Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Alone in the woods |F|
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 07:32 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:22 PM
Tuftedtusk's Family &...
by Planet
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:16 PM

Old February 9th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I just realized something. Okay it takes two moons/months for kittens to be born, so Frozenkit and Riverkit are three and a haft moons old, if Feathercloud has kits soon they will only be about five and a haft moons older then her first litter. Don't ask why I found that interesting.)

Whiteflash nodded. "Yeah, they are." He meowed. He glanced at his mate then back at the playing kits. Truly he was surprised his mate hadn't looked away from them. Normally she was so, into them. It was strange but Whiteflash kind of liked it. Maybe she'd claim there litter of kits but he wouldn't mind if she didn't. Though the thought of playing with hiskits and watching his kit grow into strong loyal RiverClan warriors made his heart swell. No! I mustn't think of that if it doesn't make Feathercloud happy. Her joy gives me stranth and her sorrow brings my pain. I will do what makes her happy. He tod himself silently as he watched Feathercloud with his blueish eyes then dragged them to the kits. He sat in silence beside his mate, it was nice.

Dustfur was almost relieved by Specklespiral's idea. Yeah, why didn't you think of that? He asked himself. Taking a breath he nodded. "I'm Dustfur." He meowed puffing his chest a bit. His bushy tail flick a few time before he sat nodding his head for her to, if she wanted to. "So, tell me about yourself." He meowed, normally mollies loved to talk about themselves but then again the beautiful Molly was deferent then any he'd met. As he sat he rapped his bushy dust brown tail around his paws his chest still a bit puffed out. There was just something about Specklespiral that made Dustfur want to know more about her, more so then other mollies.
Feathercloud looked up at her mate after she kind of lost interest. 'Now I'm curious to know what it feels like to be a mother. Im sorry Frozenkit and Riverkit. I shouldn't have let you go,' thought the molly. "Whiteflash im regretting ever giving up our kits. We were supposed to be proud of them not reject them." meowed Feathercloud, burring her head in his fur.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 9th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Feathercloud looked up at her mate after she kind of lost interest. 'Now I'm curious to know what it feels like to be a mother. Im sorry Frozenkit and Riverkit. I shouldn't have let you go,' thought the molly. "Whiteflash im regretting ever giving up our kits. We were supposed to be proud of them not reject them." meowed Feathercloud, burring her head in his fur.
Whiteflash agreed with her, he kinda wanted to play with his kits like other fathers did. Bending his head he gave his mate a few comforting licks. "I know." He mumbled rapping her long tail around his mate. "We messed up, Feathercloud, it happens. All we can do is try and fix it." He added still looking down at his mate. As much as he didn't want to admit it he and Feathercloud screwed up big time. They left their kits, rejecting them. Whiteflash had already wanted to go back and redo it but that was impossible.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@mab

it had been awhile, but clan life seemed to move on.

Wolfdancer had been trying to busy herself. with more and more violence that she was shown, the more exhausted she grew. she only seemed to be be adding scars to her canvas at this point. her fur was once able to be grooms right over them, but now they were bigger, more visible. she felt ugly. but that didnt matter, she would risk every paw for her clan if that meant others could live another day. things had been turning up though, her and honeycomb had been going slow. they shared a nest again, showing affection as well. it felt good. to feel her body pressed against hers again. to smell the sweetness of her fur, fresh honey to honor her name. to have flowers in their nest again like they used to, picking only the softest petals to sleep on. she was growing protective of her again but it didnt hold the same friendliness as before. how her heart would flutter, or her pelt grow hot, how her fur felt so light and airy definitely wasnt platonic.she knew why, and so did honeycomb, but nothing was going to happen. she was content with that now. all bitterness had left her body long ago, stages of acceptance flooding over her. she was becoming her old self. and she would be honeycombs best friend if thats why she wanted her to be.

she sat curled up in the clearing, under a more shaded spot. her dark fur was covered in small snowflakes, looking like mini stars mixed into the pools of black and grey swirls of milkyway. she had been resting for awhile, not tha she really cared. she felt as warm as she would be in a den with the kind of pelt that she had, waves of warmth radiating off of her. lidded yellow eyes stared out into the clearing, ears flickering and listening to the small chatter cats provided. for once it seemed like in awhile, wolfdancer was content and relaxed.
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

For a moment, Jasperpelt's mouth seemed to stop working... the moment when Lotusheart reached out to tap him. His thoughts were still going - that's not weird at all, I'm weird, oh this is nice... am I supposed to say something now? I should talk. But what do I say? I'm supposed to say something, what is it? And that was about the essence of his train of thought, going all over the place, bouncing like crazy as he tried to get his bearings. Except that all was forgotten as soon as Lotusheart gave him her news. "That's... that's great! I'm really happy for you, Lotusheart, that's... wow! You're going to... to raise them perfectly, just like you did with your last litter!" The feline grinned, his words tripping over each other some since he was so excited, but it was hard not to have his thoughts running faster then his mouth right now. He wasn't really nervous - more glad. And the strange, warm discomfort from before was wearing off, which was a good thing - besides, Jasperpelt wasn't even thinking about that feeling! Well... maybe he was a little, but that was all.

[sorry!]

Lotusheart smiled wider at his response. "They wouldn't be raised the same without you somewhere in it," she replied sheepishly, unable to help herself from saying it. Her gaze averted once again towards the clearing as her ears heated up as the words she just said really sank in. Why would she say something like that! She wasn't thinking clearly apparently. The Maine Coon mix flicked her tail a few times before taking a deep breath inwards and out. "I'm sorry, that was a little out there, wasn't it?" she replied, looking at Jasperpelt again sheepishly. A rare thing of Lotusheart. Shyness when speaking about family in general.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 10th, 2018, 10:48 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Mudnose was boredly padding around the clearing. He usually played with the kits but they all seemed to be cooped up in the nursery at this time of year.

@Dark blossom
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:02 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Mudnose was boredly padding around the clearing. He usually played with the kits but they all seemed to be cooped up in the nursery at this time of year.

@Dark blossom
She looked around the clearing and sighed she was perched on a rock at the edge of the clearing watching. Moon stone looked around and just so happened to see a glace of Mudnose.
She smiled and looked around once more. "Hello Mud nose."
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
She looked around the clearing and sighed she was perched on a rock at the edge of the clearing watching. Moon stone looked around and just so happened to see a glace of Mudnose.
She smiled and looked around once more. "Hello Mud nose."
Mudnose looked up when he heard his name,"oh! Hey Moonstone!"
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:11 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Mudnose looked up when he heard his name,"oh! Hey Moonstone!"
She smiled "nice to see you again FURend!"
(lol moon stone makes puns sometimes)
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
She smiled "nice to see you again FURend!"
(lol moon stone makes puns sometimes)
XD)

Mudnose chuckled and twitched his nose. He sighed,"why do all the queens have to keep the kits cooped up this time of year?"
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:16 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
XD)

Mudnose chuckled and twitched his nose. He sighed,"why do all the queens have to keep the kits cooped up this time of year?"
"I don't know mud nose. It's pretty boring during leaf bare agreed?"