Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM

Old February 25th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
(I could totally see him doing that
He wouldn't want to leave Lotus though)

Jasperpelt smiled as the more playful side of his friend seemed to come out. A laugh escaped his maw and he grinned over at her. "Right down the river. Follow me," He mewed, still laughing a little. The humorous thing to him was that Lotusheart seemed to be so gentle and quiet all the time- and now, all of a sudden, she seemed to have boundless energy. He glanced up the river, towards where he knew the cave was, and began to pad quickly towards it. "Watch out for the thorns," He added as he stepped over several vines. Most of the time the flowers on them were like a warning, letting you know where there were thorns. But now that there weren't any flowers, it was harder to catch the thick, dangerous thorns that could easily pierce through his or his companion's paw. He could already see the cold stone of the cave up ahead, and he smiled as they approached there, stopping right before the entrance. Already he could see the glistening of the cave walls, like miniature stars...and he glanced back at Lotusheart with a smile. "It's pretty small in there, so if I come we'll both be squished- I can come back anytime, you go ahead." He mewed with another small smile.

(XD I also don't think he'd get any further then here...he'd be like 'I'm totally leaving' *sees hole* *crawls through* 'well I can always just stay here for a minute' *stays there forever*)
Lotusheart nodded as she followed him, carefully watching where she placed her paws and where she was squeezing through. It was a little harder for the larger feline to navigate the undergrowth, despite it being dead, but she managed. Her thick pelt shielded her from the thorn scraping her sides, however her paws were much more delicate. As they came to the mouth of the cave, she peered in. It was pitch black as you looked towards the back of it. A nervous tingle ran up her spine, however she did noticed the walls and gave a small purr. "I can see fine from here, it's lovely!" she spoke, trying not to show that she was nervous about actually going into the cave now that they were there. She didn't have the urge to explore it anymore and rather, just peered inside, her green hues were widening with captivation. "How do you even stumble upon places like this?" she asked eventually, looking towards him. Her voice was a little softer than it was as she could hear it echo inside the cave even though they were just at the entrance. Lotusheart settled herself down and wrapped her tail around her paws as she awaited a response from him. Her hues averted towards the cave walls however as she watched them shimmer from the sunlight reflecting off the water. "And do the walls do this at night? Or have you tried seeing it at night?" she asked, almost half to herself.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 25th, 2017, 11:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart nodded as she followed him, carefully watching where she placed her paws and where she was squeezing through. It was a little harder for the larger feline to navigate the undergrowth, despite it being dead, but she managed. Her thick pelt shielded her from the thorn scraping her sides, however her paws were much more delicate. As they came to the mouth of the cave, she peered in. It was pitch black as you looked towards the back of it. A nervous tingle ran up her spine, however she did noticed the walls and gave a small purr. "I can see fine from here, it's lovely!" she spoke, trying not to show that she was nervous about actually going into the cave now that they were there. She didn't have the urge to explore it anymore and rather, just peered inside, her green hues were widening with captivation. "How do you even stumble upon places like this?" she asked eventually, looking towards him. Her voice was a little softer than it was as she could hear it echo inside the cave even though they were just at the entrance. Lotusheart settled herself down and wrapped her tail around her paws as she awaited a response from him. Her hues averted towards the cave walls however as she watched them shimmer from the sunlight reflecting off the water. "And do the walls do this at night? Or have you tried seeing it at night?" she asked, almost half to herself.
Jasperpelt looked back at the she cat in confusion as she mentioned being able to see 'just fine.' Was she afraid to go inside? He decided not to mention her being afraid, as if that was true it wouldn't be a very nice thing for him to say. He would hate for it to sound as though he were making fun of her, he definitely wasn't trying to...well... make this more awkward. He shrugged, and then padded inside until only his yellow hues could be seen in the darkness. Truth be told, he had always imagined being able to scare another cat like this- since the tom wasn't much of a strong fighter, he relied more on his intelligence then anything else. "Suit yourself," he mewed from the inside, yellow hues twinkling before he padded back out to stand beside her. The tip of his tail twitched as she spoke again, this time asking him a question. He lowered his head, wondering how a good way to answer the question would be. Well if I'm being honest, it won't sound very interesting. But honesty is the best policy...right? he thought with a sigh. "Well I'm afraid it'll bore you to death, but...uh...I just used to come out here to get away from everything. Nothing too exciting, generally just to escape from an argument...and I'd look for places to hide. Like in here. I learned to find beauty where other cats saw nothing, and- I'd find places like these. I trained myself to look for them." He mewed, looking away. Just speaking that long while looking at her had been exhausting for him. He had never understood why. "Pretty boring, huh?" he asked with a chuckle, his tail still twitching slightly. He thought for a moment at her next question before looking down at his paws, then back up at the cave. The more sure of something he was, the less he seemed to look around- but right now he was wondering if he had been here at night. A memory flashed back inside his head and he looked up, nodding. "Yeah. They do, and sometimes the starlight shines inside...makes it sparkle like nothing else." The tom smiled, looking back at Lotusheart as he spoke.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 26th, 2017, 04:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Lawlipop

The ebony warrior snorted and lashed his tail, he was getting angrier and angrier by the second, but he had to praise her, Honeypool had continued to lie to someone who could easily rip her to shreds. Instead of clawing her heart out, he let out a long, annoyed sigh and picked himself up, a new respect grew between him and the molly, she didn't act like a stuck up cat, so in all honesty he didn't have to kill her, and he honestly didn't want to. Though he's done it a countless number of times, he really hates killing other cats, he doesn't like the feeling of their blood on his paws, he hates the regret and depression that flashes through his soul the moment he's done the deed, that feeling that he gets after he's done taking another's life, it feels as though his own is draining away as well. "I'll accept that excuse, but you might as well make yourself useful and go hunting with me. Besides, eight paws is better than four." he stated, his blue hues danced with relaxation and amusement, he didn't mind company every once in a while, and now that he knows she isn't one of the higher ups, he put up his usual sweet front, nothing out of he ordinary now. He turned around and began to pad in the direction of the stream, leaf-bare was almost over now, so the stream should be thawing, hopefully, the clan needed food. "Let's try and head upstream, it should be thawed out by now and there should be fish." he stated as he turned his attention to the molly, she still looked tense, and that made him feel a little bad, it wasn't like him to snap at another warrior, but he had his suspicions and just needed them to be cleared. "Hey, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier, I was in a bad mood and I took it out on you. There is no excuse for my actions." he said, his words dripped with sorrow, he truly didn't want Honeypool to be afraid of him, he wasn't all too scary, and he didn't want his own clanmates to despise him and avoid him, in fact that was one of his worst fears.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 27th, 2017, 04:18 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

((I'm so sorry it's taking me forever to reply.. Irl issues and errands and stuff.. It's hard adulting xD
I probably will have him appear simply because it'll be fun xD
Also it might make sense for her to have met Argentate beforehand, maybe at the tail end of his appearance??))

Stormsoul gave this some serious thought. It would make more sense to hunt by the river, but it was much more dangerous than hunting in the forest. On the other paw, however, he could have some much needed alone time with his friend if they went into the forest because of everyone seeming to hunt by the river for the before mentioned reasoning. 'What to choose, what to choose...' he thought. "It might make more sense to try to find prey by the river," he said finally. There'd likely also be witnesses if Argentate decided to make an appearance, but that didn't matter. He'd simply apologize to any cat he needed to once his alternate personality decided to go to sleep. "So the river then?"
(Hah, it's taking me a long time as well :P So don't worry)

Silverheart nodded slightly. "River it is!" She said, and started to dart towards the mentioned place.
She herself hated water. She had a slight fear of drowning, and yet she would jump into the river if anyone needed help, or even to catch a fish. She knew that by having chosen to go to RiverClan, she needed to learn to swim. And she needed to get over her fear. And this could be a good opportunity. AND she would have a friend by her side in case she might fall in the river. But to her, that sounder much unlikely.

(Short x.x)

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 27th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

[QUOTE=Helpingpotato;183974]Birdsong nodded and sat down inside. he yawnd and rested his head on his paws

She walked over to him and licked his head,"Are you ready?" She giggled misjouvsly
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Lawlipop

The ebony warrior snorted and lashed his tail, he was getting angrier and angrier by the second, but he had to praise her, Honeypool had continued to lie to someone who could easily rip her to shreds. Instead of clawing her heart out, he let out a long, annoyed sigh and picked himself up, a new respect grew between him and the molly, she didn't act like a stuck up cat, so in all honesty he didn't have to kill her, and he honestly didn't want to. Though he's done it a countless number of times, he really hates killing other cats, he doesn't like the feeling of their blood on his paws, he hates the regret and depression that flashes through his soul the moment he's done the deed, that feeling that he gets after he's done taking another's life, it feels as though his own is draining away as well. "I'll accept that excuse, but you might as well make yourself useful and go hunting with me. Besides, eight paws is better than four." he stated, his blue hues danced with relaxation and amusement, he didn't mind company every once in a while, and now that he knows she isn't one of the higher ups, he put up his usual sweet front, nothing out of he ordinary now. He turned around and began to pad in the direction of the stream, leaf-bare was almost over now, so the stream should be thawing, hopefully, the clan needed food. "Let's try and head upstream, it should be thawed out by now and there should be fish." he stated as he turned his attention to the molly, she still looked tense, and that made him feel a little bad, it wasn't like him to snap at another warrior, but he had his suspicions and just needed them to be cleared. "Hey, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier, I was in a bad mood and I took it out on you. There is no excuse for my actions." he said, his words dripped with sorrow, he truly didn't want Honeypool to be afraid of him, he wasn't all too scary, and he didn't want his own clanmates to despise him and avoid him, in fact that was one of his worst fears.
A great feeling of relief swept the honey-colored molly. Her relief was so great, she felt like she was going to pass out right then and there. At first she stood there, shaking, awaiting death, when suddenly, she realized it wasn't coming. Still, she stood as stiff as before. He relished her excuse, which eased her and let her know she wasn't going to die today, or at least not by him. It was what he said afterwards that kept her on edge. He asked her, or rather, he demanded, to go hunting with him. He told the molly, the molly who has walked all the way from the border to only a few tree lengths away from where they were, the molly whose feet were probably tired and her mind needed a quiet place to calm down, to go back out with him to hunt. Oh, how desperately did she want to decline him and march off to camp, but she knew she, unfortunately, wasn't in the proper position to tell him no. She knew she didn't have the tom's full trust. He didn't say he truly believed her story. He only acknowledged her fib and left it be for now. She didn't trust him fully either. In fact, he downright scared her. Then again, a lot of cats bigger than her scares her pretty easily. She looked over helplessly at camp, where her soft nest was. She could swear she could hear it whispering her name. She looked back up at the tom. She hung her head. "Okay, I will come along." she mewed, as if she had much of a choice. She followed a bit farther behind him, still cautious as to what he might do to her. She lowered her head and looked at her paws as she walked. Her mind started trailing back to Fireflare. My poor Fireflare... she thought, sorrowfully, I'm sorry I ran off like that... When I see you again, I'll tell you everything... She perked her ears and head up when she heard him speaking, derailing her thoughts. "O-Oh...um..." she stuttered, "It's okay." she mewed nervously. "Sorry I acted so suspiciously..."
Old February 27th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

(Hah, it's taking me a long time as well :P So don't worry)

Silverheart nodded slightly. "River it is!" She said, and started to dart towards the mentioned place.
She herself hated water. She had a slight fear of drowning, and yet she would jump into the river if anyone needed help, or even to catch a fish. She knew that by having chosen to go to RiverClan, she needed to learn to swim. And she needed to get over her fear. And this could be a good opportunity. AND she would have a friend by her side in case she might fall in the river. But to her, that sounder much unlikely.

(Short x.x)
Stormsoul smiled at his friend and bounded after her. He knew some cats were afraid of the water, but Silverheart hadn't ever shown too much of a sign of this, so he didn't feel quite as bad as he would have if she had been completely terrified. The white-and-black tom kept right on her heels, allowing her to be ahead of him the whole run there. There was such a thing as chivalry after all. As they neared the rushing, freezing water, Stormsoul slowed to a halt. He listened, hoping to simply hear fish rushing up or down the river along the surface. No such luck was to be found, however. "So, Silverheart, why exactly do you find yourself running everywhere? Got something to hide?" he asked jokingly. He was mainly looking for conversation, feeling slightly odd. His immediate thought was to Argentate, but then, he'd never really felt his alternate self try to make an appearance. It sort of just... Happened. The tomsimply shrugged it off, and padded up to Silverheart. The pretty she-cat needed a little bump on the shoulder. Maybe a small shove. He did so and started holding back light laughter, as he knew he didn't do so much as throw off her step a bit. Why this was funny he didn't really know. Hey, it made him forget about Argentate, so what was the harm as long as Silverheart was unharmed?
Old February 27th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

[QUOTE=Littlelolliepop!;186829]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Birdsong nodded and sat down inside. he yawnd and rested his head on his paws

She walked over to him and licked his head,"Are you ready?" She giggled misjouvsly
Birdsong sat up "of course."
Old February 27th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

[QUOTE=Helpingpotato;187156]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
Birdsong sat up "of course."
She layed down ,"Well?" She laughed,"Start!" She said suggestively

Last edited by Dreams of forever; February 27th, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old February 27th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

[QUOTE=Littlelolliepop!;187207]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
She layed down ,"Well?" She laughed,"Start!" She said suggestively
He purred and jumped in her (skip.)