vented to her sibling about this, who told her to follow her heart, which is exactly what she did. One day on a patrol, her group ran into a loner who caught her eye. The two began meeting in secret until one day Ponystripe found out she was pregnant. She freaked out, afraid of what would happen and scared of being kicked from her Clan. Her mate tried to calm her down, and ended up agreeing to join WindClan to be with her. Their leader allowed it, and a few moons later, Ponystripe gave birth to two little kits, one that looked just like her and one that looked like her mate.

Importance: Background queen

Quote:
Name- Jaypelt (Jagged)
Age- 30
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Windclan
Role- Mate of Ponystripe, Background warrior

Personality- Artistic and Practical, Focused on the task at hand, Flexible, Over-indulgent, Adaptable, Outgoing. Friendly and Excellent peacemaker, Loves new experiences and Lives in the moment, Kind-hearted.

Relationships- Mate of Ponystripe, father of Coyotekit and Sootkit
Backstory- Jaypelt was born as a loner named Jagged. He was very close to his parents and family, and therefore was shocked when one day his parents told him he was too clingy. Jagged was devestated. He had loved his parents, but he obediantally left with his sister. He found a lovely little grove where he and his sister Crackle could reside. They had a lovely existance there, but Jagged was starting to get bored of the same old place. There was nothing new there anymore for him. He wanted to move on. But Crackle told her brother she wanted to stay. Jagged wanted to leave and float through the forest with Crackle, but Crackle was adament about staying. He eventually made the decision to leave his sister. He regrets not compromising with her and on him not being willing to bend his personal wishes to meet others.

As Jagged wandered, he stumbled into Windclan territory. He met Ponystripe, and they got along great. They continued to meet in secret from Windclan, and eventually Ponystripe came back with the news she was pregnant. Ponystripe started to panic, but with Jagged's loving consultation, she started to calm down. She explained how it wouldn't really work for her to give birth without a mate being known to the clan. So Ponystripe and Jagged had two choices from there. Jagged wanted nothing more than to be with Ponystripe as she gave birth to his kits. But he wanted to continue wandering. He remembered how he had left his sister in favour of wandering, and he finally decided to join Windclan.

He joined Windclan as Jaypelt, and helped Ponystripe through her pregnancy. Jaypelt was a loving father, and a loyal warrior to the clan.
Importance- Background.
Mention: @soot
Quote:
Name- Sootkit
Age- 3 moons
Rank- Kit
Clan- Windclan
Role- Background kit?
Personality- A trouble-maker, Content, Innocent and Leader
Relationships- Jaypelt (Dad) Ponystripe (Mom) Coyotekit (Brother)
Backstory- Bby : D
Importance- Not a lot
Mention me- @soot
all accepted

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old December 14th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Name- Fintail
Age- 43 moons
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Riverclan
Role- Background character?
Personality- Naive and Unenthusiastic, Narrow-minded, Dismissive, Calm, Clever, Passive, Humourless
Detailed description or photo-
Relationships- WIP
Backstory- WIP
Importance- Not very, like 2 or 3 out of 10?
Mention me- @soot
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan

Last edited by Jessica1917; December 14th, 2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old March 7th, 2021, 10:06 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

I know i'm supposed to be gone and this is probs dead but bump!
Old March 7th, 2021, 10:16 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Name- Fintail
Age- 43 moons
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Riverclan
Role- Background character?
Personality- Naive and Unenthusiastic, Narrow-minded, Dismissive, Calm, Clever, Passive, Humourless
Detailed description or photo-
Relationships- WIP
Backstory- WIP
Importance- Not very, like 2 or 3 out of 10?
Mention me- @soot
Also accepted!