Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM

Old November 10th, 2019, 08:49 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

| @sunflowerseed |
Scarfang ran along the riverside, speeding up, his paws thumping the ground, the cattails making a whispering noise as he ran past them. "C'mon Slowpoke!" he called to Springtail behind him. They had decided to leave the gathering early for some late night hunting. They had to really drink it in that they were mates now. "If you don't hurry, I'll shove you in the river!"

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Last edited by sunflowers.; November 10th, 2019 at 08:50 AM.
Old November 10th, 2019, 09:31 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Dirtfur shoves mud and dirt on top of Raccoontail. "Survival, that's what we're going to do! I knew this day will come..." the tomcat look up at the sky blankly as if seeing a flashback.
Raccontail shook her head softly to get some dirt of her nose bridge and gave him a short look like he was crazy. "I don't know what day you knew would come, but we need to come up with a plan, unless you wanna become badger prey!" she hissed quietly, peeking out once more.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 10th, 2019, 01:22 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
| @sunflowerseed |
Scarfang ran along the riverside, speeding up, his paws thumping the ground, the cattails making a whispering noise as he ran past them. "C'mon Slowpoke!" he called to Springtail behind him. They had decided to leave the gathering early for some late night hunting. They had to really drink it in that they were mates now. "If you don't hurry, I'll shove you in the river!"
She raced after him, she was very light despite all her fur, which qas most her weight anyway. She zoomed up beside him, with a michevious and innocent smirk. "Me? Why not you!" She pushed him into a shallow and calm part, laughing so much she had to stop running and gasp for air
Old November 10th, 2019, 01:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: Lionstunnels

| @BILL.: | @Dust, @Venus, @Fuzzyfeline

Sparkheart followed the others behind Firehawk. He stopped once everyone else did. The former Shadowclan cat had heard about the tunnels, but always thought they were an old ghost story. His mother had told him that if anyone had ever dug out the tunnels would be haunted for the rest of their life. Sparkheart used to believe it, but not anymore.

"So are we still doing the mission? It sounds to me that it would be a foolish thing to wake up the dead. It doesn't seem right.", he meowed. Sparkheart knew that Lionstar wouldn't be happy if they went right back to camp and tell him they wouldn't dig out the tunnel. The warrior didn't exactly want to be on the new leaders bad side when he had been in this clan for many moons now.

Sparkheart gave out a shudder once he started thinking of what Lionstar might do to him if they gave up now. He found a home in Riverclan and Shadowclan to him was just dead weight. His mate and kits live here and Riverclan and he couldn't see himself far away from him. Icestar would never allow him back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by BEAR.; November 13th, 2019 at 06:59 PM.
Old November 10th, 2019, 02:04 PM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
She raced after him, she was very light despite all her fur, which qas most her weight anyway. She zoomed up beside him, with a michevious and innocent smirk. "Me? Why not you!" She pushed him into a shallow and calm part, laughing so much she had to stop running and gasp for air
He fell with a thump and an "oof!", sitting in the low water. "Why you!" He leaped out, swiping at her playfully. "You will regret that!!"

Last edited by sunflowers.; November 10th, 2019 at 02:04 PM.
Old November 10th, 2019, 02:43 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Raccontail shook her head softly to get some dirt of her nose bridge and gave him a short look like he was crazy. "I don't know what day you knew would come, but we need to come up with a plan, unless you wanna become badger prey!" she hissed quietly, peeking out once more.
"Well we can surprise the badger...." Dirtfur peeked out just like the she-cat warrior did. "Maybe use prey as bait and jump at it with dirt on us to disguised our scents so the badger won't know is a trap." he suggested, dropping on a hunter crouch.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 10th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Lullaby for a princess

Quote:
He fell with a thump and an "oof!", sitting in the low water. "Why you!" He leaped out, swiping at her playfully. "You will regret that!!"
She laughed and swiped back, not a hint of claw. She attempted to push him back in, by gently shoving her paws on his chest.
Old November 10th, 2019, 06:44 PM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
She laughed and swiped back, not a hint of claw. She attempted to push him back in, by gently shoving her paws on his chest.
He sidestepped, her paws missing his chest. He nudged her into the water, hearing a splash. He looked down at her smugly, holding in laughter. "Now who's the fish?"

Old November 10th, 2019, 09:44 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
He certainly was a nervous little cat. Nightsky would've found it funnier if she hadn't been worried about freezing at the moment. She'd probably be fine, as soon as she got the water out of her fur. A good night's rest in the warrior's den would help as well, and by tomorrow morning, she'd be back to new. She was young, healthy and strong; the holy trinity of what made a good warrior. "Anything? Well, that just opens up a world of possibilities," Nightsky purred in response, flicking a few drops of water off of her tail. It wasn't freezing out yet; despite the cold, she wasn't in any real danger. Had it been half a moon later or so, however, she could very well have been in trouble. She supposed she was lucky she'd come out here now and made a mental note to avoid the river from this time until it got warm again.

"Ah, I think I'll stick with Sunblaze. It's a very attractive name, I would say. It fits you perfectly." She mewed, her voice dropping back into a more flirtatious tone of voice. She stopped a moment later, however, at his concerned tone. He was actually worried about her. How sweet, she thought with a small smile. It was always pretty cute to see toms getting all flustered, but the concern was just as; if not more; precious. Nightsky was going to like this. He was fairly attractive (she thought, anyway), and a lot nicer than the toms she usually spent her time with.

"Don't you worry, love. I've got it under control, I'll be fine," She answered with another one of her bright smiles. He didn't need to worry about her. She could take care of herself, but that didn't stop it from being nice when someone did have something to say about her self-care. It was always good to know that you had someone on your side.

Sunblaze gulped dryly. He couldn't speak. Or, well.. he could, but it felt like he had swallowed a toad that was now trying to climb its way down into his stomach. Yuck. What was this weird feeling? There was a word for it, he was sure. Ah.. What was it? Birds in your belly? Minnows in your gut? Something silly like that.. Clan cats certainly had interesting ways to describe things. It was endearing. Oh, he'd drifted off again.

"A-attractive?" The young warrior snapped back to reality with a start. He didn't mishear her did he? No, she'd already used "attractive" twice now. Starclan, she certainly wasn't sparing him any flattery. This was the first time anyone had used "attractive" to describe him.. What was he supposed to say? "Thank you?" "You too?" No, far too formal and stiff. He blushed and gave a meek smile. "You're.. very kind." That's not much better..

"Well.. Can I help get you warm, at the very least?" Sunblaze offered gently, gathering a bit of confidence. Clanmates did stuff like that, right? That wasn't overstepping any boundaries? Ah, this was so overwhelming. Wait.. "Oh! Starclan! I haven't even asked your name yet! I'm sorry.." He bowed his head apologetically.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old November 11th, 2019, 01:59 PM
Lullaby for a princess

Quote:
He sidestepped, her paws missing his chest. He nudged her into the water, hearing a splash. He looked down at her smugly, holding in laughter. "Now who's the fish?"
She yelped, then laughed. She crawled out and pawed at him. "not a fish! Im a cat!" She pouted, turning away playfully