Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:07 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM

Old October 9th, 2016, 08:06 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by echofur View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Bluedew had left the clearing in search of something to do. not many cats spoke to her, which was understandable, she wasn't the most approachable cat, despite her well-bound friendships. When she spotted another cat hunting, she stopped moving and held her breath. She knew what it felt like to lose prey over some ignorant cat making enough noise to wake StarClan, so she stopped and watched, stock-still, as the other cat approached their prey.

Even the wind and insects seemed to stop and stare at the she-cat hunting by the river, the whole world stopping to watch one cat catch prey to feed herself or her Clan. Something about the silver-black she-cat had Bluedew mesmerized. So much, she didn't notice her tail slowly starting to droop down. When a grasshopper suddenly leaped on her tail, Bluedew let out a slight yelp and jerked away, scattering some fallen leaves and stumbling on her paws in an effort to catch herself.
Shadywhiskers head snapped up as a yowl sounds not to far off. She turned let out a growl of annoyance as the vole scattered away, rustling the grass as it did so. "Who's there?" She snapped, trying to scent the cat that had distracted her but the wind was blowing against her.
"Show yourself!" She tried again, her blue eyes scanning the her surroundings in frustration.
Bluedew hissed insults in her head. Why had she gotten so startled over a grasshopper? She hesitated a few moments, thinking of her options. If she ran, she wouldn't have to face the shame of losing pray, if she sat there, the she-cat would most likely come in to get her, if she went out now, she'd lose the risk of being scolded back at camp, get the embarrassment out of the way, and have nothing to worry about. Burying herself in the ground felt better than any of those choices. But alas, being wise, she stepped out from RiverClan's forested area, forcing her head up instead of her head down with her tail between her legs like a kit getting scolded. She kept her face emotionless as she stepped out into the morning sun, pawsteps slightly uneven, but solid on the hard Earth, "My bad!" She called out with a light chuckle and small smirk, something flashing in her copper eyes as she got a good look at the she-cat. She was rather pretty, and looked familiar.. Her name was lost to Bluedew, but her beauty made the Russian blue's breath hitch.

love
characters
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Bluedew had left the clearing in search of something to do. not many cats spoke to her, which was understandable, she wasn't the most approachable cat, despite her well-bound friendships. When she spotted another cat hunting, she stopped moving and held her breath. She knew what it felt like to lose prey over some ignorant cat making enough noise to wake StarClan, so she stopped and watched, stock-still, as the other cat approached their prey.

Even the wind and insects seemed to stop and stare at the she-cat hunting by the river, the whole world stopping to watch one cat catch prey to feed herself or her Clan. Something about the silver-black she-cat had Bluedew mesmerized. So much, she didn't notice her tail slowly starting to droop down. When a grasshopper suddenly leaped on her tail, Bluedew let out a slight yelp and jerked away, scattering some fallen leaves and stumbling on her paws in an effort to catch herself.
Quote:
Bluedew hissed insults in her head. Why had she gotten so startled over a grasshopper? She hesitated a few moments, thinking of her options. If she ran, she wouldn't have to face the shame of losing pray, if she sat there, the she-cat would most likely come in to get her, if she went out now, she'd lose the risk of being scolded back at camp, get the embarrassment out of the way, and have nothing to worry about. Burying herself in the ground felt better than any of those choices. But alas, being wise, she stepped out from RiverClan's forested area, forcing her head up instead of her head down with her tail between her legs like a kit getting scolded. She kept her face emotionless as she stepped out into the morning sun, pawsteps slightly uneven, but solid on the hard Earth, "My bad!" She called out with a light chuckle and small smirk, something flashing in her copper eyes as she got a good look at the she-cat. She was rather pretty, and looked familiar.. Her name was lost to Bluedew, but her beauty made the Russian blue's breath hitch.
Shadywhisker turned towards the unfamiliar cat, taking in her sent. She could not place where it was from and it made her frustrated. The cat looked embarrassed and it made shadywhisker soften the slightest bit. She sat down, not lowering her guard completely, and wrapped her tail around her paws.
"Are you a Riverclan cat? I don't recognize you." She questions, narrowing her eyes. "If you're not Riverclan, what are you doing here!" She added, hissing a little at the new cat.
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:37 PM
no u

Quote:
Shadywhisker turned towards the unfamiliar cat, taking in her sent. She could not place where it was from and it made her frustrated. The cat looked embarrassed and it made shadywhisker soften the slightest bit. She sat down, not lowering her guard completely, and wrapped her tail around her paws.
"Are you a Riverclan cat? I don't recognize you." She questions, narrowing her eyes. "If you're not Riverclan, what are you doing here!" She added, hissing a little at the new cat.
"Whoa, calm down. I'm not around much, but I'm a RiverClan cat." Bluedew assured her with a nod, sitting across from her and warpping her gray-blue tail around her small paws, trying to keep a calm demeanor even though heat spread from her cheeks to her tail. Now that she was this close, this she-cat wasn't just pretty, she was gorgeous, and soon Bluedew found her eyes wide and staring, muzzle parted slightly in awe of the she-cat. Don't do it, Bluedew. Don't you dare. You promised yourself no more toms and no more she-cats, keep that promise. She hissed to herself in her head, blinking out of her daze and closing her mouth, keeping her eyes half-lidded like always, and tried to keep herself from staring at the other RiverClan cat.

love
characters
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
"Whoa, calm down. I'm not around much, but I'm a RiverClan cat." Bluedew assured her with a nod, sitting across from her and warpping her gray-blue tail around her small paws, trying to keep a calm demeanor even though heat spread from her cheeks to her tail. Now that she was this close, this she-cat wasn't just pretty, she was gorgeous, and soon Bluedew found her eyes wide and staring, muzzle parted slightly in awe of the she-cat. Don't do it, Bluedew. Don't you dare. You promised yourself no more toms and no more she-cats, keep that promise. She hissed to herself in her head, blinking out of her daze and closing her mouth, keeping her eyes half-lidded like always, and tried to keep herself from staring at the other RiverClan cat.
Shadywhisker blinked, relaxing slightly. She allowed herself to finally get a good look at the she-cat, her blue-grey fur shining in the fading sunlight. Shadywhisker gaze broke from the cat towards the river only to drag her blue eyes back to the pretty cat.
"Im Shadywhisker." She decided to share, becoming more comfortable in the new cats presence. "And you are?" she proceeded to ask, giving her chest a few licks in attempt to groom her ruffled fur.
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:51 PM
no u

Quote:
Shadywhisker blinked, relaxing slightly. She allowed herself to finally get a good look at the she-cat, her blue-grey fur shining in the fading sunlight. Shadywhisker gaze broke from the cat towards the river only to drag her blue eyes back to the pretty cat.
"Im Shadywhisker." She decided to share, becoming more comfortable in the new cats presence. "And you are?" she proceeded to ask, giving her chest a few licks in attempt to groom her ruffled fur.
The warrior couldn't even look her in the eye, leading her gaze to anywhere but Shadywhisker, "A-Ah.." She lost her voice for a moment before clearing her throat and trying again, "I'm Bluedew. Are you new around here? I haven't seen you much, before." She asked, her voice cracking only twice in that sentence. Why was she so nervous? Shadywhisker wasn't even mildly interested in her, and probably hated her for making her lose that vole.. "Oh, and uh, sorry.. for making you lose that good catch, I mean." The blue cat added quickly, suddenly finding the clear river water very interesting.

love
characters
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
The warrior couldn't even look her in the eye, leading her gaze to anywhere but Shadywhisker, "A-Ah.." She lost her voice for a moment before clearing her throat and trying again, "I'm Bluedew. Are you new around here? I haven't seen you much, before." She asked, her voice cracking only twice in that sentence. Why was she so nervous? Shadywhisker wasn't even mildly interested in her, and probably hated her for making her lose that vole.. "Oh, and uh, sorry.. for making you lose that good catch, I mean." The blue cat added quickly, suddenly finding the clear river water very interesting.
Shadywhisker blinked understandingly at the nervous cat. She had completely forgotten about the incident from earlier finding Bluedew's nervousness attractive. "Its alright, I'll probably find a mouse of something on the way back to camp." She decided, remember she was supposed to hunting. "I've been in Riverclan awhile, but I'm not exactly clan born." She admitted trying to catch the other she-cats gaze, though Bluedew made a point of avoiding eye contact. Shadywhisker seemed slightly disappointed, moving her tail away from her paws.
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:10 PM
no u

Quote:
Shadywhisker blinked understandingly at the nervous cat. She had completely forgotten about the incident from earlier finding Bluedew's nervousness attractive. "Its alright, I'll probably find a mouse of something on the way back to camp." She decided, remember she was supposed to hunting. "I've been in Riverclan awhile, but I'm not exactly clan born." She admitted trying to catch the other she-cats gaze, though Bluedew made a point of avoiding eye contact. Shadywhisker seemed slightly disappointed, moving her tail away from her paws.
"Ah, understandable, some cats aren't what you'd call welcoming of non-clanborn cats.." She murmured, focusing on trying to look at everything, anything, else but Shadywhisker, but to no avail. She'd looked at everything there was to look at but the she-cat herself, so she just focused on her fumbling paws, "It's getting colder, so there'll be more animals out, gathering stuff for the winter.. I'm still sorry about that, you just caught my eye and something startled me, is all." She explained, her willpower going flimsy and her anxiety taking over. She risked a glance up at the she-cat. She was bigger and taller than she was, even though they were probably around the same age. Bluedew was just born small, which sucked, but there's not much you can do about that. What she lacked in physical power, though, she made up in mental power.

love
characters
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
"Ah, understandable, some cats aren't what you'd call welcoming of non-clanborn cats.." She murmured, focusing on trying to look at everything, anything, else but Shadywhisker, but to no avail. She'd looked at everything there was to look at but the she-cat herself, so she just focused on her fumbling paws, "It's getting colder, so there'll be more animals out, gathering stuff for the winter.. I'm still sorry about that, you just caught my eye and something startled me, is all." She explained, her willpower going flimsy and her anxiety taking over. She risked a glance up at the she-cat. She was bigger and taller than she was, even though they were probably around the same age. Bluedew was just born small, which sucked, but there's not much you can do about that. What she lacked in physical power, though, she made up in mental power.
"Again, I don't mind." Shadywhisker let out a purr of amusement at Bluedew's repetitive apologizing. She thought about her comment about non-clan born cats. It was true. Most of the clan had accepted her but there was still a few who seized to believe Shadywhisker could be loyal.
"I really enjoyed our meeting." She meowed, stepping closer to Bluedew and blinking warmly at the she-cat. She became all the more beautiful up close. "Riverclan should be more enjoyable knowing I have you to talk to." She meowed before deciding she should find some prey to bring back to camp. "I should probably find some fresh-kill, if you wanted i wouldn't mind some hunting company?" Shadywhisker found herself asking hopefully.
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:30 PM
no u

Quote:
"Again, I don't mind." Shadywhisker let out a purr of amusement at Bluedew's repetitive apologizing. She thought about her comment about non-clan born cats. It was true. Most of the clan had accepted her but there was still a few who seized to believe Shadywhisker could be loyal.
"I really enjoyed our meeting." She meowed, stepping closer to Bluedew and blinking warmly at the she-cat. She became all the more beautiful up close. "Riverclan should be more enjoyable knowing I have you to talk to." She meowed before deciding she should find some prey to bring back to camp. "I should probably find some fresh-kill, if you wanted i wouldn't mind some hunting company?" Shadywhisker found herself asking hopefully.
Bluedew found her eyes wide as she began to stare at the she-cat towering over her. She was absolutely breathtaking upclose. She grew silent for a few awkward moments before she realized Shadywhisker had spoken to her, "Y-Yeah, me too! I-It's always nice to have some friends here and there..." She answered, still turning the invitation over and over in her head before her copper eyes met the opposite warrior's, and, as confidently as she could, replied, "Yeah, I should probably get something for the Clan, too. It- uh, it'd be nice t-to have some, ahem, uh, hun-hunting company.." She managed to stammer out, keeping her eyes locked with Shadywhisker's.

love
characters
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Bluedew found her eyes wide as she began to stare at the she-cat towering over her. She was absolutely breathtaking upclose. She grew silent for a few awkward moments before she realized Shadywhisker had spoken to her, "Y-Yeah, me too! I-It's always nice to have some friends here and there..." She answered, still turning the invitation over and over in her head before her copper eyes met the opposite warrior's, and, as confidently as she could, replied, "Yeah, I should probably get something for the Clan, too. It- uh, it'd be nice t-to have some, ahem, uh, hun-hunting company.." She managed to stammer out, keeping her eyes locked with Shadywhisker's.
Shadywhisker let out a mrrwd of laughter, gesturing of Bluedew to follow her with the flick of her tail. She walked ahead slightly, stopping abruptly to scent the air. "Fox dung." She hissed scenting nothing but the trees and pants around her. "It seems as though all the prey has decided to hide this evening." She turned to face Bluedew, her blue eyes shone with disappointment as she attempted to scent the air once again. absolutely nothing.