Last post by starry
Today 03:44 AM

Old January 19th, 2019, 08:20 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Firehawk didn't hesitate at the sight of the bird, dropping into a crouch as he stalked across the forest floor. His paws were light on the soft snow, careful to avoid crunching down and alerting his quarry. When he deemed himself close enough to leap, he did-- gracefully pinning the crow beneath his paws, and his teeth sank into it's neck, instantly killing it as he briefly savored the taste of warm blood.

He had never been a picky eater, growing up on the streets of the Twolegplace, and it was tempting to dig into the freshly killed bird. But he restrained himself, drawing back from the crow to glance at Mistfall. "Nice find," he complimented her. "Do you want to try for the next one, or would you like us to split off? It's safer to stay close together, but we might find more if we separate after different tracks."

@Hexict
Mistfall remained completely still and watched Firehawk's graceful form as he took down the bird. She was honestly impressed by his hunting ability, how he made it look so easy but she knew it wasn't. The molly suddenly became aware that she had not really seen somebody hunt on land who knew exactly what they were doing. She became more self-conscious about her own ability and hoped that when it was her turn she didn't mess up. "That was a nice catch," she responded to his own compliment of her for the find. At his question of either continuing together or splitting up, the molly quickly glanced around the territory and wondered which would be best. "We should... stay together? Like you said, it is safer that way. We still don't know what could have moved into the territory in our absence. We may catch less together, but it's better than one us getting terrible injured," a slight shiver ran up her spine as she was reminded that they no longer had a medicine cat. They needed to keep as many warriors from getting hurt as they could. "We should probably bury the fresh-kill and move on," she suggested.

After the prey was buried they moved on. She kept her eyes open for any prey or threat in the area. Though she was usually fine with silence, the tension of the situation and possible dangers made her overly anxious. "The clan seems glad to be back..." she awkwardly began. "But they also seem worried, and I am too. It's not just about possible dangerous moving into the territory, it's also about the other clans now. I don't know how they feel about this and if they pan to do anything again or even if Fallenstar is going to continue the way he was and keep anger the others-" she stopped as she realized that she was piling her worried onto the tom. Keep focus on the area, she told herself quickly. "But we can't help any of that..." her tone now sounded a bit defeated.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 19th, 2019, 01:23 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentine Wolf View Post

Sparrowfur watched, slowly walking along the grass leaning her sleek black paws forward, and gently purring and swishing her long tail. starring at him woth her bright eyes she whispered in amazement. "wow, hes amazing....." she shyly looked down and the white fur on her head covered her ears.
Stormdream felt anxious all of a sudden, why do I feel like I'm being watchedHe asked himself. What if it's a Windclan cat, I don't think that I can fight off a Windclan cat by myself.He whipped his head around, paranoid, but he saw nothing and nobody. He sighed I guess I am just going crazy, nobody is really watching me, I also don't smell any Windclan cats so I shouldn't feel like anybody's watching me. The tom took a deep breath producing a cloud of steam as his warm breath exhaled into the cold winter air. I don't think I can hunt anymore like this, He thought as he picked up the fish he caught. Maybe I should take a bit of a walk, I may be able to calm down and catch a mouse, He thought as he started heading towards the less traveled parts of the territory.
Old January 20th, 2019, 06:56 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory (2 posts)

Firehawk's ears twitched, and he glanced over at Mistfall curiously. "ThunderClan seems to see us in a positive light," he said. "If it weren't for them, I imagine regaining our territory would've been a rougher ordeal. WindClan and ShadowClan... I'm not sure if we'll gain their neutrality again based on some of Fallenstar's actions, but if rumors are true the change in ShadowClan's leadership might be a saving grace. I don't believe Windygale has as many quarrels with our Clan than Goldenstar did." The calico shrugged, looking ahead as he tasted the air. There was nothing of interest immediately around him, and he wasn't surprised given the unpleasant weather. He wouldn't have been surprised if the Clans were overtaken by a snowstorm.

After the battle and observing Fallenstar, Firehawk's stance on the leader had changed. His primary concern was always for the safety of their Clan, and despite Fallenstar's previous actions he had been a leading cause in reclaiming their lost home. "At this point, I don't think he'll be causing anything unless he's antagonized. Hopefully, he's had enough drama for now. RiverClan doesn't need to be driven out again."

@Starfall

This was exciting! Lionstorm never thought he'd be on patrol with RiverClan's dynamic leader, but it seemed it was his lucky day. Not only were they heading toward one of the borders, but he was also alone with Fallenstar. There would never be another opportunity as perfect as this one.

To say Lionstorm was bored with Clan life would be an understatement. He was a young warrior, ambitious and eager to fight and taste blood, and he knew Fallenstar was quick to rile up. He knew there were plenty of tensions among the other Clans, and that was fine and dandy, but what did Fallenstar think about outsiders?

Rogues, loners. Filthy kittypets. Usually, they weren't an issue, but with the territory having been abandoned so long Lionstorm had detected some scents on their land. Not many, but enough where he believed he could convince Fallenstar to act against them.

Trotting eagerly alongside the black leader, Lionstorm decided to wait to bring up his suspicions. He wanted to get to know Fallenstar, see how easy it was to get his claws hooked under his pelt. If he was as reactive as Lionstorm thought, stirring tensions with outsiders could be fun. Much more enjoyable than picking off the occasional cat by himself. "It's nice out for Leaf-bare," he commented. "I hope the other Clans are sticking to their territory. They've left a nasty taste around ours while they got fat off our prey."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 20th, 2019 at 06:56 AM.
Old January 21st, 2019, 08:38 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
"Who doesn't? Were home and as of now, everything is fine at the moment." She mewed a grin on her face.
"I know its amazing." He said sitting down next to the waters edge.

Old January 21st, 2019, 09:10 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Spiritflight slipped through the bushes and into a small clearing in the territory, then sighed. Today was beautiful. He missed training Oakpaw already. "Oaky? You coming?" He called.

@Rosemew

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 21st, 2019, 09:12 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight slipped through the bushes and into a small clearing in the territory, then sighed. Today was beautiful. He missed training Oakpaw already. "Oaky? You coming?" He called.

@Rosemew
Oakflame slipped from the bushes, "Yep!" he called back, padding over to Spiritflight.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 21st, 2019, 09:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Oakflame slipped from the bushes, "Yep!" he called back, padding over to Spiritflight.
Spiritflight nodded. "Do you smell anything good to catch?" He asked Oakflame. "Or we could just fish over by the river" He suggested.

Old January 21st, 2019, 09:25 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Spiritflight nodded. "Do you smell anything good to catch?" He asked Oakflame. "Or we could just fish over by the river" He suggested.
Oakflame sniffed the air. His tail flickered "There's a few voles nearby." He smiled.

Old January 21st, 2019, 09:26 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Oakflame sniffed the air. His tail flickered "There's a few voles nearby." He smiled.
Spiritflight smiled back. "I'll take one of them then!" He mewed cheerfully. " You? "

Old January 21st, 2019, 09:32 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Spiritflight smiled back. "I'll take one of them then!" He mewed cheerfully. " You? "
"Same!" Oakflame nodded in agreement, knowing there was at least three in a nearby bush.