Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 03:46 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 03:35 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 03:29 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:15 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:14 AM

Old March 6th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
This whole situation reminded Wolfclaw of why he didn’t get involved in other cat’s problems - because it only made more trouble for him in the end. All he wanted to do was eat his breakfast this morning and maybe go out on a solo hunting patrol later, but no, he had to get wrapped up in this drama all due to him trying to be nice and showing someone some mercy. He was still questioning if this was something that he regretted doing in the first place. He looked back at Shimmerskip for a moment, his eyes burning with irriation and pain from the claws through his face. The large male hated this, he hated having to be guilt-tripped into doing this crazy madness. It shouldn’t be like this. It shouldn’t be so violent like this in his own clan. Wolfclaw grumbled to himself over and over as he rose to his paws and turned towards the female, walking towards her, but then walking straight past her and down the path that the two tomcats had fled to. This was probably going to be a death sentence for him and he knew that, but this was ridiculous and cats like Shatteredsun and Beestrike shouldn’t exist in this clan. They needed to be taught a lesson and soon enough.
Shimmerskip bilked at him gratefuly as he passed her. She followed him out of the canp.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 7th, 2018, 12:08 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Fuzzyfeline
Feathercloud made her way into the camp, looking around the clearing for her mate Whiteflash. She moved to the warriors den as she peaked her head inside. ”Whiteflash? My darling are you in there?” called Feathercloud. When the molly didn’t see him inside she moved her head back. Her stomach clenched as she began to feel a bit nauseous. ’I have got to find him. This is a very important thing to me and I hope it will be for Whiteflash too,’ thought Feathercloud, almost about ready to collapse.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; March 7th, 2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 12:32 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Feathercloud made her way into the camp, looking around the clearing for her mate Whiteflash. She moved to the warriors den as she peaked her head inside. ”Whiteflash? My darling are you in there?” called Feathercloud. When the molly didn’t see him inside she moved her head back. Her stomach clenched as she began to feel a bit nauseous. ’I have got to find him. This is a very important thing to me and I hope it will be for Whiteflash too,’ thought Feathercloud, almost about ready to collapse.
Whiteflash had been across the clearing when he spotted his mate poking her head in the warriors den. Lifting to his paws the white tom head over to Feathercloud. "Hello Darling. " He purred as he padded closer. As he reached her he noticed he nauseousness. " Are you alright? Do I need to get you to Juniperpaw?" He asked her a edge of worry in his meow. He truly worried about his mate. Was she sick? Did she get a dad fish? He didn't know he just hoped she was alright.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 7th, 2018, 12:37 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Whiteflash had been across the clearing when he spotted his mate poking her head in the warriors den. Lifting to his paws the white tom head over to Feathercloud. "Hello Darling. " He purred as he padded closer. As he reached her he noticed he nauseousness. " Are you alright? Do I need to get you to Juniperpaw?" He asked her a edge of worry in his meow. He truly worried about his mate. Was she sick? Did she get a dad fish? He didn't know he just hoped she was alright.
Feathercloud shook her head, "No. There's nothing really wrong with me. The only thing there is is our..." meowed the molly, not being able to finish her sentence. She couldn't stand any longer, so she laid down right where she was, trying her best to keep her head up. 'How do I tell him,' thought Feathercloud, not knowing what to do or say, so instead she waited for Whiteflash to speak once more.

Old March 7th, 2018, 12:55 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Feathercloud shook her head, "No. There's nothing really wrong with me. The only thing there is is our..." meowed the molly, not being able to finish her sentence. She couldn't stand any longer, so she laid down right where she was, trying her best to keep her head up. 'How do I tell him,' thought Feathercloud, not knowing what to do or say, so instead she waited for Whiteflash to speak once more.
Whiteflash lessened to her his ear pecked like an eager kit. She okay! He thought with a slightly sigh of relief. As she continued to talk but didn't finish her sentence his worry picked again. Its our what? He couldn't help but wonder. When Feathercloud just laid down were she was he bent his head and gave her ear a few comforting licks. "It's okay, you can tell me latter." He told her assuming she stopped talking because because she couldn't.
"I'll be right here." He added sitting down to be closer to her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Momotaro

After returning from a day of patrols, the multi-colored form of Firehawk was chowing down on a small fish he'd retrieved from the fresh-kill pile. Sunhigh had passed, the sun slowly but surely making its way to the horizon, and the tired warrior was glad he wasn't assigned to any more duties for the remainder of the evening.

Before he finished off his meal, he caught sight of a tan colored kit in the snow. As she wandered around in it, it looked like she slipped peering down, and the tom heartily called out: "Be careful!" The weather may be getting warmer with the changing seasons, but it didn't mean ice wasn't still a concern. A slip could result in an injury, albeit it likely wouldn't be severe. Firehawk had yet to hear any horror stories of kits slipping on ice and being confined to the medicine cat's den past their original apprenticeship dates.

Finishing off what little of the fish remained, the tom licked his muzzle and kept an eye on the young feline as she wandered about the clearing. "What're you up to?" he inquired as she neared him. She seemed aimless, and the tom wondered if she had anything to do with her time. Where were the other kits? Normally, they'd be out playing by now.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 7th, 2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Whiteflash lessened to her his ear pecked like an eager kit. She okay! He thought with a slightly sigh of relief. As she continued to talk but didn't finish her sentence his worry picked again. Its our what? He couldn't help but wonder. When Feathercloud just laid down were she was he bent his head and gave her ear a few comforting licks. "It's okay, you can tell me latter." He told her assuming she stopped talking because because she couldn't.
"I'll be right here." He added sitting down to be closer to her.
Feathercloud looked at her mate, struggling to find the words. She placed her head down on the ground before hoisting herself up to her paws. "I'm sorry. I just lost the words I wanted to say to you, so i'm going to just say it now. I'm moving to the nursery for a while." meowed Feathercloud, feeling a bit nervous of what he would say back to her. 'Would he be excited or angry,' thought Feathercloud to herself, hoping that he would be happy.

Old March 7th, 2018, 10:36 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Feathercloud looked at her mate, struggling to find the words. She placed her head down on the ground before hoisting herself up to her paws. "I'm sorry. I just lost the words I wanted to say to you, so i'm going to just say it now. I'm moving to the nursery for a while." meowed Feathercloud, feeling a bit nervous of what he would say back to her. 'Would he be excited or angry,' thought Feathercloud to herself, hoping that he would be happy.
Whiteflash stepped back when she stood to her paws. He was going to tell her she had no need to apologize but she didn't stop she he stayed quiet. "Moving to the nursery? To be with.." He started but stopped mid sentient. "Are you expecting again?!" He asked his blue eyes lit up a bit. The large tom was truly excited but was Feathercloud? "Does this mean your going to stay in the nursery? And be with them?" He asked hoping her answer was yes.
Not because he wanted her to have to stag in the nursery all day. No if she was to stay that meant she wanted to keep them maybe take back their first two.

Old March 7th, 2018, 10:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Whiteflash stepped back when she stood to her paws. He was going to tell her she had no need to apologize but she didn't stop she he stayed quiet. "Moving to the nursery? To be with.." He started but stopped mid sentient. "Are you expecting again?!" He asked his blue eyes lit up a bit. The large tom was truly excited but was Feathercloud? "Does this mean your going to stay in the nursery? And be with them?" He asked hoping her answer was yes.
Not because he wanted her to have to stag in the nursery all day. No if she was to stay that meant she wanted to keep them maybe take back their first two.
Feathercloud starred at her mate, feeling his excitement on his pelt. All she did was nod off, feeling nauseous once more. "Yeah. I'm expecting again and this time I want to keep them and stand beside you as we raise them together." meowed the molly, knowing that Whiteflash would be happy that she actually wanted to be in the nursery. Ever since Icebelly died she has realized that Riverkit and Frozenkit no longer have a cat to look up too and poor Flowerpaw, her mother died before she became and apprentice. "I think it's time to tell Frozenkit and Riverkit that we aren't dead and that we are sorry for making you guys believe that." meowed Feathercloud. @Fuzzyfeline;

Last edited by Barnabas; March 9th, 2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 11:03 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Twig had been set on reaching the den and determined to not let another feline get in his way before he spoke with the leader - or better, ran into Reedtail himself. He had waited moons for this day, and now that he was in the RiverClan camp, he was one step closer to reuniting with his father, and then returning home to Zoie and his beloved hillside home. It wasn't until he heard a mumbled voice that his thoughts broke, and the brown tom turned his head, his pale green eyes landing on a fluffy black tom. The same smell that had accompanied Chivewhisker rolled off this stranger in waves, and as he introduced himself, a tiny flicker of hope lit up Twig's chest.

"You're the leader of this Clan?" he asked, almost in disbelief as he stared wide-eyed. His muscles felt tense, though did not appear to make him threatening in anyway. If anything, Twig looked to be a young kit learning the wonders of StarClan for the first time, to any members of the Clan passing by. He cleared his throat once it dawned on him that he was staring, and he dipped his head rather low to show respect and submission; the last thing he wanted to do was anger the leader of his father's Clan, and possibly a friend of his fathers.

Once leveling his gaze with Fallenstar's, Twig opened his mouth to speak. "My name is Twig," he introduced himself, forcing himself to remember his manners instead of just blundering through with the question that was burning in his mind. "I'm actually here in search of my father. He... well, I was told his name is Reedtail, and that he was a warrior of RiverClan." As he finished speaking, his voice faltered just a bit. Waves of hope washed over him, and a hopeful flame lit up his gaze. Twig's heart pounded against his chest as blood roared in his ears. Was his father in the camp right now? Had he passed him? Despite all these nagging distractions, the skinny brown tom forced his gaze to remain steady with Fallenstar's so as to not show disrespect.

"I know I don't have RiverClan scent, or any way to prove he was my father, but..." Twig trailed off, for the first time glancing at his paws as they twitched nervously. It was unlike him to be cautious like this, to not barge forward with the answers. But his nerves had got the best of him, and suddenly a flicker of doubt lingered in his heart. What if Zoie had been mistaken? What if he wasn't the son of a great Clan warrior, like she had told him? What if... There was no time for 'what if's' or doubts, and as he pushed those thoughts away, Twig forced himself to lock eyes with the RiverClan leader once more, silently praying to the universe that he would receive the answer he had spent a moon traveling in search for.

(if you would like to read his father Reedtail's backstory since he was a RiverClan warrior, it is right here on his character page! I read a bit of the history of the site when I joined, and planned it so that Twig went searching for his father right after he died at the Gathering battle.)

The burly feline swiveled his ears forward at the tom's question and quirked a brow, his features stotic, unmoving. He didn't know how he felt about a new, oddly scented feline strutting into camp, but he seemed harmless enough. "Yes." he stated as he sat himself down and swung his fluffy tail around his paws, closing his eyes momentarily. "I'm Fallenstar, pleased to meet you Twig." he stated, opening his eyes halfway, the loner's name rolling off his tongue with ease, it had a nice ring to it. The ebony tom looked the other over, lapis hues dissecting the smaller feline. After a second his attention was than directed to the toms voice, or rather, the reason behind him wishing to join Riverclan. As Twig finished he tilted his head to the side and pursed his lips together "Reedtail does sound veryfamiliar." he stated, his last words trailing off. He had heard of the warrior as he was assigning patrols and listening to conversations in the clearing, Reedtail was a name that popped up often. He even believed he had seen the said warrior a few times as well. He looked at the loner, than thought of Reedtail's looks. The newcomer could pass as an offspring of the warrior, of course, it wasn't that that worried him. "I'm not worried about you trying to prove you used to be Riverclan, I want you to prove you're still loyal to Riverclan." he stated, meeting the toms gaze.

Fallenstar rolled back on his haunches and looked up for a moment, his fur fluffing up as a cold breeze rolled past, making the tips of his whiskers twitch and his nose wiggle. But to him it was just a breeze. No warmth, and no coldness. He looked down at Twig, keeping his nose pointed toward the heavens, toward the clouds, " Tell me you'll remain loyal to Riverclan, and Riverclan alone, and you can join." he commanded, his baratone voice booming, echoing throughout the clearing. He lowered his head, eyelevel with the former loner and tilted it sideways, "But, if I notice you're in kahoots with Windclan or Shadowclan, I won't hesitate in banishing you...or killing you." he stated, pointing his ears toward the tom. He didn't want anything to do with Goldenstar or Blazingstar, in fact, he was a little wary about Passionstar and Grousestar as well, he wasn't sure he could trust anyone. Everyone was always talking behind his back, everyone was always watching him, watching his mistakes, judging him on what he's done, remembering everything he had ever messed up, and ignoring all the achievements hes completed throughout his life. He felt it eating away at him, and it was driving him mad.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us