Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
View Poll Results: Dragon Species
Deadly Nadder 2 6.06%
NightFury 10 30.30%
LightFury 17 51.52%
Razorwhip 4 12.12%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 6th, 2020, 07:03 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Dragons {An Interactive Story}

I'm an avid fan of How to Train Your Dragon and the universe it takes place in. And, I just saw Silentlamb make her interactive story so, I thought I'd make my own.

This takes place in the How to Train Your Dragon Universe, and before the events of the first movie. Vikings and dragons are still at war but, as time goes on, it will go into the time line of the movies.

Time Reference to the Movies
15 years Before the First Movie

For quick info, look at the right blue side bar. It has most of the info. For in depth just read the page
The Dragon's gender will be FEMALE and it will be a LIGHTFURY as everyone voted in the poll for it.

Characters in the Story

Skye, Main Character, You read from her point of view, Young Female (Size of the Nightlights)
LightFury
Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

----

Mother, Family, Self explanatory, Adult Female
LightFury
Pic 1 - Pic 2

----

Scary Red (Monstrous Nightmare) - Minor Character, killed her siblings as eggs, Adult Male
Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

---

Bad Human,

(New Berk before the first movie)
(One of the many fresh water lakes on it with a sandy bank. Where the sand meets grass there is a divider edged with large rocks)

----

Once morning, on a sky bound island, you were born.

Near the bank of a fresh water lake, a dragon egg began hatching. The egg was smooth, white, and pristine. And during one morning, it hatched. Coming from it was a baby dragon, a lightfury.

Opening your eyes, you don't see your mother in sight. But, only another huge dragon gulping down the other eggs, which you presumed to be your siblings. Backing into the crevisies of the rocks, you look around franticly, not knowing what to do.

---
-Hide and Hope the Large Dragon Goes Away-
---

Making myself silent, I squished myself into the hard gray things. Hopefully hiding my white scales. Though, my shaky breath seeped out of the cracks and my scent had drifted in the wind towards the scary dragon.

It had looked up, scenting the air with it's long red head. I could see it better now, the other dragon was huge, most likely a male but, of course I didn't know that because I had just hatched. I decided to name it Scary Red (Monstrous Nightmare) because of it's red scales and it's shear size compared to myself. Scary Red had started to eye the hard gray things where I was hiding, and I squished into the hard gray things more. They were very cold and it made me shiver a little.

Scary Red crawled closer, almost using his wings as legs. He sniffed the hard gray things, watching me closely, probably thinking about how he could devour me.
Before he could, Scary Red turned his attention above me, a growl of some sort came from above. A white dragon had toppled onto him, shooting a blast at him before he flew away with defeat. The white dragon had let a victory roar out before she turned around to me.
"Don't worry young one, I'm your mother."

I had thought about for a while before walking out. She had saved me from Scary Red so, why wouldn't I trust her. She motioned for me to come closer and look at the water. So, I of course did. Padded up to the weird thing's edge, I poked my paw into it, only to quickly pull it out, shaking it wildly.

Mother laughed quietly, "it's alright, just water."

I looked up at her, with a slightly curious and confused face before turning back to the water. Before I knew it, Mother had jumped into it, slashing me with her wings.

---
-Action Chosen - Jump Straight in and Play with Mother-

(One of the many fresh water lakes on it with a sandy bank. Where the sand meets grass there is a divider edged with large rocks - Extremely Large tree - branch)

---

Backing up quickly, I still got splashed. The water had ran right off of me though, which was nice. Going back to the water's edge, I sniffed the water, watching as it made tiny ripples. A smile growing on my face, I jumping right in, splashing Mother as I did so. She giggled, which made me smile more as I poked my head out of the water.

Though, as fast as I surfaced, I sank even faster. I opened my eyes underwater, surprisingly I could see well underneath the strange liquid. It was like another world! The bottom sandy, with strange creatures swimming underneath, though, they seemed to be scared of me, or just straight up not like me.

Switching my focus to Mother, who had her head in the water and watching, I saw the large wings she had, they looked like that kept her from sinking. So, I tried it myself. It didn't work though and I was confused, I still stood at the bottom, looking up and around at my wings. Which, where stretched out fully. A few seconds later, I soon discovered a weird feeling, like I had a urge to breathe, though, when I did, my mouth filled with the water and I stopped before I could even try. As Mother realized I couldn't breath and was running out of breath, she quickly grabbed me. Once I was above the water fully, I spit out the water and looked at my wings. They were just dangling from my body as Mother held me while she flied. I watched as we got high her higher, not scared though, just curious of the world below me.

Speeding up, Mother carried me to a large thing, which she told me it was a tree. It was HUGE!!! She set me carefully on the tree, she said that this part of it was called a branch. I was amazed! All these cool things and I would see them all! Eventually at least.

As Mother landing next to me, she glanced over at the sky, it was beautiful.

"Oh right, that's a sunset." Mother smiled at me as she spoke.

A sunset.. I thought, sitting down on the branch. I turned my head to see that mother was stretching her wings. I wondered what she was doing. Why would she need to stretch her wings anyways? But, she told me that she was going fishing and would be back soon. I watched as Mother leapt off the branch and flew away, diving down beneath the trees. I looked down off the branch, it was a long drop..

---

-Stay on the branch and wait for Mother to get back with fish?-

(Extremely large tree, Tree branch - High in the clouds above the Ocean)

(Scary Dragon - Death Gripper)

---

After a little bit of waiting, I heard the beating of wings coming nearer. Though, it sounded louder than what I had heard before. Standing on the branch, I squinted my eyes, only to open them wide. Four scary dragons were racing towards me.

Getting ready to scramble off the branch, I felt claws grab me and I was off the branch, being carried off by who know what. Eyes wide with fear, I dared to look at my carrier, who was invisible? No, the dragon appeared! It was Mother! With out looking back, Mother shot a blast into the air and dived into it, with me in her paws. Just after we had gone invisible, Mother took a sharp right and dived off the side of the island. As we dived, a high pitched whistling sound came from us but, went away as Mother evened out, gliding away from the island.

Now very far away and save, we glided through the clouds, me now balancing on her back. We had flown in silence, Mother sighing every now and then. She seemed stressed, nervous about something. My voice was still shaky, still petrified from what had happened a day ago. "M-M-Mother? What h-happened?" I questioned, looking at the clouds as we weaved in and out of them.

Mother sighed, looking back at me with her eyes and then looking forward again. "A human wants to capture us, and he has bad dragons helping him."

I looked at her curiously, and then back at the clouds. "O-oh." Shuffling my paws on her back, I watched her wings effortasliy glide in and out of the clouds. Mother let one of her wings go part way into a cloud. Her wing made the cloud do a little spinny type thing and it made me smile.

Mother had noticed I had smiled and she looked deep in thought. "Daughter, I'm going to name you Skye."

My attention was glued to her for a minute, a name... I quite liked my name, Skye, it sounded beautiful, and pretty.

Mother smiled as I contemplated on my new name. Asking me a question with a bit of happiness behind it. "Would you like to learn to fly?"

---
--Say yes and attempt to learn how to fly--

(High in the clouds above the Ocean)

---

Sitting on Mother's back, I looked at her curiously. Learn how to fly.. Excitedly, I stood up, the only reason keeping me from jumping off her was my fear of not actually being able to fly. "Yes! Yes yes yes yes!" I pranced excitedly in place as she began to explain how to fly.

"Well, flying usually comes instinctual for dragons. So, when you jump off, you are going to spread out your wings. And don't worry about flapping them-."

Before she could finish, I had already jumped off. Spreading out my wings like Mother told me too, I glided into a cloud. Squinting my eyes to see through to the other side. As the light got brighter, I attempted to flap my wings. It felt awkward but, I soon got used to it.
As I came out of the cloud, Mother soon flew beside me.

"Watch this." She had said with a grin.

Before I new it, Mother had shot a plasma blast and flew through it. I kept on gliding but, Mother was gone! Looking around frantically, I soon found her up ahead, in front of me. She had chuckled softly as I came crashing into her arms.

"That was great Skye!"

I puffed out my chest in her arms as Mother congratulated me. Scrambling out of her arms, I wanted to fly more! I dived down, spreading my wings just as I got below a cloud.
Mother had dived after me, so coming to my side.
Attempting to flap my wings, I flapped as hard I as could, though, instead of going upwards, I got off balance.
Mother seeing this, chuckled as she caught me.

I sighed, keeping my eyes away from her's.

"Don't worry Skye, I wasn't that good when I first started."

I looked up at her curiously. She wasn't good as flying? "You weren't?"

She nodded, "Well, of course! No one is very good at flying in the beginning. We can try again if you'd like?"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 16th, 2020 at 04:35 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 09:51 PM
#RedInStead

Default Re: Dragons {An Interactive Story}

Bump

Old May 6th, 2020, 10:08 PM
#RedInStead

Bump

Old May 6th, 2020, 11:48 PM
#RedInStead

Boop

Old May 6th, 2020, 11:54 PM
oh, how i love you..

Lightfuryy! @Wings

Baby, my phone!

Old May 7th, 2020, 01:06 PM

My Mood: In Love

I forgot the lightfury is just a female nightfury but white @Wings
Old May 7th, 2020, 01:32 PM
#RedInStead

bump

Old May 7th, 2020, 01:37 PM
#RedInStead

The lightfury is a subspieces of the nightfury. Lightfuries can be both female and male and it is why they can produce hybrids with Nightfuries @shadowcla

Old May 7th, 2020, 01:44 PM

My Mood: In Love

holy cactus I never knew that, thank you for the info. I am happy that I know that now @Wings
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:53 PM
#RedInStead

Last bump for dragon choosing! Will be starting the story soon!