Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old December 7th, 2020, 01:10 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: Art by a Hobbit

Here's a big request! I definitely wanted to hit this thread before it's gone...

Full scene, acrylic, color, two characters. 5700, I believe?

Descrip:

Zen and Peya standing together in the forest. Their pics are in my Non-Warriors album, but I'll also describe them.

Peya is kind of short, strongly built, shaggy black hair, bright green eyes that have slitted pupils. He's relatively pale and has a scar down his right eye/cheek. He should be wearing simple fantasy/peasant clothing with a white shirt, brown trousers, and boots. He usually carries a switchblade around. He has sharp canines, almost like vampires' teeth. He's around eighteen or nineteen.

Zen (Zephyr) is tallish, cocoa-brown skin, strong but slender. (She is of Louisiana-Creole descent). She has a full mane of very curly-- but not thick-- golden-brown hair that sometimes appears cinnamon in the light. Her eyes as fairly large and amber or golden, with heavy brows and thick lashes. She almost always carries a pistol on her belt, and wears a white peasant shirt with pants similar to these, except brown. She has a rose tattoo on her left inner wrist.

They can be standing in the forest, "fiercely", I guess, lol, or with determined expressions. These two are bounty hunters and colleagues, but not romantic, so they don't need to be portrayed that way. I gave you a lot of description to go off of, but feel free to take artistic license-- I don't want to hamper you! Take as much time as you need, I'm in no hurry. Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 7th, 2020, 03:09 PM
He we do not speak of

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Carrot View Post
Here's a big request! I definitely wanted to hit this thread before it's gone...

Full scene, acrylic, color, two characters. 5700, I believe?

Descrip:

Zen and Peya standing together in the forest. Their pics are in my Non-Warriors album, but I'll also describe them.

Peya is kind of short, strongly built, shaggy black hair, bright green eyes that have slitted pupils. He's relatively pale and has a scar down his right eye/cheek. He should be wearing simple fantasy/peasant clothing with a white shirt, brown trousers, and boots. He usually carries a switchblade around. He has sharp canines, almost like vampires' teeth. He's around eighteen or nineteen.

Zen (Zephyr) is tallish, cocoa-brown skin, strong but slender. (She is of Louisiana-Creole descent). She has a full mane of very curly-- but not thick-- golden-brown hair that sometimes appears cinnamon in the light. Her eyes as fairly large and amber or golden, with heavy brows and thick lashes. She almost always carries a pistol on her belt, and wears a white peasant shirt with pants similar to these, except brown. She has a rose tattoo on her left inner wrist.

They can be standing in the forest, "fiercely", I guess, lol, or with determined expressions. These two are bounty hunters and colleagues, but not romantic, so they don't need to be portrayed that way. I gave you a lot of description to go off of, but feel free to take artistic license-- I don't want to hamper you! Take as much time as you need, I'm in no hurry. Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!
Accepted. Sorry for the late reply, I only just now saw it.
Old December 8th, 2020, 08:22 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Beck View Post
Accepted. Sorry for the late reply, I only just now saw it.
That's fine!

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 8th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

I have a couple full charries for ya. Luna: Half side of her is pale skin and the other in tan. She has one blue eye and one purple eye. She wears a long purple dress with fancy boots. Icy: Pale skin with black eyes. Long blue hair and a white shrit with a hoodie. She wears tight jeans and black tennis shoes.

@BECK